Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Holodate(Matsu)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

Matsu shrugged at that, she didn't understand why a father figure was needed. It made little sense in all honest opinion. She could though see the need for them to have some influence beyond just her.. Someone people ouside of the temple maybe? "I do not know my former padawan is a strange one. I often do not believe he thinks before he speaks and half the time he tries to bring everythign back around to how it affects him only." Matsu kissed back and smiled. "Of course they will like you."

she giggled ' Hmm sounds interesting. You know your so beautiful and Elegant. I envy how you carry yourself. I am always so impressed by you. " she said with a smile as she cuddled with Kalia and Matsu. " I don't know what it is but you amaze me. You are so great to be in my life. I am glad I found you. " She said as she looked her in the eyes, lost in them.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a smile at the compliment and it was a great one, something she enjoyed very much just cuddling Hanna with the baby between them and comfy. Her hands rubbed on Hanna and smiled. "Well thank you and your no slouch, such a fancy and beautiful home. A wonderful daughter and lovely clothing. So well off and great, I can see those Hapen genes give you some perfections."

Hanna blushed " Hmm well I don't see you complaining about my genes. " She said as she toyed with Matsu's hair. " So, where do you see us? I mean I have work for the next week on and off, but I am free after sessions and next weekend. i , well I hope you might have another date with me, or at least come visit me. " She said suddenly shy. It was funny but well Matsu made her shy like that at times, she had an powerful effect on her. She closed her eyes, and blushed as she took in the scent of Kalia and Matsu. This was her new life it seemed. Matsu Ike, was part of it now, and well she hoped she stayed with her.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Oh I would never complain about them, your Hapen genes make you stunningly beautiful." Then she thought about what she would be doing the next week and spoke. "I cannot say for certain, anything can happen within the jedi but I will make sure I am more free to train myself personally as it were. There are many things a jedi master can do on Coruscant or on Tython that requires visiting a senator and I have so wanted to learn more about the Hapen people."

"hmm well I look forward to the possibility of seeing you. After all Kalia will miss you terribly. You wouldn't want to upset her would you?" She said laying in the guilt. " I mean she seems to have taken to you so well. " Hanna said with a smile as she gave Kalia a kiss and then Matsu. She liked spending time with these two, they were everything to her. Well Matsu wasn't quite that much for her yet. She liked her but well the jury was still out. She smiled and wondered if the guilt worked.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Well I can admit to being taken with her as well, there isn't many things of beauty in this galaxy and her mother certainly takes the lead for it. Now where were we?" The jedi master rolled over pushing herself up over the baby and holding herself in a one handed push up while she looked upon the senator letting the smile play on her face. "Oh the possibilities"

Hanna giggled as she looked up to Matsu " but the baby.." She said half heartedly. She looked up and kissed her. " We can't with Kalia next to her, I don't want her seeing me do that" She said bashfully. She felt subconscious about it after all . She was bright read, and she felt her body respond to Matsu being so close to her. Dispiter her not wanting it to. She felt her body come alive, and respond to the one she was starting to like a lot. She was also amazed at how strong Matsu was. She had no idea she could do what she was doing right now.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"What do you think we are going to do? I am here right here to just hold you and not risk hurting her." Matsu gave a smile and kissed Hanna lowering herself to lay on her side so she was at her back and breathed in deeply just wrapping a hand over Hanna to touch the baby. "There we go now this is a nice and comfy space, all warm and now come bring the covers up we will relax."

Hanna blushed " you know exactly what I was thinking" She said as she used the lust she was feeling for Matsu to move the blanket over them. That was all Hanna knew how to do,Well that and some sort of lighting. She giggled as she cuddled next to Matsu and gave her a kiss,bringing Kalia over to them so she wasn't smothered by the blanket. " Your wonderful, by the way." She said as she inhaled Matsu's scent.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a grin letting the covers go over them and settled into a comfy position just holding Hanna. "Well maybe but be careful where you draw your strength from, the force is not a toy. It is something that needs to be respected. Even a jedi must not let the force just be used for frivolous things." A smile formed on her face though while she buried her face in Hanna's neck rubbing her nose and face into it. "Oh so warm."

"But well I was taught to use it with lust, so I was trying to show you the little bit I could do. I was also taught how to do some sort of lightning, I also was taught how to do one other thing, but that is a surprise for another day. I guess I didn't get that, you force users and your different perspectives. Hmm your in trouble..." She sais as she began to attempt to tickle and tease Matsu. Hanna was giggling her self as she attempted to get a reaction out of the cute woman next to her. Hanna was having more fun here than she had found in a long time.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu laughed from the tickling and hearing what she had been taught was disheartening. Lightning for the inexperienced was dangerous, lust could be dangerous and the jedi master still showed serenity while she was tickled, still enjoyed it but she spoke. "Whoever taught you that is dangerous. Please be careful and avoid them in the future in would be someething that wouldn't look good. I can show you in the future if you truly want to learn but such actions can be the darkside and that is a dangerous road with only one outcome."

"I am sorry I learned it from my past lover, who I will admit was Circe. " She said as she thought about it. " I would love to learn the right way then if that is the way to the darkside, I have heard such terrible things about it, I will do anything to fix it. " She said as she pulled matsu to her and gave her a kiss. " I just want to learn how to protect myself and Kalia, and you." She said as she enjoyed being next to her child and Matsu. She looked at her lover hoping she wasn't mad at her for using her lust. @[member="Matsu Ike"]

Circe? As in Circe Savan the war criminal and pretty much frakker of all good things? Matsu stared at Hanna for a moment as she said it. It was well known what had been done to Isis to mess the child up beyond measure. It had taken Aleidis to heal her but she was too far gone it seemed and now Hanna was saying she had been taught. It raised questions of what might have been done to her with and without her knowledge. That made the jedi master bring her hand up and focus on it, made her pool the force into her palm while she searched with it. Felt along the length of Hanna's body for anything they might be foreign or off. Then she spoke just offering a smile. "That would be good, nothing good has ever come from Circe Savan or her teachings just pain and sorrow. I will show you if you wish it how to protect yourself, how to protect your daughter."

Matsu would find nothing strange about Hanna. She was normal. She smiled and took Matsu's hand and kissed it. " You know, your far to beautiful I think I might have to lock you in here to make sure no one else steals you." She didn't want to talk about it all. All she wanted to do was relax with Matsu. "So you will teach me, that is good. Then maybe I can not be so helpless next time. " Hanna managed to rain down little kisses on matsu's hand. " I don't want to not be in bed with you. I know we have work and lives but well this is too nice darn it." She said frustrated with being alone.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu had to agree that this was very very nice and she smiled enjoying that time. Oh she would enjoy much more of it but for now, for this instance she just let Hanna kiss her hand while she spoke. "Yes I will teach you, there are many skills one can use to protect themselves and they don't even require the force. I can even teach you how to use a lightfoil as they don't need that connection to the force." Matsu kissed along her shoulder while she looked on. "I just don't want you to fret, training and lessons take time which is what we shall always have."

Hanna dozed off between her two favorite girls. Before she would know it she would have work and have to reenter the real world. That wasn't what she wanted but it had to come some time. She slowly got up, fed kalia and kissed the sleeping Matsu on the forehead. It was gong to be a long week without her Matsu. But she was going to live. Hanna entered the daily grind that was work again. She didn't want to but she did. This was life as an adult. Matsu would wake up with an empty bed, and a nanny in the other room taking care of Kalia.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu enjoyed the sleep and she enjoyed the time, as she laid there it was all about one thing. Enjoying the feeling of the blonde in front of her and then she was gone and the jedi master rolled onto her back. She slept well into the morning and then awoke finding the bed empty and rose getting dressed slowly. Taking in the sights for herself the jedi master walked through the house and said her small goodbyes to Kalia and the nanny and the she rushed out the window flying off. With a grin she buzzed the senate building looking in the windows and waving to a few of the senators who knew her, the office for Hanna she wasn't sure about but that was fine while she went off towards the jedi temple. It had been a long while but her work was still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom