Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction A pirate queen for the Kraken Coalition

header1.png

Equipped:
Tags: Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Dispara Na'Gara Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae Vega Ardellian Vega Ardellian Nash Darklighter Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Dolor Cordis Dolor Cordis Messorem Messorem

Background-Eraser-20220213-195203026.png
Cass sat in a grand meeting room aboard the Port Royal Station, ready to address her Pirate friends and allies of the Kraken Coalition. She had been planning this discussion for a while and had sent out black dot invites to all of the other pirates. To attend, this meeting would hopefully allow her to take even greater strides in ensuring the future growth of the coalition.

Some of the pirates had come in person, but it was a big galaxy, so some had also attended remotely via view screens. She had been looking forward to having the pirates on her station, this was the first call to the Pirate Council that had taken place here, previously they had only taken place on the Tortuga station or one of pirate vessels. Cass looked around as people made themselves comfortable and began to speak.

"My brethren, it is wonderful to see you all here, your station passes will allow you full and free access to the hospitality facilites aboard the station, regardless if the outcome here, please enjoy yourselves." she respected these people, they were her family and they all looked out for each other. It didn't hurt trying to butter them up a little too.

"I wont beat about the bush, the galaxy is changing, the hutt empire is resurgent and there is a growth amongst the criminal syndicates, and we will NOT be left behind. Our current leadership model suits our needs well, and I do not strike to change it.

However, i feel havinga singular figurehead, whether ceremonial or otherwise, would strengthen our position amongst these larger groups. I have brought you all together first to discuss what shape this may take, my preferred option is purely ceremonial head of our organisation, alternatively, if there is a desire for it, a formal authoritative head could be elected."

She paused for a moment, they would clearly be expecting the next part but she would still announce it.

"Whatever shape it takes, I would offer myself for the role, i am strong, respected and already a number of you are happy to follow my hairbrained schemes" she laughed "I also bring a personal connection with senior members if the Family, the Black sun and the Hutt Space Consortium. I believe I am very capable of representing our interests and hope you will also agree."

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom