Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Home - TSE Dominion of New Alderaan

Bazaar Market
New Aldera

Lifelong devotions to power and so many other life-binding contracts are nothing new to her. Sekhet has already sworn herself to the Anubian clergy many years before, such a lifestyle on Ankhypt brought with it a grave amount of danger along with unending training to hone her 'magic.' Her interpretation of the Dark Side is surely different from the Sith's view, but the fundamental ideas of harnessing emotions to gain power over others remains the same. If the trio of Darths were familiar enough with her culture to recognize this, then it'd likely come as no surprise when she continued on to follow them without hesitation. Traveling in the presence of royalty was a normal thing for her, coming to the point that it was almost second nature to ensure that every subtle gesture she made contributed to her dignified air.

"I shall take your words to heart, the both of you, but do realize that I am a Priestess. I have held the title for many years; it is not this... This word, 'knee-oh-fah-eat.'" She prided herself in her knowledge of Galactic Basic, but it certainly wasn't perfected! She could likely do with some more practice and teaching in the language if she wished to ever rid herself of her hindering accent. It gave her far more trouble than she cared to admit, not that she had to say anything about it; her slow and heavily enunciated pace and occasionally awkward pronunciation was more than enough.

Once she had her attention drawn to the distant palace, a thin smirk drew across her muzzle. Pleased with the idea given to her by the Dark Lord, she turned back to him with a firm nod. "That is a very amusing opportunity. I give you thanks for your invitation."

[member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Darth Voracitos"]

Cophrigin V - BYOO

"I would say I'm surprised, but that would be a lie," she mumbled to herself as she came to a stop. The garden path she had been walking along had led her to the mouth of hedge maze, roses and other flowers blossoming on the shrubbery. What she sought was doubtless at the middle of this maze, and there were likely more plant based traps ahead for her. A small smile grew on her lips as she took a step into the maze and was immediately assaulted with a sense that she should turn around, that continuing along this path would only mean her death. Cute, but it was nowhere near strong enough a compulsion as a Sith could create.

"The Jedi that died here was clearly not one for mentalism," she muttered, her lightsaber out and marking the hedges with quick slashes that left blackened X's and smoldering leaves. Maybe they should put a small maze on the grounds at Stormvale? It would be a kick with children of their visitors or guests. She would have to take it up with her wife when she returned to Bastion.

Cophrigin V | Woodlands

Objective II: Extermination/Reconnaissance

The forests were silent, a light breeze mingled with branches and leaves causing them to rustle and bend with a subtle grace. The planet itself was beautiful and full of life, the grass a healthy green from rich soil ideal for the propagation of crops and favorable flora. Heavy footfalls trampled the tall, swaying blades of emerald as a man clad in cybernetics and heavy armor advanced cautiously. Within his helmet, multiple channels of radio chatter molested his hearing, other comrades conducting reconnaissance of the forest's perimeter. "No signs of rebel activity so far, advancing deeper into the forest."

"Affirmative, use of lethal force and extreme prejudice permitted. Leave some of them alive to take for interrogation."

"Affrimative."

"Contact! They don't seem to know of our presence, conducting scan to ascertain a headcount."

"Copy, keep it tight and organized. Do not stray from your hunting party."

"We count a platoon. Twenty in total."

Tatsu stopped in his tracks and crouched, his HUD beginning to pick up the aforementioned lifeforms within a small camp due north. A brief exhale escaped him as he positioned his BRX-19, aiming down its holographic sight. "All hunting parties, wrap around the perimeter. We're going to choke them. Activate jammers so that our friends can't send out any distress calls."

"Copy, commencing assault."

From all angles, Tatsu had a platoon of his own, but far more numerous than that of the rebel forces. Forty men and women advanced upon the encampment in unison, their movements silent and coordinated with a kind of discipline unmatched by even those Tatsu served with while he was under the Republic's crippled government. These soldiers were here to serve a purpose, unwavering to the idea that these rebels were in for an unfair fight. For they dared to challenge the Empire's might - the authority of the Emperor's will.

And his will shall be done.

A cacophony of blaster bolts intruded upon the unsuspecting hostiles, their bodies dropping with heavy thuds against the dirt, those that still stood and were smart enough to find cover where they could, and returned fire blindly. Their screams of confusion and loss echoed through the trees as sunlight pierced through their branches. The warm glow of the evening washing through the landscape as smoldering bodies emanated a charred, yet sweet aroma into the fresh breeze.

"Advance inward."

Tatsu ordered in a monotonous manner to his platoon. Weapons raised, trained for anything that might seek to escape or scurry away into a thicket of foliage, hoping to not be seen. A few more rebels practically leaped out of cover and attempted to rush the oncoming Imperials, but were subsequently shot down like the crazed animals they were. Their expressions of fury and pain fading into nothing, their eyes staring upwards through the swaying trees. Finally at peace.

"Major, one of them is still breathing. They're in critical condition, but we can still salvage them if you wish."

"Affirmative, proceed to the base of operations. I want a squad to maintain this position, the rest of you keep combing through the area. Report to me if you find anything else. I will be joining you shortly."

"Copy."

Tatsu looked upon the death he and his soldiers had wrought, and felt a sudden prick of shame within his chest. He inhaled sharply and then exhaled as he slung his battle rifle over his right shoulder.

He was doing the right thing by clearing out these... terrorists. He was sure of it.

Glory to the Empire.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

[ Objective I ] - Explore the Capital

The wonders of worlds were lost on Osiren, but Cain Clarmore marveled at the monument made into a planet. The brothers had traveled to New Alderaan in the twilight and now they were walking in it’s warm sun, the markets alive like a Courscant skyline while they passed through.

“A planetary consolation prize.” Cain said.

“What?” Osiren turned to ask. Without their silver white hair, no man would claim them to be brothers. Osiren stood tall, broad shouldered in lean golden steel. His grey blue eyes and sharp features were comely, though he grew small patches of black stubble on his chin. The younger Clarmore was thin, his skin looked sickly and translucent and he hunched over. Osiren had seen the difference in the way Cain walked, depending on if Osiren was by his side or not.

“Nothing.” Cain said, leading them down a smooth stone alleyway. “We’ll run ourselves ragged, you know. Trying to make our faces known across your new Empire for father.”

“Our new Empire.”

“Of course.” They stopped at a blue-green Rodian’s stand, a strange mix of breads, cheeses, and hydrospanners. “I suppose that was father’s idea. The Sith would find you a much sweeter face to look upon. Always the spotless lamb for the slaughter.”

“And you’re just an old hag.” Osiren tossed down the food and began moving back through the streets. Cain had to move briskly to follow. “Let the old man wither away with his plans. He’s locked himself in a tower. I’ve come as a sworn brother to the Empire, to follow and swear myself the Dark Lord. I am pledged to Darth Carnifex. Father understands power, but he’ll never understand the Force.” Osiren pauses. “I will.”

They came out into a clearing, a white stoned fountain in the road that opened into more vendors and delicious smells rising in the air. Osiren recognized many of the faces, knowing some to be Sith, though he knew his brother might know each of their names.

“I smell the sweets of Fire Dancers and ales.” Cain said, his eyes fixed on the cantina ahead. “Always go to the sounds of singing and songs.”

“Go, brother mine,” Osiren said with a smile. “Let me see our new Empire with my own eyes.” As Cain walked away, Osiren found himself walking mindlessly down the roads. Once again, he felt the heartbeats like on Bastion, like the planet rose and fell beneath his feel. It was the Force, he knew, it was the Dark Side.

New Alderaan’s market opened for a set of brilliant red and black eyes. Trotting through the baubles and colours of Bazaar Market, the Shadow Hand’s youngest child made purchase. Set them in a bag decorated with embroidered flowers. Walking stall by stall in the company of two guards, the child feared nothing.

Fear was a cloak around the child, a comfortable bastion against cold and distance. Mahogany hair tumbled behind slim shoulders draped in a purple velvet frock coat over a high necked tan dress. The full skirts drifted halfway down her shin, rustling as she moved. A child knew their parent’s voice wherever it was found. So it was the Epicanthix found her way back to Braxus Zambrano.

“Am I worthy, Father?” A spritely set of fingers settled into the hand of the monolithic [member="Darth Prazutis"]. Her eyes deked between the great Sith Lords assembled. Herself at the cusp of her education and expansion of powers, she could only view the giants before her with familiar awe.

[member="Sekhet-ka-nefer"] [member="Darth Carnifex"] @Darth Voracitus

[member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Sekhet-ka-nefer"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Vigdis Zambrano"]

Voracitos merely nodded to the Emperor's suggestion, it was his duty as a head of state to initiate these sorts of political matters... and he supposed now as the Triumvir of Knowledge it was in some limited capacity also his. Though it was doubtful Voracitos would take much care to that aspect of his "new" position in the empire. He did briefly wonder if the Emperor meeting the local government personally was more of a formality, surely such an expansive government would have delegated this menial task to an ambassador and/or an army. Then again, Kaine was not like Voracitos, who delegated to others at every available opportunity. This might indeed be the first meeting of governments, between Emperor and peasant officials.

"You forget dear Kaine, Lorrd has been in my possession since the old days, with only sparse lapses between. Though I would appreciate a tour of Ossus or Bastion at some time, I am sure there is much still left to be studied. Perhaps, with your permission, duplication of these repositories could be established on your academy worlds. It will take time of course, but I think you will find it worthwhile in the end. An educated elite is a blade not easily dulled." Remarked briefly on his offer of touring the library worlds of the Empire. He knew of their existence, but did not often venture beyond his own domain any more, satisfied in simply experiencing the galaxy at a distance while he unearthed the fabric between the living and the dead, the material and the spiritual.

As for the dog-thing which touted itself as a princess or something, scrunching its nose to the word "neophyte", Voracitos could not help but to smirk with a raised brow, looking to no where in particular. For whatever reason, the palpable disgust radiating off of the alien was in its own way, delicious. Simply for his own amusement, he considered following this particular creature to see how far he could push its social torment. Consider it a "pet project", if you will.

Then, a child made it into the hand of Darth Prazutis. Voracitos found himself surprised but ultimately uninterested. The corpulent Sith Lord continued to float along towards the official building.

Objective: 2 - Hunt Dissidents

I’ve come to the conclusion after eight hundred years that I am the least diplomatic person in the universe. When one’s idea of negotiation is to stab them with a fork until they let me order my lunch off the menu from the restaurant across the street, it’s best I focus on things which won’t cause the most calamity.

I know. It’s like [member="Taeli Raaf"] succeeded in making me sane. Hazard the thought. Although, remembering what I did last week does amuse me. Oh, and my children’s names. All in, I’m grateful. Time to prove my gratefulness by rounding up dissidents for interrogation and slaughter!

My husband lingers on in the Capital speaking diplomatically as his want. While he serves his way, it’s time for me to serve mine.

I whistle, and will [member="Vandra Zambrano"] to my side, as we watch from the third story balcony of an apartment which smells vaguely of Rodian cheese. A shop across the street’s had beings roaming in and out all day. Very few packages which appear as those one would receive at a tailor’s shop.

Although it comes to me that I might be staking out a busy seamstress in wedding season, my instincts tell me to watch. So I do.

“See. That mook. Third time today… no seamstress can modify a garment fast enough to require three fittings. What can you tell about him, daughter dear?”

Objective: 2 - Hunt Dissidents

While she was very happy that her mother was fixed from her insanity she had to get used to the new more saner version of her, She normally only saw her sane when she was really focused or angry on specific people or a person when she heard her mother call for her she hopped up off the bed in the apartment and hopped her way over humming quiet a small tune she normally likes to hum as her mind broken as always made her personality unpredictable to those who are not used to it.

She joined her mother in observing the people below from the balcony, she looked specifically to the one her mother pointed out to her that seemed to love the seamstress the most today if he visited three times in one day. Her right eye was showing signs of reaching that stage of sith corruption where the white part would start becoming a dark oily black color, It covered all but the area around the iris of her eyes as they flared there bright yellow color.

She grinned abit as a few ideas came to mind but she cant utilize some of them without mothers approval as she spoke she kept her child like tone.

Perhaps there's another reason hes going there so often? I could always go down and have him explain fully if you'd like.

There was almost a giggle in her tone when she brought that up she knew what she was implying when she mentioned talking to the person in question

[member="Ahani Zambrano"]

Objective: 2
Allies: [member="Vandra Zambrano"]
Somewhere behind me is a sandwich… and I keep feeling up the table for it, without success. I refuse to take my eyes off the tailor shop. A rustle inside the apartment should have worried me, if I didn’t know who it was.

Vandra’s a good kid. Well, she’s an insane product of the House Zambrano crazy bits, but she was also the first of the fold to accept a mentally unstable Echani as a mother. My hand pats at the table, the chair.

No sandwich.

“Yes, be discrete. Find out what’s in his pretty little head, my lovely. And if you get stuck bring him back here… I’m sensing some wonderful voices inside. Go on, now. Bring us some prey.”

The arrival of his daughter [member="Vigdis Zambrano"] was a welcome one, feeling her grab his hand as she looked upon [member="Darth Carnifex"] and [member="Darth Voracitos"] with awe. The trio of Sith Lords were some of the greatest masters of the dark side in the galaxy, three surviving Sith from the days of the Old Sith Empire, a pedigree only a rare living few still had. While Braxus Zambrano was but a neophyte back then, an acolyte turned knight he held positions of power in his own right. Under the direction of his nephew and in pursuit of their exploits he rained death upon their enemies. "You are my child for you were born ready with my blood in your veins, greatness is within you." Braxus said to the young Vigdis. The girls schooling was coming along nicely and her teachings of Sith lore were as well, as a youngling she underwent the training of a Sith youngling at his direction. Vigdis would have a rock solid Sith foundation to build a strong base of power on. It only served to help their connection that he understood the young girl, he understood her struggles and her concerns about being different. Under his eye she would go far. Braxus's attention diverted back to Darth Voracitos. "I'm sure something could be arranged Lord Voracitos. As for Lorrd your reign of the world is well known. I will have to pay your home a visit, look upon your domain with my own eyes."

The youth kept her gaze upward, at the heights of the Sith Empire and her cousin, its’ ruler [member="Darth Carnifex"]. Her aspirations laid in the path chosen by [member="Darth Prazutis"], to become a Sith Lady of renown. Devoid of combat training, Vigdis lived in a stern but affectionate environment of education and history. Her foundation was to be extensive before she dared pick up a lightsaber, or used telekinesis for more than bringing a piece of fruit from a bowl to her plate.

“Thank you, I’ll strive to live up to it.” A child should know their place, and this child stood holding her father’s hand, vastly silent but for the familiar presence of her parent. In her bag, Vigdis had a present folded in paper for the man who raised her, but not wanting to disturb the adults more than she had, Vigdis merely kept quiet.

Word of Lorrd made Vigdis stop and ponder. The name was familiar, but nothing more came to the youth. She should study better, learn of [member="Darth Voracitos"]’ rule. Although truth be, it was a comfort to be ignored by all but her father.

The Sith were, after all, perilous entities.

Looking to [member="Sekhet-ka-nefer"], the young Zambrano Princess gave a small smile. “And I am a Princess of House Zambrano, daughter to one of the Sovereigns of the Pacanth Reach. The Shadow Hand, himself. Even though my title lays on my head, I start at the beginning, just like you. We can learn to be proud of our educations and proving grounds together. Or apart, it doesn’t really matter to me.”

A tidy and friendly laugh and the ten year old gave a little curtsey. It was always good to see an Anubian around. The young Princess found the Anubian race to be a sensible and powerful one, quite the most possible fun. Hopefully Vigdis could see more of her, and her proving ground.

The Emperor's long gait made the ascension of the gradual tiered steps surrounding the Council's Sanctum more than easy, his long cloak billowing out behind him as he moved with power and purpose. Four guards, purely ceremonial, moved to intercept him. Their armor was polished to an unbearable shine, and their flat-topped helmets decorated with thick ornate plumage. Vibro-weapons crackled with latent energy as they crossed to bar his path, but with a single twitch of his large calloused fingers he compelled them to stand aside. Straining against an invisible force, one of these guards had the strength of will to cast his weapon down towards the Emperor's legs, which bounced uselessly against them before sliding and spinning away into the streets below.

That alone sealed their fate.

Without missing a beat, the Emperor continued up towards the building entrance. Behind him, the guards began to clutch their heads as their helmets began to tighten and constrict; the metal denting inward as if squeezed by an invisible hand. They fell one by one, gushing streams of scarlet flooding down the steps; bits of bone and gray matter gingerly carried by the current. Now truly unfettered, the Emperor burst open the doors of the sanctum with a whisper of telekinetic power. The large marble doors crashed down and shattered, spraying debris all along the entry thoroughfare and causing those within to scatter for safety lest they be torn apart by the falling doors.

"Find me these Councilors and bring them to me. I would have a word."

[member="Sekhet-ka-nefer"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Vigdis Zambrano"] | [member="Darth Voracitos"]

"You should best temper your expectations, [member="Darth Prazutis"]. Despite the grandeur one might expect of me and my tastes, you will likely find the planet to be rather quaint. It serves a functional purpose for me, as a repository. For knowledge, and otherwise." Voracitos responded to his superior, in a welcoming manner. He was not adverse to showing the Shadow Hand to his "domain", given that as with many things with Voracitos, most of what you saw was only skin deep. The physical appearance of Lorrd and its cities was nothing to write home about, but perhaps you might have if you dug deep beneath its skin and pulled out its bones, where all varieties of personal treasures and secrets of Voracitos resided safely and securely against virtually all intrusion but himself.

Speaking of intrusion, it would seem by the splattering blood which now painted the marble steps that the Emperor had in fact confirmed Voracitos' assumption that no delegation had been sent ahead of time. He was not surprised, and as the Emperor made his "request" to the peasants scurrying for their lives like rats inside, Voracitos looked at the guard which had tossed his weapon to the feet of the Emperor in defiance. His tongue peaked out of his mouth and divided his lips as the fabric of the force appeared to elongate it into a sinewy red tendril which deftly connected the warm corpse to his mouth like a parasitic umbilical cord. In but moments, the vitality beneath the armor withered and dried as the very essence of who the guard used to be became absorbed by Voracitos in a manner of seconds.

The dented helmet rolled down the steps, scattering dust into the air and across suddenly dried blood as the Corpulent One followed closely in the Shadow of the Emperor...

Cophrigin V - BYOO

More carnivorous plants, although these new ones were a fascinating blue and purple color with some sort of scent trap that drew you closer until it was too late to react to their very sharp looking fangs. Taeli could swear that the maze was also shifting. Walls disappearing to lead her down a new path, sealing her off from where she had come, or attempt to turn her around in circles. But she would not be deterred and now she was even more curious about what lay at the center of this maze garden. It was slow progress, but the hedges had begun to change subtly. More flowers had appeared, and the plant life appeared... stronger, healthier, older in some cases.

But she was done wasting time with the maze. A frost was emanating from her, a combination of her skills with cryokinesis and Kro Var water shaping, that was covering the plants with a layer of deadly frost. Leaves wilted, vines shriveled, and she kept moving ever close to the center until...

The path suddenly opened up into a large private garden, with a small hut in the center. Looming over the hut was a massive tree, its roots likely running deep and it near glowed with the power of the light. A pond was next to it, along with a carefully maintained vegetable patch and row of small tress. From within the hut, movement could be seen and a moment later, a woman, older than Taeli by at least twenty years emerged. She wore dark robes, no armor, and a lightsaber hung from her belt. The light pulsed from her.

"You are not welcome, Sith," the Jedi said, clearly, her hand drifting to her weapon. "The secrets of Master Kuro will not be yours to take."

Ah, now the picture clicked for Taeli. Master Kuro, the Dark Woman, had been known for skills with plant surge and this had been her private retreat to center herself during the Clone Wars. This Jedi must have discovered a holocron of some sort and decided to protect the secrets of the ancient Jedi.

"You can try and stop me and die, or step aside and live," Taeli said, casually angling her saber. "You have a fire in you, something deeper that begs to be released."

"You cannot tempt me, Sith," the woman said, a pale blue beam of energy igniting from her weapon. "You will fall here."

"Doubtful," Taeli laughed, and fell into a defensive stance as the woman closed the distance between them.

In moments the friendly conversation between the three Sith Lords took a sharp right turn, an act of defiance, a spark of rebellion by the guards who hampered the path of the Sith Emperor was met with death. The power of Darth Carnifex was unleashed in a simple gesture, a whisper brought death to the gathered guards. But death was not the end of their suffering. Darth Voracitos claimed the spark of vitality from the defiant one, ripping the crimson soup of life from his body until what remained was but ash in the wind. The Lord of Lies, the Elder One's gaze pierced the veil of reality. In the light of darkened stars only his eyes could see the baleful light of the Netherworld made manifest in a plane of existence above their own. It was the eyes of a great old one that could see the young souls, shocked ghosts with barely enough time to process the events in front of them as they now laid eyes on the truth in front of them: Annihilation. They were allowed by the Lord of Lies a peek at his true form, at the Entity lurking beneath the surface. The guards horror manifested in spiritual screams so horrible they rocked into the real world around them, and without skipping a footstep the Void Lord claimed their nascent souls, devouring them whole in the light of darkened stars.

As the path of the group pierced the great doors in front of them they were hardly quiet. The powerful aura surrounding the triumvirate was so powerful collectively it was hard just being in their presence, like standing too far beneath the surface of the ocean it placed pressure on the bones, nausea in the stomach and bile in ones throat. But the void of a cosmic horror stretched out ahead of them the manipulation of madness that descended onto the building like a cloud. In the dark corners shadows took on a life of their own and light dimmed and flickered. Security in the lobby rolled around on the floor screaming and shouting, crying and sobbing at things that weren't there, voices no one else could hear. The pain like a crushing wave felt like it cracked against their skulls, madness so deep men clawed their own eyes out with bare hands while others were seen smashing their heads against the wall, mad cackling tearing through bleeding vocal chords. A man sat right in front of them with his back against the lobby desk in the fetal position tears of blood pouring from his eyes, nose, ears, and mouth as he rocked back and forth speaking in tongues.

It was an amorphous blight, the nethermost confusion that blasphemes and bubbles through the halls. To the victims they stood amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes. Some were succored on the honeyed poison that the void fed them, feeding the inner demons and twisted people that lurked within, so only the closeted psychopaths and sociopaths among them remained standing tethered and their will was no longer their own. Only a rare few who remained the purpose of their visit in these halls remainec standing unharmed, the fledgeling souls untouched by the madness of the great beyond that devoured everything else.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Darth Voracitos"] | [member="Vigdis Zambrano"] | [member="Sekhet-ka-nefer"]

[member="Darth Carnifex"] was on the move, and death followed deftly.

The energy shifted in seconds. Vigdis tightened against her father’s side, her place to observe and record the acts of the Shadow Hand for future discussion. Keeping one step behind the monolithic Sith Lord, Vigdis took hold of a corner of her father’s cloak. She tip toed around a stain of blood, in an attempt to salvage her new shoes.

As beings fell and souls tore from their bodies, the Epicathix child kept still. Mouth shut. Eyes open to the discomfort and screams of the New Alderaani. Bodies hit the smooth flooring. Madness descended at an even quicker pace, warriors crouched in the fetal position before death.

‘I’m hungry, Papa.’ Vigdis projected to [member="Darth Prazutis"], clothing still pristine in the blood-let hall. ‘May I? Please?’

It was to one of the lingering soldiers that Vigdis turned her eye. While still untrained in the diligence of combat, her genetic gift roused within her well enough. The harder she peered at one of the men, the more he twitched. Paled.

His skin wet with sweat, which spilled damply down his clothing. Invisible tendrils drained the man, weakened by her father and the other mammoth powerhouses around her. While Vigdis’ appearance was mere child’s play, her cheeks flushed with a healthy rose hue. Hair grew in lustre. The man slid to the floor, body shaking. Cheeks emaciated, but jittering as he breathed.

Smacking her lips, Vigdis kept beside her father and hoping that the act of taking what she needed made him proud.

Allies: [member="Ahani Zambrano"]

Those words made her have the biggest smile on her face as she pushed off from the wall and went over to a wardrobe to dress the part of a simple passerby as she got her weapons and even concealed the dagger she took off [member="Stephanie Swail"] who was in her clutches a few years ago during the Thyferra invasion she kept it as a reminder of all the fun she had and missed, She put it away and turned to her mother giving a smile before darting down to the street to blend in with the crowd as she kept an eye on her prey.

As she made her way to the place her target was going too frequently she kept many ideas to capture or lure her prey back to mothers grasp, She only hoped to learn a few things when she brings this unfortunate soul to mother she kept her face mostly covered by the hood as she kept walking through the crowd to her prey

Allies: [member="Vandra Zambrano"]

Off she goes, and I finally put my hand on my greeding sandwich. Ooo! Rye bread! That’s a nice surprise. Vandra goes off to change, and I can’t help but snort at her endeavour. I have got to teach that girl more about hallucinogenic disguise. There’s plenty to teach my step-daughter, although I find myself forgetting the ‘step’ part in the equation. A proper and insane Zambrano, Vandra’s doing her family proud… ish.

Maybe if she lost the giggle during important family functions… Eh! Who am I to judge? Up until a few weeks ago I was crazier than a planet of psychopathic Ewoks. I watch casually as the man darts through the street in front of the Tailor Shop, seeing Vandra get close.

He crosses to the other side of the road, carrying a bundle in brown paper. It doesn’t look weighted like clothing. As he rushes off with an unwitting tail, I see another being exit the tailor shop.

Aha. There they are. Finishing another bite of my sandwich, I step onto the railing then hop down, landing on the street behind the man. “You, are very, very unlucky, my portly boob.”

He doesn’t get to scream before my hand clamps around his throat, and I simply fly the both of us back up to the porch.

“Mind if I eat while we do this? I’m starving!” I toss him into a chair, the arms winding around him like coiling snakes of metal. He’s locked in the chair, and I’m chewing in his ear. “Which one of you lot’s the leader of this little flubbermaroo?”

In no time at all, those who had ruled New Alderaan for the better part of half a decade were brought before the Emperor. They knelt there in their finery, robes of shimmering samite while jewelry embedded with gemstones of resplendent opulence glittered and gleamed from the light streaming in behind them. None of them were truly known to the Emperor, not by appearance at least. In name he knew them all, their actions speaking louder than their humbled forms suggested. Many of them had aided and abetted the enemies of the Empire, and there were whispers that they intended to join their strength to the self-proclaimed Autonomous Syndicate.

Better to nip this bud before it could bloom, even if it made little difference.

"All of you were appointed by balot to rule this world with the consent of your people, secure in the knowledge that at long last you possessed the power to alter New Alderaan for the betterment of your own agendas. But you have erred, councilors. You have forgotten the reason that this world exists, bereft of its memory for centuries." The Emperor spoke softly, more softly than one might expect of him. Those bound at his feet were forced to strain to hear his words, all other sounds irrelevant. "Your people will find that they are fortunate that I do not inflict upon them the same punishment their ancestors suffered at the hands of Palpatine the Great. You, on the other hand, will be made example."

He looked to the Sith around him, "Tear free the knowledge of their minds, I have use of it. When you are done, give them a craven's death." His eyes were hard and merciless, "Hang them where everyone in the plaza below can see."

[member="Sekhet-ka-nefer"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Vigdis Zambrano"] | [member="Darth Voracitos"]

"Trivial, but as you wish." Voracitos' Hover throne pushing himself ahead, the Triumvir of Knowledge opened his left palm and lifted it just so. Like a locust swarm, the spiritual garments he wore across his body expanded and contorted, billowing from unseen wind before tearing off from each other into genuine specters of the grave. Ancient Sith, arcane sorcerers, and vicious warriors of the darkside apparated before him as wraiths screaming towards his living victims, each one pried from the Netherworld and bound to their new Master, shrieking in dead languages as seeming testaments to their times long past. Each spirit entered each bound creature like Smoke Demons, and the very essence of their minds were removed wholesale, to be picked apart at leisure, stored within the spirits. Their consciousness lived in an agonizing hell, but their bodies were reduced to man-shaped potatoes... nothing but drooling vegetables.

The specters left the hollow bodies and hung in the air, awaiting the command of their master. He could have them regurgitate every waking moment their victims ever had if he wanted, but such a thing was a waste of his time. Instead, he could simply loan them to the Emperor, to be interrogated without resistance of anything he desired. Or he could just take the knowledge and transfer to his majesty, whatever he wanted.

"The knowledge of their minds may be picked apart by my associates here at your leisure if you would like to loan them out for a time, if not, I can have them transfer the information directly to you, my Emperor, to pick apart by your own mental faculties, if you so prefer. The rest of you may do as you wish with their empty bodies..." Voracitos said coolly.

[member="Darth Carnifex"], [member="Vigdis Zambrano"], [member="Darth Prazutis"], [member="Sekhet-ka-nefer"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom