Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Holodate(Matsu)

Hanna smiled and spoke, knowing she would feel better if they were at her home. " Matsu, lets go to my house" She gave the directions and took her hand with a smile. She got up and followed her outside. " So where is your speeder?" She asked with a smile. She was excitied to watch a movie with matsu. It would be fun. It would be alot of fun. She giggled and looked at the woman before her. " So where is your ride for us to fly in?"

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

Matsu just smiled and moved gently moving the woman's hands behind her neck while hers went to Hanna's waist. With a few words she pressed the force below them, she let them raise up into the air of Coruscant while following the directions and keeping her eyes looking at Hanna's. She didn't have a speeder, no she had something better. Some small power to fly and could carry/ferry another with or (or two if she had her daughters). Her words she let come out while wrapping them in a small cocoon of force energy. Enough to mute the world outside but Matsu's senses were on high alert while they remained below the traffic but above the people. "I do not own a speeder Hanna, I can fly to where I want to go and see the beauty of Coruscant. See the beauty of you with your hair blowing in the breeze, see the looks we get and.... and" Matsu let it trail off while she statreed to rise again close to a building. Hanna's building since she didn't have to follow skylanes and came to stand on the roof. The jedi master offered another smile while she looked around and brought a hand up to take Hanna's while gently kissing along the knuckles.

Hanna gasped as she flew off into the air, it was like when Kamon had done some thing similar but she was much better. She held on tightly to Matsu as they flew through the air. It was exhilarating, but she didn't know what else to do but cling to Matsu for her life. She figured she didn't mind. When they landed she smiled as she had her hand kissed. " That was....." she didn't know what to say. She smiled as she was unsure what to do. She was still really close to matsu, so she just blushed bright red and smiled at her. She had to admit that Matsu was rather beautiful. This was sort of embarrassing. She was't sure what to do, she didn't even know what to say, she just sat there like

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at Hanna and with the senator so close she moved lightly her small kisses along the length of the woman's arm. Until she grazed her shoulder and neck coming to her cheek and stopping. Just for a moment as her hands came up and cradled Hanna's face. The jedi master ran lightly the pads of her thumbs along her cheekbones and spoke offering a low voice. "So pretty and sweet, you have already made this more then worth it. If we have nothing else at least know I have enjoyed this right here with you Hanna... beautiful Hanna." Matsu stopped chewing her lower lip and closed her eyes while she moved in to kiss the woman briefly. Just enough to feel her but chastely for several seconds until he pulled away and opened her eyes. Matsu licked her upper lip for a heart beat before letting her hands drift down from Hanna's face to her shoulders then her arms until ending at her hands.

Hanns smiled She giggled as she kissed up her arm. Matsu was beautiful. " Really? " She got out right before suddenly lips were on hers. She blushed and took her hands in hers. She looked at Matsu. " I don't know what to say..." She said as she leaned forward and kissed those lovely lips of Matsu's. She let them linger for a few moments before letting go. She then giggled and dragged Matsu towards her couch. She giggled as she jumped on the couch and dragged matsu onto it right next to her as she voice activated the holo terminal. " So what do you want to watch?" She asked with a smile and giggle. She was warming up to Matsu.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu felt a sharp intake of breathe at the kiss and then she was being dragged towards the house and the couch. Her face was alright with warmth while sitting there. It was quite a comfy couch and far better then the ones on the ship. Made for travel and keeping you awake no this was fun and finding a position where it was comfortable the most. Her shoulders under Hanna's arm while gently holding her hand with her right hand. Letting it drape across her chest while taking in the majority of the house. The holoscreen and movies or shows... She didn't really understand but a few titles made her interest go up. "50 Shades of Rust and love and obsession of @[member="HK-36"] with Danger, sounds interesting. Zeltrons in love... Oh I have heard it is quite famous. I do not know many of these titles, is there one that is funny and romantic." Then one caught her eye as she spoke. "The Hapes Bride, oh that looks adorable."[insert Princess bride with star wards terms]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Matsu Ike"] @[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]
Before the two would change the channel, a hole-advertisement popped up, it began with a male narrator saying
"Paid to you by Iron Chef's Fine Meats And Cuisine."
Then the image of HK flickered on with the advertisement, it showed him standing with one of his legs on a chair, he was leaning on the knee of that leg
"Oh, hello there, I almost did not see you there, but then I did, because my eyes are superior to your organic ones."
He straightened up slightly as he spoke, he was wearing his ceremonial armor
"I have heard that there is a movie centered on me, HK, titled '50 Shades of Rust and Love and Obsession of HK-36 with Danger' first of all, what's with the two 'and's' next to each other? I mean come on. Second of all, I have never met any Danger, but I am told it refers to miss Danger Arcenau, and I am sure that she is as appalled as I am that such fiction was created about us."
He then shrugged slightly
"But I am also told she has big buns of steel, so it is plausible. Either way, if you decided to watch that movie, just let me clarify, that I do not have any romantic feelings or obsessions towards Danger and her buns."
He then kicked the chair aside
"But if you chose to not watch it, I do not know who you are, I do not know what you want in a movie, if you are looking for a movie with Jedi in it, I can tell you, I do not have the Force. But what do I have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you watch that movie now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will threaten you some more because I am passive aggressive and non-confrontational."
The advertisement flickered then, showing a logo with a spaceship traveling in an arc, leaving a glittery tail behind it, HK was in the cockpit of the spaceship, giving thumb's up, and there was a banner underneath the logo, reading "The More You Know."

Hanna smiled " hmm Inconceivable " She giggled, it was a good movie. " If you pardon me, I need to check on Kalia. You can come, if you want" She said reluctantly leaving Matsu and smiling at the nanny as she went in and looked down at her precious little Kalia. She lost track of the seconds as she watched her sleeping little girl. Hanna sighed, the little girl before her meant the world to her and well she knew she had to get to matsu but she didn't want to leave her baby girl. Hanna loved her. She smiled as she watched the baby girl below her. She sighed figuring it was about time she headed back to Matsu.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu giggled at that and the mention of seeing the baby brought her attention while she walked with her. She wanted to see the baby she would have to meet eventually and stood there letting her hair down. A semi thick curtain of black hair over her shoulders while she looked down. One hand went to Hanna's back and rubbed it while she spoke softly to not wake her up. "She is very beautiful Hanna. You are a very lucky woman." The jedi master took the senators hand and walked just to the door while offering a grin. "Do you have a baby monitor? We could listen in case she wakes up with it. If not then I will listen for her if you want to come back and sit down."

Hanna smiled and grabbed the other monitor and squeezed Matsu's hand. " your awesome" She said as she walked back to the couch and cuddled with Matsu. " I don' know but well I like being this close to you, you're good at keeping me sane. I haven't felt safe like this for a while" Hanna began to watch the Holovid. It was funny and romantic. She couldn't believe the lengths that the hero went to. Hanna leaned against Matsu and smiled, she was having fun here watching a movie. " So, are you having fun?" She wanted to make sure she was.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu settled back in and found a nicer spot, this time with her head on Hanna's shoulder and the movies was very fun. The laughs were quite good, the hero very well intentioned and finally. A question from Hanna that had the jedi master thinking. Was she enjoying herself? Yes was the simple answer, she was enjoying the moment and gave a nod of her head. "Very much, you have a beautiful home and are so enjoyable to be around. No ulterior motive and no deep dark secrets that will cast you in a bad light. I could see many things but being here with you right now is a treat. If it was edible it would be something rich and fattening, or something so sweet you can only take a few bites."

Hanna smiled " Good, I was hoping you were, I would feel terrible if you weren't " She giggled at the description. " I think I could get use to spending time with you but I don't know.. I mean I did just meet you " She giggled as she moved Matsu's hair so she could kiss those irresistable lips. She blushed afterwards. " Sorry.. " She said blushing red. She sighed and looked the other way. She wasn't sure how to act, she liked matsu. But she didn't want to be too forward. Hanna toyed with her own hair and tried to pay attention to the movie again. She after all didn't want to approach the issue of her kiss. So she tried to pretend it didn't happen.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu smiled at the kiss when it left her face and went back to relaxing on the couch while her ears listened. Partially to the rooms of the place. To the baby sleeping, to the movie and to Hanna's heartbeat. She brought a hand up and just interlaced her fingers with Hanna's for the movie while she spoke with a smirk in her head. 'As you wish' Her face hid the smile in the outfit of Hanna but it was cracking her up. It was hilarious but while she watched it was getting good and the moment for them both might come. "You do know how to show a woman a wonderful time."

Hanna smiled as she held Matsu's hand. " Well that is good, I am glad your having a good time" She said looking at her now, as she played with Matsu's hand interlacing her own with her's. She smiled and blushed as she found herself moving her gaze from Matsu's hands to her breasts to her eyes, that seemed to pierce her soul. She was relaxed for the first time for a very long time. It was nice to be at ease again. She loved the feeling of someone else snuggling with her on the couch. Hanna smiled and just held Matsu's hand
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu felt Hanna's gaze on her and gave a small muzzle to emphasize how comfortable she was. The movie was nearing its end and she didn't know about watching a second but she could at least enjoy the rest of it. Then it was over and matsu closed her eyes letting the moment stand still for a time. She took everything in but more importantly shifted so her seat on the couch was letting her hold Hanna's hand more. The jedi master kissed it again not wanting to get up, just be lazy and lay with the woman on the couch all night. Oh they could move to just into a more comfy position at least but she didn't want her to move from that spot. "Oh that was good and your so comfy. All that warmth, I don't want to get up just snuggle you forever."

Hanna giggled and blushed. It was wierd having her hand kissed. " I could live with that, I like snuggling" She smiled and wondered if she could ask her to do what she really wanted. To be held... She sighed and just smiled having her this close. "I didn't think I would find someone who would make me feel so a peace again." She said as she used her free hand to play with matsu's hair. She couldn't help but smile as she looked upon Matsu. She had that effect on Hanna. She was happy just to be here with her. "Matsu..." She managed to get out as she just smiled and gazed at the woman laying against her, and keeping her warm. She was red of course as matsu seemed to make her blush with just a look. She wondered if perhaps she felt something as well.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at Hanna and took in her blushing with a smile. Oh it was too much, too much adorableness and the jedi master melted. Her words coming out while a hand went behind the senators back and just kind of held her. It slid up to her back and she could feel Hanna's heartbeat for a moment. She heard her name but nothing more just offering a nod of her head. "Yes." It was a blanket statement, something she would let the woman apply to well just about everything and a smile came... Then a giggle before Matsu buried her face in Hanna's shoulder to hide her own blush.

Hanna smiled and snuggled against Matsu. "Can you stay here tonight? We can stay just like this.. If you want. I mean I didn't mean that... " She blushed. She did not mean it like that at all. She just wanted to lay here with the beautiful woman beside her. " Matsu... I like this, just this. " She said as she moved played with matsu's hand. She wiggled her fingers against her held hand. She tried to bury her head into the couch as she blushed and regretted what she had said earlier. Still regretting it. She just enjoyed being here with Matsu and she had screwed it up.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Her nervousness raised the raised masters eyebrow, not in disinterest. She didn't have to return to the temple as it stood but she was also unclear if Hann'a wanted her to stay or go. Slowly the jedi master moved shifting their positions while lifting the cushion of the couch on the back. She let it go to the floor for one purpose, to lay there and offer her arms. She was happy to just be there for as long as was wanted. Her hand that had went to Hanna's back now rubbed small circles on it as she spoke offering a smile. "As you wish."

Hanna smiled and laid against Matsu, her back to her. "hmm I like this" She said as she felt her self dozing off. " Your so nice..." She said as she tried to keep up. It was a losing battle though. She fell asleep snuggled in Matsu's arms. That was when the baby monitor went off. All one could hear was the crying of the little girl that was Kalia, and hanna sighed loudly as she prepared to get up. It seemed it was going to be one of those nights. She turned around and kissed Matsu. " Well it seems I have to go tend to the baby... I will be back as soon as I get her sleeping again. "

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom