Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Holodate(Matsu)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

"Well then in private back at your house I will have to tell you. It is a little too intimate for here in public." Matsu gave a wink and slid some of Hanna's food into her mouth letting herself settle into the woman's shoulder while she just smiled contently. It was more enjoyable to just be here even with the sounds while her senses still reached out for anything hostile, she had comfort but didn't mean she would stop protecting this woman. NO it just strengthened her resolve to make sure she was happy and healthy.

Hanna giggled " Hmm I think we should put Kalia down for her nap" which meant they should head home. She also knew that meant she got to hear the story. She loved using this as an advantage but it was one indeed. " I have to say, I think I could get use to having a someone to be close to again. but we really should let the angel sleep and she won't get any in a mall, dispite the fact I would love to get you more clothes. " She said as she waited for Matsu to get up. She smiled and planted a kiss on Matsu, one that no doubt let Matsu know just how much she liked her.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu enjoyed the kiss and understood the meaning as she smiled laughing a little. "Well then we should get her home and to bed. Wouldn't be right to keep her awake here where it is far to loud." Matsu stood up and looked around making sure she had the bags while she walked towards the exit to find their speeder. It was time to go home and she just stayed close to Hanna while letting an arm loop within hers.

Hanna smiled and carried Kalia who was getting cranky due to being tired. She laughed as she could tell her little daughter was calming down in the speeder though. That was her secret, the speeder, when all else failed at settling her daughter down. She didn't know how or why but it did. Hanna enjoyed sitting next to Matsu on the way home, her driver was excellent as always and made a speedy way back to her home. Then at some point, they were home. It was great, and Hanna put the already falling asleep kalia in her crib and turned on the monitor. She then made her way to the couch, where she hoped she would be joined.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu still wasn't used to the speeder but it was helpful, walking or flying were so much different. Then they were to Hanna's home and Matsu breathed in deeply. She changed out of the clothing while Hanna went about putting her daughter to sleep, she stripped out of the black shirt and pants to put back on her normal pants and put her hair up. She didn't need a shirt the sarashi was like a small shirt and it covered what needed to be covered, her tattoos were visible across the majority of her body now with her ribs and hips, her arms, her hands, her feet, her back was covered in a large star dragon that had went down her right shoulder, covered her back and went over to be on parts of her neck. Her face looked up seeing Hanna coming while she sat there. "Welcome back, is all in order with her."

Hanna looked over her body, and noted all the tattoos. She wasn't sure what to say. She just sort of stared and looked. She had noticed them before, but now she could really notice most of them. she said " Yeah, she is sleeping. " She said leaning back on the couch, wondering what to say about the matsu's tattoos and if she should say anything about them. She didn't care really, as she enjoyed her company too much. She giggled a bit as she found her hands tracing the lines, absentmindedly. " Sorry, they are quite extensive, and well I just had to touch them..." She said wondering what Matsu might say to that as she looked all over her. She wondered why she had so many.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu just looked at Hanna and gave a smile as she felt the fingers training the tattoo's it wasn't too bad and Matsu leaned back giving more space for her to trace if she wished. "It is quite alright, not many jedi have tattoo's and few see the need but I found myself enjoying them and some were from personal taste, my sister Saia got a matching star dragon on her back like mine. When we stand back to back it becomes a two headed one, the others have come from my studies of different cultures. So much knowledge out there in the galaxy for those who want it, for those who are willing to learn. So I learned and my body became a canvas." Her smile didn't fade, the jedi master just leaned in more and laid her head on Hanna's lap stretching while she looked up playing her her hands to interlace fingers.

"Hmm, I can't say I would want to get them but they are, well you" She giggled and traced them some more They were all quite good, better than most she had seen. Granted, not many Hapans would be willing to mar their body like such, but well Hanna wasn't that person anymore, she was not the stuck up little rich girl she had been, who treated men like dirt, granted they had a purpoise, and she knew she often treated them harshly if she didn't like them, but she was not near as bad as when she first came to Courscuant. Hanna pulled matsu up so she was leaning on her shoulder, and put her arm around her. " I am glad I answered you on that holonet posting, it was a very good decision. ' She said with a smile as she enjoyed her company. " So spill about the snow" She said with a giggle

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Curses.... Matsu laughed and thought back to it, she had remembered the mention of the snow and now the jedi master had to share some deep dark secrets... Something so heavily and important it would shatter Hanna to her very core. "Well on Tython in the mountains there is a lake, it isn't very special beyond being in the mountains and it doesn't freeze over, the hot springs heat it up while around it snow formed. I would sneak there with Chora and we would do... Many things, sometimes training, sometimes we would just lay there and sometimes well we would melt the snow." Matsu looked at Hanna wondering if she got it but there were other. "She would curl my toes, infiltrate my temple... and so many other jokes I might be able to make but we didn't realize where he had left out clothing one time. So we had to run back to the temple naked explaining to the masters what we had been doing more or less." Yes the big reveal.... She liked doing it with women.

Hanna giggled " You lost your clothes, that must of been embarrasing, Chora must of been a pretty special person. though you know, You can infiltrate my temple ' She giggled as she blushed. She was no longer shy of being in public with Matsu, and dating her. She had her first 2 actual dates with the lovely Matsu, and well they had gone amazing. She had never actually been on a date with another woman, the many inunedo's were not what was strange to Hanna, she well lets just say Hanna had done many a thing. Especially with her last fling. Now she needed an good influence on her life. She needed to get away from the person she had become with the other woman, and here was her answer. She smirked as she kissed Matsu again " I hope I am not being too forward but it is too tempting not to kiss you, especially when you tease me with a wrap like that. " She said holding Matsu tightly in her embrace. " So, I have to hope that perhaps I can get to know you a bit better tonight" She blushed.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu kissed Hanna again and smiled... Oh she didn't mind and she wasn't going to deny enjoyment. It would almost seem rude now while she breathed in deeply and closed her eyes. "Well staying here with you would be a pleasure." Matsu gave a grin that held more... Promise at least she was more then prepared for this but hadn't known how to broach the topic while her leg swung around for a moment and she moved to be face to face with Hanna letting her smaller frame be the advantage. "Well senator you have a jedi here at your mercy... perhaps you want to discipline me, teach me my place in the Republic?" A smile crept across her face and went wider at that. Oh yes fun times while her sarashi started to be unwrapped.

Hanna giggled into her lips as she suddenly turned her mean self on. " Oh yes, you have been very bad, I think someone needs to be taught a lesson but of course first, we need to get rid of these annoying clothes. " She said as said as the screen went dark. Hanna made sure that Matsu was put in her place and was put in place as well. It was a fun night of far too much fun for two gals to have. Hanna got to know Matsu much more intimately and was now sound asleep on her bed, which they had moved to. Hanna was dreaming of Matsu of course and it seemed as if the night had never ended for her. She slept better than before with someone next to her again. It was funny but having been married she found it hard to sleep alone, she often used body pillows and things to emulated another person but none of it measured up to having the real thing in your bed.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu was many things but she was at times a little to small to be a body pillow still the work out was wonderful and she laid there letting the warmth of the woman next to her be a comfort while she pushed the force into her. Then she just laid there gently breathing with a spill of long black hair and brought the covers up for both of them. Her cloths were who knew where and it didn't matter all that was worthwhile. Her voice came out stretching as she wrapped her arms around Hanna while she made lazy circles on her back with a smirk. "Oh that was nice, I think I enjoy my place senator."

Hanna giggled and cuddled with her. " hmm I don't think I will be able to sleep without you, at this rate" She smirked as she felt her hands making circles on her back. " So I think we should maybe start officially dating?" She asked as she relaxed and moved closer to Matsu. It was very nice to be next to her, she also seemed to know just where on her body drove her wild. She wondered how she did it. She would have to learn all the fun parts of Matsu's small but wonderful body. " So what will your daughters think of you dating me?" She asked knowing her twins were older than kaila and would actually have an opinion. She was having far too good of a time with Matsu. She
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Now.. now she wanted to make it official. Matsu kept in her laugh at that notion and just laid there while holding her. What would Reiko and Orihime think? She didn't want to upset them but at the same time... She thought about how they might feel. Being off of Tython more often might be enjoyable there was only so much meditation, they would be away from Joshua Dragonsflame which based on their training was an improvement. They could learn valuable things about the Republic to better be able to protect it. All seemed like good benefits but in the end it would be their choice as it were. "I think my daughters would enjoy it, they are quite amenable to the idea of not having to be on Tython all the time. It would be a reason to move here to better serve the Republic. To learn the inner workings as it were"

Hanna smirked " That is good but you still haven't answered my question" She was amazed at Matsu's ability to change the subject. " I would hope they like me, I am guessing our chances of going official depend on them?" She asked knowing that she would want the same opinion from Kalia if she was around. She said cuddling with the wonderful and beautiful Matsu. " Hmm They could stay here too, when you come and visit again, I have rooms, and well I could get toys or something" She said with a smile. She watned this to work. Hanna didn't want to lose Matsu already, she was starting to like her a lot. " Well they are most certainly welcome, as what is mine is yours" She said with a smile as she squeezed Matsu's hand.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu didn't know the answer.... Well at least she didn't know what might be said. She guessed they wouldn't mind for those reasons. If anything they might like having Kalia to play with if only carefully. It wasn't often they had younger kids to play with like that. "I would love that but I do not know what they might say. I am fully certain they will enjoy being here with you and like it. That they shall have a good time. There is much to learn about the galaxy from the perspective of another who has not touched the force."

Hanna smiled " Well then, I won't push, we shall let them meet me perhaps and just continue being friends who spend the night together once in a while. " She giggled " I wouldn't want to push you, as I am sure its hard, I am a step mother still, well I hope, I do love Aston and Spencer but I don't think Spencer likes me. I don't want to repeat that, I want to be someone that your kids like. " She said with a smile letting Matsu know her life was a bit more. She wanted to share a bit about her. " I well, I married Kamon, and he had two kids already they are almost as old as me, which is why its so ackward, but well they are great, I believe you have heard of them, but Aston and Spencer Jacobs, they are simply amazing. Granted as a senator I should like spencer very little, but she is Kamons daughter and well the three of them are all that I have left to remind me of them. "

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"It is quite alright, we all have things that makes us who we are. I wouldn't expect anything more from you then this right here. My children will meet you and Kalia and I am sure they will love you both." She kept laying there though and breathed in a little deeper with a smile. Oh this was good and this was worth it. The thought for a moment the baby might wake up was all she had before speaking. "The only thing that could break up this enjoyment is the baby crying... anf food. All that working has made me hungryso you go and chek you baby... I'll go and put some food together for us to eat. Deal?"

Hanna smiled and giggled " I probably should make sure she is ok, but the nanny surely has her taken care of, there is a reason I pay her" She sighed as she got up reluctantly. " your mean making me get up from my warm and comfortable spot... " She said as she made her way to Kalia's room, stark naked. She giggled as she went in and gave her a kiss and put her in the playpen and played with her for a while, When it was time to eat she left Kalia to the nanny and made her way back. Hanna was still stark naked, and it didn't seem to bother her but then again she was a hapan, there wasn't much to be ashamed of. " It better be good enough for having to leave my comfy spot next to you" She said trying to pretend to be mad at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom