Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Memory of the Past (completed)

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]

Emerald eyes looked upon the one whom placed a gentle hand upon her flesh. “You do not understand”, the Kashi spirit softly spoke to Bella. “I your father, me, I was once long ago one of the Gardens of the Breath. Arabella I’m trying to confess to you, the one who has always been loyal to me.”

“Long ago I had witnessed the destruction of my race. Xander was my brother, your uncle. He was a Jedi Knight. He died on Tythoon during the Jedi Civil war before the destruction of the planet of my birth. The Jedi were to blame for the death of my brother and the destruction of my people. It was the loss of my family and my people turned my spirit black. I fell, I betrayed my people. Instead of rebuilding I chose a path of vengeance.”

Did Bella understand now? Could she even understand?

Bella sat back listening this was her father speaking, he spoke of a time long long ago. She had known her father to be older than he appeared but he was really much more than she imagined.

She had an Uncle, oh my. The Jedi killed him and her father's home. Her father took the path of vengeance. Bella looked down at the ground thinking, "There are many who lose their way. You were alone, and angry." But did she understand how long he had been angry.

She knew from history the times the he speak over, that would put her father at....feth...over 900 years. She swallowed hard as that realization soaked in. He had been fighting them over 900 years! that was a lot of anger.

Bella reached up and rubbed her face, "Dad....I think I understand." There were no excuses to be given this was confession of the purest kind and the haunted look in his eyes Bella could feel something else, a touch of regret.

[member="Garith Darkhold"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom