Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Shattered City of Glass

Solan didn't mind keeping his stance or tone relaxed as she responded and was clearly caught off guard a little at him laughing. Still he would keep in mind that everything she has said thus far could be lies, he had met more than enough Sith to know deception was as certain as their cruelty. Still with that said he did want to believe that this one hasn't been caught up in all of that yet but until he trule tested her there was no way to know that for sure. That thought caused a glance at her, a pause and that look that seemed like he might do something for half a moment. If he was going to though, there was no sign of that as he continued walking.

Instead when they made it back to her guards, he would just flash the men a quick smirk before looking towards her again. He could of course make sure that no one received any information about him right here and now but instead he just allowed for things to end peacefully and on quite a happy note.

"And now you are saying thanks? You must allow me to have some surprise, as you are clearly showing me something that would cause a Jedi to scoff in disbelief." He would give another chuckle, looking over towards the open air again before shrugging.

"But, none the less you are welcome. Do come back when things are a bit less broken and rundown, agreed?" He left her with that question, waving his hand as he started to walk away. He decided it would be a bit better to just leave things at that and not worry about continuing and keeping her held up.

"Oh, and do give my respects to your Emperor if you ever meet him. Its been quite a bit since ive had the pleasure of commanding their ships. That is assuming Carnifex isn't dead yet. Tell him to stop by and have a drink with myself and Aedan Miles some time."

Elise of House Marr Elise of House Marr

The guards watched him, avoiding making any sign that they were bothered by her wandering around with the lone man from the ruins. Used to being around sith, not having a weapon didn't exactly give them much comfort on the matter. Elise could normally be trusted to take care of herself, but if she did miss something, they really didn't want to be to blame for it. Nor get hit by whatever hit her. The smirk her gave certainly didn't help. But they wouldn't deviate from their jobs.

"Well obviously those sith needed to keep people on their toes more." she grinned, "Be less 'AGH POWER' and just...be people. Easier for everyone that way." though she said it as if she was being humorously conspiratorial, it did have truth to it. Too many sith gave into their spur of the moment emotions in her opinion. They got consumed into a suffering the dark side pushed. She had emotions, but she had a good set of reins on them. Rage was for battle, not your base state of existence.

Then giving another nod at him asking her to come back when things were a bit less broken,
"Might have to remind me, but I'll aim to." she offered as response.

Then came his next comment, at first just a raised brow at him saying she should tell respects to her Emperor. Commanding ships and...ah...Carnifex...for a drink. Yeah...that was definitely gonna happen. She wasn't sure he was serious or not really. He'd said so much else already that the idea of him being a commander of the sith enough to ask for Carnifex, even if no longer their emperor, and with Aedan Miles. The mixture of 'nah he's probably kidding' and 'well....I believed that he was dead' leading her into simple uncertainty as she furrowed her brows at him,
"Right...well...take care." she was honestly not sure what to make of that final request still. And whether it was wise to actually leave or not. If he wasn't all he made himself out to be, no worries. If he was....wellll, best leave that decision up to someone else. She didn't feel like making an enemy out of him, beyond just her disinterest in warfare.

This was going to be fun to look back on one way or another.

-----Later: When alone. Elise would set up a rather informal message for brother Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr . She didn't care for the politics of what his position meant, regardless of that she wasn't going to be in it anyway. But that also meant she was perfectly happy to throw all the weird stuff she found at him and let him deal with it.
"Yo bro,
Got some broad data on Keshiri and some nearby planets likes scans and mapping. Just checking up on what the Byrn'adul left behind awhile back, see what may have changed.
Also, know the name Solan Charr? Says he was a king, and that he died and just got back. Physically looks fine aside from some karking wings, and force wise the man looks like someone gave a child a hole punch and said go wild. Seems....maybe fine, sounds like as long as we don't come for him, he won't come for us. I'm good with that, definitely say we leave his stuff alone for now. Doesn't help that he asked for a tea party with Carnifex, he reffered to as Emperor, and Aedan Miles soooooo....
Otherwise, cool talk at least!
Anyway, have fun with that!"

end of message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom