Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Role-Player In Need

I'll make things real simple.

If one person donates one hundred dollars, or two donate fifty, five donate twenty, four donate twenty-five, etcetera, I will donate the rest of the money.

@[member="Coryth Elaris"]
I don't know if you like cats
But they always amuse me/cheer me up
So...
Kitten therapy time!
suprised_kitten.gif
kitten2.gif
happy-kitten.gif
scared-kitten.gif
Funny-cat-with-sayings.jpg
162_12145993_a209940ad35dbbe.jpg
remotely-funny-cat.jpg

@[member="Crystal"] I've never had paypal before, but I'm certain I could set it up if you still wish to donate and all and for anyone else on the paypal side of things that want to donate that way but cant for whatever reason on giveforward. I had thought paypal was accepted on giveforward. It was a time ago, they may have changed that due to fees or something else. Just let me know on that end and I'll set something up. Is anyone else wanting to give in that manner through paypal directly?

@[member="Ket Van Derveld"] Don't worry Ket hun, if you don't have the funds to give. Don't worry at all. Just a kind fun song, or something linked my way, or I take e0hugs as currency!

@[member="Circe Savan"] Awww, that's very kind of you!

@[member="Alexia Preston"] And yes! We've reached the goal and are sitting now at $1006.00. Giveforward lets you set the goal, and allows you also to go over it. I won't ask it at all of anyone. I just remember some people who did express wishing to donate but could not until the first, if those people still wish to do that, you are more than welcome to every penny does count in this case. The money is going for the best cause I can think of, to help make sure I'll still be walking in a couple of years.

@[member="Asha Seren"] Asha, Akio, I'm with you both ... This Community Family is amazing. I thought I'd set the impossible goal. I don't even know half of you, and here you all are, doing everything you can to take care of another person you scarely know. It's been unbelievable so far. It makes me want to somehow do something for each and everyone of you in return. I owe this community a great deal and then some. For certain, a ton of bear hugs! You've made possible what I didn't think would be possible for months. Whats in the fundraising account, is more than enough to cover what amounts to a down payment on each of the tests I need, and an initial doc appointment, if I can't get into the one who takes pro-bono cases.

I've cried many a happy tear coming in here and seeing all those who want to donate, and do something with however much they can, even if its just a few bucks or an rp, or a kind thought, poem or quote. It all matters. It all counts. From the kind, heartwarming words, those that took me in, choosing to add me to their prayers or the ones that choose to send warm fuzzy thoughts my ways, or offers for RP's ... ALL of these things help me through. They all do, whether you think it or not, it's this family I've found here that is getting me through each day of pain and misery and it's something I can never replay in full to any one of you. Though given the chance, and I find away, I will do something. Somehow to pay it forward.

And guys, ALL of you do me one favor ... Don't EVER take something as simple as walking normally without assistance for granted. It may not always be there. Don't take even a second you have for granted. Enjoy every minute you have because you don't know when the last one will be. And always, always tell those you care about most how you feel about them every day, because you never know. I took walking for granted until now, until I need a cane for balance to help prevent falls during the most simple of things. So please, don't take the little things like that for granted.

I truly, truly do not know how I could have made it this far without the support of everyone here, in whatever ways they have chosen to support me. It all does help. It all helps me keep my soul in one piece when I feel like breaking down some days. I know at least I can come back here and smile re-reading this thread. Knowing I'll find warmth, comfort, and kindness in the words written here no matter the day. No matter what happened or what bad news I received or what. I always know I can come back here and be welcomed with open arms, and know that this community will always have the backs of their fellow rp'ers no matter what. The kindness, generosity and sweet words, have been beautiful and there are few places you ever see people go so far out of their way when they do not have to to help another soul.

All I can say is thank you for everything, for absolutely everything. Well wishes, kind words, prayers, what money can be given and so on ... I thank all of you for that. You guys truly did give me the hope that it can get better. That it wasn't as rock-bottom as I thought. You all managed to lift me back to my feet and help dust me off, and shoulder wrapped upon shoulder are helping me walk this path. The best thing is, I have the hope to keep going, and the knowledge that should I stumble there are people there to catch me. People here who will never let me fall. And that singular gift, has no monetary value but is perhaps the most important part of all of this.

And again, if you guys still wish to donate, even though we hit the goal, you may do so freely. There are still 33 days left in the fund raiser, so plenty of time if you wish to do so still. But I won't ask it of you at all. It's all up to each and every one of you who wanted to give but had to wait for paydays and such. Only IF you really wish to still give, then by all means. Every penny will go to medicines, tests, and doc visits, all to help keep me alive, and keep my back lasting until surgery can happen.

And I love each and every one of you <3! I really don't think I could have lasted under the pressure, stress and strain without this little breath of relief and fresh air that all of you have given me. So one last time thank you. Every last one of you here at swrp, are flipping amazing! I couldn't ask for better family to have, to be in and around each and every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom