Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Memory of the Past (completed)

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]

“We are getting closer to the Cloak of the Sith now”, Bix referred a part of space surround parts of Hut space that very similar to the Hapen Nebula.

“There are only three publicly known routes into the Roon system. Only one of them Capital Ships can traverse. Luckily we do not have to take that route. I have you been to Roon yet?"

[member="Bix Slisia"]

Bella was shaking her head no as she looked out, "Never had much of a reason to go to Roon." She had not told him about the last battle on Atrisia she knew he had seen enough of them but this last battle when Mythos basically sacrificed himself to enhance black arts.

Cloak of the Sith did that mean it got darker as they approached? "Why is it called Cloak of the Sith?"

She waited to hear the answer as her mind thought of the battle.

“It was called the Cloak of the Sith because the ancient Sith used the Nebula as a fortification for their empire. It was a blockade to keep their enemies at bay. How do you find where your enemy lives if you do not know a safe route to travel. When the Jedi and their allies finally did find a route that Capital Ship could safely traverse they still send a couple of ships at time. Simply put the ships that came though were outnumbered. The Sith eventually lost because of nutrition. They were vastly outnumbered”, the Nebula sounded them was bright pink in hue. A tunnel that was not a straight and narrow path, if one did not know the path they could easily get lost

"So a natural defense except everyone else lasted longer because of numbers" Bella looked ahead there were still many things to learn from her father things that only he could tell her.

He would had lived for so long, only a few knew how long exactly it was best to say he had lived a lot longer than he looked. "It does sound a lot like Hapan Cluster, which reminds me I think the Mandalorians have a presence there now." She smiled wondering how that would go over.

Hapans and their culture in the same space as Mandalorians with their culture. What she wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall.

[member="Bix Slisia"]

The Dagger pulled out of the pink corridor and opened up into an expanse. A sun was at its center. From this distance plants could not yet be seen. Yet surrounding this pocket of space was a curtain of pink.

“The Mando’ade and the Hapens”, Bix had a quizzical look on her face. “Sounds like a whole lot of sexual tension”, she laughed.

[member="Garith Darkhold"]

"I don't know, Mandalorians are passionate, while Hapans are quite reserved. It would be interesting to see what they do." She had not heard anything else about it she had not kept track of galactic politics and movements unless it affected her and the family.

She looked at Bix and wondered had the woman had any family? What was her life before all of this?

Bella took in what was happening would she be able to do this journey on her own if she had to? If anything it was beautiful to see. That was the other thing about travel so many wonders that caught the eye.

"We are close aren't we?"

“Are we there yet”, Bix laughed at the irony of that mixed with the old complex situation they were in.

“Yes dear, now sit back and stop fighting with your brother”, she said teasingly. Now after flying further into the Roon system they could start to see the shape of a planet. Move close colors became more noticeable. A blue ocean, green covering the land, it looked to be a rich fertile world.

Bix was certainly more playful then Lord Darkhold. Was this a side of Garith he never shared with anyone?

She smiled, "Hey Garith and I did not fight that much." Not that she remembered. They did have some good times together the three of them. She remembered the careful teachings her father painstakingly provided each day.

But she had seen something else in his eyes a loneliness that even though she and Garith were with him something else was missing. Bella shook her head damn Organa empathy. She sighed.

She understood loneliness it often came in waves reminding her.

"Alderaan has been freed of the vong tech" Conversation, she was trying to provide some.

“Alderaan”, a sigh escaped Bix’s lips. Was she supposed to have a moving feeling about that planet? She did not however. “I bet your mother was rather exited about that”, making that small talk happen, she attempted to anyways.

“That’s it, the coast line right there”, Bix pointed out to the now visible land masses. More importantly the Coast line they will be landing near. “All my feelings tell me I have been here before, but I can’t remember”, she crinkled her noise in frustration.

"Yes she was, I think" The conversation she wanted to have she couldn't. She nodded however when she saw the coastline, "well then follow your instincts" Her instincts would have to be good because Bella did not know the way, at all.

She was nervous about it, what if she didn't remember? Where would they end up? flying around until something clicked? lol oh this was such a whim thing better fething work.

“Don’t ask me how I know, but there is a small settlement on the other side of the planet”, trying to be the best tour guide as she could.

“Roon does not get many visitors since it is rather difficult to get here”, flying into the atmosphere it was so apparent the planet was beautiful and rich with life. People could easily live of the land.

“Are you as nervous as me”, Bix asked. Bix was nervous. She knew her world was going to change and it scared the shebs out of her.

Don't ask how I know. She nodded agreement not to ask but inside she felt at odds twisted. "Nervous Yes I am" Bella sighed, "I can't imagine what it is like for you at this moment. Are you afraid of what could happen?"

Was there a way to leave the woman Bix in tact and transfer the energy of her father into....that was where Bella's thoughts stopped. They'd need another body. Where did she expect they would get one!

“What could happen”, was it a statement or a question. Bix looking to her left and right out the cockpit viewer kept talking as she was landing the craft.
“I will tell you what I know and what I expect”, inside the cockpit you could feel the touching down of the Dagger.

“There is only Soul in this body right now. It is just a fact. That is what makes a Dark Transfer considered so evil. To transfer one soul over to the other,,,,one soul must die”, Bix saying casually as she flipped switches and pushing buttons to turn off the Dagger.

“It is what has led me to the conclusion that inside me the Soul of the Dark Kashi you know as your father. The original Bix could not use the Force and there is no way she would know so much detailed information about your father”, the hum of the Dagger’s engines was now silent.

Bix, with a bounce she leaped up from her seat. “You know, thinking about”, she said with a mischievous smile. “How did Lord Darkhold know how to live as a woman? Did he happen to be one in his past lives long before you were born”, Bix looking over her shoulder as she walked towards the door, “You ready to summon an ancient Kashi spirit”, elation erupted from Bix, “Do you think we will have to give a blood sacrifice? Maybe, some poor local girl? “

"My father could do anything he set his mind. If it meant being a woman I would imagine he could be." Course now envisioning her father in a dress with all the under garments was something she hoped to NEVER see. Bella felt the slight bounce as the Dagger settled onto the landing pad.

The silence it was welcome. She never traveled very well and this trip had all the difficulties plus some. Bella looked at Bix who seemed almost happy to be on Roon. From how she spoke she seemed to know that she would no longer exist that whatever was left of her would be gone.

"A sacrifice. There was a ceremony I witnessed once that required blood...we might have to donate some." But that had to open a door from Chaos itself. Would it be required again? She rose up and followed certain now that Bix was on the border of relief and excitement.

Bix was playing, she had no idea what kind or if any kind of ceremony would be needed.

“I don’t know”, she chimed in. “There is only one way to find out”; she headed out of the cockpit, down the corridor to the docking ramp. She was silent during that short walk. Once out the back she took a deep breath and pushed the ramp button.

Walking out the scene nearly took her breath away. The Dagger was on a landing pad made of large stone blocks. The blocks lead to steeps. The steeps lead to speared to have been a platform made of white marble. The appearance of the dilapidated columns made one believe it used to be a building here. From here even Bix could see a single alter in what used to be the building. There was plant life trying to grow from the cracks in-between the stone blocks. This place was ancient. It was not Sith in design but the architecture seemed very familiar to her.

“I think, we need to go up to that alter”, Bix had a feeling about this place she could not pinpoint. It was something major she was missing.

Bella looked up her eyes followed the staircase upwards the tufts of green pushing up through each of the cracks told her no one had been here in a while. The structure or what was left of it was not familiar to her. That meant two things one it was ancient or two she just had not seen anything like it before.

Bix however was on the journey to find out, Bella followed out of curiosity and need to have her father back. She nodded in agreement that they needed to go up. Each step would bring them closer to a solution Bella felt it, if they need a life sacrifice they were out of luck so far. Bella saw no one else but she and Bix. She did not hear much that said there were others.

"Altars often mean sacrifice but a sacrifice doesn't have to mean a life, it could mean a lot of things" Things she didn't want to entertain right now. "Want me to lead?" She didn't know what she was doing but she could at least check things out.

“No, let’s go together”, stated and her uneasiness could be heard in her voice.

Each step taken there was a visible shift in their environment. The very skies above them shifted. Clear blue sunny skies faded away as dark clouds rolled in. It was ominous and uncanny they would react in such a way. Was it a warning of the element?

The shift did not end as Bix reached the steps leading up in the ruined building. Ripples of lighting could be seen in the dark clouds. The boom of thunder shook the heavens above.

Now up on the platform Bix could see…even the Roon Sea tossed in turned violently.
The plant was reacting.

That alter before her, she could feel it…a nexus of darkness, a force stain upon the land.

It was because of her or her past ancient self. A fear over whelmed her. What could have caused such an event? There was no turning back though. She was incomplete.

Bix stepped forward. Her hand raised into the air. “So it must be”, her lips trembled.

Down came her hand. Her palm open, surround with the telekinetic force of her will. The alter shatter sending fragments into the air. When the dust settled a single silver item in the rubble could be seen. It was beautiful. A jewel encrusted tiara.

“I think I’m supposed to touch it”, Bix said thinking out loud. The storm was coming closer inland. Its rage was building as if it was feeding off Bix’s interaction with this dark nexus.

Bella felt it the force welling up reaching out with darkness spikes to pull in the elements, to push the planet to rage, the storm over head moving quickly to where they stood. The power of the dark side began to focus on the altar.

Bella closed her eyes it was there, it was heady like alcohol the taste inviting calling out for its next victim. Bella's eyes flew open as she looked over at Bix there would be a sacrifice, it would be Bix.

Bella reached over and took the woman's hand, "thank you" In an odd way her father had extended Bix's life she would have been dying during the war on Coruscant. The holo showed her laying there waiting for death to come. Perhaps what he had given her was a bit of a gift why was Bella saying thank you, she didn't really know why she only felt like she needed to say it. Just as quickly she let her hand go.

"Yes Bix you need to touch it." It will end the madness for you she thought to herself as she stepped back to watch. The seas were angry and lapping at the high stone walls, the darkness was building it waited like a greedy child would for candy.

‘She must really love her father’, was Bix’s though when Bella said thank you.

Bix reached down and pick up the crown.

After Bix touched the crown, rain cascaded into a downpour. She stood up, both hands clasped to ancient relic. She had no reaction to the violent storm around her. She just looked off into the distance like she was forgetting a long forgotten dream. Then she fell to her knees. The storm stopped instantly. Tears of blood feel from her checks.

“Bella”, it was Bix’s voice but was it her father calling her? “I was just sixteen when they killed Xander. I left home to look for his human wife that was still supposed to be alive. When I was gone is when it happened. I was a Guardian of the Breath; if I was there would it even happen? It was the Jedi. It was there greed for power they did not understand. They took the stone and in doing so took the one thing that was keeping the Kashi sun from going super nova. Thousands of years I sought revenge, and for what? What did I even accomplish? That day I had what family I had left die. Now I have children and I’m on the verge of losing them too. I can’t, I will not let it happen. Even if that means I have to change.”
Swollen eyes looked up to Bella.

Bella kneeled where Bix/Garith also kneeled. She knew not to touch not yet her father wouldn't want that at this moment. But who was Xander? Guardian of the Breath, "Like Theo?" She asked not sure if she would get an answer. Her brother Theo was highly skilled in the Breath but he had taken his family first and became Senator Organa like so many before him.

They? Who was they? What stone?

Bella shook her head, "You've not lost me Dad. We only need to go and find the others." Course what if he didn't mean her? What if he meant someone else? What if this wasn't her father but...someone else?

Bella couldn't stand it she reached over placing her hand gently on Bix/Garith's arm she did not know how else to try and comfort them right now except to convey they weren't alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom