Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Living World in the Unknown (Jedi on Zonoma Sekot)

When it raines, it pours.
Jedi Fieldtrip
w/[member="Bekk Mag'ra"]

Chiassa was so stoked to be on the famous "Living Planet" the teen could hardly contain herself, but managed to keep things measured, kinda. She maybe had even used puppy dog eyes back at the Jutstrand Jedi Academy to get her master to say yes to the Jedi Praxeum's sponsored event. (Ha, and it worked too!! Such a softie Bekk is... well not really, but what a learning experience for me and him, right?! Oh the exploring they were going to do, so much better than the stuffy, boring temple dojo.)

All during the hyperspace journey from Eira Petchal to Zonama Sekot, the Padawan Learner had studied the star charts on her datapad and observed the Jedi Aces piloting the Gamma-class Light Personnel Carrier modified to carry the Jedi for this particular trip into First Order territory. When not doing that, the young Tholothian read over the information she'd found in the archives on the "World of Body and Mind". Chiassa knew what the Zabrak was interested in and so was she............ the Sekotan Personal Starships. Woohoo! Well that is if one could still get one made. Master [member="Coren Starchaser"] was lucky and owned one from a previous journey sometime back. He was kinda cool that way.

The petite Padawan followed closely behind the Jedi Knight as the group disembarked from the transport; Chia's new, shinny training lightsaber attached proudly to the utility belt worn along with her Jedi robes. It wasn't quite like Al'Keyva she got use once, but this one was all hers for now. Chiassa took a moment to stretch out with the Force, taking the environment all in. The planet was abuzz with life that was for sure. It was hard to discern what was what, well for her any ways.

"Master... Are you hoping to be chosen by the seed-partners so you can get one of Sekot's living ships? That would be so astral... I mean an honor, yes?" the blue-eyed girl looked up at the her towering mentor with an innocent smile after catching her rather excited slip.

POV: Maxamillian Erwin Rausgeber

The young child clung to his rescuer and hitched his breathes. It was terrifying. The words the Jedi spoke to him, were somewhat ignored. Blood pumped through his veins, and adrenaline fuelled him. The only question that seemingly could be answered, was that of what was his name. "Maxamillian." He offered quietly. He was yet to trust this man with his full name. Yet, with his attire, it would be easy to tell this child was at least affiliated with the First Order. He wore something of an officers uniform. Albeit small. Mud now caked it, and the insignia looked a little worn, but he nonetheless looked the bedraggled part.

However, the sudden rush, and arrival of a figure, attired in gargantuan armour, with weapons in tow scared him. And he seemed to know his name. Maxamillian stood frozen again, this figure didn't look like a friend. "N-no." He called to the Jedi. He seemed a lot friendlier than this... This monster. Clapsing to his shirt, he was frightened that the monster referred to his father and Agent Edelmann in such easy terms. "No!" He called, "This is a trick." He added, before pulling against the Jedi, eagerly wanting to escape this. This was too much like the fluffy green tail, and would, in the half-caste's opinion, end just as poorly.

[member="Daan DT-130"] | [member="Senari Gravis"]

Senari glanced between Maxamillian and the ridiculously overlarge monstrosity that was once a normal human, making up his mind quickly. With his free hand he lifted the kid up again, taking a quick step back from the armoured trooper. Lightsaber hilt still held out warily, in case she tried to prevent their leaving. As it was, though, he generally shared the boy's trepidation towards dealing with large, weird, heavily armed-and-armoured beings that randomly showed up in the forest.

And given that the kid was fairly noticeably First Order, and didn't recognize the being in front of them, that just made it all the easier to make a decision.

"Sorry," he said simply, before spinning on his heel and disappearing again into the forest in a blur of motion. While he ran, he hoped the greatly-increased speed and constant jostling wouldn't make Max sick—or, at the very least, that the kid could hold in the sickness until after they stopped. This time, though, he didn't stop until he burst out of the woods and back into the space where the two Jedi ships had landed.

It probably made a very interesting sight. An unkempt Jedi Knight, already well started on his way towards eventual drunkeness and covered in leaves, needles, and dirt, carrying a small half-Chiss child who was caked in mud, as well as similarly covered by leaves, needles, and dirt. He stopped and set Maxamillian down, before starting to brush some of the detritus off of himself.

"Hey, Starchaser!" he called loudly, trying to get the attention of the man who'd started the little escapade. Or anybody else who felt like coming by to help out, really. "Do we have any extra child-size clothes? I think Max here needs a change."

[member="Robogeber"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

It wasn’t going to take much to get some of the Jedi moving. He knew everyone had their own reasons for being. For him, it was getting back to his roots of understanding the Force and the various facets of it. He wasn’t always a Jedi, at one point he was on the dark side, and more than once he’s run off to do his best to understand the offerings of the Force on his own, away from the Jedi and Sith conflict. But it was always bringing him back. Something [member="Zark"] pointed out on one of their connections since the Master had fallen. And he had fallen at the hands of the dark side, the very dark side Coren was behind the lines of right now.

But this was Zonoma Sekot, a world who had seen, quite literally, her fair share of combat, and had worked on the galactic stage more than enough times. This trip was a learning trip. “Just remember folks, there is going to be those waves of darkness. If you have taken any of the lessons I’ve been offering, block them out. They’re not our concern today. But… monitor them. Be aware.” He wasn’t thinking the Ren were foolhearty enough to attack students, but he wasn’t sure.

He looked to Amilthi and shrugged. “Not yet. I want to make sure the students are handled first. I may go seek them out in a day or so, but I want to help make connections.” Moving towards Cross Current, Coren was watching the students and other adults handling their tent set up. “Are you planning on coming with, Ami?” He said, his voice trailing off as he heard the shout.

“Gravis… what? Where did you get a kid?” Sighing, the Jedi-General shook his head. Its always something.

[member="Senari Gravis"]
[member="Rosario Perlyn"]
[member="Nida Perl"]
[member="Bekk Mag'ra"]
[member="Amilthi Camlenn"]
[member="Chiassa"]

[member="Daan DT-130"]
[member="Robogeber"]
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

POV: Maxamillian Erwin Rausgeber
With safety in sight, Maxamillian now began to brush off the mud, and leaves. The lift the Jedi had given him, eased the child's nerves, and to that, he relaxed a little. He was somewhat tuckered out. However, the suggestion of a new clothing was abhorrent to him, and offered a new fire burned within him. Fists clenched, the Chiss looked at the older man. "No." Maxamillian declared, "Father says, a soldier without uniform, is no soldier at all. One sits with dignity, when attired in the colours of their nation." The young Chiss child then glared at the shaggy looking Jedi, and then at the new gentleman who asked where he came from.

"Mister," the boy paused, "Gravis?" he toyed with the word, and seemed to question it, "Found me, in the woods." He continued to dust gunk from his sleeves, "Were it not for him." The Chiss looked at the jedi, "I would be dead." He mused. His tone was rather official like. He was clearly a lad who had some form of education, and was well raised. However, he looked around, and eyed the bedraggled lot. "So, what do you intend on doing with me, Jedi?" An eyebrow quirked on his young face.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Senari Gravis"] | [member="Chiassa"] | [member="Nida Perl"] | [member="Bekk Mag'ra"] | [member="Amilthi Camlenn"] | [member="Rosario Perlyn"]

Senari glanced down at the defiant young boy.

"You're not a soldier on duty," he replied shortly. "Moreover, you're dirty and muddy. You need clean clothes, and the rest that you have can be washed." While he doubted it would make any difference to the child, Senari's tone had transitioned to one of peremptory command, a perfect match to Maxamillian's defiance. He fixed the boy with as stern a glare as he could manage to muster as well, though he doubted it was quite as good as his old master had ever managed to use on him.

"As for what we intend to do with you, we intend to get you into some clean clothes," came the next answer. "After that, Maxamillian, you'll tell us who your father and that Edelmann person are, and we'll return you to them. Happy, unharmed by beast nor big-bloody soldier, and clean." It wouldn't do well to let up on the requirement that the boy clean himself, he'd decided. If he did so he'd look weak and far-too-easily manipulated by the child.

That was something Senari could never allow.

He finally turned back to the incredulous Coren, nodding down at Maxamillian. "He has the right of it," he replied. "I was walking around and found him lying in the dirt in front of something that looked like a cross between a miniature Krayt dragon and an angry Gundark. Got him away from it, and now we're here." He glanced back down at Max, frowning at the boy.

"How'd you end up in that situation, anyways? A kid as young as you has no business running around alone, deep in the forest, with no adult supervision anywhere nearby."

[member="Robogeber"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Bekk chuckled softly under his breath as [member="Chiassa"] asked him about the Seed-Partners and the possibility of gaining a Sekotan Starship. "It would be nice, wouldn't it?" the Zabrak turned with a smile to look to his Padawan Learner; though the chances were none, as far as he imagined. "From what I've been told, only the wealthiest of the Galaxy are ever given such an honor...-And their credits certainly help their chances" he explained as the pair followed their Jedi peers on the journey to discovering more of the Planet and the mysterious connection it held in life and of the Force. Frankly, these sort of field trips were perfect for he and Chia to further connect as Master and Apprentice. They hadn't been paired together for an overly great length of time and it was unfortunate that their first mission together involved the attack upon Jutrand, the City world that resembled so much of what had happened to Coruscant prior to the Tholothian's meeting Bekk Mag'ra.

"A vessel of such a caliber would be truly marvelous...-It being alive would imply there'd be some connection with the Force between it's pilot an the ship itself. We haven't come here to shop for such things however, nor do Jedi typically have millions of credits to spend on such materialistic desires", and it hurt to admit such a thing given how long Bekk had been piloting Starfighters and larger vessels over his career. It was perhaps the area he was best capable in, space-flight and combat. His genuine interest in all things technological had also led him to become involved within the old circle of artisans, taking lessons in fleet engineering and mechanical sciences. To get his hands on one of these Sekotan ships would be a chance of a life time...-Alas, they had a responsibility to the Code and to the Force, themselves and their peers and fellow sentients. It was not the Jedi way to prioritize oneself over the needs and benefit of others.

"We've been given a wonderful opportunity to explore this world though, something that's also extremely rare for most typical persons. Take your time to appreciate the nature of Zonoma Sekot, as I've been told that the Force is strongest in places with a wealth of natural life. Tree's, earth, planets and the like...-If this world truly is alive all of it's own, perhaps it might even connect with you, if you're lucky" Bekk suggested, hoping to give his young learner something to be inspired by. The Zabrak wasn't certain if the world itself actually communed with others or not, after all this was his first time being there as well...-Though if it entertained Chia's young mind, then it was a worth-while suggestion to keep her immersed in their adventure.

[member="Senari Gravis"] | [member="Rosario Perlyn"] | [member="Nida Perl"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Amilthi Camlenn"] | @Chiassa | @Daan | @DT-130 | @Robogeber | [member="Kyrel Ren"]​

Seto Du Couteau, Ren
Equipment: Two Lightsabers (Emerald and Ruby)
Objective: Observe and Report
Directly Addressing: [member="Bekk Mag'ra"] | [member="Chiassa"]

Page_divider_trooper_with_grad.png

The entirety of Seto's own point of view consisted of entirely one thing and that was enjoyment. Such as now he continued to approach to the other Forces he had sensed earlier. Arms crossed over and behind his head, it appeared as if the young Du Couteau was simply walking across the street to his favorite restaurant. Maybe Kaiah has a point, there is beauty in the natural, perhaps I should look into it. Maybe after a while he would search for her and ask a few questions of the importance of nature.

Of course, even with that new thought in his head, Seto placed no weight in the idea of joining his Sister Ren in jumping from tree to tree. Carefully he continued his brisk walk, his arms slid back down to his side as the creatures and animals of this planet became more aware of his presence and him of theirs. He trusted in his ability to disengage with any beast, since it was important that he would take care of not hurting a single life on this planet. The reports of Zonoma Sekot leave little wiggle room with what is allowed. An obnoxious noble-brat he was, but an unaware idiot he was not.

Seto continued his pace but he slowed his steps as he approached the group, his Force presence growing ever smaller around him. After all, these Jedi were honored guests of the First Order, it would be rude of him to allow anyone to perceive Seto as aggressive in any fashion. Hands clasped behind his lower back he approached two beings up ahead of him. Seto smiled, his lips pressed tightly together doing so as he continued to approach the two currently conversing between one another.

Eyes sharply jumped to the others present in this surrounding area, Did they bring children here? Seto raised an eyebrow the realization that perhaps no one here understood the deadly nature of this planet or the Vong. If they brought children here, regardless of the capabilities of tone's strength in the Force. Even now Seto questioned his own presence on this planet, the whole planet would completely ruin his current set of clothing beyond repair.

"Welcome to First Order territory," Seto spoke, his body leaned forward in a respectful low bow, "-I do hope you forgive and understand the First Order for keeping a watchful eye on everyone here while in our territory." His smile never faded and the emphasis on the word 'our' purposeful. Seto was curious on their response as Jedi, after all he had only ever gotten the chance to exchange words with one of their kind before.

And how I miss our conversations.

"This of course does not mean I won't respect your personal space, you all are honored guests here within the First Order." Seto continued, his smile grew slightly larger, his right hand gestured outwards to them all. "-So please, view me as a humble servant."

[member="Daan DT-130"] | [member="Amilthi Camlenn"] | [member="Bekk Mag'ra"] | [member="Nida Perl"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Rosario Perlyn"] | [member="Robogeber"]

Satisfied that the newcomer was alright, Nida looked between the two other women present before she finally smiled, albeit awkwardly. “I suppose we are.” Rarely had she met someone excited to meet a Zeltron, but that was a given when you’d grown up on Zeltros.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Kaiah. I’ve never had the chance to meet someone of your race before.” Anxiety was always in the back of her mind, but this woman’s friendly demeanor was enough to disarm the young Zeltron. “You can call me Nida. Ah, both of you.” Both hands came to clutch on either side of the datapad, at a loss of what to do with her hands.

Kaiah’s wincing did not go unnoticed, causing Nida’s brow to furrow in concern. “Are you sure that you are alright? Hold on, I think I have something that can….help…” Tucking the device underneath her arm, she went to work rummaging through her bag for a certain topical balm.

[member="Kaiah Nihl"] | [member="Rosario Perlyn"]

"Huh, you're so tall!" exclaimed Rosario in surprise when Kaiah rose. She grinned, seemingly amused at her own reaction, but with no hint of embarrassment. With watched the woman with unconcealed curiosity as she spoke and leaned forward a bit to stare into the orange eyes when Kaiah drew attention to them, even though having helped the other up from the ground, she was already standing closer to her than strangers usually stood.

Rosario noticed that the strange woman was still in some pain. The air she gave off was a curious mixture of vulnerability and strength, of guardedness and friendliness. "I'm Rosario." She smiled openly and briefly looked back and forth between the other two. Nida was already busying herself with her bag, and Rosario got it into her head to distract the stranger from her unpleasant sensations. "Yes, we're Zeltrons. We're a deceptive bunch, we always look familiar to people even when they've never met us - but you don't seem to have fallen for it." She grinned, and only the most oblivious could have failed to recognise that she was being facetious. "Nagai... You don't look like you're a tree-dwelling kind. So what were you doing up there? Does something interesting grow on the trees?"

[member="Nida Perl"] | [member="Kaiah Nihl"]​

Kaiah Nihl, Disciple of Ren
Equipment: Crimson Lightsaber.
Objective: Talk to the Zeltrons.
Nearby: [member="Nida Perl"] | [member="Rosario Perlyn"]

Page_divider_with_gradient.png

“It does not surprise me that I am the first of my kind that you have met” Kaiah said. “My home is far from here. It is not even on most maps”. Thinking of Nagi made her sad. With her commitments to the Order and to Sieger, her chances of returning were slim. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Nida and Rosario”.

She was noticing more and more cuts now, on her hands and feet, but the only real damage was to her pride. “I was climbing trees for sport, mostly” Kaiah said, working on getting the remainder of the dirt out of her hair. “But I was curious to see what it was like to fall from a great height. Most unpleasant, I would not advise doing so”. She wouldn’t mention that she’d enjoyed it earlier, she wouldn’t want them taking up dangerous habits.

Nida was rummaging through her pack, looking for some sort of medical device or salve. Kaiah looked on in curiosity. “Are you a healer? Oooo” She grinned. “You need not worry about my wounds, they will sort themselves out by…well have a look” Kaiah leaned forward, pressing her wrists together and splaying out her hands.

Nothing happened at first, all there was to see was mottled bruising on grey skin and the slow trickle of blood from a small gash. Then, slowly, the blood began to bubble and then boil. Small orange flames flicked at the edges of the cut and smoke curled into the air. In a matter of moments, the cut was cauterized and the blood nowhere to be seen.

Kaiah looked up, a wild grin on her face. Fire-blessed she whispered, tiny wisps of smoke trailed out of her mouth as she spoke. Her eyes had flared a brighter orange as the fire danced on her skin but was now fading to their regular hue. “There, now we are even” Kaiah said, with some satisfaction. “You offer to help a stranger, and in payment I share my little wonder”. She winked mischievously.

“Do you intend to explore the jungle?” She continued. “I would be wary. Not all the denizens inside are as friendly as me”.

Nida couldn’t help but grin at Rosario’s mention of Zeltrons looking familiar. It was true, one of the stranger qualities of their species if she were being honest. Now that she’d put some thought into it, maybe their pheromones were making this newcomer friendly towards them. That, or perhaps this was just the way she was.

She paused in her rummaging to peer up at Kaiah with an anxious smile. The grey-tinted woman dwarfed her by a solid foot, but Nida was used to being the shortest in the room. “I am a healer, correct…” Her voice drifted, magenta eyes blinking in curiosity as she watched wisps of flame materialize from seemingly nowhere, licking against grey flesh and healing the lacerations. It took a few moments for Nida to process. “Oh! Pyrokinesis.” To her, it hadn’t been an option—well, only as a last resort. Manual cauterization was typically used in the field to keep a patient from bleeding out when there was no better option. Still, she could recall the little flames that would flicker at her mother’s fingertips, lighting a cigarra or the candles on her birthday cake. “You are talented, Kaiah.”

Shifting gears after realizing that she was essentially touching a stranger, she took Kaiah’s hands in a gentle grasp. “Does that not hurt? Are you worried about scarring?” She brushed a thumb over the healed wounds, nothing more than faint red lines now.

Realizing that she was essentially touching a stranger, she released Kaiah’s hands and smiled over to Rosario. “We are explorers. I am looking for a specific herb that is said to grow here, but I didn’t account for the jungle’s…surprising nature.” Her lips twisted in thought.

“What do you think, Rosario?”

[member="Rosario Perlyn"] | [member="Kaiah Nihl"]

Rosario flinched from the fire that suddenly erupted from Kaiah's hand, but then giggled in surprise. "Is this a thing all you Nagai can do? Setting your blood on fire?" she asked wide-eyed. "I guess you don't have to worry about being bitten by anything, then", she prattled on. "Can't say the same about us, we're tastier." She grinned mischievously for a moment. "But nothing's ever tried to eat me, except for some gnats."

It seemed strange to be climbing trees in this place, far from home as she said, just for sport; but people enjoyed all sorts of strange things. "Don't you want to come with us? Six eyes can see more than four." Seeing as the curious lady seemed to have no real purpose of her own here, it was the most natural thing to invite her. "Come, Nida, show her the picture", touching the girl's arm excitedly. "What's that herb good for, anyway, why's it interesting? Are we looking for it just because it's rare? I suppose it's nice to have seen rare things."

[member="Nida Perl"] | [member="Kaiah Nihl"]​

Lieutenant Colonel Daan DT-130
Zonama Sekot Surface, Living Forests

Daan watches Max and the Jedi disappear into the forest in silence she swallowed her failure and wasn't about to forcefully tear Max from the Jedi in a grapple that would near doubtless turn homicidal. "Dash, perform a Commscan and monitor frequencies commonly used by the First Imperial Military and break the encryption if necessary. No doubt the Admiral's Skulls are nearby if not the man himself." The words pour out of Daan's mouth with a hint of disdain, in her view the former were a team of capable Agents who had been reduced to bodyguards and the FOSB's constant and pervasive surveillance of Senior Officers. Although, the Colonel wordlessly wondered whether or not they were not more loyal and committed at this point to the Admiral himself.

And then of course this meant that Daan and Carlyle would have to interact with one another, Daan nearly groaned unpleasantly at the possibility but she would suffer Maximillian's Father for the blameless boy. The animosity between Colonel Sarnova and Admiral Rausgeber had long been mutual the latter chastising the former as an idealist too obsessed with fanciful idea of peace and saving the lives of everybody, even the enemy if necessary. Daan in turn views Carlyle as a remarkably cold and callous individual, who to her shock had produced children with a woman who Daan pitied for choosing a man who occupied himself near exclusively with conquest.

Colonel, I have successfully breached the TEAMCOMM channel Agent Ventor and Edelmann. They're approximately eight-hundred meters bearing two-nine-give from our current position. I'll mark the position on your helmet mounted display. The distinct metallic din of Dash's surprisingly pleasant and ever subsevient voice plays through Daan's thoughts, it was strange sharing a nervous system with a machine.

"Thank you Dash, connect me to the Admiral's TEAMCOM immediately." The battlesuit reacts so quickly the delay even for Daan is nigh imperceivable. "Admiral Rausgeber this is Colonel Daan, I have encountered Maximillian Rausgeber and he has been taken into the custody of a Jedi, Sir." Suspecting that the Admiral is about to order her to pursue, Daan shoulders the repeating blaster previously latched onto the outside of right thigh against a magnetised surface of Duranium armour keeping gaze on the same path that Maximillian was taken upon. It wouldn't take Daan long to reach her destination once she had started bounding through the forest with her several-hundred kilogram battlesuit.

[member="Robogeber"]
[member="Kaiah Nihl"]
[member="Seto Du Couteau"]

[member="Coren Starchaser"]
[member="Rosario Perlyn"]
[member="Nida Perl"]
[member="Bekk Mag'ra"]
[member="Senari Gravis"]

Kyrel was filled with rage, A ship with markings that looked like a regular civilian transport, he had no idea who but from what his senses told him, he could feel the call of the light. It was a disturbance worth checking, and it brought him a sense of delight to possibly have found the Jedi in this world. Kyrel moved as quick as he could, not wearing the Raiment of the Vigilant, he opted for his classic Armor of the Enforcer. Covered in dark robes, and a mask that looked monstrous as it resembled more of a machine than human. Running through the Forest, the Ren was not here alone as he had thought, and had wondered why or who most of all a civilian doing on this world.

The last he checked Zonoma Sekot was isolated, with expeditions from First Imperials the only thing taking place since the First Order had conquered the world of course. His mind flooded with nothing more than thoughts of finding who or what landed, he found himself looking at creatures and plants that he had not seen. The living world was always creating new forms of life on the world that had even surprised the Master of Ren, after all, it was the same life that gave back his own, no longer bound by the constraints of a life support suit to keep him living.

Using the Force to increase his speed, he moved to project his dark aura. Other Ren spreading out to investigate, as the more he got closer he could sense the familiar presence of Jedi. Going through bush after bush, he could finally hear a voice and see several figures. Two men and a young boy. From what he could tell even seeing the lightsabers... His suspicions were confirmed, seeing the lightsabers, if it wasn't Jedi it was either pirates or some rabble who made the unlucky mistake of making it to this world.

Pulling out Vader's Bane, not as a sign of attack but as a caution, he approached from the jungle speaking with a mixture of disdain, and venom through his mechanical tone. "Who are you and why have you come to this place?" He said stepping forth slowly addressing no one in particular.

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

A lot was going on. He was waiting to see what Amilthi was actually going to want to do, as it seemed most of the students, thankfully, paired off with others. Meant he wasn’t going to have to babysit… well, at least not children. He knew they were in First Order space, and that really drove him wild, because all he wanted to do was start slashing away at the Ren, they were there at Endgame, but then again, he also had bigger fish.

Namely the Sith.

But he was not out of babysitting, no. He had Jedi stealing children. Why was it always something? He looked up at the stars, then back at his ship. Shaking his head, he looked at the two. The Chiss though, First Order or not, was some race that Coren would always respect. He’d not really admit it but he nodded. “Father’s not wrong. Holding your nation, or House, in esteem is important. Probably best to not go with them, if they’re not in uniform.”

He shot eyes over at Senari and just gave one of those grins that people understood was the same as ‘I’m going to murder you.’ Not that he’d actually do such, but it still came across the same to Senari. “But we’ll get you a change of clothes, and Gravis will send you on your way. Whats got you way out here? Family trip? First Order Youth field camp?” He tried his best to be polite, but, who knew what the First Order rhetoric was for children. Hell, he didn’t know what the Alliance had. Just stories of fighter pilots and Jedi, basically.

“What size are ya, kid?” He said, making his way to the ship. It’d be tan tunic and pants unless he could lift appropriately sized street wear…. And that’s when he heard the voice. “Watch him.” He ordered at Senari, before stepping out. More Ren were coming.

More Ren were always coming.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]
[member="Senari Gravis"]
[member="Robogeber"]

POV: Maxamillian Erwin Rausgeber.

The boy eyed the two Jedi derisively with his firey red orbs. "Father says that a good soldier always watches for the enemy, and stands ready at any moment." The child barked with military precision, however, a shiver within his muddy tunic did mean, he would concede that perhaps it was a little too cold to be wearing clothes soaked with perspiration and jungle dew. "Perhaps a change would be good." He grudgingly conceded, before looking at the one referred to as Starchaser. "Size four and a half. By First Order metric, in any case."

"Me and my sister were taken here, by Father." The child admitted, to the two, but he wasn't sure how much to let on. On one hand, the Jedi had saved him and seemed happy to clothe him. But on the other, they were of course Jedi, and should not be trusted. A hard fought lesson from his Father. "This planet, holds a special significance for Mother and Father." The child continued, lamenting the two, "We don't get to see them that often, you see, and today, was to be the day we saw father's... Tomb?" He offered with a shrug. He seemed just as confused trying to explain the situation with his Father.

"Agent Edelmann, and the other Skulls," He confirmed there were more of them, and they had a sinister name. "Are my Fathers security staff." He informed them, "They often take care of us, when Mother and Father are away." He added, before looking down at his mucky boots, "I got lost when I went to go pee. I went around the corner, and then, I saw that thing." He looked at Gravis, "With it's fluffy tail, I'd never seen anything like it, and I-I...." He looked ashamed, and his tone also displayed that. "I ran after it." It seemed a strange juxtaposition, such a well spoken child describing what would normally be such an impulsive and child-like event so clinically.

The sudden approach of Kyrel Ren spooked the child, and the Chiss yet again ran behind Gravis. The gravelly voice behind such a ghastly mask frightened the young child. He clasped onto the shirt, and buried his face into Gravis' smelly back.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Senari Gravis"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | @Amilithi Camlenn

Kaiah Nihl, Disciple of Ren
Equipment: Crimson Lightsaber.
Nearby: [member="Nida Perl"] | [member="Rosario Perlyn"]

Page_divider_with_gradient.png

“Pyrokinesis” Kaiah said, the word unfamiliar on her tongue. “Does not come naturally to Nagai” She stared down at her hands, at the newly formed scars. “I have only some control over it. Ever since the Spires of Hell…” Her vision clouded and she shuddered unconsciously. “Well, it seems to have a mind of its own sometimes”. She blinked several times and her eyes were once again clear.

“It doesn’t hurt, but it hurts others” Kaiah said simply. “It shall be useful if anything bigger than a gnat tries to consume me”. She lowered her hands, and the ensuing silence brought an end to the conversation. She studied the newcomers more closely now, trying to recall how they had reacted to her sudden appearance and tongues of flame that had licked her wounds.

They were connected to the force, or at least aware of it, it seemed. Nida had some knowledge of her affliction, she had called it Pyrokinesis. And their force signature was a calm, subtle thing; like a lotus petal floating on a pond. It was very different to her own, which had been described as a flickering flame. Bright, wild and hard to follow at times.

Were these two explorers? Or pilgrims? They had knowledge of the Force, and they were not Ren. Perhaps they were another sect, such as Jedi or Sith. It mattered little, for now. If they were on Zonoma Sekot, they had permission and Kaiah would not violate that trust. Unless Sieger willed it.

“Indeed, my training here is not quite complete, and travelling together sounds fun”. She gestured to the jungle. “Shall we depart now? Time is not our ally in the jungle”. She set off, not waiting for agreement. She spun around, walking backwards and talked to Nida. “And yes, tell us of the herb! Such a rare bounty must have many interesting uses”.

"Yes, I'd like to talk to the Ferroans. They are said to have some interesting ideas." They did not get any further in making plans when Senari Gravis, a Jedi knight whom she knew from Deneba as an individual with a dubious grasp on his own life, arrived in the surprising company of a mud-covered little boy who appeared to have fallen from the sky. Coren's astonished comment on this situation did a rare thing: it made her laugh. Somehow she felt more carefree than usually today in the company of so many other Jedi on this extraordinary and lively planet.

It was all the more painful to realise, when he spoke, that the boy was trouble. A certain heaviness fell over her at the mention of a father and his security staff, but Amilthi was master of her self enough not to cling on to her prior mood and regret its ends. She simply shifted gears, accepting that this was a new development that had to be dealt with.

Or perhaps it wasn't the boy who was the source of this sombre feeling. Careless though he had been, he seemed bright and polite, an appeared to be cognisant of the Jedi's peaceful intentions. Much as they were ruthless in the pursuit of their plans, the First Order's people were not normally looking for senseless violence for its own sake. And while they counted Sith among their rank, it seemed that more sober minds held more sway. While there was a chance of it, there was no particular reason to believe that an encounter with the boy's parents would bring trouble, either. And yet Amilthi had a distinct feeling of apprehension.

It was almost a sort of resolution when a dark-robed figure emerged from the forest. Not that dark robes in themselves were a bad sign, if her own appearance was anything to go by - but she knew at once that this person was not one of them. And anyone who had doubts would have laid them aside when the first thing the stranger did was to reach for a weapon, even if he did not activate it.

Amilthi stepped forward, emerging from behind Coren, and leisurely approached the stranger until she had put herself between him and Gravis, too. "My name is Amilthi Camlenn." It was a name that by this time must have appeared in at least one report and data base, though not in the worst light, unless Agent Ando had pulled more strings than he had any reason to. "We are merely visitors to this place, on spiritual and scholarly pursuits", she said. She spoke calmly, and her expression was not even tense - but her eyes were fixed intently on the visitor.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Senari Gravis"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | @Robogeber​

When it raines, it pours.
Objective: To listen and learn, well mostly. Maybe have a little fun too in the course of study with my master on this astral planet.
w/[member="Bekk Mag'ra"]
Interacting w/[member="Seto Du Couteau"]

"Oh I intend to, Master. I want to see and experience as much as possible!" Chia beamed with the excitement of a youthful mind, body, and soul.

The young Tholothian gazed over to her master as they walked along a path through the jungle and gave him a quizzical look.

"But Master... Anakin Skywalker and the other Jedi who received living ships over the years from Sekot weren't rich. How were they able to get one then? Credits don't grow on trees, you know."

As far as Chiassa knew and was taught, Jedi were supposed to live modest lives, not have attachments to materialistic things or others for that matter. The real world was so confusing sometimes to the newly promoted Initiate to padawan learner of the Zabrak Knight. It seemed there were always exceptions to the rules, or either the grownups kept changing the goal posts to fit their needs and/or desires. Yeah, she'd seen Bekk giving Master Sil the "looksie" when he thought the teenage padawan wasn't watching. Ewwwww!

Soon the two were approached by an individual that definitely wasn't a Jedi? He greeted the master and student with a certain air about him, not exactly friendly yet not threatening either. Chiassa knew they were in First Order territory. From his aura in the Force, she'd say more on the dark side of things, but not a Sith??

The teen stood mindfully at Knight Mag'ra's side and slightly behind while awaiting for him to respond to the stranger. Chiassa wondered curiously if this was one of those times when the saying 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer' came into play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom