Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Vitae question to the public: Who are we?

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

More or less, there is no actual Force User Order like with the Sith or the Republic. Its more a OOC organization thing plus site rules kinda demand a training area for Force Users.

Nope. Pure good. Publicly good and our intentions are to spread peace and life. Planets under our influence keep almost everything of their culture and government(if they want to keep it). We're like the mongols only without the terrorizing you into joining us. Planets under our control are used as launching points for us to spread our protection(true protection, not "Protection")to others

Haha [member="Vulpesen"] after seeing some of the things in this thread, I was wondering if I was giving off a bad image as a Vitae member who's a Force User, though I'm actually still really grateful to you for stepping up to train me. Out of curiosity, how many members do we have at this point? I was wondering because of this whole idea of us not being that well known. I thought that we had quite a few.

Oh I'm really glad to hear it @Vulpesen. I actually never had joined the official faction, so I hit join today. I thought that there was going to have to be an approval process, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom