Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Pyke in the Road

The golden market. It was a discreet place, exclusive and meant for the wealthier sorts of crime lords and gang leaders. The name made it sound more glamorous than it really was. It was a slave market. Not a public one either. Those looking to buy had to set up appointments to visit the facility and observe the merchandise. Only one group at a time. Of course, it wasn't the slaves or the market itself that Edaline was interested in. No. It was where the market had located itself.

Were the tidbits of information she had picked up over these months to be believed, the market was based within an old pyke compound that ran all the way through one of the largest mountain ranges on Lowick. Supposedly it was one of the original bases the Pykes established when they expanded outside of their homeworld, and was one of their spice trading hubs when they started mining on the planet of Kessel.

Edaline was atop one of the cliffs adjacent to one of the entrances of the mountain, her binoculars up to her eyes as she scans the environment for anything she can exploit for her own means to infiltrate. So far, she was seeing various guard posts with entrances further up on the ountain cliffs, and a large gate at the bottom of the mountain for people to enter. She figured if she could make her way up to one of those outposts and take out the guards, she could sneak her way in. In order to match the landscape and keep herself from being spotted, she was dressed in attire befitting of a scouting mission. A simple dark green shirt with brown leather pants and a pair of knee length black leather boots. A camouflage cloak of various shades of green is about her shoulders, hiding most of her body and shielding it from the elements.

The tendrils above her head squirm about, keeping her alert while her eyes were elsewhere. Ever since she had become force dead, she had come to be much more thankful for the tendrils atop her head. If used correctly, they made it almost as if she had never lost her force senses and intuitions in the first place. Even while her eyes were focused elsewhere, the sensitivity of the tendrils made it so that she was picking up everything around her clearly enough to see a black and white in a 360 degree radius. Due to her tendrils also being how she was able to hear, it even came with sound! This made it so that she was almost completely unable to be caught off guard or blindsided, even without the force.

With her course decided, she turns about to begin making her way down the cliff and into the nearby forest. From there, she would find an angle to approach the mountain climb.

Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural Ebony Ambrosia Ebony Ambrosia

The shadows grew heavy among the trees the littered Edaline's path. Soon they writhed and surged forth. The black bands streaked across the ground toward the woman with the tendril hair. A form instantly sprung into being out of the sea of darkness, which was severed from the surrounding environment and consumed by the figure that now matched Edaline's stride as though the second woman had always been there.

"We could devour them. Silently, if we must." Ebony did so like their screams though. The anguish. The horror. Yes, these things were quite favorable when it came to excising the rot from this reality.

The pale figure was dressed in a snug-fitting, leather outfit that covered their arms, legs, and most of their torso. Two belts and various metal rings accentuated the outfit. Some might think such a tight, alluring outfit was pleasing to the eye, but a terror itself to fight in. They'd probably be right too if the outfit were genuine leather. The Force Entity did not wear the clothes of mortals, however, they just mimicked them. It helped them blend in.

Their dark gaze narrowed as they went. A slight frown touched the corners of their lips. "We sense a...revulsion near." Someone or something touched the Light Side far too heavily for their own good. It was a problem that Ebony would gladly deal with when the time came. The world was black. Should be black. All was meant to fall into oblivion where peace and order could truly be found -- where the many that made Ebony had come from.

Edaline Black Edaline Black | Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural

Last edited:

Objective: Capture or kill some slavers
Tags: Edaline Black Edaline Black Ebony Ambrosia Ebony Ambrosia

Personal Equipment
Starships

Sometimes you had to keep up an appearance in order to get a job done thought Rhiza as she landed her Oubliette not far from a bluff overlooking the market, the imposing prison ship was hardly a beacon of Ashla, but there had not been a slave aboard in 2 years, and the cells made wonderful places to throw criminals and other dark siders in her role as a Juror. She hoped she might aquire a couple of new passengers again today. A young Zeltron girl, dressed 'for the occasion' followed her off of the shuttle, Rhiza snapped her fingers and the woman came over to her carrying a drink to refresh her in the parched landscape. Rhiza leaned in and used this opportunity to check the girl's slave collar, but not for security, for comfort. This woman was an accomplice, she had once been a slave, but after freedom had asked Rhiza to train her to aid in the hunt. In her eyes she had noone to miss her, so if she was to die freeing more slaves, it was a good death.

Rhiza breathed out and refreshed her force concealment power, she had to hide that light within her, she was still a darksider at heart, but the light of Ashla was growing within her, she needed to suppress it to keep up the appearance of the Sith Lord and Slaver that she until recently was. It seemed an age ago now, she wondered how long her old contacts would remain fruitful, she was smart though, and resourceful, she would protect those contacts as long as she could.

She activated the ramp of her shuttle and the pair left the ugly ship behind them and began making the short walk to the entrance to the cave complex. From the position where Edaline was located, she would be able to see the pair walking along the path. The gorgeous Zygerrian woman and her Zeltron 'slave' stopped briefly whilst Rhiza made some calls and smoked a death stick. She was running a little early, no sense rushing. Rhiza advised the slave to sit, there was something strange in the air today, a sense of trepidation surrounded her.

Last edited:
"You could devour them silently. I just sort of sit there. Watching you do the most horrid thing that I've ever seen." Edaline was an evil queen, but what Ebony did even made her spine tingle. It was something the mikkian could respect, honestly. "By the way, when did you get here?" She questions. Most would have gotten blindsided by the creature of darkness coming up behind them. Edaline, thanks to the spirit having decided to take a physical form upon approach, saw her coming with no problem. "Silent, loud. I don't care which. We empty the place of hostiles, let the slaves out to go...wherever they can manage to go, and then we get what we came for." She shrugs. "Basically, my plan is to sneak in and wing it from there."

Just as they were about to leave the edge of the woods that were behind the cliff she had been on to observe the base, the dark spirit comments on a presence. It was the kind Edaline had lost the ability to sense a long time ago, however. She raises a curious brow. "A light side user? Here? I swear. If today of all days is when a jedi decided to play hero and launch an attack on that base, I will be pissed." Edaline hisses slightly and gestures for Ebony to lead the way to whatever she was sensing.

It's then that, from the edge of the woods, she spots a familiar head of red hair on a orangish fur covered body. She gestures for Ebony to stop moving, having stopped herself. She takes out the binoculars to zoom in on the face. Her left eye is twitching as she puts away the binoculars once again. "That's fucking Rhiza. The hell is she doing here? Wait...hold on." She pulls up the binoculars again. Last she heard, Rhiza was a sith, just as vile and conniving as she herself was. They had clashed a few times during their time as lords in the sith empire. She had clashed a fair amount with her former husband as well. "New plan. We hang back...See what she's up to." She states, backing up some to position herself behind a tree. "Question....is...she the source of the revulsion?" She whispers to Ebony. It was a strange question....but Rhiza was the only force sensitive in the area. Unless they had a yet to be disovered third party.

Ebony Ambrosia Ebony Ambrosia Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural

Ebony looked over at the creature whom they had taken to haunting. Edaline was not the most horrible company they'd ever had. Actually, if they knew what the word meant, they might describe it as pleasant. Not-unbearable was about the most they could do in terms of expressing it as a feeling, however. "Horrid?" Their dark lashes batted over equally dark eyes. "We do like to be... creative." Also had to do with so many spirits being crammed together that every flavor of depravity had been mixed in together; it had to come out eventually.

Then Edaline asked an odd question. One which demanded the only possible answer. "We have always been here." Was that a joke? With their calm and even vocal pattern many would find it difficult to say. Perhaps they just liked to unnerve everyone they could by saying the creepiest thing possible.

"If we must." Sneak in. Why sneak in? Better to have the enemy barracks empty and to let them flay them all alive.

Ebony nodded when Edaline gestured for them to lead. Yes, yes, find the perversion in the Force and crush it. This was always the best strategy -- even when it did nothing to accomplish the original intent of them coming here.

The Dark Energy being stopped when Edaline gestured, even if they were ahead and not looking back at the tendril-maned creature. Ebony's eyes were ahead toward the twinge in the Force. "What is a Rhiza?" Whatever it was, Edaline seemed to know of it. Which caused the creature to suggest they wait and observe. Ebony could feel the desire to destroy ignite within.

Without a sigh, but not the least bit 'happy' about their course of action, Ebony turned to follow Edaline to cover. "She touches it. How any creature stands such a foul thing..." How did these squishy being enjoy the Light so much? It was disgusting. Revolting. An abomination. All was better in the void. Peace. Tranquility. Order. Yes, the void was where everything belonged.

Tag: Edaline Black Edaline Black | Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural

Personal Equipment
Starships

Rhiza definitely felt like she was being observed now, not too suprising that the slavers would be watching their entrance way, this felt different though, there was an air of suspicion. She gave a subtle hand signal to the Zeltron then looked off to one side. The Zeltron, seeing the signal, made a break for it, kicking rhiza in the legs to knock her down and then running. Rhiza swore, "That hurt you little feth!" she threw her energy bolas and quickly took the woman down before pouncing on her. Rhiza slapped her hard in the face "you are lucky you fetch a better price undamaged!" she snarled before dragging her to her feet. Before giving her a very discrete 'are you OK?' glance from her eyes. The Zeltron just nodded, and spat on the floor before being dragged on.

That should do the trick.

Rhiza carried on down the path towards the venue. Her appointment was coming up and she already had motions of interest on her partner. She smirked to herself, the timing was suggested by the Zeltron, and now she could see why, the woman was on heat and her pheromones were in full swing, it was almost distracting. If she had a mind to it, Rhiza could make a fortune on this sale, old habits dies hard, but they do fortunately die.

Ahead was a pair of Gamorean guards, how clichéd, she thought, she disliked the pig men, useless brutes. As she approached, they, as expected barred her path until she was able to present her invitation to them. It took them a moment to check but everything was above board, no tricks, she had a legitimate appointment to attend the slave market. OK, maybe some tricks, but she would reveal them later. With that, she walked inside.

"Yeah. Creative, sure. I prefer efficiency myself." It was true. Edaline had to cause a few dead bodies to find out the location of this place. During those incidents, Ebony would have found that Edaline isn't much of one for torturing unless she's trying to retrieve information. She would end their existence the moment they were no longer of use. To Ebony? It must have been terribly boring. But it was indeed efficient. "Always, huh? Dammit, I miss being able to sense the beyond...." She mutters to herself.

"Don't worry, once we sneak in, you can grab yourself some lunch. Taking the base when you're already in the hallways will be a lot easier than dealing with all the resistance they have up at the front. You have to remember, I'm all squishy and....mortal and stuff. You're a dark side horror beyond comprehension. We are composed of very different things." Ebony often forgot how delicate mortals were, or she saw Edaline as way more durable than the average person for some reason.

"What's a Rhiza? An old...acquaintance, you could say." Edaline responds to Ebony cryptically as she hides behind that tree, keeping an eye on the situation from afar. "You sure she's touching the light? Last I checked, the light loving sort aren't very fond of enslavement....and from what I can tell, she's looking to make a sale." This draws a cackle out of the former sith. She was going to enjoy tearing all of this apart. Inconveniencing an old foe and getting the secret to her future success on the same day? What a joy!

Edaline nods to herself as Rhiza makes her way inside through the front, and gestures for Ebony to follow her as she begins veering to the right, aiming to go off to the side of the mountain that the base was built into. There was a security post with an entrance to the base that was only a climb away. Were this the old days, it would only be a jump away. As she leaves the safety of the forest and quietly hurries to the steep rock wall she'll have to climb to get up to her goal, she whispers to Ebony. "Hey.....mind giving me a boost?" Whether it was through lifting Ebony themselves or lending Ebony some power to make the jump, it was up to the dark force spirit to decide.

Somehow Ebony doubted Edaline would allow them to 'grab lunch.' After all, the most delectable source would no doubt be from the Light-tainted creature that held the creature's attention. A common mortal held very little darkness (or light) worth consuming. Yes, most living creatures were more toy than source of nutrition to them. Which was part of why it wasn't too difficult not to kill Edaline -- there was more 'enjoyment' prowling about with the other creature than there would be tearing them limb from limb. Plenty of other creatures to tear apart.

Ebony stared at Edaline for a moment. "She is not bathed in it." Light loving? They had seen Jedi and they felt far more putrid. "Perhaps she keeps one of their kind far too close. We will relieve her of that burden, if it is so." Surely a woman of Darkness would appreciate not being troubled by a fool of Light. It would be disappointing if such a woman couldn't see someone so rancid in their presence, but Ebony wouldn't make a big deal of it. The important thing was extinguishing the Light.

The pair soon made their way across the distance to the rock wall for their clandestine entrance. Soon they would meet this Rhiza and discover the truth. First, however, there was the small matter of Edaline not possessing her own power or a rope to scale the wall. Well, Ebony didn't linger in the creature's presence for her power -- she was a tolerable presence with knowledge of the world. There were many things Ebony still could not comprehend even after hearing of them several times.

Their black eyes regarded the tendril-haired woman for a moment. Without explanation, Ebony's countenance began to literally darken a split second before she surged forward to envelop the other creature. The dark cloud of power poured itself into Edaline as the blackest liqueur into a comfortable chalice.

Jump, and grab the ledge, Ebony's voice tickled Edaline's ear without a discernible source. Ebony would grant the creature her boost in strength and propulsion as they desired. At their direction since they knew where they wished to go, and it would bring them closer to something to devour.

Personal Equipment
Starships

There was a strange nagging itch in her mind as she walked in, the feeling of being observed, but something else, a presense, some kind of darkness in the air, she wafted it away as if it were a bad smell, there was plenty of those in this place after all, and likely some darksiders were present too, muddying the water. Speaking of muddied water, she smiled as a quarren man approached her.

"Rhiza, as I live and breathe! I haven't seen you in five years! Your husband, such a sorry fate all that for a good man." he stroked the back of his hand across the skin of the zygerrian while eyeing her up. "and just a beautiful as ever little one, maybe I have found what I am looking for today."

"You know who and what i am, if tou wish to continue living an breathing i would suggest you never touch me ever again" she bared her teeth at the man as he released her and turned his attention to her companion. "Ah, if i cant have the buffet i might have a little appertizer instead, how much for the pink" Rhiza shook her head and rolled her eyes. "five hundred credits higher than the next bidder, you know how this works"

He laughed and walked away, his advances weren't working and he wasn't going to get a deal for old times sake, maybe he should have her killed for her bad manners, he would think on it, leave it to fate, if he won his bid tonight she lived, if he didn't she died.

Rhiza watched the filthy Quarren walk away and looked at her partner, she smiled before snarling at her, suddenly feeling eyes on the two of them again. "You had better make a grander impression on the other customers tonight, next time someone wants me first, i sell you to a mine" the Zeltron girl apologised before hurriedly bringing Rhiza an alcoholic drink.

Rhiza leaned her head back and sighed, she sometimes regretted leaving this life behind. Today was not one of those times.

"Whatever the case, she's not our objective. If she gets in the way, we'll handle it." She states simply before resuming their work.

The few times she had been allowed to do it ever since they met, Ebony would have found fusing with Edaline to be a strange experience. It wasn't as if she was completely gifting power, so much as unlocking it. Serving as the bridge between Edaline and her connection to the force that had long been severed. Though being this bridge, Ebony can tell that the power Edaline used to wield was formidable. Though, being made of pure dark force energy, Ebony was certainly enhancing that full power a fair bit.

Edaline shivers slightly as the power enters her. It was a bit odd, a foreign entity, but it came with the pleasantness of feeling incomprehensibly powerful that all sith couldn't help but crave. After having been entered by the force spirit, her eyes slowly shift in color from blue to that foreboding sith yellow, like ink being poured into clear water, staining her irises. "I remember. No backseat driving." She states as Ebony tries giving her directions. With eas, she launches into the air, her foot pushing against a part of the mountain once in order to lunch herself up further. Just as she arrives at the ledge, she lands in front of the guard in a kneeled position. Her right hand shoots out to grab th man in a force choke that instantly snaps his neck. She then throws him off of the cliff without even putting him down. Considering how it landed in the forest, they'd need a search party to find it. She then reaches her palm out towards the door, forcing open the lock mechanism to let her in.

Once inside, she looks up towards the ceiling, and twists her palm to open a vent before jumping up inside of it and disappearing from sight. The vent closes by itself behind her. Not long after, a guard walked by, none the wiser to what just transpired moments ago.

Ebony stared at Edaline with their black eyes. "If there is Light, we will devour it." Edaline shouldn't be the least bit surprised to hear that promise of a threat. There was one unifying constant in Ebony's existence -- destroy the Light. The dark spirits fused within were ravenous and purified agents of Darkness without a mote of Light to have their bellies twist in knots at an inconvenient moment. If they had to expunge all life in the galaxy they would do it! A few at a time. They were strong, but not a Dark Deity (sadly), so they could not simply End All Things with a thought.

Edaline? Oh, Ebony liked keeping the Sith-woman around. There was darkness to her that Ebony enjoyed. Also, they were a tolerable companion. Someone that could help the dark spirits navigate the world of mortals. Avoid drawing an entire Fleet down upon Ebony before they were ready for such a feast. Even Pure Evil knew how to read, and she'd read a great deal about the battles with other Agents of Darkness ('Chaos' according to some). Quite formidable. Ebony would need to prepare.

Let it be quick, then, Ebony sent to Edaline as the woman surmounted the exterior wall. They were not impatient. They were sometimes impatient. They'd gotten better at being less impatient. Still, if Edaline looked like she needed help Ebony was not above assuming control or lashing out in the woman's stead. It was 'fun' to turn the squishy things into puddles, after all.

Now we are in a vent. This is very confining. Very dull. Find somewhere more interesting.

Personal Equipment
Starships

"Credit for your thoughts?" came a soft zeltron voice, snapping Rhiza out of her day dream, she wrinkled her nose and gave the girl a bit of a sideways glance. "Its nothing," she looked around to ensure they wouldn't be overheard "Or maybe its something? I can feel someone using the force, and what worries me is that is usually frowned upon by invited guests to these sorts of things." of someone else was here using the force, then there might be a problem, she wasnt ready to get made. She stroked her ears, feeling mildly uncomfortable. Her Zeltron companion reached over and started massaging the Zygerrians ears to relax her. "you know you don't have to do that right? It's not why you are here?"

"I know, I want to, you being tense doesn't keep me alive does it? Let's just call it old habits, or keeping up appearances if that works better for you?"

Rhiza grinned and allowed herself to enjoy it, it was a relaxing feeling, and having her mind as calm as possible would keep her and her companion safe if anything did decide to go wrong today. The Quarren shot her a jealous glance as the Zeltron worked her magic. Now she was thinking more clearly again, and she tried to feel in the air where the force presence might be. Could it be the robed ithorian over there, no, not him. Maybe the zabrak bouncer? The barman? She closed her eyes briefly and let herself concentrate on the soothing sensation on her long ears. A wisp of disappointment came over her when the woman stopped and moved away.

"Thank you, I thought I was going to go to sleep there for a moment."

"That or start purring at me?" she grinned, teasing her "owner" much more than she ever would have been allowed as a slave. Rhiza just gave her a sideways glance and shook her head gently. She couldn't shake that nagging feeling that someone else was here, and that they were here for her.

'I'm afraid interesting isn't a factor. Besides, as far as vents go, this is pretty roomy.' Edaline states this mentally in response to Ebony, and it was true! The vent was tall enough that Ebony could move in the typical stealthy crouched position. Her eyes were scanning through the grates to see what was about, and that was helpful...but not nearly as helpful as the work she had her head tendrils putting in. With the constriction of the vent, her tendrils were able to veel vibrations and various other factors through the metal, giving her a complete image of what was going on below her as she sneaked along, even if the image was in black and white. Ebony, sharing a mind with Edaline at the moment, would get this image as well. It was quite a potent ability. In terms of perception, she must have been quite the beast back when she also had the force to pair with those senses.

It was a few minutes of crawling in the vent before Edaline suddenly stops. She was picking up the presence of people. with her vibrations. A group of them. There was a grate that could allow her to see into the room below, but she didn't want to risk being seen in any way. Thus, she sat in the vent away from the grate, continuing to observe the room below that Rhiza and the quarren were interacting in. 'Found Rhiza again. The hell is she up to?'. She questions to Ebony simply. She then rests her ear to the edge of the vent in order to listen in better on the conversation, her tendrils pressing against it as well to get a better feel of the vibrations outside.

As for Rhiza, whatever presence in the dark side she was feeling was now closer. Much closer. And though Ebony's dark side spirit is muddling it...something about the aura she's sensing would feel eerily familiar.

Interesting was a factor. Devouring the Light was a commandment. Ebony liked exploring the galaxy. They had learned much doing this 'exploring.' So many different kinds of anatomy in the galaxy, for instance, which you had to know intimately for the greatest suffering. The greater the suffering, the more the enjoyment! At least... Ebony believed it was enjoyment. It made them feel... different.

The fiends mentally bristled, but managed not to lash out from Edaline's need to carefully traverse the ducts. Clandestine movement. Stealth. Yes, yes, they knew these things -- and found them most tedious and time consuming skills. Better to rip and tear one's enemies into tiny pieces.

Thankfully the didn't meander forever in the dull forest of metal. In fact, Edaline found it worthwhile to note they'd come across 'Rhiza' again as the creature peered through the grate into a room. What are you doing? Ebony asked. They had seen squishy creatures do this before -- this ear-to-wall technique. It seemed to enable their auditory receptors -- these 'ears' -- to better hear things in certain conditions. A necessary skill since they were too fragile for their own existence.

The temptation to tear the vent and its wall open and fling Edaline through the hole was considerable in that moment. Ebony was not the most patient entity in the galaxy. They were far more patient than when they'd first been conjured into being, but that was hardly saying much. Nonetheless, Edaline wanted to be 'stealthy' until she was ready to 'get what they came here for' having breached the walls, but Ebony had to be 'mindful I'm squishy' for her companion's sake. All these considerations and restrictions... it pained a creature of sateless darkness.

Well, there were always options. Some so horrifying most would go insane witnessing their splendor. No one was perfect.

Ebony reached out through the Force, her voice thundered in Rhiza's head or if she resisted then it would be the Zeltron that felt the cold embrace of the horrors lurking nearby. Rhiza! You will find a secluded location so that my companion may speak with you, and raise no alarm or you will yearn for the peace of oblivion. Oh, and they weren't terribly skilled as being discrete, subtle, or poetic in their interactions either. Hadn't been any reason for them to learn those skills. What need was there to be circumspect? No, no, better to be blunt so that the Light could be extinguished sooner.

Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural | Edaline Black Edaline Black

Personal Equipment
Starships

Rhiza could certainly feel it now, close, and with direction. The was familiarity there too, someone that knew her. But then something different, the voice, steeped in darkness.

She allowed it to speak before replying telepathically. <<Why the subterfuge by dark friend?>> she held out her hand palm upwards and moved her finger as if to scratch. The pair in the vent would hear what sounded like a nail scratching along the vent where they watched from. A signal from her that she knew where they were. <<There is nothing to fear from the likes of them for the likes of us.>> she had to admit, the dark presence had a certain refreshing and familiar quality. <<Fine, there is a little booth with noone using it at the moment, join me there in a moment. But please, have some self respect and use the door.>> she mocked lightly and then pushed the presence out.

The zeltron had a look of fear on her face as she could clearly tell something was going on, but wasn't party to the truth. "Are we OK?"

"Maybe, I'm not sure at the moment, but don't worry, you have my word I will keep you safe" could she promise that? At least it seemed to appease her ally. The beautiful Zygerrian finished her drink and stood, smiling to the still watching Quarren before walking calmly to the booth. Once the two of them were inside, she turned and closed the curtains gently. This booth was meant for privacy so there would be no suspicion. Maybe the Quarren would suspect she was taking advantage of her attractive "property". That would be fun, jealousy was a fun emotion to taunt the stupid with.

<<I'm waiting little darkness>> she messaged to her visitor.

Edaline can feel it. Ebony's impatience. 'I'm using my tentacles to sense vibrations. It'll let me get a complete layout of the room so I know where to begin my attack.' Typically, she wouldn't be able to sense a force entity at all, visible or not. To be able to do so was a breath of fresh air she had long been denied...even if the being within her was composed of more darkness than most sith lords had ever managed to gather within them. The power was almost overwhelming, but she'd get used to it.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt a telepathic message sent out by the being she was sharing a body with. Ebony would get a response message from the Mikkian's mind. 'What are you doing? I wasn't exactly ready to reveal myself yet. I was TRYING to use my tentacles to get the room layout so I could begin an ambush. Now you've gotten her attention, and she is trouble. Always has been. She and her husband were both absolutely ridiculous to deal with on a regular basis.' The emotion behind the mental message isn't panic so much as irritation.

Then the trade in conversation happens between Rhiza and the force entity. Despite how displeased she is with the situation, one part of it all makes her break into a sharp toothed grin. "A door..." She cackles to herself. She loved messing with Rhiza. It was the only thing she enjoyed about that stuck up Zygerrian. She soon continues crawling down the vents, using ebony's disgust towards the lightside to detect where Rhiza is. Soon she arrives at a grate. She had expected to just find a grate within the same room that Rhiza was in. Instead, the grate was right above the booth where she was sitting.

From Rhiza's point of view, the grate above would suddenly pop open as a familiar face lands directly into a seat across from her in the private booth. She lands smoothly with her rear in the chair, and points at Rhiza with an unamused expression. "Fuck you." She then clears her throat and crosses her arms. "With that out of the way.....long time no see I guess?" She shrugs, her hair tendrils frilling about. This was her first time seeing someone from her previous occupation in years. How she missed the days when the sith empire was still an entity that existed...

Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural Ebony Ambrosia Ebony Ambrosia

Ebony gave the blandest of 'feelings' in response to the woman's attempt to antagonize them. Yes, yes, subterfuge. It was not by choice. The Host broiled with the woman's teasing scratch at their surroundings. Not from fear or anger -- though there were always those in some of the small ones that comprised them all -- but impatience.

Fear? We would sooner perish of fright from the sight of a bantha, Ebony snapped in response to Rhiza suggesting there was any concern at all about the tiny lifeforms in the room surrounding the woman.

Then Edaline expressed some manner of ire at the little conversation being had. Ebony didn't understand the woman's complaint. They knew one another. Her attention was distracted by her presence. Best to remove the agitation so they could focus on the real reason for their presence -- preferably violently, but if talking would do Ebony wouldn't complain. Much. This is not a regular basis, Ebony replied, and if she is trouble then best remove it before we begin.

Ebony didn't begrudge Edaline refusing to use the door as this Rhiza requested. Manners and etiquette were a thing they had learned in order to 'blend in' with the squishy things of the galaxy. They had no real value to an entity of Living Darkness. Though, likewise, they did not understand why Edaline found the vent grate she uncovered so amusing either. Did she think it a door? Or was this some kind of squishy-creature humor?

No response had preceded Edaline's "entrance" into the booth, even with Rhiza's follow-up "invitation." The second the woman found her place, however, Ebony made herself comfortable as well. Darkness spilled out into the booth in waves; it washed over the walls, the curtain, the ceiling, and the floor. It left the furnishings and people untouched, however. The mortals got unusually perturbed when fully engulfed. Only a 'little' darkness, Ebony 'joked' in response to that goading invite Rhiza had sent.

Personal Equipment
Starships

As the hatch clattered open, Rhiza's Zeltron companion made a startled yelp at the appearance of the woman opposite her. Rhiza gave a slightly shocked look to see a familiar face opposite her. "Oh, it's you? But no, there is someone else too isn't there, that creeping darkness isn't the Edaline Black Edaline Black i remember" She looked at the wriggling tentacles with a little familiarity, and she smiled at the strangely casual introduction. It was only moments later that the wave of darkness that was Ebony Ambrosia Ebony Ambrosia came through.

Rhiza was not disturbed by this darkness, a little worried that things were about to go badly, but the darkness itself was nothing to fear. Her partner on the other hand was not so attuned and she squeezed in to Rhiza in fear, giving up the pretence of their disguise in favour of the comfort of her friend.

"Then you must but the entity I was conversing with. Would you mind?" she gestured to her frightened accomplice, implying that Ebony reign in her darkness a little to make everyone in the room more comfortable.

She looked back at Edaline, "So, my Mikkian friend, if you want to kill me the smart move would have been to toss a detonator through the grate and paint me across the walls, but you didn't. So, how have you been? There is another of our old mutuals out there, time has been awful to him." she laughed and bareful her sharp zygerrian teeth. She was putting across a relaxed demeanor, but she was tense and was observing every part of the room that might be relevant if she had to fight these two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom