Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Kasurida (Mandalorian Dominion of Muunilinst)

Objective: Fight things, establish dominance
Allies: [member="Chiasa Vereen"]
Enemies: Primeval, any Muun who object

I expanded my awareness deep below me, gaining a feeling for Draz, despite the Barabel attempting to hide his presence in the Force. He was good, but sensing creatures was something I worked hard to master. And he had a few other Mandalorians with him that could not hide their presence like him, so I could sense them and through them, I could pinpoint him. Knowing exactly where he was made it easier to sense him. Knowing where I needed to get made it easier to begin looking for a way into the tunnels. "Release the Observers, see if they can find us a way in." I said, letting the soldiers remove the small soccer ball sized droids from their positions and activate them from the control nodes they carried. Eight Observers, eight destroyers, sixteen hunters, but the weaponized ones weren't needed just yet.

A few moments passed and the Observers pinged something, what appeared to be a turbolift shaft that had a false bottom, or a secured level below the turbolift. "Open up the lift shaft and see if we can blow open the tube to get down into the tunnels." I said watching as a pair of Mandalorians dropped into shaft planting small explosives on the bottom floor with the hopes of blasting a hole through the service lifts bottom. Minutes passed before they were satisfied with their handiwork and moved out of the tunnel. A loud explosion followed them, smoke billowing out of the service lift. Without waiting for orders the Mandalorian warriors sent the observers through the lift before following suit themselves, letting me take up the rear guard.

Objective: Attack Muun mines.
Allies: Mandalorians and others. Strider Garon Rawnie Tal'verda Malcom Renolds Dred Varad Kenna Raine Aleksander Miles Conner Garon etc
Enemies: All those that get in our way.

La, Harampr, Jidte and Sasctyr continued to push, leapfrogging with the other mando squads. The resistance was still heavy, much heavier than some jobs they'd done, but with the regular breather provided when another squad stepped up, it all fell into familiar patterns. This was the kind of action they could pull off in their sleep.

Beraga in the meantime, was doing what he did best. Entirely ignoring other peoples words and not communicating while he got his job done. La had said stay back and play medic. She was not only squad leader as far as he was concerned, she was also his clan leader. He'd revealed the fact that he wasn't really a Mando, and had half expected to be gunned down. Instead she'd told him he was stupid, that he clearly was, and adopted him as a brother on the spot.

Though he'd never be expressive of his feelings, guarding them closely as only a Lorrdian could, La had earned his gratitude and his loyalty until they were both in the ground. So regardless of Dreds protests, he continued on. He knew his squad was capable without him.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Allies: Mandalorians [member="Doctor Azure"]

Rawnie knew better than to run out into enemy fire. Her other half though... he was a risk taker. How would they make a marriage work? Simple. He'd go out, get himself in trouble, and she'd cover him. As he was out there, she shot three droids who had been taking aim at him. He probably didn't even notice. Of course, she couldn't get everything. One of them hit him right in the stomach, sending him reeling. She screamed out for him without even realizing she'd done it. Was he dead? Did she just watch her lover die? Her heart raced as she watched him move, spitting out blood.

"Lor'ika, you are a di'kut!" she shouted at him as he retreated back to her, "Don't you ever scare me like that again! I thought you'd died!"

And if they didn't thin their numbers somehow, they both just might.

"Lor? Lor, are you badly hurt?" she asked as could as she could over the sound of her blaster, "If you are, get behind me."

Shae was almost grateful for the order to stand down, for without Malcom's command she would have kept urging her Firefox onward until she dropped. but she could offer one last push for a couple of Mandos at the front of the line. She wasn't aware of their identities, she was still new to the idea of calling herself a Mandalorian since Malcom took her into his clan, but she had been around Mandos long enough to recognize the leadership qualities that made a Field Marshal. Shae urged her Firefox towards [member="Strider Garon"] and [member="Conner Garon"], taking out the squad of droids that was flanking them. The Firefox turned to look at the Field Marshal and his son, pausing for a moment before snickering and bolting out to consume another wave of droids and miners in an explosive plume.

Her fiery pet now gone, Shae staggered back a few steps as she regained her bearings, then she finally switch to her bow as Malcom ordered. With a quick snap of her wrist, her compacted plasma bow unfolded with a TWACK and she began firing upon the droids and miners as she followed Malcom, but a little too late; a grenade exploded, causing debris to fly and throw her Captain across the room.

"I need a medic!" she called out to any Mando listening as she guarded Malcom's unconscious form.

[member="Malcom Renolds"] [member="Kenna Raine"]

Objective: Shoot any Primeval beachgoers and their supporters, establish mine for ArmaTech
Allies: Mandalorians and others Draco Vereen

Chiasa straightened slightly as she felt Draco speaking in her mind. And she wanted her Viyi'ee. Right that moment. They had the readings they needed to set up mines. They'd taken care of the reinforcements.

"Henn, you and Ka'lleach keep patrolling the waters around the island, watch out for any more reinforcements. I'm going to land."

"On your own?"

"We have boots on the Island."

She chided him gently. He still had a tendency not to think of ArmaTech employees or members of Clan Vereen as theirs. As proper allies. In his mind he and the Twi'lek were the remnants of the Ravens, and could depend on no one else. Fair considering the amount of treachery they'd run into, but not particularly accurate.

"Hrm. Right."

He agreed, crossly. The Givin had no such problem.

"Understood."

With that the Twi'lek jetted up, bursting into the air, switching on her own IFF and heading for friendly, secured territory where she could land and proceed on foot.

Objective: Mun mines
Allies: Mandos - [member="Malcom Renolds"] | [member="Shae Kalin"] | [member="Kourin the Rat"]

Kenna couldn't help but worry about him. She loved him and if something happened to she would be lost. Sighing she shook her head trying not to think about such things. He would be fine and once they got back at the ship she would be able to get a closer look at him. He was didn't look too bad but he could be hiding it too. All the same there was nothing to be done in regards to it right now. She just needed to keep pressing on.

As they did so, the group continued to fight shooting everything that got in their way. She made sure if he was going to be bullheaded about things that she would at least have him covered. Before Kenna knew what had happened she heard a loud boom and Malcolm was on the floor unconscious.

Running towards him Kenna knelt down beside him and shook him a few times to try to get him away. There was nothing and she could feel tears in her eyes. Brushing them away she turned. "Shea! We need to get him out of here." Now was definitely not the time for any of her emotions.

Allies: Mandalorians and others. Strider Garon Rawnie Tal'verda Malcom Renolds Dred Varad Kenna Raine Aleksander Miles Conner Garon etc

Beraga rolled his eyes silently within his helmet. These people. Could they not keep from getting injured for five minutes? Or have clean deaths. That was also all right as long as it wasn't his squad mates.

Lips pressed together in silent disapproval he moved over to Malcom, Kenna and Shae. A simple scan revealed that the mans insides hadn't been damaged, always a possibility when you took a concussion blast from a grenade. Could be some mild brain swelling, but honestly who had time for these details in the middle of a battle? The answer was obvious.

He slapped the man with a stim pack. He wasn't dying, so the adrenaline and cocktail of other drugs and such should get the man on his feet again, even if he felt like his shebs had been kicked from here to Mandalore and back.

These people and their hysterics. Initiates, clearly.

Objective: Find out what the feth is goign on
Allies: [member="Malcom Renolds"] [member="Shae Kalin"] [member="Kenna Raine"]
Enemies: Who knows anymore

Alek heard the cry for a medic and looked up at his team nodding two of them off as they quickly hurried down the catwalk towards the rear of the Mandalorian lines. The other two started to fire faster into the group wanting to get this fight over with already as their boss started do duck and weave among them taking legs out from under people or bisecting them completely attempting to make his way to whoever was in charge most likely that guy with the cape he had saved earlier.

The two soldiers that Alek had nodded off were nearing the area where the call had come from snapping clips onto the catwalk they dropped down some rope and repelled down to the ground the bigger of the two turning and lifting his weapon to snap shots off at whoever got to close. The smaller looked around for whoever was hurt finally spotting two forms by one person unconcious tapping her companions back she started to move the hulking beast of a man following her as he kept shooting. When she got there the man kneeled covering them with his body as she started to pull a bag off of her belt looking at the two females than at the male. "What happened to him? I need to know so I can properly help him."

Conner rolled out of cover following his father's example and keeping his blaster up to his body in a low kneeling position. Firing off another grenade he watched as bodies flew from their places and mounts and stragglers being picked off one by one. Their lines were all but broken and it was time to finish them off.

"On your six." Conner said coldly as he stuck with his father.

Letting rounds pour from his blaster he kept it up until his blaster clicked and died out. Tossing it to the ground the mando reached to the scabbard at his side and pulled out the beskad within with pride. Charging forward at the crippling lines Conner dove in and began to hack and slash at what lay in front of him. Parts from droids flew and various alien blood spilled on the ground and on his armor. 'Twas as bath of blood.

[member="Strider Garon"]

Post 10

Objective: Fight things, establish dominance
Allies: [member="Chiasa Vereen"]

The warriors used their jump packs to slow their descent and landed roughly, down at the true bottom of the turbolift shaft. The metal floor stopped at the entrance to a tunnel that was devoid of lights or wear, as though it had not been used in centuries. "Come on. The observers are scanning the area out, along with Draz's observers. We should be able to find a good path to him soon and link up and see what he has found." I said, this time moving to take the lead from the warriors. "Contact Chiasa when she becomes available." I muttered, leading them deep into the heart of this world.

Outside, soldiers, gunships, and the occasional droid doing battle against the Muun Security forces. Cobra Gunships continued making use of their numerous missiles, thirty four in total to claim the skies despite the heavier numbers of Muun aircraft. Their side weapons sprayed into Muun droids and mercenaries, provided close air support for the beskar armored warriors on the ground. Aten was working to regroup the Mandalorian warriors and make a second push against the Administrative building. The gunships lacked proper hyperdrives, so they had ferried quite a few Mandalorians to the surface, but the Muun security was offering up a good resistance. "Drop the HAD's so they can provide heavy fire support." He ordered and eight well armed heavy assault droids dropped from the power wenches on the back of the gunships, firing grenades and heavy blasters into the resistance.

"Regroup and push into the building through the vehicle garage." He yelled, taking a group of Mandalorians with him into the slightly ajar door of the vehicle garage joining the fire fight going on there with his warriors.

2/20

Rex landed his light assault transport outside of a Men's R Us store. His target location was about 2 miles west of here. He wore a white T-shirt, a red bandana, black sweatpants, and running shoes. On his back was a large pack filled with his weapons and his utility belt. To any passersby, he would look like some exercise nut out for a jog.

After slogging through block after block of residential area, he came to the industrial part of the city. Another half mile after that, and he found himself in a side alley next to his target: a decrepit and abandoned warehouse. This looked like the last place to find a super secret hideout for bad guys...but, then again, maybe that was the point. He cleaned the window to peer inside...and saw nothing but empty, dark room. No movement whatsoever. He broke a low window and climbed in without cutting himself just like all bad asses are capable of.

Objective: Mun mines
Allies: Mandos - [member="Malcom Renolds"] | [member="Shae Kalin"] | [member="Kourin the Rat"] [member="Aleksander Miles"]

"I...I..I. Don't know. He got shot and now this. I believe it was a grenade. Help me move him." Kenna stated as she did her best to fight off any fears that she may have had of him not making it out of this alive. She wasn't about to think it such ways. He needed her help now and Kenna needed to be strong for him. He needed her to take care of him the way he had always cared for her.

She moved so that she was closer to she shoulders so that she could help lift him and get him out of here.

Objective: Shoot any Primeval beachgoers and their supporters, establish mine for ArmaTech
Allies: Mandalorians and others Draco Vereen

Chiasa found the secured area soon enough, and landed. Leaving her ship behind to be minded by those who were watching the LZ, she used her connection to Draco to unerringly hone in on him and started trotting towards the buildings he was apparently in the basements, or sub-basements of.

Signs of battle were all around, but very few of those on the ground were theirs. She nodded once in approval at that, before continuing in.

The sound of an explosion reached her ears, muffled by several walls, and she picked up the pace. Down stairs and round corners, moving quickly but warily. Likely Draco had cleared this area, but you never knew.

~Viyi'ee~

She reached out touching his mind through the force directly instead of just through their bond, rounding the corner to see him and his Mandalorian troops disappearing through a service lift. Well, clearly there was nothing for it but to follow, so in she went and down the rabbit hole, willingly following wherever her beloved went.

Allies: Mandalorians and others.

Strider put two bolts into a fleeing miner before refocusing his sights upon the remaining droids. There weren't many left and this operation soon will be a just a mop up. Then a quick placement of explosives in proper locations and this place will be destroyed. This was the objective, to hurt the muun mining corporation and collateral damage was the way to do it.

Strider would pop up to move, this time he could not engage his shield so he would slow his pace down, keeping up even fire upon the droids as he meneovered closer to the tin cans. "Move in, clean these tinnies out of here!'. The droids would soon be nothign but scrap metal and then they could go onto the next phase of the operation.

The resistance was starting to slow, almost imperceptibly at first, but Buruk Squad picked up on it, and though they had started to flagg slightly, now they rallied. This was when the enemy could most easily be broken, this last, strong push. They were uncertain, failing. If it appeared the Mandalorians were not faltering in the least, all the more likely that their opponents would.

"OYA."

This cry from La spurred them on, and where before Buruk Squad might have been taking as long in cover as was reasonable, now they pushed impatiently, moving forward and forward. Dropping droids and organics alike. Though the droids wills could not be broken, the organics could, and they were beginning to blanch faced with the continuous stubborn, brutal assault by the Mandalorians.

Allies: Mandalorians and others.

Dred could all but see and hear the combat happening in the distance. He was able to sit up, blaster in hand just to defend himself. His eyes were focused on his beloved sword that was still at the maw of the mine's entrance. Where he had fallen. "Kark!" he would snarl in disappointment. Maybe he had been locked up far too long to had just jump into battle willy nilly. Should of shook off the rust in some training ops or something lighter first. He thoughts kept negative and shame filled as he just sat there waiting for a evac. The meds were working just fine, he was begging to get feeling and movement in his legs but he was not where capable of lifting his gigantic form up.

3/20

Getting inside the warehouse like the bad ass he was, he stood up and scanned the warehouse...nothing. No material, no equipment, not a single thing noteworthy...not even any dust...Wait, what?? He crouched down on the floor and noticed how remarkably clean it was. This was not normal at all. This begged further investigation.

He found a set of stairs that led up to a row of offices that made up a partial second story against the north wall. He trotted up the steps and investigated the offices. The first one was locked, so he searched the other two, which weren't. They were completely empty of any and all furnishings. So, he went back to the first office, pulled out his rifle, equipped his utility belt, and blasted the office door open. The door came off its hinges and clattered to the ground. Now, this office had furnishings. It looked really nice, to be honest.

He saw a giant hand switch on the wall and felt the uncontrollable urge to flip it. So he did and he was surprised by what happened next.

Objective: Kill things agian
Allies: [member="Malcom Renolds"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Kenna Raine"]s [member="Shae Kalin"]

Alek finally saw the man who he thought was in charge and a group of droids moving towards his newest location letting out a groan of exasperation he pointed at the droids his men firing on them from above as he ran towards them softening up the target. After a few volleys they stopped firing causing the droids to pause and look around before Alek hit them from behind his orange blades weaving and dancing as he sliced through the rolling away from any still remaining and leaping into cover beside Strider and his son looking at them the young man nodded and in Mando'a simply states. "Olarom burc'ya. My name is Aleksander Miles my dad sent me ahead to scout the place out. Me and my comrades decided to stick around." He gestures up at the men covering them from above.

The man glanced behind them and muttered something into his com link causing the woman to look up and nod. The man turned and jogged of towards another mountain of the man as the woman noticed the man she was looking at get injected with a stim pack that had some adrenalin in it nodding she slipped off as well fading into the darkness to get back up to the catwalk.

The man jogged up to the large man that had been knocked down and held his hand down to offer him help up. Looking around he lifted the large blaster rifle he carried with one hand shooting at the droid turning towards them. "Come on friend up you get fighting isn't done now no time to be sitting around." [member="Dred Varad"]

This was very nearly the last push, before the demolition teams could get to work. Leapfrogging tactic, effective as it had proven yet again, was done for now. Instead, Buruk Squad formed a line with Strider, moving together, cleaning out the last of the droids with precision.

Droids were not as satisfying as organics, but one could still take pride in a job well done. Each one that fell was a sign that the Mandalorians were not done. That they were not broken. Not cowed. Had not given up.

And very many of them fell.

"We have this!"

"A little more."

"Then we go after the Primeval."

"Get our pound of flesh."

"They owe me more than a pound."

Honestly these people. With a sigh no one could hear, Beraga moved, and got the giant Mandos sword. He was unlikely to stay still and let the meds work without it. Dragging the damned thing back because it was ridiculous large, he dropped it beside the man. It was beskar, it would live.

This done, hand on giant forehead, he pushed the man back over.

"Stay."

Rare word expended, he went back to providing aid where required. Being a sniper was certainly much easier than being a medic. Your targets never talked back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom