Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Noble Cause

New_Cov.png

New Cov
div-orange.png
Outfit: Casual | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

For just a moment longer, Valery looked at her beloved husband with a smirk of victory. She knew that he'd have his payback later and likely by the end of the day already, but right now? It was 1-0 for Valery, and she was going to enjoy that for as long as it would last. It was one of the little fun things in their relationship she loved so much.

Finally, though, she sipped from her tea and looked back at Liin after Kahlil answered her question.

"I don't believe you'll start a war, and even many of the less trustworthy senators do try to avoid serious conflict. I only wish that all that talking led to more steps forward in the Alliance." Not that Liin could do much about that. At least, not until New Cov joined the Alliance, if that were to ever happen.

"For now, I believe we all have plenty of things to focus on, and I think we've held up enough of your time too." She chuckled and briefly looked at her husband. "I'd love to maintain a good relationship and perhaps meet again if there's something important to discuss, though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom