Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Healing Retreat

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Maiev"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tegaea did not back down or apologise to her wife. She had invited a healer, so obviously she wanted Maiev to help her. If Maiev could not know what the problem was it’d be actively harmful to let her try and help. It was like trying to fix an engine without know which part was broken.

“Unfortunately one’s body is not like a subordinate which will do what you tell it. Rather, it has its own wants and needs.”

She’d have found it amusing that Siobhan felt this way if it wasn’t such a serious issue.

Tegaea gave the datapad to Maiev. “Doctor Osway is a good physician, and she worked with other doctors to come to her conclusions.”

The records would show that it was a stroke caused by a clot which had caused paraplegia and memory loss.

Maiev gave Tegaea a small nod, taking the offer datapad and immediately began to look through the contents. This Doctor Osway had indeed been thorough with her medical reports on Sio's condition when first attended to.

She said nothing, and it seemed the witch was solely absorbed in reading the information before her. Which wasn't entirely lie, but she was also conversing with Kalax.

I don't think we can do anything about the memory loss...

<What about the meditation ritual?>

It's possible...but I don't have the exact ingredients for incense, nor do I think Arkas has as deep of a connection to the Spirit Plane as Dathomir.

<That's a fair point, what about the...paraplegia?>

I have some tonics and balms that could help, maybe not entirely but they should help the process.

A few minutes passed with silence, at least on Maiev's part anyway. She finally looked away from the datapad and over to Siobhan and Tegaea.

"There are a couple things I can do to help you, one might be a bit out of reach being on Arkas. But I believe I can help the healing process, and get you back on your feet sooner."

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]​

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Maiev"]

"Subordinates have their own wants and need as well, love. I'm very good at making them realise that they can fulfil their needs by obeying me without question," Siobhan could not help respond a bit tartly.

Her gaze turned to Maiev. The witch seemed deep in thought. At least as far as Siobhan could tell. There were ripples in the Force, but nothing she could trace. Unlike Elpsis, she was no mentalist and her preternatural senses were pretty weak now given her enfeebled state.

However, her eyes lit up as the witch spoke. "How would you do that? Elaborate."

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

Tegaea yielded the discussion with a shrug. Whatever Siobhan’s theory on bodily obedience it clearly wasn’t working – though she didn’t need that obvious point mentioned.

“Yes, what did you have in mind?” Tegaea asked curiously.

Maiev had come recommended, but she couldn’t help but suspect there’d be a ‘pitch’ at some point where the witch might try and hit them up for a retainer. To Tegaea’s cynical mind it was usually those who mentioned the location who might try and ask for an increased fee.

"Well firstly, I know of a meditative ritual that could help restore your lost memories. Albeit I don't believe it is possible on Arkas, unless it has a spot with a strong connection the the spirits; like Dathomir generally does."

She paused, looking back and forth between the two other women.

"It's something I learned from the Weaving Wilds Clan, who have a near constant connection to the earth beneath them, and the spirits around them. They have a belief that memories aren't simply lost, just that something has happened that's unwillingly locked them away in your mind."

As she spoke, it became quite apparent that Maiev would probably do well as a clan matriarch, or a lecturer in general. She looked about ready to spin off into a full on discussion before she caught herself.

"But as said before, I don't believe it would be doable on Arkas. However, I do have something else that can at least help you regain the use of your legs." Maiev stood up, walking over to a nearby table and placed her satchel down. She flipped the latches open and began to pull out various items from within. They mostly ranged from small flasks; with various colours, and small packages wrapped tired neatly with string.

"These are all various tonics and balms that work in conjunction with one another to heal one's body. Certain ones work for particular areas, and I have just the pair that should help you Ms. Kerrigan."

[member="Maiev"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Siobhan frowned. "I know of no such spot on Arkas," she admitted reluctantly. Of course, if it existed, she might have simply forgotten about it. "Regardless, me being able to walk is the more pressing matter at this juncture, I believe. I've been catching up on the predictably sorry state of affairs of the Galaxy."

Her gaze fell upon the various item Maiev had retrieved from her satchel. "I see you've brought quite a selection. But...how exactly will these...balms and potions fix my body? I have been trying to will it to get back in shape for a long time now." A bit of her ego might be creeping in.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Maiev"]

Long experience ensured that Tegaea showed no reaction to her wife’s comment. Doubting something would work because she had not been able to will her body better was a typically Siobhan comment. She showed no reaction though because her wife clearly believed it.

She was however a little peeved that Maiev had this great idea for memories…which couldn’t be used on Arkas.

Spirits.

That was the witch’s word for the Force. That brought to her mind something and she scanned through her datapad for a report she had received a few days before.

“Now, I’m not a Force user, but what you’re referring to is a nexus, yes?” she asked. “As it happens, a scouting party recently discovered a previously unknown Force nexus on the island of Khadur in the southern hemisphere. Here.”

She handed over the datapad to Maiev.

“Would that be strong enough in spirits?” Of course, their house was strong in spirits, but only the alcoholic kind!

Maiev let out a small chuckle at Sio's comment, glancing over at Tegaea to gauge the woman's reaction. There was none, which at least in the witch's mind, meant it was likely a common theme with her life.

"Unfortunately it doesn't quite work like that, Ms. Kerrigan." She turned to look at the woman in question. "But there is an element on will in what we're going to do, it just needs a healing catalyst to do the majority of the work."

The witch returned her gaze to the table before her, eyes lingering back and forth over the items she had laid out.

<I would suggest that tonic and balm combination, they've worked wonderfully in the past.>

Kalax's suggestion was towards a light blue coloured potion, and the small package tied with a piece of yellow string. There was no outward identification to be discerned looking at the balms, but Maiev had for years opted to use different strings and memorized which was which.

"The tonic upon consumption will in essence stimulate your brain, make it more open and malleable to connect with the rest of your body. The stroke you suffered has damaged the part that deals with motor functions. Obviously it didn't do it completely, otherwise you wouldn't be moving at all. The balm is the second of a two-part process, it will be applied to the affected area; in this instance your legs, and should help bridge the gap through your nervous system."

Tegaea had spoken up at that point. Maiev turned to look at her, taking the datapad offered. She read through the provided information, scouting reports that had been documented on the area in question. A Force Nexus would certainly be a suitable replacement, given they were unable to immediately fly to Dathomir right now. Maiev knew there had always been a degree of debate amongst her people, between spirits, magic and the Force. Some believed they were individual, others saw them as a single thing but with different interpretations.

"Yes, I think that might just work. We'll have to see after this." Maiev handed the datapad back, then turned to address Sio again. "As I was saying, the balm will need to be obviously applied. Would you rather have your wife be the one to do that?"

This revelation filled with Siobhan with mixed feelings. On the one hand, it would sped up her recovery. But on the other hand, she hadn't been informed about the Force nexus' existence. "Oh...I see. Well, that's good," she responded, feeling a little put out. "I would like to see the scout's report," she added, reaching out for the datapad.

Before she could peruse it, Maiev addressed her again. The witch talked about stimulating her brain with tonics and applying balms to her paralysed legs. "I am perfectly fine with you applying the balms, Ms. Maiev. Young Elpsis mentioned that you are...very skilled with your fingers. I'm sure I'll be perfectly comfortable with you."

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Maiev"]

Tegaea handed over the datapad. She heard the reproof in her wife’s tone but made no comment on it. She would discuss it later, but it had not been discovered by an official Firemane expedition, but rather a different sort of scouting party.

Siobhan’s store of corny, seductive lines seemed never ending. Tegaea waved a hand with a smile.
“Her choice. You know what you’re doing with these balms so you’re the best choice.”

It’s not like Siobhan is shy about showing off her…legs.

She nodded her head, it was better to ask than just out right assuming.

Force knows it had been a sore topic over the years. The times Maiev had offered something similar, she had gotten particular looks sent her way.

Despite that though, Maiev much preferred being the one to apply the balm. It was much easier to do rather than trying to explain and teach someone else on the fly.

"Good to know." There was a slight smile on her face, cheeks flushed red for a moment at the mention of Elpsis. "Do you happen to have a certain room you want to do this in?" She returned to the table and began to pack away the tonics and balms that weren't going to be used. "It's better if you're laying down during the process."

With the rest packed neatly back in her satchel, Maiev turned to look at both women.

"Oh, also I was reading up on the reports and realised there wasn't one more recent. Has there been any improvements? Been able to feel your legs, wiggle your toes?"

[member="Maiev"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Siobhan was not shy about showing off her legs, among other things. They were long, toned and deserving of worship. Sadly, they felt a bit like jellie now. "No, I haven't," she said after some thought. "I don't feel much of anything in them right now, alas." On the bright side, she was a bit more forthcoming with information now.

"We have a sunroom. I believe that will do nicely. It is very comfortable and offers a lovely view," she glanced towards Tegs. "Would you like to come along, love?"

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

“Of course! It’s a lovely day outside.” Tegaea pressed a button on her communicator. Simoon, their bodyguard came in.
“Everything alright, ma’am?”

“Yes, thank you. Could you give me a hand with Lady Kerrigan? The sunroom deck chair I think would suit.”

The tall Dahomian lady gently picked up Siobhan like she weighed nothing more than a sack of potatoes and carried her to the next room. There she would be laid carefully down and Maiev would be able to apply her balms.

Simoon made sure everything was well and then excused herself whilst Tegaea stood by to help if needed.

Maiev watched quietly as the Dahomian; Simoon, made her return to the room. From what the witch had gathered from speaking to Sio, the woman wasn't particularly keen on being carried like some child. The woman was proud, stubbornly so it would seem, and if she had any feasible means of walking under her own power - she would be.

Thinking on it, Maiev knew she'd be much the same.

Simoon (and Sio) were the first to leave, with Tegaea following close behind. It left Maiev to trail behind, and converse quietly with Kalax.

<I like her, she reminds me of you when you were younger.>

You mean stubborn to a fault?

<Oh yes, and I'm glad we managed to get that out of your system. Force knows what kind of situations we'd be in otherwise.>

Maiev rolled her eyes as they entered the sunroom. It was spacious like any of the other rooms, with a wonderful view outside with the sun beaming down. It was indeed a lovely day outside. As she watched Simoon help Sio over to where she was to lay down, something clicked in the witch's mind.

She had forgotten something, and that made her flush slightly.

"I have just realized we'll need to do something additional, that might've slipped my mind." Maiev chuckled sheepishly, looking away from either of the women as she placed her satchel down. "I'll need you to disrobe fully, Ms. Kerrigan. It occurs to me that with the state of your condition, I'll also need to apply the balm to your spine as well." She walked over to the redhead, handing the tonic to her. "Once you've done that, I'd advise drinking that before you lay on your stomach."

<Look at you being all flushed, it's adorable.>

Maiev had to refrain from mentally smacking Kalax over the head. The spirit just cackled quietly in response.

Being carried like a weightless toy did not please Siobhan, as nice as Simoom's muscles were. She looked discontent and muttered something in Eldarai. She preferred doing the carrying herself. If she could have walked, she would have. Anyhow, she was laid down and the statuesque bodyguard excused herself, though she'd continue to be close enough to help if needed.

Siobhan noted the crimson flush on Maiev's cheeks. It was quite adorable. She raised an amused eyebrow when the witch revealed the cause. "Oh, that's no bother," she said in a seemingly casual tone. "I appreciate you being so thorough. It's just a pity that you are fully covered. I can only admire your body so well through that dress of yours, which is lovely by the way."

As Tegaea knew, Siobhan had an endless supply of corny lines.

Harmony had to put her hand on her mouth to keep herself from laughing. "Lady Mistress, do you require help?" she asked.

"No, thank you. I am quite capable of undressing myself." So with some effort, Siobhan managed to liberate herself of her scarlet dress. Conveniently, it was one of her looser ones. She was not wearing much beneath it. Following her stroke, Siobhan had experienced some eating difficulties and had lost some weight. Likewise, she'd been incapable of keeping up with her usual exercise routine. But though skinnier and less toned than in the past, she was still attractive. Tanned skin was marred by a bounty of scars. She had an ample bosom. Having disrobed, she swallowed the tonic.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

Tegaea for her part was absolutely fine with undressed women. She had good experience with them, of all shapes and species.
She assisted her wife by removing the discarded clothes and giving them to Harmony to neatly fold.

“It is indeed a lovely dress. I’m not sure if it’s unprofessional for a witch to spend the night with her clients like it is for doctors, so I’ll just leave the offer there.”
Maiev was cute when she blushed and Tegaea aimed to increase that flush! She suspected Maiev would turn her down, but ah well.

She helped lower the bed Siobhan was on and turn her over; a hard task for someone without the use of their legs.
She then stepped back to admire her wife’s body, then looked to Maiev.

“She’s all yours, dear.”

The witch's cheeks get a further shade of red at Sio's comment, or more specifically the initial half of it. She was immediately reminded of Elpsis' stories about her, and now Maiev was getting a first hand example of that.

She went to thank her when Tegaea spoke up, and ended up blushing even further. Internally she could hear Kalax's laughter over her 'plight', but even that didn't dissuade the witch. Both woman were very attractive, however Maiev had to focus on the job at hand.

Which happened to involve one of said women being naked before her.

"Thank you," she eventually replied with a smile. Making no comment on the offer, yet.

The dress was one of the few things Maiev kept around as a connection to her Dathomirian roots. It was clearly made of finer material than you'd find on the planet, but the design practically screamed the origin it was mimicking.

Maiev averted her eyes when Sio began to undress. Say what you want, but Maiev was always made sure to be polite. Kalax and the various matriarchs that had taught her, made sure of it.

"Okay Ms Kerrigan, over the next five or so minutes you'll start feeling yourself becoming a bit drowsy. This is normal, you'll still be conscious but your mind will be in a more relaxed state." The response always varied per person, but generally there was a bit of subconscious resistance. Not too surprising when the body suddenly feels the reins being pulled from its hands, and something else lulling it to a calmer state.

She couldn't help but look across Siobhan's back, taking in the scars across it. Mainly because of curiosity, assuming each one held a different story. Maiev rolled up the sleeves of her dress slightly, before opening the small bound package revealing the cream like contents within. She applied some of it to both hands, then moved into position beside Sio's prone form.

"As I begin to apply this you'll begin to feel an odd sensation down your back. You'll essentially be feeling your spine, specifically at certain spots."

With that, Maiev brought her hands down to the woman's back and began rubbing into her skin, starting at the back of her neck. It was essentially a massage, Maiev's fingers digging in to hit certain points along Sio's spine. As she worked, the witch chanted quietly. It was clear she was being thorough as she gradually moved down Sio's back. Every so often she stepped aside to reapply some more balm, until eventually she was finished with the first part.

"One note I'd like to make, is that this obviously won't result in you immediately walking again. But my hope it will at least be a step towards that, allow you to feel your legs slightly - wiggle your toes maybe. If that is the case, then we can likely arrange something for repeat sessions."

Maiev returned to her chanting shortly after, now moving onto Siobhan's legs. The witch's fingers pressed along the flesh, finding and applying the balm to muscles and tendons specifically. After roughly thirty or so minutes on the legs alone, Maiev stepped back.

"And we are done. You'll need to stay as you are for another ten minutes, Ms Kerrigan. Once you feel the tonics effects wear off, you can sit up and get redressed."

It would take much longer until the results would be apparent. Should the tonic and balm have worked, then in the near future; whether that be hours or even days, Sio would be able to feel at least something in her legs again.

Siobhan felt pleased when her wife decided to support her attempt to get Maiev to stay the night with them. She had some ideas about patient/doctor games. Conveniently, they had a huge bed. However, before she could try and make the witch blush again, she was overcome by a strong feeling of drowsiness as the toxic took effect.

She tried to will herself to remain awake, even as the reins were being pulled from her body and she was engulfed by a languid air. "I see...," she muttered. "But I will still be conscious?" Maiev went on to say just that, but Siobhan felt like checking. Suddenly being made unconscious alarmed her a bit. It made treating her awkward in hospital sometimes.

Such as after she'd lost a limb - or needed to go through an amputation.

She nodded along as Maiev spoke, feeling a bit out of it. Then she suddenly felt the witch's hands touch her back, along with a weird sensation shooting through her body. Maiev's chanting reached her ears, while the Dathomiri rubbed the lotion across her body. Whether Maiev was a trained masseuse or not, she was doing a good job soothing her. "Alright," Siobhan said quietly. "You're good at this. Elpsis was right about your fingers." Feeling a bit soothed and more comfortable, Siobhan leaned into the touch.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

Though all of it Tegaea watched on carefully. Not just because any excuse to stare at her wife was welcome, but just to make sure there was no ‘funny business’. If it seemed like paranoia, it sort of was, but was it really paranoid if people really had been out to get you in the past? The list of people she trusted implicitly was very small indeed.

However, everything went well, and at the end her wife was clearly well enough to make a quip. That was always a good sign.
“Magic fingers is a good skill to have,” she added with a smile. She went and fetched a towel and draped it over Siobhan so that she was covered whilst the ten minutes passed. Then she fetched Harmony who brought the dress for Siobhan to put back on, and who would help her if she needed it.

“How do you feel, love?” she asked curiously.

Again, Maiev felt her cheeks burn red at the compliment. Internally she was (jokingly) cursing Elpsis for being so talkative. The thought crossed her mind that she needed to speak with the redhead about how much she revealed. Although she wasn't entirely too serious about that either, it was mainly to try and lessen the sheer amusement she was feeling from Kalax.

<It's a rare treat to see you embarrassed like this.>

Oh just you wait, you'll come to regret this.

<Probably, but I'll enjoy this while it lasts.>

With the treatment finished, Maiev focused on cleaning up. Taking one of the other towels and drying her hands. She made a mental note to acquire some more ingredients, provided this batch proved successful in healing Siobhan. If not, then other combinations would have to be experimented with. Maiev glanced over as Tegaea spoke to her wife, but was interrupted when Kalax chimed in again.

<I am...concerned about the other part if this.>

You mean helping to restore her memories?

<Yes that. The ritual you have in mind is going to reveal my existence to Sio, that I have no doubt about. Elpsis was able to perceive it easily with her abilities, but this might be a lot more jarring unless revealed before hand.>

Well, we'll address that point when we get there. First we need to see if the focus point will be powerful enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom