Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion A Few Credits More | Sith Empire Dominion of Aargonar

vQ1uSQJ.png

"It appears we have company" That sentence from the mechanical sounding voice of Anok-Eh caused a deafening silence among the Molok and Mythos. The Old Sith turned a glance to the Anubian as he was shown the Orbital scanning of the area.

The Holomap opened between them, a hover droid with a projector beamed a full 3-D area map of all their surrounding area, over a thousand square miles. Two blips stood out.

The first was an obvious convoy, they gave off proper imperial IFF's and were, for all screening purpouses cleared but not scheduled to be in the area. The second was much less obvious. There was a fleeting, occasional blip directly at the heart of the expected dig area. Too small for a full convoy but too large for an malfunctioning droid or a dead telecommunications hub.

"Scavengers? Bounty hunters?" Asked the Anubian, his head tilting slowly as he regarded the Sith Lord.

Mythos did not answer, his eyes closed and he focused and meditated for what seemed to be an eternity. He used the power of the dark side of the force to reach across its web and pierce whatever being was in the heart of this dig. Something was amiss, the force trembled and made him uneasy, it bothered him, it put him on edge. It did not take long for The Old Sith to smell the slightest hint of Ashla, it was enough.

"Jedi... There is, was or will be Jedi here" Mythos spoke while removing His fathers hat, narrowing his eyes and focusing his rage across the force. He wanted them to know he was here, if they were here. To those attuned to the force nearby it would feel as if the temperature of this barren wasteland got twice as hot, an unnatural hot flare that left as soon as it arrived.

"Shall We Ca-"

"No. Report none of this to Imperial command, I wish to do this myself."

Mythos dropped his obscenely large rucksack and pulled The Axe of Adas, shouldering it before walking alone into the heart of this dig.

"Always hunting the kill..."
Kimora Min Kimora Min Kelsie Sylvan Kelsie Sylvan

Last edited:
eX5vzMk.png
As the engineer, and the 3 legionaries began moving forward through the corridor the engineer's shoulder-mounted light illuminating a limited area in the direction he happened to be facing the corridos was long and wide and seemed to very little damage inside ad troops and the engineer moved along in a systematic survey the troops on tight wedge formation weapons at ready and engineer in the middle of the formation. Meanwhile, on the surface a large dust storm rolled in cutting visible to almost zero Colton got on his comlink "Hammer 1 to security force, status checks every 5 minutes over." "Hammer 4 copy, hammer 5 copy, hammer 6 copy, hammer 7 copy Hammer 8 copy." at least all troops now had functions comms thanks to the engineers.
Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar

tsedivider9.png

Ishana Pavanos

I
56HMfMW.png

The sounds of battle could scarcely be heard and Ishana smiled, she whispered in a near sing-song voice, "she's coming for you all." Thick, delirium induced laughter unfolded from her lips. "You're all gonna die." The guards smashed the bars of her cell with the ends of their rifles. Ishana jumped and laughed harder. "You're gonna die." Her body shivered from the rush of air out of the vents, she could feel Kaalia's presence get closer to the palace.
Meanwhile, Gorra shouted for his men to man the turrets, war droids were deployed and fighters left their hangars to meet with the Sith Empire. Mercenaries armed with shoulder-mounted rockets took aim at the Legionnaires that approached, while others took to sniper nests and began to take their aim. A horde of foot soldiers and shock troopers rushed to meet with the Sith's forces.
An all too familiar scream of TIE fighters could be heard in the distance as bombers approached and Gorra's men manned their anti-air guns. The battle for Gorra's Palace had only just begun and the outcome of it would surely not be in his favor and even now the slug was thinking of his escape route. "Get to the tunnels! Ready the shuttle, and take the prisoner!"

eX5vzMk.png

Objective: POGing it up
Post number: 5

The engineer accompanying the team venturing into the depths of the buried space hulk arched a brow beneath his respirator helm as Hammer team copied out to their Leftenant, the soldier awaiting for the team to take the lead, offering a motion of the hand forward down the corridor where the blast door slided open with only a sliver less ferocity than it had when the vessel left the drive yards. Entering a bay illuminated by a burning crimson light an escape pod bay revealed itself to the team, all of the pods long expended and likely scattered across the planet's surface. Another peculiar observation made was the orientation of everything. Each and every panel and button at eye level rather than orientated at abdomen level or lower. Thus...making short work of determining they were upside-down in orientation to the lay out of the crashed vessel.

"We're not right side...meaning navigating this is going to be difficult...looking at the number of escape pods we're more likely than not aboard an Acclamator class...lets try and find our way to the bridge and see if we can salvage any data..." The Engineer said, pulling up his wrist communicator to his chin to relay to his NCO.

"Sir, it seems we're aboard an Acclamator class. Should yield enough to construct the base template alone. No sign of scavs or droids, I'll keep you posted."

"Copy, Anvil 4, we'll give you a little more time, try and link up with any data terminals you can find but we're on a timetable." The NCO replies.

"Copy..." Hammer 4 remarks, lowering his wrist down to adjust his shoulder mounted light. "We're not going to have all too much time so lets be on the move..."

Last edited:
56HMfMW.png
Things would get much, much worse for Gorra as Avacyn received Agent Wendigo's message. A harrowing smile wurmed its way into her facial features as she tugged at the handles of the speeder, causing it to veer off to the right. The woman responded to the operative who had just informed her of Gorra's and Ishana's location in a much simpler manner.

"Perfect. Scout the place out and await my arrival. I won't be long."

And it indeed did not take long for Avacyn and Adrian to reach Wendigo's position. The Sith lady wasted no time approaching the agent after hopping off the speeder, looking out towards the place where Gorra had holed himself up. "So that's where the slug is hiding," she said in amusement, though seething anger hid underneath. Rarely had anyone ever crossed her the way he had. He was going to be an example, and one that would not be forgotten by anyone anytime soon as long as she had anything to say about it.

"Spot any good ways in we can use?"

Valessia Brentioch

V
nulXbVq.png
It was gross. Hot, dry and of course the sand was everywhere. She had hoped the good Doctor had gotten ahead start by now. Valessia did not want to imagine being out here any longer than she had to. After all, she had a conference call with her daughter Alessandra Creed Alessandra Creed and she was not going to miss that. Officially they were all here on behalf of their Emperor and what a fantastic man he was, is. Valessia was grateful for technology as she rode on the bantha along the dunes of sand that passed her by. An application of the Force kept sand away from her and her noble steed. "Come along Mr. Turner, don't let the heat get to you." The bantha may have replied, but one could never be quite too sure. An entourage of people accompanied the Dark Lady as she traveled toward the doctor's last coordinates. Unofficially she was here to wrangle samples of a sarlacc for her own personal experiments.

nulXbVq.png
Eye of Solomon Valessia Brentioch

Eldaah and her Master had always enjoyed working with Grand Doctor Zyn whenever they had the chance to collaborate with the woman. While her current studies on Dathomir weren't interesting to the Lady of Secrets, the chance to work together on Aargonar to collect sarlacc samples couldn't be passed up. Eldaah had been dispatched to the world as it was being enjoined to the Sith Empire, accompanying the Lady Brentioch to the surface.

Although Eldaah did not particularly like desert planets.

Riding on one of the banthas, wearing light and airy clothing to make sure she didn't overheat, she had brought along a few of the Lady of Secret's Adepts and scientists to assist with the capture of specimens... and of course in the back of her mind was the ever present presence of her Master. Perhaps if they were lucky they might encounter one of the rarer gouka dragons that preyed on sarlaccs.

Eye of Solomon

E
nulXbVq.png

The prefabricated settlement had been constructed, with walls tall enough to discourage any would-be trespassers and automated turrets guarding each gap in the surrounding barricades, rather swiftly following the Doctor's arrival. The Doctor, however, had left even before the first building had gone up. In her eagerness, she had taken only a token handful of security personnel before galavanting off into the barren dunes. Rather than the traditional Bantha or Dewback that the other members of her entourage rode, Zyn herself rode her personal CRILOC Horse, the creature having been bred specifically for her on Lorrd.

The furred creature loped across the dunes, the good Doctor strapped into the saddle which encompassed its back, a pair of quadnoculars held up to her eyes as she reigned in the beast and began to scan the area. Switching through multiple visual spectrums, Doctor Zyn was momentarily broken out of her concentration as the communicator at her side began to beep. For a moment, she ignored it. But then she finally tore it from its coupling and activated it.

"What is it? You know I don't like to be disturbed in the field."

The man on the other end, one of her adjutants who had stayed behind to oversee the construction of the base, visibly winced. "A thousand pardons, Grand Doctor, but I am obligated to inform you that Lady Brentioch has come and gone. She is heading to your last known coordinates. She has brought others with her."

Zyn didn't even bother to hide her scowl, cutting the connection without even answering the man she had left so flustered.

"Great." She muttered, adjusting her position in the saddle and turning the quadnoculars back towards the way she had come.

FINISH ◈ THE ◈ MISSION
PKEoBoy.png

49b86e72b47c88c2c5aec23b49f94f10.png

wZQoo1u.png
The Agent had been watching, waiting, marking every adjustment of guard detail or signs of elevated alert level. As the sands shifted and rolled over Wendigo's position, it was evident that his presence had been masked not by the environment but the distractions of the armada and legions of the Sith Empire that loomed over the heads of Gorra and the hired gangsters that surrounded them. As anti-air emplacements opened fire and scorched the skies with bolts of red, green and blue alike, soon the sound of conflict swept across the open sands as the landers made planetfall and the battlelines were drawn. It was apparent by the comms chatter that the Hutt's palace had become the primary target for the Legion and that the spire of scum was to crumble before the day's end. Fortunately for the Legion, the Imperial Agent who had been skulking the sands like some sort of jackal merely needed to press a button and their artillery had the coordinates for every position and piece of equipment that the Hutt's underlings were likely to utilise in whatever defence that they could muster.

The Agent couldn't help but wonder in the back of his mind if Gorra's men knew that it was a futile decision to stand and fight. How the majority of them hadn't simply run as their boss fled for the hills but instead chose to fight against an enemy they couldn't beat was something Wendigo would never come to understand; he, after all, never had that choice.

The approaching speeders to his position made it evident that the two Sith had made it to his location, luckily the noise had been blanketed by the general ambience of conflict that surrounded them. A brief nod was given to the pair as they dismounted and a general equipment check was undertaken by the Imperial Agent to ensure that his weapons and tools were all accounted for and ready to go; "My lords." he stated in greeting before turning his view to the compound ahead; "Small guard detail outside, most likely some of Gorra's elite. Any pre-existing secuity detail inside is unknown. Ventilation shaft--" the Agent pointed out the obvious grate that sat on the side of the structure; "--Would be advised, my lords. If the Hutt catches wind of us, the likelyhood of the Air Marshal's execution increases dramatically; I wouldn't put it beyond a Hutt to consider it a last resort."

"I am at your service, my lords. What would you have me do?"

Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos | Ishana Pavanos | AMCO AMCO

eX5vzMk.png

The dig site of the buried Old Republic space hulk was now wholly underway. Seemingly all was quiet, only characteristic of the Major General that when given all but free reign over backwater swathes of the planet and a great deal of resources under his command he...does exactly what he was assigned to do, even if any other officer of his bars or Sith for that matter might feel slighted by the assignment. At the site of the base weld flashes and the sounds of automated construction continued to burn and resonate even as persistent, invasive sand and dust storms swept through the area.

Outside of the confined, six inch armor's worth of comfort he felt aboard his grav tank, Tavlar personally oversaw the construction, his goggles pressed tightly around his eyes with his rain drop camouflage shawl pulled up to shield his mouth from the sand. None of it ideal conditions but at the very least the General had the reprieve of knowing that it wouldn't be all too much longer on this rock.

Out of the void seemingly, the ever nauseating beeping of Tavlar's wrist comms jolted his senses from whatever occupied him.

"Castle to Enigma leader do you copy?" The base operated comms officer sounded out to his superior.

"Copy..."

"Command has sightings of of a Huttese patrol group headed in the direction of the base, current location 57" 42" headed from South-South East on your position. Strength to be about two dozen assault skiffs with embarked infantry."

"Copy, divert command of the Outpost to Captain 'Arko, I'll see to these degenerates myself, pin their movements to my nav." Tavlar responded, awaiting his copy before headed in the direction of his Grav tank, the aft blast door immediately sliding open to let aboard its commander. Pulling down his shawl once more he sat himself in the commander's position before manning the comms to the rest of the armored fighting vehicles in his platoon group, consisting of five heavy repulsor tanks. "Enigma group copy, conduct combat checks and then I want wedge formation on me, transferring coordinates." It only made sense the gangers would attack now, the base was in no position to conduct a meaningful defense if it was outnumbered and surrounded with no more than thirty feet of visibility surrounding them outside of the sights aboard the Grav-Tanks. And so, as ever eager as he always was to, the Major General set out on the Offensive.

56HMfMW.png
Avacyn nodded as her attention shifted to the ventilation shaft. It wasn't as guarded as many other places around the palace and would allow the trio to get in unnoticed if approached correctly. Wendigo's comment about the potential consequences of being caught in the act wasn't unfounded and they couldn't come to pass, under no circumstance.

"Looks like we have a plan, then. Agent Wendigo, you will be coming with myself and Knight Vandiir. Your skillset will be essential in resc-" Avacyn stopped and immediately corrected herself, "extracting the Air Marshal." In the moment it was better to keep her personal ties from getting to her. At least until the moment she got to be face-to-face with Gorra himself. Then, all of her fury would be unleashed.

"Do you have a way scoped out to get to the ventilation shaft unnoticed?" The Sith Lady would then turn towards Adrian to address him as well. "And perhaps you have anything to assist us? A distraction, maybe?"

vQ1uSQJ.png

rZaPQES.png

Tag: Mythos Mythos Kimora Min Kimora Min

"What do you mean, you forgot your Taozin Amulet?" Kelsie glared at Kicker.

"Sorry. Jeez. I didn't think I'd need it. It's all gross anyways," he replied.

"The Sith are coming and you forgot the one thing that'd hide you from them." The woman sighed, and shook her head. "We'll have to make do. Kicker, stay here. Set the charges, make sure Missy's analysis goes smoothly, do what she says. Hal, sniper position. Go out back, a position will be marked on your HUD."

"Why does he get to be the sniper? I'm bet-"

"Because he didn't forget the thing that will hide him..."

Hal shook his head, then did as his commander directed. Kicker sighed in defeat, then grabbed the thermals and headed out. Kelsie had her own plans -- mostly to do what she'd been trained to do. She hadn't had any good talking or deception lately, but silver tongues tend to be hard to get rid of. Thus she strode out the main entrance of the ruined base to 'stand guard' outside and wait for whatever Sith might be coming their way. Missy began to forge documentation for her group, and brought up the request from the Sith-Imperial Institute for Archaeological Exploration so Kelsie knew what to mention.

Blah blah blah. She'd done this before. Hopefully this would be over with soon... because that guy approaching with the axe looked pretty scary.

56HMfMW.png

Objective I: Slugstomping
Interacting With: Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos , Ishana Pavanos, & Agent Wendigo Agent Wendigo
Post Number III
---

Smiling cheerfully, the Knight tapped his earpiece twice. "I have just the thing, my Lady." Hearing the deferential confirmations from the over end, his smile turned predatory. "Deploy immediately, cause as much chaos as possible. Kill anything that isn't Sith-Imperial."

Within moments, his creatures were flinging themselves from their shuttles, targets already locked thanks to the Agent's intelligence. Soon, steel grey dots appeared in the sky, hurtling towards terminal velocity, heedless of personal risk. One was picked out of the sky by the Hutt's defences, another failed to deaccelerate properly and paid the price... purifying the gene pool in the process. Adrian had no use for flawed clones.

As two dozen more landed inside enemy formations, atop walkways, or simply crashed through the roof, the carnage began. Vibroweapons flashing with inborn skill, duraplast carapaces shrugging off all but the heaviest of blows, the Hutt's forces soon found themselves pressed on multiple fronts, hopefully too distracted to notice the small group making their way into the compound.

vQ1uSQJ.png

He followed the trail of the force only to realize he could very well be following a trail long since dead. Whatever happened here could have been at the hands of some ancient jedi shock trooper mission and ended the separatist base. The Old Sith however was determined to follow the trail deep into the sands.

For kilometer after kilometer he walked, he walked until the suns of the world burned his skin to a reddish shine. It wasnt long into the day when he arrived at the outskirts of an abandoned base, in the gate was a female. He stopped walking, took a good look around him and made several mental notes of the topography of his area. There were many places for a man to hide, many more to hide bombs and guns.

She looked like an archeologist, one with experience and some digs under her belt. Around her all the equipment was accounted for, all systems and gravsleds and sonar expulsion arrays. All seemed to check out yet still the Sith Lord walked with Axe brandished and at the shoulder.

A few meters away from the gates in the middle of the sandy wasteland Mythos stopped, placed the ax head first into the sand and used it as a stand to rest. He addressed the female archaeologist meters away.

"I assume you are finished with your initial scrub and report Doctor?"
Kelsie Sylvan Kelsie Sylvan

Ishana Pavanos

I
56HMfMW.png
"Easy on the goods!" Ishana shouted as two more of Gorra's thugs grabbed her from the cell. Just as shouts of Huttese echoed throughout the lower chambers. The Air Marshal spotted a baton on one of them and shrugged, a bag was placed over her head, "really?!" Still, she could just make where the baton was while in transport. Gorra wanted to keep her and use her as a way to gain leverage over the Sith Empire. While she could definitely see why that was a thing, it wouldn't be in his favor not today at least.
She noted the tunnels didn't have a lot of light and what light it did have wasn't very good.
Patrols mentioned that all they heard was a series of thuds and then shots of blaster fire. When they approached, the two guards were on the ground and their package had a blaster leveled in their direction. A baton in the other hand and the cuffs on the ground.
Ishana was still catching her breath as adrenaline rushed through her body. The patrols moved to rush her and found themselves on the ground with severe blaster wounds to their bodies and the Air Marshal took off running toward the shuttles all the same. Meanwhile, Gorra's forces found themselves under increasing heavy and suppressive fire. Worse, nightmares flew down and began to level and destroy everything in their path. Thugs with half a brain took off, while another set without half a brain stood their ground.
Gorra was absolutely losing it, and once word reached him that the Air Marshal had gotten loose? He threw half of his court out of the palace with orders to stall the Sith.

dd95b82b4b5794ba99a8282d40f875c8.png

9b27cfa73954fa36b46c7e8d47114470.png

7dsirbu.png
The holotable lit up with marks. It seemed as if the 7th had a benefactor.

The Legion's landfall had been reasonably uneventful, save for the anti-air cannons that had opened up on the mass of transports that sought to land at the rally point someways out from the palace's perimeter itself and whilst those guns had scored some hits on one transport or another, it did little to stop the deployment of the mass of Sith troopers and support that would roll over the Hutt's pitiful holding like a sandstorm. Artillery batteries were set up and powered up, their cannons pointing towards the sky in preperation for the salvos that would rain down upon the vermin until their positions were left nothing more than smoking ruins. Walkers took up the vanguard of the assault, acting as mobile shields for the countless number of men that stood behind them.

And in front of them all? The shifting black mass that was their General. The Blackstone Horror.

It took nothing less than the General to begin marching foward that his legion followed suit, walking across the sands as the artillery opened up and began striking the enemy positions to soften resistance long before the bulk of their force had even arrived. Once in range, however? The armoured spearhead opened up with salvos of main cannons and turrets alike, kicking up sand and bodies into the air as those positions held by criminals were slowly dismantled one by one. Clouds of dust and sand were kicked up as the Sith batteries struck their targets from afar as the 7th advanced. Soon enough they were at the perimeter wall of the palace, what remained of the criminal forces having retreating deep into the palace. Their outer shield generator had long since been blown to pieces before they could activate it but as a shield enveloped the compound? Things became a lot more interesting.

Gorra had an internal shield generation installed inside his palace.

"All units, this is IMPCOM."
"Focus fire on that shield. Break it and prepare to breach this sprawl of degeneracy."
"The General orders nothing be left standing."

eX5vzMk.png

Though the primary objective to Tavlar's being was the base's construction it was perhaps abundantly clear not only to himself but to the rest of his squadron that he was all too eager to climb into the Commander's position of a Claymore II and roam out in search of enemies to set in his sights.

Setting a platoon's worth of armored infantry just behind the ridge that helped enclose the base-camp into a bowl, Irveric took the lead of his squadron's column, keeping the advancing movement of the Huttese formation pinned on his scanners as he helped close the gap, using the low visibility the ever invasive sand storm created in his favor. Superior optics let the Claymore's peer through the dust clouds and thus pull the wolf pack of meager of Huttese skiffs into a desirable and importantly, deeply vulnerable position.

Splitting his squadron into two equal packs of four he began to maneuver into parellel pincers, establishing themselves once they'd left three hundred meters of clearance between either flank of the approaching formation. Once the marauders were so unfortunate to reach the range of the infantry's weapon systems. Of which between the blaster rifles was several rapid-fire repeating support weapons and HEAT rocket launchers, all of which unloaded into a wild volley of hellfire into the sand storm, able to pick out silhouettes of the enemy through their deployable thermal visors they braced their weapons unto the edge of the ridge as sharp crimson tracers of blaster bolts shot into nothingness,only able to see the sparks and flames of impact through the sand storm as frantic aurabesh sounded out in confused panic among the raiders.

A suitable enough foreground, all the same 'Enigma' squadron set itself in position, each vehicle setting itself at different elevations to impose even further confusion among the enemy should they try and spot out the origin of the heavy blaster bolts. On Tavlar's word of command, the loud screech of heavy laser cannons sung through the loud winds, the sound of super-heated particles punching through durasteel only a section among a symphony of chaos and destruction as the parceled Imperial defense force conducted its instruments of death.

Valessia Brentioch

V
nulXbVq.png
The bantha led convoy crossed the dunes of the desert as the windows howled. The Sith Lady and her entourage included were fast approaching the Grand Doctor's last coordinates. She had hoped she could get what she needed and be done with it, but something else told her that they'd be here for a while yet. Above the desert landscape, the silhouette of a Star Destroyer formed on top of the clouds, the shadow loomed across the vast sea of beige and dust-colored ground. Grains of sand were kicked into the wind and billowed upward toward the darkened heavens.
A droid riding on a bantha on the left informed her that they were in radio range and had alerted the Grand Doctor. "With luck I won't be there long to disrupt whatever it is the Doctor is up to." She could voice her want into the aether of the Force but as the sands around them shifted. Valessia sensed this was far from what would actually happen. "Relay our current position to the Doctor."
Then from somewhere on the right just over her shoulder Valessia spotted something moving, it was quite the distance and looked more like a black spec of dust, but then there was a ferocious roar. "Well, this just got interesting."
Dragon. "Droid, inform the Doctor."

vQ1uSQJ.png

"Nearly there." Kimora called out as she trudged through the sands. The troopers behind her were beginning to slow down due to the weight of the equipment they carried plus the beaming heat from the sun above. Occasionally, one would stop to drink from his canteen in order to keep exhaustion at bay.

The forgotten separatist base came into view slowly as they approached. Kimora picked up the pace slightly as the troopers lagged behind her. Figures populated her HUD, informing her of others nearby. She held her hand up, signaling the troopers to stop int heir tracks. Kim looked on ahead, utilizing her suit's magnification scope to see what was ahead. She could only spot a group talking to a lone woman just outside the base. Unsure of who they were, Kimora approached carefully and casually while the troopers behind her moved with their weapons at the ready.

"Do not open fire unless I give the signal," Kimora said beneath her breath to the troopers. She could not afford being a part of an accident on this mission. She was told to keep the operation quiet unless absolutely necessary.

vQ1uSQJ.png

rZaPQES.png

giphy.gif

Tag: Mythos Mythos Kimora Min Kimora Min

If there was one thing Kelsie knew, it was how to pull off a good disguise. Thankfully she knew more than one thing, otherwise she'd have died long ago. The woman had picked out relatively simple working clothes; cargo pants, a light cloth shirt, and a beige cap. Well-suited for work, and of course an extra layer of disguise from the
paper-thin armor she wore. Finally, a bit of flair -- a nerf-hide jacket and shades. Style was surprisingly important when undercover.

Style also tended to help pick out certain types of people, among other things. The man who'd just approached her was carrying one big axe. No armor, completely alone. She could tell he was looking closely. Of course she'd set up all the equipment; she'd needed it for the initial scans. Just good practice to keep it around. It gave the impression of work still being done. But that didn't seem to be the man's style -- only Force users gravitated towards the more... 'unique', weapons out there. Kelsie's sense of the Force had long left her, but she could feel a certain unease when looking at the weapon.

Still, she refused to react in any compromising way. A good Sith archaeologist would be rather used to seeing odd things. In an instant she'd settled into character. Kelsie reached into her pocket and produced a stimstick pack and lighter. She took her time, letting the stimstick slip into her hands, then placing it in her mouth and giving it a light. She blew out a ring of smoke as the presumed Sith Lord spoke. She responded simply with her own question, though a silent one: she held out the pack, shifting one of the stimsticks out slightly to be more easily taken if he wanted one.

Didn't really matter if he took one or not, but it was only polite to offer. "Sorry bub. Still cracking the encryption on the old data in there. We move now, we might lose it. Lot of it corrupted, not happy about finally getting opened, so we gotta do it quick." Hopefully the effect of her Taozin amulet didn't unsettle him too much, still assuming that he was a Force user. She shrugged, before looking him over once more. "You're a Sith? ArchEx told me I was the only one in this area."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom