Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Kasurida (Mandalorian Dominion of Muunilinst)

4/20 (Blaze it!)

As soon as he flipped the switch, like the bad ass he was, the main warehouse floor shifted and changed. He had accidentally overlooked all of the cracks and crevices that moderately blended in with their surroundings. Computers, tables, and other strapped down large equipment showed themselves and flickered on. He quickly left the office and went down the steps. He went to the most central computer in the giant warehouse because the center is always most important. Duh.

He inserted this cool little tech piece, called a flash drive, into the computer. A voice that sounded like Alfred and Siri combined asked him what it could do for him. Rex said, "Give me everything important!" and so it did. He could hear the sounds of men running around outside, the clattering of guns, and angry voices. He decided it was time to split. He grabbed the thumb drive upon completion, pressed the red self-destruct button that you're never supposed to touch, and ran. Instead of jumping out of the broken window he had made earlier, he jumped out a new one, just like bad asses are supposed to do.

Once he got back to base with this, the info would be passed on to those who could really use it.

Objective: Attack Muun mines.
Allies: Mandalorians and others.
Enemies: All those that get in our way.

The resistance was destroyed. The mandos would of moved deep into the mind and quickly place their explosives in proper designated areas to ensure absolute destruction. All the warriors, alive, fallen or dead would of been rounded up and placed back on the transport enroute to the main city. The war was not over yet. This was just the starting.

Strider Garon would look out from the pilots cockpit and off in the distance he could see the mine explode in a brilliant and volcanic spectacle. The pure sight of carnage brought a smile to the old man's face. That will surely ruin the Royal Gala for sure. Piss on em, Prime needs to know that the mandalorians have not rolled over and died. They are still in the fight and willing to bring the pain upon them at every turn they make.

Lor sat up as much as he could, looking around for anything that could help him and Rawnie get out of this intact. His eyes lit up behind his helmet as he saw a small panel. Panels were good. Panels meant doors. Doors meant either cover or weapons, most of the time. He threw a rock at the panel, and the door opened to reveal... droidekas?! AWESOME!

The Chiss quickly pulled Rawnie down to the ground as the circular droids rolled up in front of them and began firing as their shields appeared. He sighed with relief and leaned his helmeted head against his lover's.

"We're safe now."
[member='Rawnie Tal'verda']

"Kenna, don't panic," Shae cautioned. "The Captain is alright. Someone from Baruk squad scanned him and gave him something. He just got knocked around by a grenade is all," she informed Kenna and [member="Aleksander Miles"]. Already, she could see that Malcom was starting to come to. Gingerly, she propped him up and worked herself under a shoulder, motioning for Kenna to do the same on the other side. "If you could cover us while we get him back to our ship, it would be much appreciated," she added to Aleksander.

[member="Malcom Renolds"] [member="Kenna Raine"]

Strider would turn back to the cargo hold, looking at his warriors fresh from battle. He was proud of them all. This was a job well done but far from complete. They had just given their calling card to the Prime Master's of this planet. Soon the mandalorians will be hunted as terrorists for this attack. They had two options, escape and invade or continue on with the insurgency. To Strider there was only one choice, stay and fight the good fight.

"Alright Vode, get ready to ditch this ride. The moment we land the Muun LEOs and what prime forces here will be hunting us" He would relay to the warriors before him. "Our job is not done yet. We just rattled the hornets nest. There is still a long battle a head of us to go. It will be bloody, be street to street, house to house as they come for us and our supporters. We are going to feth them hard, bleed them dry. This will be a different style of warfare then the cultists are use to. We are mandos, we know how to fight all and today we are full on insurgents."

Strider would turn to the droid pilot, giving it instructions to land deep inside the city. Crowded market sector would due and it was close to their current Crib (Area of operations HQ).

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
"Lor-"

They rolled away, the pain in her leg bringing her to tears.

"Lor," she groaned as he set his forehead against hers, "Get us out of here. They're... pulling back."

She was saying this all through grit teeth. The movement had pulled her wound open again. It had already soaked through the bandages.

"Before they blow this place sky high-"

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Through the fog of pain coming from his broken ribs, Lorane managed to hear Rawnie. They weren't gonna get blown up. Not today. His boot jets activated, and he held onto his blonde lover as tightly as he could, even though it hurt his chest. Unknown to him, several of the droidekas began rolling after them as they flew off. He wheezed as they flew, blood still dripping from his mouth.​
"I might've punctured something, visahot. Not dying, but... Let's get out of here. Csilla."
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
It was a rough time for all, it seemed. She should have listened to him. Should have let him take her away when he offered earlier. If she hadn't been so damn stubborn, he wouldn't have gotten hurt...

Damn, my stupid pride, she cursed herself, holding him tight.

"We both need a doctor," she agreed, resisting the urge to complain about the fresh hole in her leg. Broken ribs? She'd take the blaster wound over that any day.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor pulled off his helmet so he could look at Rawnie without the optics in it.​
"It's not your fault. You got hurt, I acted like an idiot."
He managed to get them to the Bluebird all right, but he was coughing up blood. By the time it stopped, he was already at the medical table on the ship, and he'd taken off his jacket to wrap his ribs.​
"Chit, I need help."
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
The blonde mando helped him to the table as best she could, almost tearing through his shirt with her bare hands to get through to help him. This was hell. This was all complete hell. There was no glory in what they did. There was no honor. It wasn't brave. Why? She'd heard her fathers stories. She'd heard him tell about all the good he did. Where was that today? All she got out of it was a blaster bolt in her leg and a bloodied fiance.

She tore off her helmet, letting it hit the floor with a loud clatter. She didn't care right now. This was not a way to die, not a way to lose him. Blood was running down her leg now, staining her white armor. She'd probably have to re-paint it to get the stain off. She was already looking for bandages when he said he needed help, but Rawnie was no doctor. She knew basic first aid. She knew how to stop the bleeding, she knew how to do CPR if she needed to. But, how did she help this?

"What do I need to do?" she asked, trying not to sound as frantic as she felt, "I'll do anything you need me to."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Aleksander and his men had faded off to their safe house to restock and pick up their full kit. Once they were ready they primed the explosives in it and smirked getting onto their swoop bikes and the speeder in the garage they took off detonating the explosives once they were safely away. Making their way to where the Mando's were headed Alek grinned darkly. IT was about time he got to have some real fun it was probably a good thing that Talani didn't know he was here or she would be horribly upset at him.

They rode quickly through the city heading towards the market district he had heard Strider say something about that being their next location. Seeing as how their primary safe house was destroyed now they would need to stick with the Mando's and might even have to use their secondary safe house.

Lor was finally able to regulate his breathing, and he sighed with relief. That meant wherever the blood was coming from, it wasn't a lung. He put his bare hand on Rawnie's cheek reassuringly and spoke slowly, more relaxed than he usually would to his fiancee.​
"Calm down. I just need you to wrap a plaster around my chest. Gotta keep my ribs in place. Then I'm going to fix that leg of yours, no matter what you've got to say about it."
He stretched his arm a bit to grab what he needed, and handed it to her.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Calm. She looked into his red eyes, nodding slowly as she tried to steady her breathing. She hated blood. She hated blood so much... She removed her gloves, dropped them to the side.

"Ni kar'tayli gar darasuum," she told him, leaning in to give him a swift kiss before moving on to do as he asked.

They'd be okay. It was going to all be okay. They survived. She did as she was ordered. She would be paid. Everything would be alright. She was a little bloodied, but that was to be expected. You didn't go into a battle without expecting to leave with a new scar or two.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

"Vim Ch'ah cart veo cacasn, visahot."
Lor smiled when he saw that he had clearly done what he'd meant to. The kiss helped a bit, too. He gritted his teeth as his ribs began to be pushed back into place. At least he was decently sure that they were in the right place. By the time Rawnie had made her way to his upper torso, the plaster around the lower had begun to harden.​
"Alright, your turn. Sit down and let me take a look."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
He was the doctor here. She would do as he told her to do. She was just the idiot who liked to sneak around and shoot people for credits and some vague concept of glory. She didn't die. That was already better than most first timers on the battlefield. If buir was here, he'd...

She stopped that train of thought right there and sat down as asked, gritting her teeth. She felt nauseous, like she had at the beginning of battle. Her excitement and nervousness had started to wear off. Now she was seeing the face of everyone she killed that day. She swallowed hard, her stomach doing flips, swaying where she sat. This was... different.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor was quick about cleaning and wrapping Rawnie's leg. It was unlikely to get infected, now, but he was a doctor and he had the right to worry about that sort of thing. When he was done, the bandage around his chest had hardened, and he was able to comfortably sit down next to his fiancee and put an arm around her.​
"It's okay. We're both alive, and we're together. Everything will be-"
A small tapping on the outside of the ship was audible. Who was even around to do that?​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Her nausea came back in full force. She wanted to vomit, but there was nothing in her stomach. All those people. All that blood. Hunting wild game was different. So different. They could fight back, they had claws, teeth. But these people hadn't... She'd just slaughtered them. She obeyed orders like a good soldier, but she didn't feel like she had accomplished anything. Not one thing.

The adrenaline pumping through her system was fading fast. She knew she had to head to the new meeting point. She was injured, but not badly enough to even think about leaving. She'd be expected to turn up, collect her pay and do anything else that was requested. But for the moment, all she could do was sit on that medical table, digging her nails into the armor on her legs, shaking uncontrollably.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor watched as Rawnie seemed to be dealing with something... painful. He gently grabbed one of her hands and held it, hoping he could snap her out of it. He had to get her to talk to him, somehow.

"Rawnie? Tell me what's wrong. What happened?"

For the moment, he ignored the tapping and looked at his fiancee, hoping there was something he could do to make her feel better.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She was shaking her head biting her already bloody lip. She couldn't do this. She couldn't be her father. She couldn't stop seeing those faces. She walked out. She walked away. Their bodies were still there. She put them there. She did. For no reason. Why?

"Why?"

Her voice was weak. She curled up as best she could with her injury, hiding her face in shame. Sobs racked her body. And the tears just would not stop coming.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor suddenly understood. The fight, the mass killing, the explosions... and the wound probably wasn't helping. He wrapped his arms around Rawnie's curled up form, wondering when he'd numbed himself to this sort of pain... Probably when he was a kid. His lifestyle hadn't left much room for squeamishness.

"War isn't a series of honorable fights. A long time ago, the Mandalorian culture as a whole suffered because they didn't understand that... And, well, this is an example of that lesson."

He let her cry into his shoulder.

"I'm going to be honest... If dishonorable killings was all I had to do to protect the people and things I care about, I'd count myself lucky. My childhood sort of numbed me to murder, and spat on anything resembling honor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom