Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Festival of Lights.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Jessica Rye"] mentioned being from Fondor most recently, knowing full well from which group she meant in saying that.

Alexandra would not push on that topic, knowing that what had happened was harsh for alot of people, and knowing there was little she could do or say to it that would fit with their current situation. So she dropped the topic and moved on, thinking as to what topic she should now address. Thankfully, she would not have to think long as Jessica provided her with plenty of options.

"I am certain that kind of a life is far more interesting. Though I can't say that I can match those topics, I am far more of a... solitary person. Preferring my files and artifacts over such things... As for what brings me here, sadly no boyfriend you have yet to meet. Such things are beyond me for now, even if they were not in the past. No instead I am simply here for some drinks and to enjoy the sounds and people that have come out tonight." She smiled, as if to make a point she raised the bottle to a street musician nearby.

She had not stopped walking though, still intending on bringing Jessica to the stall she had gotten her drink from.

Jessica Rye

J
[member="Alexandra Feanor"] and Jess rounded another busy plaza. Finally stopping at the very same vendor from which Alex had purchased her bottle. Alas, it was closed. The poor vendor had sold out quickly and gone to go enjoy themselves elsewhere. Jessica smiled and rubbed her bottom lip with a mischievous grin,

"My my. It seems our friend has already left and joined the party. Hehe. Pity." She gave a sultry knowing wink to Alex, "...Well. I guess I'll just have to go find a dance club then. Something with a bar and private tables I suppose? Mmm. I'm afraid it's the only way I'll be satiated for the evening. Hehe. Oh yes!"

Jessica placed her hands on her hips and gave a theatrical bow.

"Care to accompany me miss... Oh!?"

Jess stopped and stood up straight,

"...You know. I actually don't know your name dear sister? Hehe. Sorry."

She suddenly realized that perhaps Alex had failed to give it intentionally. Oh! Right. Because Jessica had rather barged in back there. Perhaps this poor gal would much rather spend the evening laying on benches with her bottle than making boyfriends and such? Oh dear. She'd gone and done it again. Poo.

"Oh! I'm terribly sorry. Just look at me. I've pulled you away from things and now I'm trying to take you dancing and drinking with me. Shame on me."

Jess stood up straight and shook her head. What a rag doll she'd become tonight.

"Sorry sister. Silly me. I should let you get back to your night. And I shan't bother you again. I promise."

She held up one hand and crossed her fingers when she said that. Just to let Alexandra know that she didn't really have to hang with her all night. After all? I'm sure she had lots of other important things to do before going dancing with a complete stranger.

All in all in terms of playing back and forth trying to get reactions out from the other, Seo felt she was ahead in this race. It seemed that pretty much the day they met, this was something they set out to do. This was all done with good humor and no real revenge was involved. She actually enjoyed this aspect between them.

Watching as he stood up, she joined him when he went to hand her his jacket. She noticed he placed his holster away from the edge, but took a grip on his jacket like he asked. Not totally unfamiliar with guns, she listened to his warning. If she ever had to use them, it was something she would remember. Not expecting that to happen here, she took the joke as Mereel intended and let out a small sigh of a chuckle.

That got cut off though when he said he would be right back. Turning to watch him leap off the building, she embraced the Force. Not sure what he intended, she was prepared to catch him if he appeared to get into a situation he couldn't control.

"What the..."

Barely above a whisper, it was a comment he probably would not be able to hear above the rushing of the wind in his ears.

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

It was for the best that Mereel hadn't seen or heard her reaction. Otherwise he probably would have busted out laughing as soon as he had lept from the roof.

Instead of laughing himself headfirst into the office building three stories below, Mereel's thoughts remained focused as he fell. He was able to transfer the momentum of his fall with a combination of tapping into the force to slow his fall and tucking into a roll as he landed.

As he recovered from his roll, he turned to face the building he just jumped from and looked up to where he had last seen Seo. With a smirk on his face, he gave the deepest, most elegant bow he could muster before turning around to accomplish his objective.

Thankfully, Theron city was tightly packed, and he didn't have to risk breaking his neck as he stepped his way across to the next rooftop. The lack of danger, and more importantly the lack of company, gave him some time to cool down and collect his thoughts as he made his way for the hovering light.

It occurred to him that he was being extremely reckless tonight. While brash decisions were par the course for him on battlefields, he hadn't done anything so risky at a social gathering in ages. He wasn't sure whether he was doing what he was doing because he was with Seo specifically, or if it was because the city provided him many more opportunities for stupid activities than any party at a Jedi temple or mansion could.

So long as he wasn't a slave to his emotions neither possibility scared him, but he had budged for his emotions - at least a little. He had been the first to compromise on the reading of the journal after all.

As his hand reached for the blue lantern now floating directly in front of him, he decided that the best course of action he could take for the night was just to cut back on his stupid stunts. There probably wasn't anything left to cut back on though, he doubted he could top jumping off of a building without committing at least a few felonies. He would save the real introspection for later, when he didn't have a friend on the roof of a building waiting for him to come back.

About a minute or so later, he found himself standing back in the middle of the alleyway that he and Seo had ducked into prior to taking to the roof. Blue-tinted sky lantern in hand. He had forgotten to take the spike launcher with him before he had jumped off the roof, but she had taught him an easy fix to his predicament. He could sense Seo in the force, so he reached out to her telepathically.

Got a present. Mind tossing the spike launcher?

[member="Seo Linn"]

Kesh

"I had visited many placed before but not like this one, this planet seemed different than all the others in the 'Jedi Belt' as they called it in the conclave. The conclave was actually a good idea, as i said to the other Jedi before i left the Alliance. They saved my life but after Coren left... Well. I guess I am as safe as I can be here. They seem to be celebrating, maybe they know something I don't. Maybe they haven't been to Coruscant yet. I'll be sure to pass by your house when i get to Iego"

Normally the Jedi Knight known as Velin would be very careful in crowded places, but if half of what she had heard was true about Kesh she had nothing to worry about After the fall of the Alliance in her eyes which was long before their last stand Asahara left to explore and become a fully fledged Jedi Knight. She did not do this with the Alliance instead with the trainings of worlds of the south before they became taken by an evil called the Shrouded Repubilc. After seeing almost half the galaxy slowly fall to a shadow of darkness and knowing that the last bastion of the light that could take a stand fell, she came here to Kesh to continue her training. Hearing of Jedi masters and heroes of great battles arriving in Kesh through the grapevine she thought she would give her aid to those who needed it.

Many were celebrating but Asahara knew there was nothing in the galaxy worth celebrating. A shadow of death washed over the galaxy and if Jedi did not find a way to unite and stop it like the rebels tried and failed to do, all would be lost. Everyone had heard the stories of Thurion and Coci, of Ryan Korr and Cedric Grayson, of the Jedi from Midvinter Kirito, Of Veiere King of Commenor. Heroes that now were lost, heroes we needed to save this galaxy. Asahara knew one thing if she knew anything at all.

The Galaxy needed some new Heroes.

She closely watched the descent of Mereel. He was quite graceful in his movements and landing. Enough that when he regained his footing, he turned around and bowed at her. It actually brought a smile to her, but it might not be seen in the distance that separated them.

As she watched, her own mind was relatively clear and Seo didn't have anything weighing down on her. Other than the jump from the building, she didn't think Mereel was acting brash or stupid. So far he never done anything too out of the ordinary. But with the lives they lived, what was ordinary?

Wondering what he was doing, she paid attention to his actions and was surprised when he took a hold of one of the lights. His path then took him back down the ground and he was just a speck the size of an ant, but Seo was clearly watching him. If nothing else, he might still feel her focus on him through the Force.

It was obvious he was in a bind at how to get back up and sent a telepathic message asking her to send the launcher back down.

N​o. Just relax and I'll pick you up.

That focus had come in handy and hopefully Mereel did not struggle in her grip much, but she lifted him up at about the same rate his launcher had. It could have been done faster, but there was no sense of hurry in her tonight. Once he was level with the rooftop, she brought him over to her side and let him go. Admittedly the thought had crossed her mind to try and plant another kiss on him when she held him with the Force, but decided not to.

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Kiran Arlos

K
They neared the stand that had the young man so drawn as he then glanced back over to [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] with a small smirk. "Well, perhaps I could..." Kiran said as he gave her a small nudge with his arm. "But what would the fun be in just letting it happen. It's best to catch someone by surprise."

Kiran said as he motioned for two of the red and blue colored candies. Kiran was informed that they were sweet and also sour which he shrugged his shoulders and looked towards Asaraa once more.

"You first?" Kiran said with a small giggle as he wanted her to be the guinea pig. "I'll let you take your revenge, if you try the candy first?"

The girl tilted her head to the side, lips narrowing as she stared suspiciously at the candy held in Kiran's hand, reaching out hesitantly to roll the red and blue sweet between her fingers. "If I try this first then I get revenge without any chance of payback right?"

Not ever waiting for his answer the girl's hand darted up, the candy vanishing into her mouth as she tilted her head to the side as if savouring the taste before she grinned at him and reached playfully for his sweet, "It's utterly horrible, let me get rid of that for you."

[member="Kiran Arlos"]

Kiran Arlos

K
"Well..." Kiran began to say but then she placed the candy in her mouth and he stood there with a slight puzzled look on his face as he tried to gauge her reaction. It didn't seem like she was disgusted by it, but it didn't seem like she enjoyed it either. Who could tell nowadays.

However she stated it was horrible and then reached for his own and he pulled his hand back a bit. Kiran chuckled lightly as he cocked his head to the side. "Was it really so horrible?"

"If I let you have this, all bets are off when it comes to the payback." Kiran giggled slightly as he held the candy out to her, tempting her.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

The girls stared at him for a moment before shaking her head as a smile pulled across her face. "It's good but it's not good enough to make me forsake a chance to take sanctioned revenge?" It wasn't everyday that you could say that someone had given you permission to prank them. She just had to come up with a good one.

For a moment Asaraa let one finger roll the candy across Kirans palm before winking at him, "Besides, I wouldn't want to deprive you of it, it's actually pretty good. Though I guess they wouldn't be selling it here if it wasn't." Taking a deep breath she swung her head from side to side before pulling at his arm, tugging him down the line of stalls, "I think I smell some meat roasting over here."

[member="Kiran Arlos"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Jessica Rye"]

Alexandra was a bit disappointed to see that the vendor had become sold out, but she could barely blame them for the situation. You do not blame the one who had created the thing people crave, only those that consume it. So she sighed and looked down at her bottle, drinking from it again but pausing as the bottle touched her lips, hearing Jessica talk and raising a brow. Her hand did not stop the bottle from tilting and only after another drink, which brought with it a renewed smile, did she think on a response to the first set of sentences.

She couldn't help but smile at the offer, and even more so in the theatrical delivering of her bow and soon after apology for not asking her name. Alexandra just waited patiently for the woman to stop speaking, knowing what that was like to be caught with her guard down and in a somewhat embarrassing light as far as Alex saw the situation.

After all, if the person infront of her was someone else in particular, it would not be Jessica acting in this manner, but Alexandra, and for very different reasons.

She still smiled though and only when the last word left the woman's lips did she laugh a bit and cover her mouth as she shook her head to the woman. She meant no rudeness or disrespect, only humor in how the situation had developed by that point. Her smile remained as she uncovered her mouth and quickly placed a hand on Jessica's shoulder.

"I would love to do so, its better than sitting around on a bench after all. Thank you for the offer and lead the way. The name is Alex."

Alexandra didn't mind actually relaxing for one night. After all, it would be good for her.

Jessica Rye

J
Somewhat to Jessica's bashful surprise, [member="Alexandra Feanor"] , or just "Alex" tonight, had said yes. Awesome!

Jess smiled and clasped her hands together, "Excellent! This way then!"

Taking Alex by the hand, Jess quickly swished them off to the nearest night club. The Red Phoenix. A prestigious display of the wild lifestyles if there ever was one. All reds and golds, and dark nestled corners. With loud music, glittery show floors, and classy costumes everywhere. It was brilliant.

Jess pushed through the crowded walkways and pointed down to the drink bar below. Almost shouting really. Gleaming with a happy wink. Trying to make sure Alex could hear her over the music's cords,

"Hey! I'm gonna grab us a table. Over there. On the balcony. Why don't you grab us another bottle and I'll split it with you yeah!? Sweet!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom