Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Holodate(Matsu)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

Matsu looked at the closet and looked around. The jedi master loosened the kimono and let it fall showing the sarashi underneath and took out a black shirt, pants, she there were some boots with a jacket while she laid it out on the bed. Then slowly Matsu began to get dressed, when she finished, Matsu looked in the mirror and turned around raising and eyebrow while her hair formed along the sides of her head. Not wearing it up actually made the outfit look better and her belt could still go on while she smiled. "I am ready to go."

Hanna giggled and put Kalia in a carrier. She began to carry her with a smile. She looked to Matsu and giggled. " Nice! you look great! I have to say, you can have that outfit. " She said with a smile as their speeder took to a mall. It was full of shops. She didn't know where to go first. " So where do you want to go? " She smiled as she looked around and then to Kalia. She giggled as she used her other hand to take Matsu's. She liked spending time with the wonderful and beautiful Matsu. After all the mall was where they could have lots of fun.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu sat in the speeder letting it take her, it was strange without the force letting her fly but going to the mall was... fun. She could admit to several things as it were and looking around. She had no idea where to go there was so many shops and so many people that it was a bit overwhelming to say the least. Slowly Matsu felt Hanna's hand on her own and was reassured in this. She could make this work and smiled. "Perhaps somewhere to get Kalia some clothing first and then we can look around. I have not had to ever come in here." MAtsu's eyes flicked around the place looking for anything really but threats were a big one.

Hanna smiled and took them to a baby store. It was almost like she had been there before. She smiled dragging matsu into the store. " So many choices..." She said as she looked around the store. There were all sorts of cute little outfits for Kalia. She giggled and found one that looked like a kimono and held it up to kalia for Matsu. " What do you think?" She said with a smile as she looked for another choice. She had to admit this was fun, just being able to do this with another person. She was having tons of fun with Matsu. She looked to Matsu. " So I was thinking, and well we are more than friends. So what are we?" She asked curiously as she looked around for other cute outfits.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at all the outfits and around the store. Getting one or two was easy but when Hanna held up a kimono she had to agree it looked nice. Then again a good kimono always made one look nice and it was a fact or maybe she just made it up but it sounded better. The jedi master crossed her arms with a grin. "She looks wonderful." It was another truth and Matsu held up one of the onesies while she spoke. "It brings out her eyes." With a smile the jedi master set them aside a little and ran a finger for the girl to grab and play with. "There is so many cloths here, she would look adorable in all of them."

Hanna smiled, " She is cute and would look good in all of them. That is why I try to stay away or else I will buy them all. " She looked around and held several more up to her beautiful daughter. She loved her so very much. " You didn't answer my question? So what do you think? " She asked as she picked out a couple, and began to look for some accessories. She had to make sure that Kalia looked super cute after all. Hanna looked for some shoes and things. After all they needed more then just a few onesies. It was fun and well she liked spending time with Matsu. " hmm I think we should finish up the outfits" She said giggling as she kept looking.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Oh I like them, much more colorful then the baby clothing in the temple and more comfortable from the touch." The sight of Hanna getting all excited in her fuzzing over the baby cloths was endearing. It reminded Matsu of herself when she would get a larger robe and cut it to fit herself then use the rest to make some stuff for her children. Matsu looked and held Kalia as Hanna got shoes while she just gave a smile speaking to the baby in her arms. "Well your very lucky, your mother will spoil you until there is nothing left if you let her." Matsu did turn her gaze up to Hanna though and speak seeing the rest of the clothing. "Perhaps the two of you ca get match outfits that bring out both of your eyes?"

Hanna giggled "Hey don't let her know she can just have whatever she looks cute in, she will start to expect it. " She said as she grabbed some other things. " Hmm lets buy this stuff and then dress you up!" She said with a smile as she dragged matsu through the store and purchased the stuff, and then looked at the directiory. " So where too? we have to find you something to wear for your next date with me!" She said with a giggle and smile.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu laughed as well at the though of spoiling the baby girl with all the clothing. The thought of her getting new clothing brought Matsu to look up and around. She didn't actually know what she would want to get clothing but gave a smile. "Alright then we shall see what there is, I do not know what would be a proper fit but. "Matsu started to walk towards clothing for teenagers, she wasn't the tallest or the largest. Built like a girl in high school despite being twice their ages. Her eyes roamed over the clothing while she moved her hands to pick it up. Then Matsu held a dress up that was quite wonderful with red silk and shoulder straps. "Oh this looks quite nice."

" Yes you should try it on! " She said as she pulled several other choices and handed them to Matsu. " Go, we need to see what you look like!" She said practicly pushing the older woman towards the dressing room. She gigled as she held Kalia. Her daughter was far too cute for her own good. Hanna forgot what she was waiting for as she used her finger to tease her daughter. She prodded and let kalia play with her finger as she was entirely absorbed with kalia she didn't notice the obvious attempt on her life. She didn't notice the rather attractive hapan pull out a gun. She was playing with Kalia. She was happy too, very happy. For once everything seemed to be going well for Hanna.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at the cloths she had been given as she started to be moved towards the dressing room. Matsu didn't know what to really do but it was interesting. She stripped down and stood there letting herself stare in the mirror at her many tattoo's. From the bare shoulders the large dragon tattoo was far more visible. Her hair framed her shoulders then went down to her back while checking out the dresses. She moved out to look at Hanna with a smile just turning around and looking at her bare arms and hands covered just like her legs and feet. There were more on her waist and ribs. "How does it look?" Then Matsu saw it and her hand went back as her lightsaber flew with her body. Activating in a snap hiss of midnight blue light to slash the gun before she spun around pushing the man away. Matsu felt her body and face go very still in the focused state. She turned backing away to guards Hanna while her saber remained at the ready. She scanned for any more threats.

Hanna smiled and looked up over to her and smiled. She was about to say"Awe" before she suddenly saw a light saber flying towards someone else. She shrieked as the man was tackled by security guards. Hanna found her self close to matsu. It didn't look like there was anyone else. Hanna was obviously shaken. She clutched to Kalia and looked to Matsu, noting her tatoos. She was frozen in fear as she was watching for any others. She didn't know what to do now, she was too afraid. She was frozen in fear. Hanna looked to Matsu for support as she held Kalia to her chest
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu continued to look around for any threats while her eyes trailed towards Hanna as the guards took the man and her saber deactivated but was ready to turn back on at a moments notice. Her eyes flicked to Hanna standing tall as she turned around and spoke letting her face soften, the humor returned and came about. "It is okay Hanna, we have the guards here now." Slowly Matsu just wrapped an arm around Hanna pulling her close until her head was touching Hanna's. "It is going to be okay."

Hanna snuggled close to Matsu. " I forgot to bring my guards... " She said as she put her head against matsu's shoulder. "Thanks..." She said as she held Kalia. She just clutched her daughter and was glad to be close to Matsu. " Why do people always come after me?" She asked quietly as she cried a bit. She was obviously shaken. Hanna just was held in the middle of the store. Hanna was starting to like Matsu more and more. " I am glad you were here." Hanna was no stranger to it all really. But this was the first time her daughter was in danger. She was just glad that Matsu was here.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at Hanna and spoke softly while she clipped her saber to her waist. "It is okay, I should have made sure you were protected." Matsu just looked at Hanna and poured as much force energy into her to calm the senator. There was so much going on but she wanted to show it was fine. "Now please breathe in and out, let the force flow through you, allow it to calm you and it will keep Kalia calm." Matsu let her breathing steady just holding the woman to keep the baby between them and safe.

Hanna giggled a bit " this feels weird" She said as she let it calm her as she breathed in and out. It was so different than the type of force that Circe had tried to teach her. She felt good and at peace as she smiled and kept taking breaths, which calmed down Kalia as well She felt safe and calm with matsu. " Thank you " She said as she snuck a kiss on her lips in which she lingered for the first time. It was her trying to show matsu that she liked her, that maybe they had something. She also was enternally grateful for her friend. Well maybe more than that, she hoped. Hanna was much calmer and so was the baby.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a nod of her head at the compliments and thanks. It was unneeded but something small, something... her words trailed off as she felt Hanna kiss her and then linger there. Oh this was most tantalizing and sweet. The jedi master melted into it for the time being and remained there lingering the same as her. Her mind went around with so many things that could happen but slowly Matsu pulled away and smiled. "So nice and a wonderful thank you. I must say there is a few things I am liking about this date so far."

"Well it seems a rite of passage for my second date is to save my life" She giggled as her fear was gone with the kiss. She heard Kalia giggle and reach for Matsu. " It seems I am not the only one who likes you." She said as she held Kalia closer to matsu so that she could grab on to her dress playfully. " You look cute in that you should get it" She said with a smile as she looked at Matsu. Matsu was turning out to be quite the amazing person.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at Hanna and then at the dress as she gave a nod of her head. It did look quite beautiful and she moved to the dressing room changing quickly into her cloths. No chance to try on the rest but it was all in the same size which meant they would fit. She quickly buttoned up the black shirt while stepping out and secured her saber on her hip for all to see. With a smile matsu went over to Hanna and spoke. "This was rather eventful, are all of your outings like this?"

"No but happens every once in a while. " She said as she paid for Matsu's clothes. She smiled and held Kalia, and stayed close to Matsu. " So where to next?" She asked with a smile. She after all wanted to make sure Matsu had fun. She giggled. " I can't thank you enough, you saved Kalia and I. " She said kissing her again before leading the way to a bench so Matsu could figure out where to go.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom