Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Minecraft Adventure: SJO Dominion of Lannik

C e l e n d i s _ A s t r a i a

Objective | Neutralize Marauders [OBJ 1]
Company | [member="Darlyn Excron"] / [member="Audren Sykes"] / [member="Kat Decoria"] / [member="Sigyn Vanir"] / [member="Sabine Galen"]
Opposition | [member="Sebastian Sebita"] & Marauders

Celendis watched as several newcomers approached, some keeping their distance in pairs or alone, others taking the direct approach and one having approached her. She would sigh quietly to herself as she observed one individual approaching the marauders directly. Through Force Sight she could see several concealed snipers in elevated position turning their attention to Darlyn while marauders were raising their weapons to the loud mouthed individual. No less than a dozen blasters were now being trained squarely on the man and those were only the ones on the outside of the refinery with several nearby patrols moving towards the disturbance. She was concerned for his well-being, but she figured he had some semblance of a plan; hopefully. While she continued to observe through Force Sight, the younger Jedi next to her would speak and ask her opinion how best to approach the situation. Celendis' response was quiet but audible. " He's going to get himself killed if he doesn't get any help, but their attention is focused on him to allow for us to slip by. I'm more concerned that a brawl is going to result in damage to the refinery and make our attempt to help the Lanniks void. "

Her index fingers continued to tap at rhythmic intervals, pausing between each before resuming the next in the sequence. Twenty-one, thirty-four, fifty-five. Celendis wanted to confront the least amount of resistance possible to avoid conflict wherever she could. It was only natural for her to prefer stealth over confrontation, but she still felt compelled to not leave the bold Jedi to handle all the marauders outside on their own. She would eventually provide her response to Asaraa as she concluded her finger finger tapping, shifting her index fingers as she unclasped her hands and lowered them to her side, " I can get close without them detecting me. I can deal with a few of the snipers but it would be best not to spend too much time dealing with the external forces. " Celendis' ability to use Force Cloak would be simple enough to allow for her to slip by unnoticed and neutralize the snipers, but she wasn't sure what the young Jedi that was with her was capable of. She would punctuate her last statement with a short response, " We can regroup with each other inside unless sneaking in is not your forte and you'd prefer a different approach. "

Objective: 1
Allies: [member="Sabine Galen"] [member="Kat Decoria"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Celendis Astraia"]
Enemies: [member="Sebastian Sebita"] marauders
Post 2

Sigyn was glad her master had chosen for them to get in the action fast, and getting close on the enemies. That could give her a chance to really show her skills from Midvinter to not just her master, but also to the rest of the Silver Jedi Order.

She crouched down beside her master, ready to spring into action. But before they advanced, Sabine asked if she could use force barrier. "Erm, well, not really," she replied. "The Whole deal about the force is quite New, and the only thing I really know is to sense where there is danger." Right after she had said that, she got the usual feeling she got when a predator neared in the Mountains back home near Keykjaa. "Which is what I feel somewhere in that refinery." She had said that more to herself than to the others.

Pulling her attention back to the mention of force barrier, she looked at her master. Was this really a good time to learn a force technique, especially when one was so little experienced as Sigyn was? But it kind of intrigued her as well. "How is it done, master? And what use will it bring?"

Objective: 3 – Free slaves
[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [member="Gherron Dragonsflame"] | [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] | [member="Klesta"] | [member="Tom Taff"] | [member="Liuna Ondizi"][/SIZE]

Gherron took point in their initial assault, which Cassius could only guess would happen. The man had a certain fire to him, an impatience that the younger man could sense. It wasn’t exactly uncommon for those who fought against slaves. To many, it was one of the worst crimes one could commit, stripping someone completely of their freedom and forcing them into a life of hard labor. Cassius wouldn’t deny that just sensing the pain and anguish of those who toiled in the mines made him bristle ever so slightly… but he needed to stay focused.

They had made it into the main chamber easily enough, with the entrance now clear. Activating his green lightsaber, Cassius began to block incoming fire and strike down those that came near him. Thrusting out his hand, he used the Force to blow over a repulsor cart with enough impact to put a large dent in it. The cart flipped over, an unrefined powdery substance spilling out.

Cassius started to make his way around the room, slicing through the metal chains that kept the slaves shackled. Over all of the noise, he continuously yelled, “Head to the landing site! There will be more people to help you there!” As the line of emaciated humanoids started to race towards the main entrance, Cassius hit a transponder on his utility belt. Soon, the rescue team, consisting of a few U-55 Loadlifter transports flanked by U-wings and spearheaded by Liuna Ondizi, would be landing nearby to help load up the slaves. With any luck, there wouldn’t be too much resistance by the time one were to reach the landing zone.

Moving as gracefully as the Force allowed, Cassius went to different areas of the main chamber. It seemed that many of the guards were coming out of the main branches in order to fight, which helped immensely – they wouldn’t have to chase very many down in the tunnels.

A stray blaster bolt smacked into the wall beside him, loosening a whole cascade of rocks that Cassius had to protect himself from by using the Force. Letting the rocks fall to the ground, Cassius shouted out, “Gherron!” he blocked a blaster bolt, and moved his head out of the way of another, “stay as close as you can to the entrance! We need to make sure the captives have a safe path to the transports!”

Objective 3 + 4: Meet with Slave Leader
Nearby: [member="Liuna Ondizi"], [member="Klesta"], [member="Kat Decoria"], [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"], [member="Tom Taff"], [member="Gherron Dragonsflame"], [member="Cassius Droma"],

Lets just say I was not fond of this situation. Over the past few weeks, I have been attempting to do whatever I could for my Daughter. Ember has been traveling with her brother, and was wanting me to find some information on some apparent trafficking of people that was taking place around Lannik. Since she was stuck with Auberon, she couldn't go out herself to do this. Which I was more than fine with. Auberon seemed like a good man. Never met him, but the few times I have spoken over Holo, he was up to snuff.

Hated that he never showed his face though. I respected it since his status as the leader of a Gang. Needed to keep his identity secret from everyone. So here I was.

Decked out in my armor, it was silent even under the clanging of the guards that were lightly armored. Not sure why they had to walk me to this person. I could easily get my way there, and if I really wanted to kill him, these guards wouldn't do anything against me. They even kept some distance from me. The Lightsaber at my belt was fact. Mess with me, and you will pay. Hearing a series of soft beeps, right arm reaching to the left to remove the glove I wore. Revealing metal flesh underneath. In a flash a holo came up. I stopped to see my pilot hailing me.

"This a good time?"
"You know that I am working."
"Yes. However, There are a couple ships out here. Dropping some people off. Small groups."
"Stay back. Leave them alone. I have a feeling they are not here for a picnic."
"I'll keep in touch."
"Indeed."

Good thing about my helmet being isolated, is that only I could hear the holo, as well as respond to it. It was closed off to the outside world. Something was going down. I prepared myself for it. Almost a couple second later of walking, I could nearly see the door to the head honcho's meeting room, when the yelling seemed to roll like a wave of thunder down the tunnels. Eventually a guard called out over the Radios they had. I could barely make out the language. Something of intruders. Barely a second passed when a loud ringing went off. Not an electric one, like some high tech system, but a literal bell being slammed with a small hammer.

Hand on the saber, I didn't draw it, but was only smirking.

Yeah, today was going to be no picnic.

Objective 3: Stand guard
Allies: [member="Zephyr Carrick"] | [member="Cassius Droma"] | [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] | [member="Liuna Ondizi"] | [member="Klesta"] | [member="Tom Taff"]

Once Gherron had dispatched the front guards, it didn't take long for the others to move in. While they charged in fighting, he focused on freeing every slave he saw. The Silver Jedi's primary mission might have been to take down that scum of a slaver leader, and he was down with that, his own mission was to make sure as many captured souls got out alive as he could. So, he spent the few extra minutes to break them of their chains and tell them to flee to the incoming transports. "You're free now". he whispered to nobody in particular. Only after the last was out of the are did he finally turn back to the mine, his face one of determination as he prepared to charge in.

However, he heard a voice echo from further in the mine. "Gherron! Stay as close as you can to the entrance! We need to make sure the captives have a safe path to the transports!"

He nodded then, stepping the rest of the way to the entrance, brandishing his lightsaber as he did so. Already, people of all shapes, sizes and colors flooded the initial walkway, all wearing rag and running for their dear lives. A slaver that must have gotten past the first group of Jedi made himself known, and pointed a blaster at one of the escapees. Gherron's arm moved without hesitation then, shooting up and sending a shockwave through the force, directed at the man. He flew back, and as soon as he hit the minecart, the Jedi focused on that pain in his back and amplified it tenfold. The man screamed in agony before passing out from the pain. Taking a stance in the middle of the walkway, he held his lightsaber in both hands and channeled it with the force, sending its signature as far back in the mine as he could, sending a beacon of light energy to all those seeking shelter.

Jerek Morrows

A Jedi's Life is Sacrifice.
Objective I: Marauders
Allies: Silver Jedi​

When the cadre of Jedi split into their respective cells, Jerek hung back with [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and [member="Celendis Astraia"], allowing for the heavier hitters to take point. In particular, he already had his datapad in one hand and a holographic readout of the installation toggled for the three of them to review.

Life would be made easier if they could get a direct uplink to the security network, but alas, all they had were public records. With the situation deteriorated so far, the Slavers had sabotaged anything Republic from the past hundred years and heavily encrypted the new servers. For that reason, the Shadow Initiative had enlisted Jerek, an operative with skills in slicing, to assist the Silver Jedi in their efforts in liberating the slaves.

It was a task that, if he were honest, he was not looking forward to.

His previous work on Mirial had concluded with grim news that made him leery of the fringe group of Jedi. He'd heard tales and seen documentation of gross misuse of the Force, even from those who dedicated themselves to the light, but he had lived through the horror story that was the former capital. Souls untimely ripped from their bodies, entire existences burnt away from the fabric of reality, warmth that had no business feeling as soothing as it had, and a sense of calm that felt almost like nothingness...

He pushed those thoughts from his mind as he glanced over the tactical readouts. "Here's what we know," the Shadow offered, "let's give them some time to make noise and plan our own approach."

Objective three, ensure termination of slavers
allies [member="Zephyr Carrick"] | [member="Cassius Droma"] | @stardust Solus Skirae | [member="Liuna Ondizi"] | [member="Klesta"] | [member="Tom Taff"]

Her plan worked, however now they were coming out of every damned inch of the place, not a big issue just meant started couldnt play around with these slavers she had to ensure a quick painful death for them. Watching slaves pass her she route slavers left and right and the occasional up in the air

come on! Ye who dare enslave another! To control a being with it's own spirit! Come face judgement!

Yes she was around jedi, no she wasn't going to act different. she was the dragon, she rested within the middle of the force standing tall and proud

A slaver came and tried to tackle her, it did nothing but rock her a bit as she looked down at the man awkwardly hugging her side now. The man stepped back shaking as she turned

run

She merely said and the man took off faster then the falcon, another fired at her but managed to only get his bolt deflected off of her saber into his chest

how we doing over there!

She called to her allies

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective: 3
Allies: [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Liuna Ondizi"] [member="Gherron Dragonsflame"] [member="Zephyr Carrick"] [member="Cassius Droma"]
Enemies: Slavers

Even though there was no shortage of combatants, even with them both taking the guards out of the path of the mine shafts and defending the landing zone, Klesta had one of the more unpleasant parts in this operation: bringing the slaves to safety. Now, he had to issue warnings to the slaves and not hesitate to be brutally honest with them since their lives depended on it. He could see cracks in that tunnel, suggesting that maybe this tunnel would fall prey to a new cave-in that nobody wants, not even the slavers. Plus his contaminant detector is detecting some spice dust but he dismissed the readings since he was, well, working on a spice mine. There was only one thing left for him to do, even when Stardust et al rushed into battle in hopes of defeating those slavers. Tell them the cold, hard truth about what was going on in the mine. The safety issue that would cost the slaves their lives and the slavers, if they emerged victorious, their beloved mine. The risk of further cave-ins. But evacuating the tunnel would perhaps be easier said than done.

"Utinni! This tunnel is unsafe and is about to collapse! Evacuate the tunnel!"

Objective 3: Stand guard

Gherron continued to watch over the now former slaves as they flooded the entrance in a panic to get out. Their panic was well warranted, as he could feel the tremors deeper in the shaft. 'This place isn't going to stay still for long...' His head snapped to look behind him as his attention was commanded by a small yell of pain, some ways inside the main entrance. Looking back and forth between the outside and inside of the mine, he quickly made his decision. Leaving his main lightsaber where it was, he focused on keeping it activated and floating in the center of the entrance, a continuous beacon still, as he headed inside. His head was on a swivel as he looked for the source of the yell, all the while telling everyone to leave as quickly as they could, that they were almost safe. Finally, he found what he was looking for: A small child pinned by some rocks that had fallen onto him.

In an instant, Gherron was next to the boy, softly comforting him as he used the force to lift the rocks up and over him. As soon as the rocks were out of the way, Gherron could see some small cuts on the boy's legs, nothing major, but his left leg was twisted at an awkward angle.

"It's gonna be okay... Hey, look at me. You're gonna be okay, I promise. What's your name?"

"I'm.. My name is Hashi", the boy replied.

As he spoke with Hashi, Gherron kept his eyes locked on him as he focused on the pain, bringing it down to a low throb. He wouldn't be able to walk still, but the least he could do was relieve the kid of some of the pain. "Okay Hashii, let's get you out of here yeah?" The boy nodded, and Gherron picked him up and began carrying him to the entrance, where now there were transports some distance away. Quickly making his way over to one, he handed the boy to one of the relief operatives. "This boy needs immediate medical attention. His left leg looks to be broken. Give him some numbing agent at least." He watched intently as they did so, and finally let his influence on the boy's pain fall away. "Be safe, Hashi." As soon as he said the words, he was sprinting back to his place at the entrance of the mine.

Objective 3 + 4: Meet with Slave Leader
Nearby: [member="Liuna Ondizi"], [member="Klesta"], [member="Kat Decoria"], [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"], [member="Tom Taff"], [member="Gherron Dragonsflame"], [member="Cassius Droma"],

Something was really going on. I could hear ever so distantly down the tunnels, guns being fired, and even yelling. I closed my eyes. Quickly extending out my presence. In mere moments, I could feel signatures of a host of Lightsiders. Jedi? Maybe. Some of their pinpricks of light were brighter than others. Some still had the inkling of darkness. Past scars? Either way, I knew them to be Force Users.

And this is why I did not activate my lightsaber. It was a relic of the dark side. Activating it would severely hamper what they were doing here. Which was likely taking out this Slaving unit. While the Family that my daughter worked for was against the idea of slaves, they were hoping to be able to talk to this individual and get him on their side, resend slavery, and then use him for mining operations. Looks like that went out the window as soon as the Force Users attacked.

"Get any readings on them?"
"Marked vessels of the SJO, and some that are unmarked."
"Jedi."
"Looks that way. Should we interact?"
"Ember and Auberon said something about making allies with them at some point."
"Get our own feet in it first since you were there in the past."
"Exactly."
"Then what are they after?"
"Likely the head honcho. Make contact with them and see that you aren't shot down."
"Ten Four."

As soon as he responded, I moved into action. The guards that were near me ended up flying down the tunnel with a push of my mind. An about face to rush at the head man. See if I could get him before these Jedi. If I could have him join my side, then speak to the Jedi about this, then maybe, just maybe I could get something out of this from my mission.
----------------------------------------

"Hailing Silver Jedi Vessels. This is The Dinko, Requesting a cease fire of operations within the mine. I have an operative down there. At the very least, aid him in his mission, and whatever you need down there is yours. Again, Hailing Silver Jedi Vessels, This is...."

Tagging: [member="Jerek Morrows"] | [member="Celendis Astraia"]

xwaVi2.png
The pink-haired Jedi glanced up, her blue eyes running over holographic representation of the refinery, her teeth working at the soft flesh of her lip as she considered it for a moment before she reached out to trace a path along the representation, the light folding around her finger. "This looks like it'd be the most obvious way to sneak into the facility, but that's exactly where I'd put all my passive sensors and traps to catch anyone who thought they were going to sneak up on me...so maybe try something they'd never think of. So how about here..." the extended digit tapped the representation by the wall. "It'll be easy to sneak upto them here using the force and the patrols should be distracted, so we could go up and over if we need to."

The knight looked up, glancing over at Celendis, offering her a smile, "Lead the way, I'll keep up with you." Force cloak might not be the most natural look for her, the most natural skill, she much preferred to fight an opponent head on, but she'd learned through time and experience that not every situation called for that. Sometimes you had to try something else, try no to make a scene, or not ti kill anyone. "Besides, you don't get practice in without trying it out in the field, right?"

Tags: [member="Gherron Dragonsflame"] | [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] | [member="Klesta"] | [member="Tom Taff"] | [member="Liuna Ondizi"] | [member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Overall, the operation was going well. Their resident ‘dragon’, as she called herself, was making quick work of the slaves, and Gherron was securing the now-liberated slaves’ path to the landing zone. Cassius wasn’t even breaking a sweat or taking hitched breaths, he was so in tune with the Force at the moment. His lightsaber moved in wide arcs, taking out slavers and blocking blaster bolts at the same time.

However, there was still another objective to be completed here. In order for the effects of this operation to be long-lasting, he needed to recover Ahtuu Jung. If he was alive, that would be preferable, but even if he were to be deceased… there would be ways of finding out who he was working for. While still keeping his head in the present moment, Cassius reached out with the Force to try and easily locate the Weequay.

Deeper, there was a thick, metal door, as well as a few people. What else needed to be protected here? Not having time to delve further, but figuring it was the best guess, Cassius broke the engagement from the main chamber, knowing that the rest of the Jedi would have the situation handled. Charging into the correct tunnel, he sprinted past running slaves, leaping over them in order to cut down the slavers standing guard. This was another clue that he was on the right path – these men weren’t running out into the main chamber, but holding their ground.

Coming to the metal door that he had divined earlier, Cassius smashed it open with a blast of Force energy, the sides crumbling in as it fell down. Already, he could see some guards on the floor, which confused him for a moment. No other Jedi had gotten this far, had they…?

That was when he saw the man in full armor charging Ahtuu – a Force presence he hadn’t sensed before. He wasn’t sure of the man’s intention, but he had to intervene in order to figure everything out. “Wait!” Cassius called, his hand flying out. He tried to clamp the man in armor in as tight of a vice he could, hoping to catch him in a stasis field of sorts. Even if it didn’t work completely, it would hopefully slow him down.

Sabine Galen

S
Allies: [member="Sigyn Vanir"], [member="Kat Decoria"], [member="Audren Sykes"], [member="Darlyn Excron"], [member="Celendis Astraia"]
Enemies: [member="Sebastian Sebita"] & marauders

It seemed that the others were leaning towards a stealthy approach. Sabine agreed that would probably be best. They could work to take them out quietly as they gained entrance to the refinery, the element of surprise would be well on their side that way.

As she moved along the edge of the refinery with her Padawan, she would whisper low. “Barriers are very useful, you can shield a variety of different attacks with the force. We'll practice--” Sabine paused, motioning for Sigyn to halt as well.

Sabine had that same tingly feeling of danger, just the same as Sigyn. But, her honed skills told her more. There were people nearby, very close. Her eyes widened slightly, as if to signal Sigyn. Two guards were about to round the corner and come face to face with the pair of Jedi.

“Get ready,” She whispered.

She knew that Sigyn was Valkyri, a very proud race of warriors. The young woman had been trained from a young age to fight, just as Sabine had been trained in the force. The two of them could make a good pair, learning from each other. Sabine pushed out her palm, releasing a burst of the force that would knock the two men off their feet, taking them by surprise.

Silently, she promised Sigyn – I'll keep you safe.

C e l e n d i s _ A s t r a i a

Objective | Neutralize Marauders [OBJ 1]
Company | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] / [member="Jerek Morrows"]
Opposition | [member="Sebastian Sebita"] & Marauders

Celendis would stand and listen as Asaraa and Jerek consulted a map, patiently waiting. She was blind, and while she could see with the Force, it was not like she could see anything off of a device like a hologram. The Force would simply guided her where she needed to go and where she needed to be. Her hands would lightly dust off her robes before holding each other behind her. She would silently listen as the two discussed how best to enter the refinery whilst the focus of the marauders was not on them.

When the two had finally finished and Asaraa turned to her , she offered the young woman a smile as she nodded in response to her final remark. Celendis would turn briefly to Jerek before offering him a nod, expectant that he was ready to move with them. She would turn back to the refinery as she brought her hands together in front of her, assuming an almost prayer like stance as she focused her mind. Become one with the environment and let the environment become one with you. A few moments the atmosphere shifted ever so slightly as she seemed to fade from existence, bending the light around her to conceal her physical form.

The Jedi Knight would take off from their initial position, quickly closing the distance from where they were prior to the walls of the refinery. With reflexes and acrobatic skills expected of a Jedi, she would quickly ascend the walls, vaulting over some railings from a raised position where one of the snipers were, an entrance leading into the refinery not too far off. Celendis faded into view, though moved with the silence and speed of a Nightseer as she came up to a marauder who had just barely taken notice of her presence as she lowered her Force Cloak. He would turn to confront Celendis, but was too slow as she was already within arms reach. With one hand she would push away the marauder's weapon holding hand to keep him from getting a clear shot at her before sending her other open palm directly into his chest.

Though she seemed frail and weak, Celendis was quite deceptive when it came to physical strength mixed with martial form. In the span of a few blinks, and a flurry of open palm strikes and punches the marauder would be knocked unconscious as Celendis silently set the man down, propped up against the wall before making her way to the entry point that would lead into the refinery, looking over her shoulder as she waited for her comrades to catch up.

Liuna

L
Tags: [member="Cassius Droma"] |[member="Gherron Dragonsflame"] | [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] | [member="Klesta"] | [member="Tom Taff"]

Liuna turned her attention to the panels before her, a scan of the potential landing area looked promising. At least, from what she could tell from here. Her eyes cut to the side at the sound of beeping.

The signal had been given.

“Take us down,” She said, nodding to the pilot. Liuna hit the comm, connecting her with the other ships in orbit. “Follow us in, we're good to go.”

With that, her ship began the descent to Lannik, U-Wing escorts moving steady with them. And down they went. The landscape of the world raised up to meet them, and the ships went straight for the designated coordinates. Scouts had deemed the area suitable to hold their transports, but needless to say, it would be difficult to try and hide so many ships. But, the dense treeline that surrounded the area and rocky outcroppings did offer them some cover.

Each transport touched down, ramps lowered in preparation to receive a mass flow of newly freed slaves. Liuna and a small team were first out, her boots hit the ground at the bottom of the ramp. Blaster rifle in hand, she motioned for half of her team to go in the opposite direction – they would sweep the area to ensure it was safe.

Jerek Morrows

A Jedi's Life is Sacrifice.
Objective I
Allies: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Celendis Astraia"]
Opposition: Marauders (tag me if relevant, will respond.)

He watched the blind woman move with otherworldly grace over the side, and after several seconds spent counting under his breath, he moved to follow. With his grapple in hand, he fired the hook to land just over the side of the wall and pulled it to. Many Jedi used the Force as their ally, and that was true, but a Sentinel trained to hone their body and mind as well.

He was, obviously, slower scale the obstacle than his compatriot, but his boots walked up the side and he pulled himself along with relative ease. By the time he kicked himself over, he was already spooling the fibercord and ready to move.

He glanced over to where Celendis had left the guard and waited for a moment to ensure the man was still breathing. When he was satisfied the other Jedi had not simply committed an atrocity in the line of duty, the Shadow continued forward. Though their beliefs were different and they fought on different sides of a conflict, life was still precious and it was the duty of all Jedi to preserve it. There were no caveats to the rule.

When he caught up, he crouched behind cover and pulled his datapad into hand. He was here to slice, not to join combat, and if at all possible that was all he would do. Of course, he had his lightsaber stowed for any eventualities...

• Objective: 1 - Make the Grand Entrance
  • Allies: [member="Celendis Astraia"], [member="Jerek Morrows"], [member="Sabine Galen"]. [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]. [member="Sigyn Vanir"], [member="Audren Sykes"], [member="Kat Decoria"],
  • Enemies: [member="Sebastian Sebita"], Marauders
  • Attire: Robes
  • Equipment: Tricksaber, Family Blaster

"Nothing? Oh alright I'll come up there myself." He tossed the cheap horn aside and unclipped his lightsaber. Slightly bending the knees, he filled himself with the Force, swelling up in presence as he did two things. First, he dulled the sensation of pain, or preemptively went about removing such sensation from himself, particularly in the legs. Then, he preformed the berserker's household favorite, Force Speed. In a flash it seemed, Darlyn went from zero to full, enhanced sprint. Faster than the sniper who'd been trained on him could react, the bolt impacting the ground well behind him before he even changed his aim. Darlyn's amber colored saber flared to life, hissing as the blade and crossguard ignited.

The first patrol that was between him and the entrance opened fire, as Darlyn pushed up off the ground. Leave the sneaking to the others, this was the fun way to deal with adversity. Coming down in a flash, Darlyn's feet implanted on the first Marauder's chest, about the same time as his lightsaber buried itself down to the hilt. Left hand up, and the two to his side were struck with full powered Lightning, sending their smoking bodies aside. Sure, it was only three soldiers, but it was currently 3-0 on the scoreboard, he felt pretty good about that. He pulled the weapon out as the body collapsed onto the ground, calmly deflecting a shot from the one marauder in the four man squad back into his face. 4-0 in about thirty seconds? Worked fine by him. "Now that I'm here, I will gladly accept your unconditional surrender! As you can see I have you outgunned."

Of course the Force was still flowing, he was ready to immediately move with enhanced speed. The ability to ignore the pain the strain would cause him also meant he could keep this party going as long as the others needed, provided they didn't get too solid a shot on him. Speaking of which, he was fairly certain they were about to return fire, he glanced through the Force to try and track the nearest Jedi, though the only one he noticed and recognized was Asaraa, the pink one. She needed a nickname. Pink Lemonade would do. Hopefully she'd hurry up and get inside before she was noticed...

Objective 3
Location - outer mine area cleaning up the garbage

Most of the slavers seemed either dead or running. She wasnt about to let them escape either they needed punishment. Stalking around the camp she looked around feeling a few slaves hiding before sprinting out to safety

Stopping she looked to one building, staring at it....the force told her to duck however she ignored it watching a flash of a blaster before it pinged off the armor causing her to stumble a little

found ya

She held her hand out and focused on the wall, channeling the force through it and watching it crack and fall to reveal two slavers standing stunned, their weapons flew forward into her hand as she caught them and tossed them behind her. Her sabers were deactivated as she reached and removed her helmet eyes of fiery anger glaring back at them

With a deep breath, she exhaled fire right onto them ensuring it wouldn't spread, the slavers screamed in horror and fell trying to roll it off but soon died as stardust let up and nodded walking away

Objective 1
Allies: [member="Sabine Galen"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Celendis Astraia"] [member="Jerek Morrows"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Kat Decoria"]
Enemies: [member="Sebastian Sebita"] marauders

Sigyn followed Sabine as they sneaked closer to the refinery. While her master told about the force Barriers, Sigyn began thinking about the possibilities the force could have. The Barriers sounded quite usefull, and if they were taught to padawans that knew little of the force, just think what she could learn when she had been training for some years.

But she was snapped back to reality when her master gave sign for her to halt. Looking at her master, she knew something was wrong. Then she was told to get ready, to which she took hold of her spear, which she had kept strapped to her back. The answer to what they both had felt was quickly answered though, as two guards came around the corner in front of them. But they were quickly knocked Down by Sabine.

Right after they fell, Sigyn had jumped at them, aiming the speartip at their downed bodies. Back on Midvinter, she wouldn't have hesitated about hurting them. If one was assaulted there, it was kill or be killed. Luckily, the People there were rarely hostile, only in clan-feuds, so it was mostly Wild predators. But still, Sigyn had taken a life before she left With the jedi. This time though, she stopped before goign that far. She remembered what she had been told by the jedi, that one should only take a life when nescessary. So instead of killing them, she turned her spear around and hit the guards in the head With the pommel, knocking them out.

She walked back to Sabine, but right after, she heard blaster fire from nearby. It seemed they were not the only jedi in the refinery. She looked at her master. "Seems like someone has started the fun," but right after having said it, she thought it could sound improper. She was not yet certain if the jedi accepted talking about fighting in that way.

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective: 3
Allies: [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Cassius Droma"] [member="Liuna Ondizi"] [member="Gherron Dragonsflame"] [member="Zephyr Carrick"]
Enemies: Slavers

Now that the path was more or less clear for getting the slaves to safety from the soon-to-be-collapsing shaft, the panicked slaves filled the entire cabin of the elevator, which, for them, was their only route to safety. It was supposedly large enough to place several carts filled with raw spice, but the large elevator was now getting crowded as slaves fron other tunnels flocked to the elevator as other tunnels were also at risk of collapsing. Yes, the Jawa could trust Jedi to have security around the getaway transports for the freed slaves, just that he hoped that the slavers won't force an emergency shutdown of the turbolift. Getting to other turbolifts would take longer than is safe to spend below, not with the cave-in risks that are present, so he did pray that there would not be any problem with it. And also the sheer weight of the slaves may cause the turbolift to operate slower than usual, so every second in the turbolift counts as the turbolift cabin began its ascent back to the surface with the slaves in tow... for whom they'd rather not stay in the mine any longer than absolutely necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom