Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Memory of the Past (completed)

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]

Bix remained silent as they traversed the halls. Her mind replayed what events in her life she could remember. It was all a haze. The emotions were not however. “When we get to the transport, if you like you can watch the security holorecording. This much I do know. Your father went to Corruscant that day to meet with a Senator. He had planned to make a stand. He had planned to stand with his family and fight the one Sith.”

[member="Bix Slisia"]

Bella nodded, 'Yes I would very much like to see it." Bella couldn't help but watch the woman carefully for some hint of a lie. She had to admit that when Bix said her father was going to stand with the family she almost fell over.

Her father. There had been hints over many years of how important the family was afterall he did use her mother's dna to create her and Garith. Course he didn't know about Faith and Theo then. She felt shivers going down her spine thinking about her father, she had done everything except mourn. Could it be?

Bella had even tried her talent of speaking with the dead and still no mention of her father being dead. It was overwhelming though.

In her mind she whispered, Father? Are you here? She hoped against all hopes that somehow he had used his skills and lived.

“I figured you”, Bix had started to speak but she stopped in mid sentence. She had had stopped walking too. She had just heard something in her thoughts. It was Arabella’s words. The importance of what Bella said and the fact that she had heard the telepathic message through a strong connection…

It confirmed a theory Bix had. It was a Dark Transference she had witnessed in the security footage.

Bix turned and looked into Bella’s eyes. A plethora of emotions ran through Bix. “Arabella”, Bix started to ask, “Do you know what a Dark Transference is?”

[member="Bix Slisia"]

Holy Fething Bantha poodoo. Her father was a woman! She felt as if she had been knocked back her breath stolen. She would remember this the rest of her life.

She nodded, "yes I do." Her father had been one of her teachers. Bella looked into the eyes of Bix she was looking for her father. Oh. This would make a great story to tell Garith.

She was beginning to need a drink. "Do you know what it is?" Oh one of her favorite songs suddenly popped in Dude looked like a lady.

Baadaa. Baadaa.

“Yes I do know what it is”, Bix could easily pull all her hair out and scream at that moment. “I need some karking whiskey right now “, Bix pointed down the corridor, “Down there and to the left is a employee turbo lift that goes directly to hanger we need. I have plenty to drink in the Dagger”, Bix started to walk. Bella could come with or stand there. Bix needed her drink now!

Oh yeah if anyone was said to be channeling her father that right there was it. Bella contained herself as she walked. "So after we each have a drink and I watch a holo you going to be able to tell me how to fix this."

Out of her league for certain. Why a woman? She wouldn't ask.

But to hear the cranky tones of her father was music she longed to hear.

[member="Bix Slisia"]

“FIX THIS”, Bix picked up her pace. The click of her high heels matched her angry tone. There was a part of her that did not wish to believe it. To her she was not the Bix person of the past nor was she this Togashi Yokuni. Bix knew it was true though. She was some old Kashi Spirit. There it is! There was more to it. She could feel it. Luminous beings we are, not this crude matter. That was said of all beings but Bix was a Kashi Spirit. Bix felt there was something unique about that. There was some hidden true she was missing. It had to deal with why she felt she was the last. Why she felt responsible they were gone.

“To fix this”, Bix said more calmly this time. “I have to find out why Togashi Yokuni ran from the truth of his origins. Togashi was an Ancient Dark Kashi. There was a reason why Togashi became a Dark Kashi. Why did he or she wish to forget the exact detail of the Kashi Race? Why did Togashi, if that is the true name, why did Togashi feel responsible? WE know why he blamed the Jedi”, Bix turned the corner and from this position she could see the turbo lift.

Now Bella had to think there were many books on Atrisia but nothing that talked about the Kashi oh. But wait wasn't Theo a Kashi?

But he wasn't dark Kashi.

But it was common knowledge of the blame. Bella nodded, "there's only one way to find out. Well two. You find a way to talk to Togashi in this form, or we find a way to divide you up I mean separate him from Bix . But now was Bix chosen did she need to be chosen.

The holo was most important Bella needed to see. To hear what they wanted.

“To listen is to hear”, Bix continued to think out loud. "To hear Togashi in this form I would only have to listen to my heart correct? That could be said of the first life he Togashi chose to forget. The pain of the memory was so great the original, the first of me sent a plan in motion. As a precaution there were clues in two paintings left behind to a location.”

Walking up to the turbo lift Bix pressed the button. Bix walked in the lift, turned around and looked at Bella.
“The first painting is on Atrisa. The second is on the planet Shogun. You coming Arabella?”

Bella was following still unsure and bewildered yet she couldn't help but know it her father was alive and part of this woman. "Yes, let's talk about Atrisia. It is now under the protection of the Galactic Alliance so no Sith."

Bella knew what had happened to Mythos and to all the other Sith who had attempted to keep Atrisia. As for Shogun, she was not sure where it fell right now.

"Paintings. Ohhh I hope the paintings are safe there was a terrible storm. Lots of damage to the atmosphere well at least over Jar'kai." Bella looked back for a moment these moments were moving fast.

"I've had word that my brother Garith has also resurfaced." Every sentence brought her closer to believing everything that was happening around her. Soon she would accept it without thought.

"clues. Ok." she had looked at a number of paintings in Hyogo and only saw art never clues course she had not been looking for clues.

[member="Bix Slisia"]

Once Arabella was inside the turbo lift the door closed and began to move.

Atrisia was under the protecting of the Galactic Alliance, check. Terrible Strom, lots of damage, well that could suck.

Garith resurfaced? Yes one of the other children. Bix had no idea he was missing.

Well Bix did not show any concern for Atrisia.

“We do not necessarily have to go to Atrisia or have to have the painting in our possession. Lets darn you remember what painting it was on Atrisia. Stop thinking and feel Bix…a painting, it one with a monastery on Shogun…the steps and the towers leading up the path to the monastery. Yes how many steps are there and how many towers. Do you remember Arabella?”

Bella considered the painting it was done by an Atrisian painter likely commissioned by her father. She thought about the monastery where it sat the towers, "its surrounded by four towers to represent the four directions." Bella closed her eyes it was so green she remembered using the image as a child for her castle where a handsome prince would come and rescue her.

How many stairs? They were wide made of the same stone as the monastery. The stones under the sun sparkled giving the illusion of gems hidden within. The low tolling of a bell summoning the monks to prayer climbing the steps Bella swayed as she counted the steps, "24, there are 24 that lead up to the monastery, but there is a path that comes from the east leading up to the stairs."

Bella opened her eyes she felt a bit nauseous swaying could do that, "Does that help?"

What was she helping with?

[member="Bix Slisia"]

“Yes it does”, it did help but there was a part of Bix that feared all of this. There was a reason her past self forgot all of this. It was an extremely tragic event that had forged a monster who she is today.

“The number four and twenty four are coordinates on a planet. The path that leads up to the east is the location of the other painting. That painting is of a coast line overlooking the sea on the planet Roon. I think there is a personal item there of my past. I’m not sure if I should go get it”, the door to the lift opened. Across the hanger was the Obsidian Dagger.

Bella looked at the Dagger there it was, truly. "You know if this item on Roon will only cause pain why get it?" She thought back to what Bix had said earlier that her father wanted to fight for his family to stand with them.

If this item would only resurrect all the anger and pain her father felt was it worth it? Maybe there was another way to. To what? Bella and Garith knew their father to have kindness within himself, her mother also knew that he could be generous and loving.

If this item on Roon would awaken monsters maybe Roon is where it should stay. She wanted to understand why it was so important to retrieve it, would it separate Bix and her father...but wasn't her father actually Bix now. Bella felt a twist on her emotions she wanted to help but her help might prove to be disastrous.

[member="Bix Slisia"]

“Why get it”, Bix was asking herself out loud. Why should she get it? Why, because she was already in pain. If there was a chance to end her emotional pain was it worth the risk? What was the risk? Was it how she acted when she fought alongside The One Sith? Or would she turn into something far worse?

Bis started to walk to the Dagger…

“I’m already in pain”, if Arabella did not know this, that would mean Yokuni never told her. “The emotional pain of that long tragic moment had never left. I feel what Yokuni feels. Whatever happened I still feel that heartache. I will never have closer if I never face what had happened. The shock of reclaiming that lost memory should trigger all of my memories to return. Is there an element of risk? That might be. I do not have to go get it right now. I could take some time to think about it.”

All of this confusion Bella could only imagine what [member="Bix Slisia"] felt. They were entering the Dagger Bella looked around everywhere there were reminders of her father. "I'd like to see the holo footage."

She needed to see what had happened even though she knew dark transfer she had to be sure she wasn't dealing with a master deceiver. There were some things her father had not told her why? Well because children did not need to know everything about their parents, it was his to bear and he would share it when he thought it was needed.

But maybe this was an opportunity for Bella to learn more about her father. First though she wanted to watch the holo and give Bix time to calm. If possible.

“I’ll right, it is over here”, Bix went over to the lounge arena of the ship. There was a round counsel surround on three sides by cushioned sofas. She pressed a button then sat back coach. She personally did not pay attention to the flicker of the Holo imagine. Not at first. Her eyes actually darted over to the half empty bottle of Correlion Whiskey sitting next to her.

Bix popped open the bottle while she heard the familiar sounds of that day in the bar.

The Holo Image…

When the image flickered forth Yokuni was on the floor of the bar. Bleeding and dying in the middle of a battle between patron and Sith troopers. Unconscious and laying next to him was Bix. Her helmet was off but she was wearing armor of a Sith trooper. It was apparent at that point Bix and Yokuni never went to the bar together and was not traveling together. Yokuni wounds were grievous to the point he could not heal himself through the Force. Then it happened, the tell tale signature of the Dark Transfer. The smoky black cloud rose up from Yokuni’s lips, through the air, and then into Bix.
All life in the body of Yokuni was gone. The transfer was complete. The only issue is the woman’s body was injured before the transfer started to happen. Really Yokuni was lucky he was able to perform the transfer at all.

Well a picture told a thousand words didn't it. Bella looked over at [member="Bix Slisia"] , "So you are my father." If anyone could see the humor in this it had to be Bella she would bet a month's allowance that her father wouldn't find this funny. Clearly he had completed the transfer out of necessity and the woman had been the closest.

And now due to the damage the body suffered prior to transfer her father's memories were damaged.

Bella shook her head and then grabbed a glass, "I'll take some of that" she held the glass out to Bix. Yokuni. Garith, Dad. The amber liquid would be just what she needed to take the edge of her nerves right now. There was also Unmeasurable relief. Her father was alive just like she thought.

She laughed a minute.

Feth.

"Well I guess we are going to Roon." Bella sat down looking at her glass extending her hand so that her father could pour her some.

A glass? Bix was drinking straight out of the damn bottle!

“Roon”, Bix curled her legs up to her chest and her feet upon the sofa.
“Yes must get that glass chit from your mother”, Bix laughed. It may have been the most ridicules thing to say at the time but Bix thought it was funny.

"Yes mother enjoys glasses, you enjoy bottles." She smiled, it might not be the form she was use to but the sense of humor was her fathers, and the drinking was her father.

"I suppose we'll need to fuel up and get supplies, anything else.." Bella looked around a maid but then her father always lived in an organized mess. Thank the goddess for Izumi who had kept she and Garith up on the social acceptances.

"When do you want to leave...and...do you need clothes or meds, or anything?"

Bella didn't know the condition of Bix but as long as her father was in there Bix would get the best care she could afford.

[member="Bix Slisia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom