Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Holodate(Matsu)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

Matsu looked at the bench and smiled while she sat down. The mall was still so big and her head came up looking at Hanna. Another kiss was always welcomed and now.. Oh now while she looked around the jedi master just relaxed a little. "Well this is most welcome and your life is very strange. Not a bad thing but just not something I would have expected. Were we closer I would almost recommend being a live in bodyguard. Wouldn't want you to be hurt and make me lonely. Or I would bring you two back to my room at the temple. So much that can happen there."

Hanna giggled, " I am sure that the senator of Hapes living in the jedi temple wouldn't cause all sorts of rumors. " She got nice and close to her. " hmm a live in bodyguard huh? does that mean I get two cute live in baby sitters too?" She laughed That might just be a a crazy idea. "hmm maybe I can spend the night with my protector tonight?" She giggled as she looke around the mall. " Well we could get some food or something or well I don't know." She laughed as she held Matsu's hand and Kalia. It was strange being with someone that made her feel this way again. It was a good strange though. Hanna was very happy around the jedi. Matsu had the ability to make her forget her worries. She had a calming effect on her.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Food sounded good and the warmth of Hanna's hand in hers was a welcome touch. The idea of a live in bodyguard was also something she liked. The temple could get stuffy plus it would be an interesting experience for Reiko and Orihime to live outside. Get some life experience besides just the temple, it would also serve to negate whatever the effect Joshua was trying to have. He had said be a father figure to the twins, he did realize a father figure wasn't needed. They didn't exactly have a father to begin with. No they had always had two mothers and that was what should remain for them. So matsu spoke looking at the baby and then at Hanna. "I think that could be arraigned. Spending another night to... Make sure your body is protected yes. That must be a priority."

Hanna giggled " hmm is this so cause I think my body needs protecting. " She smiled and looked at matsu as she began to drag her towards the food court. " Come on! " She said with a smile as she handled Kalia and let Matsu carry the bags. After all she had the baby. Then there were tons options and she had no idea which one to pick. She loved hanging with Matsu. She was fun to take to places. She also was very happy to be here and well it would show as she had a large smile on her face and baby was rather well behaved too. Hanna wondered what Matsu thought of it all, she would have to ask when they had a moment. Hanna wondered what to get, and hoped that perhaps Matsu had an idea.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu went off towards the food court and held the bags as she watched Hanna more. The woman was very skilled with handling her baby and taking Matsu around in a gentle hand. Now the jedi master looked around standing still for a moment as she looked upon the food choices and spoke setting the bags at a table. She didn't want to leave Hanna's side, after last time it was something of a question but her face moved around letting the sight of the crowd keep her near her. She was going to be protecting her body after all and that should start now of all places. "Alright lets get some... Oh Atrisian food is always good. They have some of the best tea."

"That sounds great" She said with a laugh as they went towards the booth. " So how about you pick?" She said admiring her guard. "You really like your tea don't you? I will have to get you some. " She giggled as she looked at the food and wondered what Matsu would order her. " It looks yummy, and well we can find a quiet place for me to feed Kalia. " She said with a smile. as she waited for her date to order them food she imagined what might be in the works for them. It looked promising and well She couldn't wait to see what came of their relationship.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at Hanna and smiled. "Yes I do like my teas, they can sooth the body and the spirit if brewed properly. The secret just like everything is aging." Matsu looked at what they could order and she sat in the booth. The menu came up while she scooted in after Hanna to be next to her but also protect her. With the force she could sense everything and from here she could see the entire food court while two bowls of rice and some tea for them... Though she doubted the teas would be as good as what she normally got. With the orders placed, Matsu smiled speaking to Hanna while her lightsaber was visible enough to keep others away. There was something that had been at the back of her mind since she was now using the force to emit waves of calmness. "Tell me something Hanna, have you ever been tested? For force sensitivity?"

Hanna smiled as she sat next to Matsu and began to feed Kalia from her breast. It was funny that she was here in a corner doing such a thing. She listened and didn't know what to say. " Well what if I knew a little actually... but it feels different than when you do it. A friend taught me to use lust... to do things... " She said looking at her friend wondering what she had to say. " I am pretty sure they are like the powers the jedi have. She wanted me to be her apprentice but I declined. I have an image to maintain after all. " She said looking at her wondering and hoping she hadn't shared too much.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Use lust? Matsu's eyes widened and then narrowed a little in curiosity, someone had wanted her to be their apprentice? More of a curious statement but then as she thought about it... It made sense. At least from the perspective of one who wanted to manipulate the Republic but going about it badly. There were plenty of ways to attract students, to bring ones to want to be taught. Using lust showed basic understanding of people as not all cared for just sex or arduous pleasures. It was thinking in small terms on a single dimension when the galaxy was three but no matter. Matsu's mind continued to race about thinking of things as she finally spoke. "Well one who relies on lust to use their powers is weaker, I suppose you could use it but it isn't a strong teaching base. Strange though that they would try it. You are much better as a senator. I would only ask because well there are some benefits to the force others overlook."

Hanna nodded as she fed Kalia. " Well I just don't want to associate my self with the Jedi, the senate seems very anti Jedi at the moment. I mean even before, I was married to one, but being one, now that is an issue I can't just talk away. You saw what happened to the previous Chancellor. She was torn apart and now the jedi are being removed from the military and everything. " She said glad to be near such a good friend. Someone she could talk to.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a nod in understanding. She knew what being a jedi meant but there was a senator for Tython who was a jedi. Her smile though didn't leave her face. She did though lean over more and speak looking at the food as it arrived and set some for Hanna in front of her. "I would not want to see you as a jedi, it is a life fraught with danger and so much grief at times. The people are are always looking for a reason to turn on you as you saw but I am not above wishing to see you in those tight robes... covered in sweat from a long and hard training session."

Hanna giggled " hmm is that so, Well perhaps I could grace you with such a sight, but of course that would mean you need to have such a training session." she smirked and finally put Kalia down in her carrier. She tried some of the rice and smiled, it was good. The tea was also good. It was better than the diner's anyways. " I think you might have a dirtier mind than I thought " She giggled as she stole a piece of Matsu's food despite having her own. She after all wanted to make the table a bit more light hearted. She wanted to distract her self from all the issues with the republic that were on her mind. She liked this moment because it was easier too but still, hard. Her mind kept going back to issues and such. She needed to have some fun so here was her attempt.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a tight lipped smirk and raised her eyebrows as she spoke. "I to not have a dirty mind, it is very clean. I just enjoy the sight of... A beautiful woman who gleams from a work out." She kept eating enjoying the change of subject, it was rather fun but to take her mind off of things would be hard now. They couldn't fly... back to her place. The baby would be hurt possibly as they held onto each other. No heading back the normal way would have to do her hands still ate the food while she kept smiling. "Plus there are many other things one can do Hanna, not all lessons in the force turn out to be what you think. Maybe I'll show you how to rip the gun from an attacker if he comes after you."

Hanna was impressed by her offer. " Hmm well then, I suppose I am the one with the dirty mind. " She giggled as she stole another bit of food from matsu. She perked up at the mention of being able to take the gun away from someone. It sound rather useful. " You would teach me that?" She asked with a smile and excitement. Hanna couldn't believe it, she could learn a bit of the jedi's tricks. Just enough to get by. She thought about her self being able to do jedi like things and smiled. Hanna than took a spare moment to steal more of Matsu's food. She wondered if she was being purposely ignored.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu didn't mind the food being taken, after all Hanna was the one paying for it but the jedi master did smile moving in a little closer to put her arm over Hanna's shoulder. then she took some of her food and held it up for Hanna with a grin. "Well then when will we ever find the time to show you. Nothing big, your not my student but I have studied several different philosophies of the force and know a few things here or there." But that wasn't the question not really and Matsu looked at the baby agreeing on one thing. "I would teach you anything you needed if it would keep you and your daughter safe."

Hanna smiled and brushed up next to Matsu. " I forgot how nice it was to be snuggled up against someone. " She said quietly as she took a bite of the food that was being held up for her. She giggled a bit as she just enjoyed being next to Matsu. " So most embarassing moment go" She said with an evil grin. She after all wanted to know. She of course had to think of her own. She pondered through several. Well Matsu would probably laugh at her but well she wanted to get to know her better. Plus this was fun and enjoyable. Plus Hanna liked having an arm around her. It was nice to be close to someone again.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a smile, she liked being close to Hanna as well and then a question she hadn't expected came. Well her most embarrassing moment was here and now. Looking silly with nothing to say, no clever quip or hab back. No it was rather embarrassing in the very least but still the jedi master kept her face straight offering a smile. "Well this moment seems to qualify with nothing to say that is clever ot insightful. Yes very much so though being naked in the snow on Tython is a close second."

"Do I want to know how you ended up naked in the snow on tython? " She giggled. She thought about it. "I think mine was well when my aides walked in on me... and Kamon. or well the time that I was caught in my office with my hand well you know" 'She blushed " Hmm I like this, can you just stay next to me forever? " She asked with a smile. She ate some more and snuggled next to her guard and date. Hanna looked in the carrier and smiled " and you my cutie better take a nap" She said as she watched her tiny daughter entertain her self.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

When she was caught with her husband... Oh though. "In your office?" The heat rushed to her cheeks at the idea and she didn't really know what to say to that as it were. She enjoyed just being here next to Hanna as she finished the food. It was a small thing something that had happened without her knowing. It was that decent... granted the tea could have stood up better but it wasn't too bad. "Well now, I suppose if you really wanted to know but. "She let it trail off, still wanting to hear how the Republics tax dollars were at work if Hanna could do something liek that. Oh it was just a can of worms waiting for release. "Oh there are many stoies I could tell you."

Hanna turned bright red. She nodded " Aye and Yes let me know I am intrigued how one ends up naked in the snow. " She giggled and enjoyed the moment. The last thing she wanted to talk about was work at the moment. She enjoyed talking about her and Matsu at the moment. She wondered how Matsu got naked in the snow. It was definitely an interesting situation. She thought her story was embarassing but it seemed that depending on the situation it could be pretty bad to be naked in the snow.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom