Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Role-Player In Need

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Double check with the card manufacturer/Greendot. I used to work Customer Service at a grocery store and we had lots of problems with those and not fully activating until you call the provider.
@[member="Noah Corek"]

*is completely crying in happiness as she types this*

Thank you guys.

As a small note, I know some are waiting to donate till the first and I have a feeling we are going to reach 1k before then, giveforward does allow things to go over the goal. So if the goal is hit and with you guys I have no doubt it's going to make it, and still wish to give after that mark you can still do so. Though I will not ask of it. I just ... honestly when I helped my mom put the fundraiser together, I almost had the goal set at 500.00 never dreaming we'd even get that much. 1k was wishful thinking or so I thought. You guys proved me so wrong. Gods, this community, no, this FAMILY ... has been so amazing, so wonderful I couldn't ask for better people to be in my life. I could not ask for more.

You give me hope on and off the board. You're giving me the distractions to keep me from worrying too much and stressing too hard about the reality of whats going on in my life. Each of you giving me the means in a different way to make it through the day. I can't ask for better people, for a better gift that the support be it through the rp's, the messages of love and support, or the financial support. All of that helps beyond what I can say in words. MRI is scheduled for next week, so I'm hoping we will know more when that comes through. And I know I'm going to keep saying it, thank you all for everything. I don't think I would have lasted too much longer without you guys giving me hope back again.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Coryth Elaris"] Thanks for being brave and letting us help. :D

Oh, ... And since we're family now. You can call me Uncle Jay. Or Brother Bear Clark. Or by my white rapper name: 2seXy2.8.4u :p

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

Don't be sad in the least! Rps, talking all that is just what I do need too to keep me going. It's just as meaningful and makes just as much a difference in my life, as those who can donate to the fundraiser. I understand completely not everyone can. Plus I don't think I've ever run into you on the board before, so a new rp, is always great. If you have Skype, PM me, I'll add you can make talking and such a little easier, if not pm's work just as wonderfully!

@[member="Alen Na'Varro"] And thank you, I'm sure I'm bound to run across you with a character or two in the near future. Always seems to happen!

@[member="Coryth Elaris"]

In the end, we are not the sum of our actions, or the sum of our words. We are the sum of our concepts, the sum of our beliefs, and the endurance of our souls. All life is sacred, interconnected throughout existence, and when one suffers, we all suffer. We must never forget that our happiness is not our own, but the happiness of all, for our lives are connected across the cosmos. When one is sad, all are sad, and to do nothing is an injustice onto itself. Lifting the burden, even with only a kind word, is enough to raise our souls from the pit of despair, and into our universe, to live a happy life.

Live. It is not enough, never enough, to just exist. Live. If we have enough time to contemplate our end, we have enough time to live our life until that very end.

okbv.jpg

I'm sorry that I couldn't contribute, it seems my card isn't direct debt. I'm sorry Krissy.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] That is strange, not sure what the deal is with that, as long as it's some form of credit/debit/paypal/greendot/prepaid card it should work. Unless the system was bugging out or something at the time, I don't know. Not sure. But none the less, thank you for trying I do so much appreciate it. I truly do. So not a need to be sorry at all!

@[member="Vyperion"] You can though! You can always pm me, we could do some kind of RP if you'd like, heaven knows I need the distractions. And warm fuzzy thoughts and or prayers my way always help. Money, isn't the only way to help, by far. Warm thoughts, kind words, an rp here and there, it's all ways to help that don't involve a dime, and just as equally important and appreciated.

And @[member="Ayden Cater"] That was beautiful, thank you.

@[member="Vereaux"] And there is truth in every last word of what you said, thank you for posting them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom