Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Kasurida (Mandalorian Dominion of Muunilinst)

Objective: Air Support
Allies: [member='Strider Garon'], [member='Rawnie Tal'verda'], Mando'ade
Enemies: Shoot at the blonde girl, and you're dead.

Whoever said stealth was the best option? Not Lorane, that's for sure. He yelled happily into his comm unit as his darling Bluebird shot through the sky. There were two crowds of Muuns, as far as the Chiss could see. One was made up of the escaping miners. Civilians. He ignored them completely.​
The other was the one he'd been hired to rain hell on. The combined local militia of the Muunilist Banks and the Primeval. And so, the doctor flew past the battlefield where the Garons, their allies, and most importantly his visahot, were fighting. The rotary chin-guns began opening fire on the small formations of mercenary troops. A siege droid, maybe a Hailfire, came rolling out and a thunderclap sounded as the Bird's railgun fired a round at it.​
"A self inflicted murder, maybe?"
His face was an almost unrecognizable mess of adrenaline, excitement, and concentration as the Muun forces began noticing the holes in their battle plan and aiming a few weapons skyward.​

Objective: Clear the path
Alies: [member="Strider Garon"]
Enemies: Anyone that doesn't like these actions.
Post 2/20

Alek gave the signal as the doors opened and hell started to break out. Drawing his pistols the young man stood hidden barely by the shadows he started to fire into the backs of the workers as they tried to figure out what to do. Smirking he took aim and fired five times three of these shots from each pistol hitting the men that had been running at a man wearing a yellow hip cloak ([member="Strider Garon"]) with metal makeshift clubs. Looking around Alek turned and made a gesture his men stopping their fire leaving the rest of the clean up to the Mando'ade there they turned and started to fire at the security men running towards the landing pads. Conveniently they were between them and the landing pad just as Alek had wanted. He ran forward dropping behind cover as shots rained by him they didn't have long they had to be out of here in 3 minutes or else they would be found out.

Objective: Fight things, establish dominance
Allies: [member="Chiasa Vereen"]
Enemies: Primeval, any Muun who object

The seconds ticked away and the faint red tinge at the edges of the HUD slowly turned yellow. I did one last check of my weapons. Taak'Shukur hung in my left hand and a Black Glove covered my right. The armor I had crafted, albeit with a great deal of help sent echos through the force coralating with my mood. Right now I was neither angry nor happy. I was cold and calm. I remembered the warning I had been given and I had taken it to heart. Everything I did from no on would be for the betterment of my family. Every deal with the devil, every oath to the angels. "Lock and load." I said over the comm-link standing up as the Cobras swooped low and dust billowed up from the ground as the repulsors fired against the ground.

Small dust clouds rose around my feet as I stepped out from the vehicle, followed by a pair of Aliit'Drahr and several teams to Mandalorian warriors sitting in Drahr'gam. The other gunships dropped more fire teams into the mostly dormant caldera of the volcano and the warriors began moving quickly up the slope, towards the lip of the volcano where we would be able to descend towards the administrative and security buildings on the island and drop some of those anti-aircraft guns so that the Cobras could actually get into the fight and make some kind of impression on our enemies.

"Aten, take a group towards the west tower, Draz, pull straight for the tunnel system with your scouts, I'll take the rest with me up to the admin building and work on clearing it out." I could feel the confirmation resonate through the meld and the Mandalorians moving with practiced and experience precision. I am here Mesh'ika.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Location: Hijacked Muun mining vessel inbound to Muun Mine Alpha
Objective: Attack Muun mines.
Allies: Mandalorians and others.
Enemies: All those that get in our way.

She fired shot after shot as she pushed forward, each one hitting her target with frightening percision.

Just like shooting rats back home... she thought bitterly, watching people drop as they tried to flee, Except the rats could still bite...

This... was not what she'd expected. She'd expected a battle. A fight. A life or death situation. A chance for glory, to be recognized for her bravery. But this... did not feel brave to her. This felt so wrong. Disappointing.
3... she counted down with each shot, making her way slowly around a corner for cover, 2... 1.

She fired her last round and sunk low, taking cover as she started to reload her her weapon.

"A good soldier... A good soldier follows orders."

Her stomach felt like it was going to empty itself any second. She swallowed hard, trying to keep the bile down. Too late. She tore off her helmet just in time. She choked out the contents of her stomach right there crouched behind cover, her blaster still empty.

Her watering eyes struggled to focus. She rubbed a gloved hand into her eyes once she had emptied her stomach, wiped her mouth and shook her head. Focus. Focus! She'd never be taken seriously if she didn't! She shoved her helmet back on, finished loading her gun.

It was going to be alright. She'd get through this quickly. Go back. Have a story to tell her kids some day.

No... Maybe not this story...

"On it old man!" The large beast would lift his blade out from the corpse ridden Rodian and charge forth towards the blast doors. Dred like making things go boom and he was well equipped to deliver such but he was cut off before getting to the doors. A small squad of battle droids had exited from a side hatch and began opening fire upon the mountain.

Dred was clipped with a few bolts that harmlessly absorbed by his armor but made it very evident that the warrior needed to find cover. The oversized man would leap for a cluster of durasteel crates as another volley of bolts shattered around him. The crates were large enough to make perfect cover for him at the moment. He trusted it enough to hold against small arm fire, not so confident with anything higher rated.

Dred would rise up to return fire at the droids with his blaster pistol while he held his giant sword. He was able to fire three rounds crippling one of the droids before he saw the distinctive form of a missile being launched at him. "KARKKING $*$*###" His curses were inaudible as the mountainous form once again dove further off to the side. His current position exploded.

Malcom gave Kenna a sideard glance for a moment before giving a nod. "Aye. Let's. Then Shae can get her flame on without worry of friendly fire....no pun intended."

But then a call came to hit a door that was closing on them. "After we take that door!" He ordered his team.

Quickly pivoting around to bring his rifle down on the objective. 'Crack'.

"Kenna! Shae! Suppressive fire on that door! Give our boys a safe road to it. If so much as a finger pops out from cover, I want it destroyed. Copy that!?"

[member="Kenna Raine"] | [member="Shae Kalin"] | [member="Kourin the Rat"]

"Moving to your eight." Connor said in response to his father.

There was nothing else to say really, or at least nothing that was appropriate to say at this moment. When this war was over and if both of them were still alive Conner would have words with his father, and by words that meant blasters and beskads. But by how king this war was going on and how costly it was, it was safe to assume neither of them would be making it out of it breathing. So all there was to do was mop up the landing pad at the moment. Destroy all mining operations and kill who crossed their paths, if they were innocent then when this war was over Conner would take his own life to atone for these actions.

"Contact right." Conner said as he raised his pistol up and fired off a round.

The security team was inbound to take them out and sadly they wouldn't be nearly enough to stop the tide of armor and guns that were the mandos. With both pistols leveled Conner began to open fire on those who crossed his line of sight. Red flashes and streaks illuminated his visor and eyes behind it. Images of falling bodies and wounded men dying before him played in his pupils as crystal clear as a high definition video that was being burned into his memories.

[member="Strider Garon"]

Post 2

Location: Hijacked Muun mining vessel inbound to Muun Mine Alpha
Allies: Mandalorians and others. [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Malcom Renolds"] [member="Dred Varad"] [member="Kenna Raine"] [member="Aleksander Miles"] [member="Conner Garon"]

"Buruk Squad! Push!"

Not that it required much pushing. The instances of real security had been few and far between thus far, but it was still habit to advance only as far and as fast as your enemy was driven back. Going behind enemy lines was only ever done intentionally, though Buruk Squad did it often enough.

The five man squad broke into a trot, staying close and covering each other, sprinting at the least instance to get to the doors, still in the process of sealing. They almost never ran. With the heavy armour La and Harampr wore it just wasn't sustainable, it tired you out too quickly and you never knew how long you'd be on the field.

"Harampr, det-strip anything that might take damage. Jidte, slice the controls if you can. If Harika can't breach, I want you keeping them open. Sasc, Bera, on me. OYA!"

"OYA."

Came the return as they moved to fulfil their objectives. La as the heavy gunner, and Beraga as the sniper faced into the mine, where unknown threats would likely soon emerge, Sasctyr covered behind them, where there were mostly just miners who were being mopped up by other Mandalorians in any case.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
As quickly as her illness came, it was gone again in a second. As soon as she started moving, running head to catch up, she felt alright. Maybe a little dazed, but that was expected. She checked her gun one more time. Good. She caught up at last.

And now it seemed things had gotten more interesting. Were they finally done with slaughtering miners? She hoped so.

"A good soldier follows orders..."

She was still mumbling that to herself as she pushed forward. She could do this. The way was clear to her. If her father was here, he'd be proud, right?

Who cares what he'd think.

The security team had arrived. Rawnie stopped and took careful cover once more. she couldn't be a hero if she died here, after all. She glanced around the corner, raised her gun once again and started firing once again, accurate and efficient.

Cantina, Back Room
Allies: Mandalorians
Enemies: NPC's and [member="Strider Garon"]
2/20
...the beating of Andras Garon went on for a while. The Mandalorian could feel swelling over his right eye where he'd been hit the most, his head throbbed with a numbing pain and his jaw ached. It was a wonder Andras had never lost any of his teeth. Looking at him it was hard to tell that Andras was who he was now, the blood was caked thickly and the rise of his chest had slowed a bit indicating that he might have been close to passing out. SPLOOSH!!! The water crashed across Andras like it was lightning in a bottle and jolted the man back awake causing him to curse out..."Bastards!"...before shock started to set in a bit. Any pain he felt had momentarily subsided, the water dripped off his faces and down his brow where droplets splattered into his lap and over his thighs. Glancing up Andras actually managed to shrug his shoulders..."I'm not Strider Garon. Why don't you people ever believe me?"...it brought about a bit of malicious laughter...

[You expect us to believe that Strider. When the boss gets here you'd better have something better for him; I'm sure he knows your face.]...

...oh really, the boss is coming?...
"Well could he come any sooner?"...Andras was forced to ask a bit hopefully because the reality is the man would know he and Strider weren't the same person. A fist to the face and some raucous laughter by all those involved was the answer that Andras received. When this last punch hit him Andras thought he felt his nose bend inwards a bit, maybe it was broken a bit of blood was definitely dripping out of it. As he lay back into the embrace of the chair where he'd been bound Andras could only start to mutter a bit. Mostly he continued thinking about Strider and how satisfying it would be to catch his cousin unaware, slide his fingers around his throat and ring his neck until Strider Garon was a lifeless corpse. It was the little things that counted...

Strider's bastard took up position on his eight and then continued to valiantly and ferociously lace into the traitors. This was a proud papa moment but the old man gave not words of pride for he knew the boy disliked such murder. The old man could see the large mountain get pinned down by a squad of droids that were determined to hold the blast doors from being breached. "Feth!" Garon snarled in the inconvenience.

" Baruk Squad! Waste those tinnies!" Strider would order his favorite mando'ad, [member="Werdla Dardalab"] , and her squad to aid Dred's attempt to get to the mine's main entrance. Strider would then refocus and continue his bid to mop up the landing pad and the rest of the possible threats. They needed to keep this area as a secure foothold so that once they got into the mine there was no chance of being attacked from the rear and being trapped with in.

Up on the cat walks more droids started to file out to aid in the defense of the mines. OF course the banking clans would invest in security. They were not stupid not to leave such investment unprotected. The old man would extend his left arm out and let loose a mini rocket at the cluster of droids. The explosion shattered two droids instantly and knocked one clear off the catwalk falling to its doom upon the ground in high impact fashion. That only left two droids up top that started to return fire.

Objective: Air Support
Allies: [member='Strider Garon'], [member='Rawnie Tal'verda'], Mando'ade
Enemies: Shoot at the blonde girl, and you're dead.

Another pass. The Hailfire droid was joined by another, and the military squads began firing blindly into the other groups of fleeing people, attempting to hit the Mandalorian lines. Two missiles were aimed at the Bluebird, but the smaller guns took care of them. The tactical monitor showed a quick glimpse of Rawnie's snow-white armor, and he smiled as he turned the blue Firespray back towards the enemy troops.

"Vim to k'imsi cavnsotehah"
And the fire ignites. An apt description of what was about to happen. As the bomb launcher in the chin of the ship primed itself, Lor came onto the comm channel, hopefully reaching most of the Mandalorian forces who were above ground.​
"Keep the hell away from those missile droids. I'm not paying your medical bill if you step into a gravity bomb blast."
The bomb dropped, and one of the heavy droids went flying to pieces under the force of the explosion. The Chiss sighed with relief.​

Get her flame on? Gladly! Shae quickly put away her shiny new plasma bow so she could rub her fingers together to begin generating heat. As Kenna and Malcom opened up with suppressive fire to cover those heading for the door, Shae's hands lit up with fire. With a sweep of her hand, a string of fireballs flew towards the miners. As each fireball hit the ground or a miner, it exploded into an eruption of more fire, creating a fire wall between the miners and the Mandos. With another sweep of her hands, she repeated this gesture to offer more protection to the Mandos trying to take down the door. Shae reveled in the death cries of the miners as they succumbed to the flames.

[member="Malcom Renolds"] [member="Kenna Raine"] [member="Kourin the Rat"]

Objective: Shoot any Primeval beachgoers and their supporters, establish mine for ArmaTech
Allies: Mandalorians and others [member="Draco Vereen"]

"I think I just passed someone."

"What?"

This brought Chiasa back to herself, after confirming with Draco that all was relatively right with the world and he was aware of the potential threats.

"I'm pretty sure I just passed a diver."

"Just one?"

"Yes."

Senses were cast out in that direction, and Chiasa found [member="Darth Azurea"], though she did not recognise the force presence.

"So you did. Force user at that."

"Are we turning around to take a shot at them?"

"What, one force user swimming about in the ocean by themselves? Not much point I wouldn't think."

"I'm getting good readings for potential mining operations in any case."

Came the subtle reprimand from Ka'lleach who tended to be far more focused on one task at a time than the other two.

"Good. We should make a full circle around the Island, make sure there are no surprises waiting to be sprung on Draco."

No one touched her Viyi'ee.

Objective: Blend in and assist with entry
Allies: [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Andras Garon"] [member="Doctor Azure"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Werdla Dardalab"]
Enemies: Droids I hate droids.
Post 3/20

Alek saw the Mando's advancing and whistled giving his fingers a quick spin his men melded back into the mando force their young leader following them. Smirking Alek started to weave in and out of the Mando's sure some people may get curious but another five man commando team wouldn't be to surprising. Seeing some droids coming out onto catwalks the young man pointed up and then crouched drawing the force to himself before he used it to enhance his jumping abilities launching himself up and onto the catwalk. His men used jet packs to follow him landing 3 on the far catwalk and the team sniper behind Alek. Smirking the young man drew his lightsabers and started to slip forward the dark orange blades springing to life in his hands. Ducking to the left under a stream of blaster fire he started to move forward at a jog leaping over another stream to land on the guard rail.

Activating his sky strike jump pack Conner went airborne going from zero to sixty in a blink of an eye. Jumping up towards the catwalk the cold mando landed between the two droids putting fire on his father, he was almost tempted to let them squeeze off a few extra shots at him but he decided against it. Ducking down the mando had his two pistols out and shot the two of them in the chest. Drawing their attention the droids spun his way and began to open fire on each other filling the other with red bolts.

Falling off the catwalk Conner jumped back down and landed directly next to his father. With one arm extended and pistol raised he began to help Werdla and friends shoot out the droids that were engaging them. He fired off round after round until his blaster's clicked. Dropping them into his holster the young man pulled out a very large blaster rifle that was slung across his back.

"You taking point?" He asked his father as the large rifle hummed with activation.

Ripping off automatic fire downrange it was to keep those miners who were running, running. Shepard them away from the combat and keep them from having to get a bolt between their eyes. If he could help it he'd prefer not to kill them, traitors or not.
[member="Strider Garon"]

Post 3

Allies: Mandalorians and others. [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Malcom Renolds"] [member="Dred Varad"] [member="Kenna Raine"] [member="Aleksander Miles"] [member="Conner Garon"] etc

"Sasctika, keep eyes in!"

Came the terse command as La and Beraga turned to assist Dred, trusting that other Mandos would keep any miners from interfering with Jidte and Harampr. Besides, it looked like all the current threats were coming from the direction of the Mountain anyway.

The heavily armoured Mando puched forward, Riot Run barking, dropping droids, their own shots when they hit being largely absorbed. She'd be bruised as all hell, but this was nothing new. With Beraga directly behind her, using her both as cover and to steady his sniper rifle, picking off any particular threats, like the tinnies armed with rocket launchers, and wasn't that just a lovely little surprise, the made decent progress for two people.

When they eventually pushed up to the Mountain, La was well and truly sweating, switching to her Repeater, the Riot Gun running low on ammo and her not having the time to reload. The Repeater was a good gun, particularly against droids, if only it didn't have the tendency to catch fire when it was used too often too quickly.

Objective: Fight things, establish dominance
Allies: [member="Chiasa Vereen"]

The Mandalorians moved quickly and silently up the slope of the volcano's caldera, partially obscurred by the smoke, partially camouflaged and ready to fight what ever opposition there was. The Muun most likely had droids and security on the island to defend it against operations like this, however, I doubt the expected a large group of beskar armored mandalorians to be making the assault on the facility, and I doubt they are prepared to deal with that kind firepower. Always out numbered, never outgunned. The encrypted comm channel flared just as soon as the first troops crossed the lip of the volcano we were in, reporting resistance. "Security forces are responding. We got a little bit of trouble on this side." came from Aten's team. "Enemy forces engaging."

I kept up with the main group, drawing upon the Force and bringing it into myself. A quick glance told me that shields were at full and the beskar I wore would also protect me from their small arms. As I crossed the lip, I could see the Muun security, mostly mercenaries and droids, operating a few E-Web style turrets. As the bolts angled towards me, I held out a hand, letting the Force flow through the black gauntlet. When the bolts struck it they disappated, being absorbed with relative ease, ready to be redirected into a vicious arcing bolt of lightning charged with anger and hatred returning from that same hand.

"Press forward. Use grenades, but get us down into that building." I called through the comm channel. The Mandalorians behind me shouted, "OYA" and charged over the lip, fast, assisted by the servos in the armor to engage the enemy at close range, firing grenades and charric bolts as they charged.

"I love it! God help me, but I do love it so!" He said with excitement as things really began to heat up. Blaster fire, rockets, great balls of fire! These are a few of my favorite things!" He mumbled to himself as his rifle changed targets once again back to the catwalks.

"Tinnies, eh? And on a fragile little catwalk..." He gave a quick laugh. "...someone didn't think that attack through." Still it was no matter to him. With their numbers unable to swell, the enemy so far remained fish in a barrel for him and his people.

Blasting the head off one of the other droids, the body overloaded and sent the second one off the catwalk to practice sky diving. A shame it forgot the chute.

He gave a glance around to take stock of the situation. It was looking like they had just about managed to secure their foothold. Now it was time to push in on the bastards. "Kenna! Shae! Move up. Let's support Baruk squad!" Lowering his rifle, Malcom charged forward to link up to the squad at the door.

[member="Kenna Raine"] | [member="Shae Kalin"] | [member="Kourin the Rat"] |[member="Werdla Dardalab"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir

One droid down.
Two down. She counted her shots down as she went, keeping careful track of how many she had before she needed to find a place to reload again. Some day, she'd invest in a decent weapon. Not this ancient thing her mother had dug up and carried around with her. It was a good weapon for hunting. Accurate. Now if it could just hold more ammo. But she'd deal with it. She still had her rifle too. She was a better sniper, really, so the best she could do was survive long enough to find a good location.

A familiar voice crackled over her comm inside her helmet. She couldn't really make out what it was saying, she was already too deep in the mine, but she knew who it was. She'd recognize that voice anywhere. So he was here. She smiled. That... actually made her feel better. She just wished he was next to her so she knew he'd have her back.

"Cyar'ika," she murmured, firing another two shots into a droid, "10, 9... If we get out of this, I'm going to make you marry me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom