Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Holodate(Matsu)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

Matsu smiled as well at the sight of Hanna walking away, she rose from the bed as well walking to the kitchen naked as she went about getting some food for them. It wasn't too bad and with a look at all the stuff but that wasn't the issue either. No Matsu was enjoying this far to much and hadn't walked around naked for a long time, everything was normal nothing too old which was the goodness of the force and being flat as a board... That was a reason she could pull off a sarashi better then most. She was also one of the few who prefered being nude it was more freeing and let all of her tattoo's show. Now as she had toast and pancakes smothered in the butter Matsu set the table and remained relaxed. Oh this was something she could get used to.

Hanna giggled as she saw Matsu, as naked as she was. " hmm now there is a sight" She said as she took a seat and tasted some of it. " amazing! though I still dislike you for ending our cuddling. " She said playfully. It was very nice being here with her and she giggled, admiring her view of Matsu. She didn't care that she was flat.. granted Hanna wasn't but well she was an Hapan. So beauty ran in her very genetics. She wasn't flat chested at all. " Your far to cute to allow out of my bed!" She said playfully as she ate more. It was very very good. she wondered what Matsu might think of her, she felt self consious as her date looked over her naked body in the light. She normally didn't but well this was different than being in the heat of the moment.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a look at Hanna and turned around once for the full view just incase she missed something as she spoke and sat down. "Well we'll just have to cuddle for as long as we can all day then I think. I have nothing planned or am needed. I don't know about your schedule but it could prove quite an exciting time as it were. Just laying in bed under the covers and doing nothing until the baby was awake and then she could join us."

Hanna giggled and eyed all of Matsu. " Hmm we could, you sure you want kaila in bed with us?" She giggled as she ate more. " I have today free but tomarrow i have to get to work sadly. " She said, knowing that meant they weren't going to see each other for a bit. " Plus I need to get more familiar with all of you " She giggled as she turned for Matsu slowly, making sure she could see all of her. She sat back down and wondered what might be going through her mind. " Your very pretty you know, in a way that is different than my culture.. I don't think they would believe I was with you" She blushed
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Well that was a wonderful third date... just laying in bed all day and doing nothing. Yeah that would be a welcome time and taking in the full sight of Hanna. Matsu thought about what she knew of Hapens. One was they disliked marred flesh, scars and cuts were bad, they were mostly all female rulers with well no real males of true import, they were deeply traditional and their rainbow gems were wonderful pieces of art. Something to be cherished and cared for. "Well then we shall just have to make today... Very special I think and worry not I know some Hapen traditions or at least what I read. It is quite the opposite for Atrisians there can be beauty in the decoration."

" I have learned to appreciate other cultures, and well I think I can learn to appreciate yours very much so. " She giggled as she leaned forward hoping she might meet her for a kiss. Hanna then went back to eating. " I mean heck I married an non hapan man, and well it was very different, I learned to see them differently then how I saw them growing up. It is amazing how the galaxy has such variance, granted I still have predijuces against men.. but well that can't be helped. So, how old are you, if you don't mind me asking?" She wondered, she knew she was younger.. but sh didn't know about Matsu.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Oh I am thirty five in standard years but as a jedi it will rarely show. I suppose that could make me old in some cultures but that is a fairly healthy age to have lived to while seeing the wonders of the galaxy as I have, to have experienced in a fraction of my lifetime what others could barely imagine. I wouldn't change it. Plus it has taught me many... techniques some of which you seemed to enjoy last night."

" And I am 20, thought I don't think I would change you knowing some of those fun things we did last night. " She said with a blush at the thought of what they had done the night before. Hanna still couldn't believe them. " You know, since you made food, I will make dessert" She said with a smirk that spoke of her intentions. After all she would just dress up in some whipped cream. She knew Kamon had enjoyed it, so she was sure that Matsu would. She hoped Matsu liked it anyways.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu raised an eyebrow at the thought of a twenty year old senator... more so because for a brief moment.. She thought about the age difference between her and Orihime and Reiko. It wasn't a large one. Though her brief moment of thought lasted a heartbeat while the promise of dessert came, well she had convinced her to stay in bed all day, naked, under the covers with her. Now to reap the benefits of such a thing. Her smile didn't disappear if anything.. it got wider and more enjoyable. There was plenty to be said for what would come next or through out the day. "Well then I will have to make you breakfast more often."

Hanna blushed " Don't go expecting it now, well who am I kidding if you like it i will do make dessert whenever you want. I can't resist you" She admited as she finished her food. She ran towards her bedroom with a can of whipped cream and a laugh, that meant that she was ready to have some fun. She giggled as she went in to the room and prepared dessert, IT was a wonderful day of fun, where many acts were performed that are not safe for this site, So of course you the reader will have to imagine all the wonderful things that they did for each other. The least to say, is that they discovered all of each other. Hanna was exhausted houwever.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu just laid there and breathed in deeply with a smirk... Well now that was fun to say the least and she kicked the covers off a little for one purpose. To just lay there molded onto Hanna's back. "Alright you have convinced me, I'll stay here and be your jedi for today then tomorrow we'll both have to go back to work."

"hmm good" She said kissing her and cuddling against her. "Your divine, I don't know how I will sleep without you, I guess I will have to manage somehow. " She said content to be with Matsu. " I think we should just lay here forever, we can even bring in Kalia, and just never leave. " She said as she basked in the warmth of Matsu's body next to hers. Matsu was amazing, and well someone she was finding more and more irresistible. Matsu was fun to be with and well, Hanna wasn't quite sure she had ever had as much fun with a lover as she just had. Matsu seemed to be an excellent lover. Hanna cuddled against Matsu. and giggled at her.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

That could be arraigned, never getting out of the bed was a welcoming scenario after so long fighting or doing things. Granted it wouldn't last but a little indulgence wouldn't be too bad. Everything at the temple was taken care of she didn't have to return it could just be a mission to wherever that required her attentions. For the moment she nodded about being lazy and staying in bed, even bringing the baby wouldn't be such a bad things as none of them would really have to get up until certain times. "That would be wonderful."

Hanna snuck away and grabbed the very cute Kalia and set her in bed between the two of them. She smiled and looked at two of the favorite girls in the world. " So, can I hope to have you visit more often?" She asked hopeful. She of course was also hoping that Kalia would help her win Matsu over. Hanna smiled and relaxed. It was lovely to just lay here with them. " Matsu, Will you really train me to protect myself?"
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu laid there and then Hanna was gone for a moment... she squinted and smiled seeing the baby while her hand went to touch the babies cheek as she laid there. Then Hanna joined them and spoke as the mention of teaching her to defend herself came up... A smile went across Matsu's face at the idea of showing her to fight force users... No more then that of fighting assassins as well. SO many things could be taught. "Yes I can and I will teach you Hanna. You need not be a jedi but I will show you how to if I am not around to help you, I will show you how to stand on your own two feet. I am after all very invested in keeping this going for as long as we can after all. Don't want you getting hurt."

Hanna smiled as she observed her two girls. " I dont' want to get hurt either so I will indeed work with you to train. " She said as she used her hand to entertain Kalia. It was nice to lay with the two of them. She wondered what it would mean for her to get closer to this woman who had seemed to have experienced so much more. " So tell me, what are your daughters like?" She asked with a smile of anticipation.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

What were her daughters like? Well that... was a question that could be hard to answer. On the one hand they were much like her and very talented. "Well Reiko is skilled in her studies of the force, always eager to learn and with her sister... Well they are very much like their mother. Fiery, skilled in sabers, skilled in the force. I am good with the texts and books with knowing how to do many things but they are more talented then me."

" I can't imagine anyone better than you in those things, you must be very proud. I hope they like me. I am sort of scared if they will like me. I mean I am sort of moving in on their mom. I just hope they like me, I already have a step daughter who hates me, I would hate to have a girlfriend's kids hate me as well. I guess i am just worried about what you and me might mean, and well what your kids might think." She said obviously distressed.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"They will like you, they know their mother can't be alone all the time in the library with texts. That will make anyone a little crazy, no if anything they will enjoy having someone who isn't going to try and be a larger parental figure. My former padawans has been trying to be their father as it stands and they make too many jokes at his expense. It will do them good to meet another who they can talk with."

"What do you mean, I thought you were with another woman before, why would they need a father figure. " She said. Hanna, like both, but now that Kamon was gone, well it was time to explore the other side, and well it had proved to be just as good, though she still ached sometimes, missing Kamon. But those times were fewer now, that she was with Matsu. She giggled as she kissed her. " I can't wait to meet them, hopefully they will like Kaila and I. I really hope they do. I hope that we can have more dates like this.

Hanna was so very happy. This was too nice to have end anytime soon.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom