Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Memory of the Past (completed)

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]

Bix looked around, “Honestly I’ve been living out of the Dagger. It is cheaper then an apartment and it moves. If chit hits Chaos and I can leave in a moment’s notice.”

Bix got up from the couch and move slightly in the direction of cockpit of the transport. “Roon”, Bix looked around her shoulder to Bella, " did you need anything before we leave or shall we leave now?”

Did she need anything, "Nope got everything I need. I was taught to travel light" All she had were clothes and credit chits.

Bella looked around again, yep it was easy to tell she had been living in here. And the smell was a mixture of alcohol and laundry. Bella considered burning it all for feth knew what was in the clothes. Not that she expected six legged creatures but she just didn't know.

A shovel to push it all out...yeah..that will work.

She looked up at Bix, so many things she wanted to say to her father but now wasn't the time. First things first. Her brothers and sisters would be glad to hear he was alive, him being in a woman that was going to take some explaining.

"Need help?"

[member="Bix Slisia"]

“Yes go back and recall the loading ramp” , Bix had started to walk backwards. “I’ll go start to warm up the Dagger!”

Turning back around and moving forward Bix’s right foot hit a rogue shoe sitting on the floor. She stumbled forward but praise the maker she managed to not land on her face.

“I’m all right just close that ramp”, she said while grumbling her way to the cockpit about feething shoes laying around!

"I got it" Bella headed back to hit the button to recall the ramp it didn't escape her that Bix had stumbled. Umhmm falling over your own mess yep...things had not changed much.

Bella side stepped another bottle, and another shoe. She was accustomed to seeing all the bottles but the shoes were unexpected. She passed one of the cabins looking in what the Feth has she been partying in here? Ewww...what's that? Bella stepped...

no no...go close the ramp.

Bella shook her body and ran as much as she could to the ramp, with a BAM she hit the button the groan of the ramp drawing up could be heard throughout the ship.

"OK GOT IT!"

Bix was in the cockpit in no time at all and started up the procedure to turning on the engines. Push a few buttons here. Flip a couple of switches. Then the Dagger was purring. “Jameson”, Bix started yelling over the COM system.

“This is dock control”, the man on the other end of the com system answered.

“I’m cleared for lift off! Do not be telling me anything different”, Bix quickly snapped back.

“You’re cleared for takeoff Obsidian Dagger”, the voice of the man behind the com sounded almost relived to hear the Dagger was leaving.

Bix did not wait to see if Bella found a seat. She pushed the throttle forward.

[member="Bix Slisia"]

Bella found herself falling forward, "Holy Feth woman are you trying to kill me!" Bella grabbed something to steady herself and keep upright. She moved to the cockpit to flop into a seat.

At least so far Bix could fly and if there was a sign of relief in dock controls voice she wouldn't remark on it. "Do you hate to be leaving Anaxes?" It was a genuine question afterall how long had she been there, working,....and things.

Oh she didn't want to think about the things.

“Stop crying and sit down”, Bix laughing, she must had thought it was funny. Maybe she had hit her head a little too hard at some point?

“Anaxes was just a cover”, Bix moved in and out of traffic around the shipyard a little to haphazardly. She had some skill for sure but she had to be a little crazy.

“After all I had to spend a bit of time with the One Sith. I had to make sure I was not being tracked down like some war criminal.”

"A cover yeah I can under stand that" Bella put her hand out to hold on, the way they were weaving in and out of traffic Bella was certain to get motion sickness before long.

She swallowed hard shaking as she did. "Well the One Sith won't be looking for anyone anymore they're history. As for any other Sith looking...I don't think so. If they wanted [member="Bix Slisia"] she'd be dead already."

Bella shook her head as a near miss with a garbage scow seemed to make Bix laugh a bit too insanely. If Bix was still Bix with a dash of her father...it was no wonder she was losing it. She had a split personality.

"Can I interest you in a sedative?"

“No but there is some death sticks back there if you want one”, Bix pushed hard right and down. Instead of crashing straight into medical frigate maybe four hundred meters in length…the Dagger flew parallel, ship to ship hull. If you were insane enough to go out there and measure it… there was maybe 30 meters between both ships.

Bix looking out the cockpit window just smirked, “We are coming up to the bridge view screen. Be sure to wave Bella. Also I did not mean the One Sith would be hunting me. After all I had lost my memory. They thought I was one of them. I was actually referring to the Jedi. There were quite a few battles I was at where I slaughtered with the One Sith. I might be a wanted woman,” when the past the bridge Bix waved to the crew on the medical frigate.

[member="Bix Slisia"]

No she didn't partake of death sticks she liked for her mind to be clear these days she needed it to be.

This trip with Bix was proving to be much like the story she read as a child called Mr. Toad's Wild Adventures. Bella did manage to wave acting as if nothing were wrong she even smiled. She looked back at Bix wondering if the flight adventures mirrored the turmoil she felt within herself. Bix was going to lose herself eventually everything that had been her would disappear with her father regained his memories. Least that's the way she thought dark transfer worked.

Bella thought a bit realizing she needed to reach out to her brother or someone who could put eyes on this person and make sure it was her brother.

"Jedi don't seem to be Sith hunters anymore, the Galactic Alliance might but First Order would welcome you with open arms. The galaxy has changed a bit, don't know if it is for the better or worse." She really didn't she kept to herself and wandered about now and again.

The galaxy is always moving. Almost never stagnant, as if it was meant to be. Bix’s mind went adrift for a slight moment. She thought about galactic politics and her place in the galaxy. Her story was extremely convoluted. A story painted with wide strokes in many vibrant colors.

The Obsidian Dagger flew away from the medical frigate something remarkable happened. Bix visibly looked shaken. Her hands trembled. Her eyes became swollen and tears fell. “To Roon”, determination and heartache wept those two words.

Bix hand moved to the hyperdrive throttle. Unsteady fingers wrapped around the device and pressed forward. Twinkling lights danced passed by the view screen. They were on their way to Roon without the use of the Hyperdrive navigation computer. The Force was Bix’s guide. Through her emotions and her faith her chains were unbroken!

[member="Bix Slisia"]

"Roon" Bella looked over she couldn't help but keep looking over. As much as she kept looking over to her left she kept looking down waiting for confirmation that Garith was indeed the one using his accounts.

The change from normal space to hyper space was only noticed by the elongation of the stars and the hum of the engines. So what could she talk about right now? Anything would be confusing for certain and perhaps even painful.

Small talk, something she knew her father hated. "So I still need to find a ship builder to settle on Vena, any recommendations?" It was something to pass the time.

What she still wanted a ship or ships?

“Well since I could remember I always gone of my hunches or feelings that is. I have strong feelings if I wanted something like that I would just take it or buy it out right. Is there a type of ship you’re looking for?”

[member="Bix Slisia"]

"Two classes actually a working class small freighter, and a personal long range corvette. The people of Vena need to transport goods, and show off their standing to attract customers, and settles to Vena."

Arabella had a specific idea to work on getting goods from Vena off world and onto the galactic trade market. She also knew that some of the nobility were seeking ships that were custom made to their specific tastes. She had thought of approaching [member="Draco Vereen"] but he was pretty much retired.

So. She was doing it on her own to bring in business, if she could.

“Done”, Bix said in casual tone.

“What I mean is we can easily arrange that”, Bix tying to clarify what she meant. “I know the people to talk to, it just a matter of funds."

“Question though”, Bix had an epiphany. “If the people of Vena need a ship to smuggle illegal goods we will have to go to a specialized market. Do they need the ship to ship illegal cargo?”

[member="Bix Slisia"]

The question caught her off guard she stared at Bix for a minute, shaking her head, "No it's all legal. Their tradesman, artisans they are shipping their goods to the markets in the inner core."

She couldn't help but laugh, "We try to do everything legal that way there are no repercussions on the family. Or innocent people trying to make a living." she laughed again it was possible that they'd be doing things illegal but Bella wouldn't know about it. She promised Faith she would do everything above board. So far she had.

She fought with Councils. Companies and other nobles to keep her promise.

“Simple then”, Bix shrugged her shoulders. It would have been more fun if they just had stole the ships.

“We could probably get it at a discount considering what it is for. The company could use it for a tax write off.”

“Is there anything else on the to do list?”

"For the planet Vena, yeah I have to finish building a house but the ships were the priority." Bella had demolished the house of the Duke a man whose name she had already forgotten. He had made a bad decision in trying to harm Faith. He did however kill one of the Faith's aides and that had earned him the ire of the Nobility on Vena.

The Duke was dead and his lands forfeit to the crown of Alderaan to do with as they saw fit. Bella was the answer.

"We might need to make some trade agreements, after that .nope nothing else on the list"

It was a tall order, ships were just the first step.

[member="Bix Slisia"]

“Trade agreements are simple”, at least it was in Bix’s eyes or what Garith SR would handle a trade agreement.

“Make sure it is a fair trade agreement on paper. You then just simply look them in the eye”, Bix smiled. “Push outwards with Bogan. Crush them with fear… Then say, this is going to be the trade agreement. They will say yes because they will not like the alternative. If they piss dress pants then you really know you got them!”

"Yes it would certainly making negotiating that much easier, unfortunately Mother insists that we be civil in our dealings and that we say things like please and thank you." Bella held her hand up, "and always be sure to stick your pinky out" Bella did not always see eye to eye with her mother there were times when she and her mother had screaming matches via holo.

Never any winners but Bella always felt great after might be her Sith training kicking in.

She looked out the view port some things her father did not need to know. Somethings better left unsaid. Better days had come and now she was doing what her family asked her to do. So Vena got her effots, and her time.

[member="Bix Slisia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom