Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion A Few Credits More | Sith Empire Dominion of Aargonar

Amaya Cardei

A
HTXI9sK.png

The Sith Empire has arrived in the Aargonar system with the Armada's 4th Fleet deployed en masse. A world that has little value is now in the crosshairs of one Darth Avacyn as she searches for her spouse, Air Marshal Ishana Pavanos who was taken on Gromas. As TIE fighters descend and transport ships carrying the loyal Crimson Lance, a battalion of Legionnaires sworn to Darth Avacyn's service, there is little to stand between the Dark Lady and her wife.
Meanwhile, there's a bounty from the Ministry of Scientific Advancement, beast hunters and hunters alike are requested to go and hunt down some sarlaccs. Aargonar 3, a moon of Aargonar - a desert world that seems to be a haven for these creatures let alone the planet itself which also harbors Gouka dragons. Then there's the Sith-Imperial Insitute for Archaelogoical Exploration, exploitation if you ask some, have put out their own bounty for explorers to seek out three places on Aargonar and bring back any artifacts they might find.
Finally, among the sand and the rocks, the Sith-Imperial military in its infinite wisdom has decided to begin building its own bases and storage facilities for goods coming in and out of the Tingel Arm. Still, it's anyone's guess as to what others within the Sith Empire have thought to do - but one thing is for certain... Hell Hath No Fury like a Sith Scorned.

56HMfMW.png
Gorra the Hutt sure as feth ain't the smartest slug around, the blasted slimeball fled Gromas with Air Marshal Ishana Pavanos. Ishana not only being an Air Marshal within the Sith Empire but the wife of Kaalia Pavanos, outed as Darth Avacyn on Gromas, the Triumvir of Strength. She's brought her full strength to bear on Aargonar there ain't a rock this slitherin' coward can hide under that won't be burnin' from her fury. There ain't nuthin' that's gonna keep her from findin' her wife, and Gorra - Gorra's lookin' to smuggle Ishana off Aargonar and send her down South. Out toward Sotta the Hutt for that nice payday she's worth, assumin' he can outrun the Sith Armada, and Legion combined not to mention Avacyn's own Valkyries. Still, there's plenty of the Hutt's own creepy crawlies and rough and tough boys to block and stall the might of the Sith Empire. You can join'em or Gorra's boys and test your strength.

nulXbVq.png
Welp, if you ain't into fightin' criminals and burnin' Hutts alive there's always this here bounty. All the way from the Ministry of Scientific Advancement, or was it Applied Sciences? Who knows. At any rate they lookin' for Sarlaccs and Gouka Dragons, you wanna grab some quick cash? This here outta do it, just uh - you know, don't get dead. The place might seem just like a plain ol' desert rock but let me tell you. There are unsavory types around these parts lookin' for the unsmart folk to try their luck out here. It's anyone game, just come prepared and uh, watch your stuff. There's a group of off-world Jawas that keep stealin' stuff, the little bastards. Oh, the bounty? Welp, they're lookin' to pay out ten grand for a Sarlacc, and five for the Goukas, reckon that oughta fetch you a quick payday.

vQ1uSQJ.png
The Sith-Imperial Insitute of Archaeological Exploi- erm Exploration has issued a bounty of its own. They're lookin' for folks to head out to these dusted sites of the old Republic and Separatist base locations and fancy out toward Vondar Canyon. Ain't nuthin' down there but things that you dea- I mean, there might be somethin' out there who knows. At any rate they're lookin' for pilots and explorers to not only grab the goods but get them down toward one of their holding sites. They're payin' anything from two hundred to a thousand credits per 'true' artifact. Listen... I'm gonna be straight with you, if you're smart you'll find the Pike Syndicate's spice labs, bet you ten thousand credits you could run that for anything. Anyway, here's the coordinates on your map and uh, good luck - don't get dead.

eX5vzMk.png

Welcome to Aargonar! You can help the Sith Empire build their huge military-industrial complex, or temple, or whatever the feth it is they're buildin'. Or, you can just do your own thing, bring your own objective and have at it. Just keep your head down and watch yourself somethin' tells me Darth Avacyn is gonna tear this whole world apart lookin' for that slug. I wouldn't wanna be caught up in that mess, so if you'll excuse me... This is Agent Bordeaux signin' out.

56HMfMW.png

Darth Avacyn had arrived on Aargonar. And hell arrived with her.

Anyone on the planet's surface with a lick of Force Sensitivity was able to sense it. Her unbridled rage, her malice, her insatiable thirst for vengeance. By taking Ishana Pavanos , Gorra had crossed the Triumvir of Strength, a mistake one did not live to learn from. You did not even lay a finger on her family, lest you face the consequences. This was personal now.

From the moment she and her legion had landed, war had begun spreading across the planet. All that belonged to the hutt was to be burned to cinders, nothing was to be left standing. With her was AMCO AMCO who had been there during the events in the Dented Can on Gromas. Though it had effective been an order from Avacyn, he seemed more than happy to join the hunt.

It wouldn't matter how many goons Gorra was going to throw in the way. She would find him and make him pay. In agony, in suffering, and at the end of it all, with his life.

As an added motivator for those willing to pick up a weapon against Gorra's people, Darth Avacyn herself spread a message through Sith Empire comms.

"For every slug-loving scalp brought to me, you will be rewarded."

Miko Evans

M
eX5vzMk.png
"The tip of the Empire's spear! No greater honor!" Miko mocked as he hefted a large plastoid crate onto the loading droid. "Huuurnghuh!" The box landed with a small clank and he took a step back and looked at his work proudly from behind his visor. With a satisfied sigh he wiped his hands on the leg plates of his armor and shrugged. Another trooper dropped his crate on the loading droid with a mechanical sigh, his voice distorted by the helmet voice modulators they all had.

"You shouldn't say stuff like that you know," the other soldier cautioned, "The Sith hear you you'll get your rear flayed." Miko shrugged and turned to go find another box from deeper within the dropship's storage bay. "I mean it Mik, I know you're new around here, but that's how things work. Even the slightest hint of disloyalty or contempt will get you merced." Miko passed by one of the repulsor tanks and paused to look it up and down.

"Gotta hand it to them," he muttered as if ignoring his fellow peon, "The Sith might be spit but they sure know how to run a war machine..." he gave the tank a light tap with his foot and the other trooper winced before Miko went off to pick up another couple crates of ammunition to dump on the droid's loader. They went about it like that for a few more minutes. When the loader was full and the droid began to lumber off Miko sighed and turned to his compatriot.

"Look," he started, "I know you've grown up under Sith rule for most of your life, and I appreciate the help, but I'm not here to make friends."

56HMfMW.png

Objective I: Slugstomping
Interacting With: Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos
Post Number I
---

That... could have gone better.

He had expected deceit, had expected (and, truth be told, hoped for) betrayal, but this? This he had not expected. To wield Voidstone against the Sith, let alone kidnap the wife of a Triumvir, it set an unacceptable precedent. An example had to be made.

His fury burned colder than that of Darth Avacyn, paled in the presence of her familial attachments, but it was still present. He had been embarrassed, yes, but his family had also been similarly wronged by a Hutt, many years ago. As far as he was concerned, their species was a stain upon the galaxy, and it would bring no small satisfaction to see this one perish in agony unfathomable.

The small phalanx of massive duraplast-plated figures surrounding him sensed their Master's anger, or perhaps the maelstrom of hatred originating from his superior, for they too tightened their grasp on wicked blades and cruel axes. Blood would be spilt here this day, rivers of blood.

eX5vzMk.png

Objective: POGing it up
Post number: 1
“Though it might be a matter of ancient history the holo-archives spelled a peculiar sequence of events...this rock once held a stronghold of the Old Republic, though I’m doubtful much remains...” The grav tank driver worded out, voice distorted by the reinforced fieldgray tanker helmet which wholly concealed and protected his visage. He spoke in relative comfort, being in the commander’s position to his right was his direct superior’s...eventual superior.

Irveric sat in the elevated seat, eyes peaking through the periscopes of the cupola as they advanced forward, below each holographically enhanced pane of glass was a setof various screens on adjustable mounts that displayed duplicate controls of the other crewman’s roles as well as a grid of external camera feeds and a basic mechanical overlay of the repulsor tank’s current state, meant to gauge areas of damage and required repair at a glance.

“That so? Let’s hope there is material to break from it then. As much as I do revel in peering through sand storms if our men can scrap whatever refuse was left behind by the Republic then it’s less time we await the supplies to build whatever fortifications our good liege requires...shan’t put any stock in that however...” Irveric states, narrowing his eyes as he sees the repulsor lifts rumble to a halt and his column stops, beginning to unload their supplies. With a flick of a switch the hatch above him eventually slides open, his seat lifting and the monitor panels adjusting so that his upper half is exposed from the thickly armored vehicle. Crossing his arms over the edge of the cupola, the General, draped in his ebon officer’s field armor, modified only by a thick tan cloth cape and wrapping which covered his shoulders and upper back before wrapping around his neck and collar, able to be pulled up to inhibit sand and dust from filling his air passage. Though he never would see the direct action if he could avoid it, the tan and rust brown rain drop pattern of the fabric was a suitable camouflage to boot.

The beginning stages of the foothold’s construction were seemingly in a...less than stellar state to say the least but most of the valiant soldiers of the Empire seemed hard at work...most of them.

Eyeing the two troopers unloading supply crates Irveric’s eyes, set squarely within the pale skin shaped to fit the goggles currently fixed to his helmet while the rest was awash with dry dust he barked out to get their attention. “Trooper! Here!” Miko Evans He said, motioning the trooper Evans over with the wave of his gloved hand. Though his rank bars were hidden under his cloak he spoke with great confidence that he could order the man about. “You and your comrade take up a patrol, I want a perimeter sealed tight for a click around this area. Be sure there aren’t any damned natives that’ll dare interfere.” He commanded, speaking a mile a minute as if he was already thinking well ahead to his next actions, habitually grinding his teeth against one another as he surveyed the current state of the Imperial foothold once more.

Last edited:
eX5vzMk.png
Colton his squad were currently the security detachment for the construction area they were altering sweeping patrols in 2 man teams changes personal and patrol routes every 30 minutes not did have to worry about an attack from outside force they were monitoring the workers and slave for signs of disloyalty and revolt, he overhears part of
Miko Evans conversation and pointed to the closest overseer "Keep an eye on that one, he smacks of disloyalty." he said pointing out Evans to the overseer. as he finished he heard the repulsor tank and column roll up and some giving orders and made his toward the tank as he approached he saw Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar he Snapped to attention "General how may 6th legion be of service, we are currently to ground force security element for the immediate area." he stood attention waiting to receiving orders from the general.

eX5vzMk.png
Post number: 2

Irveric took another visual appraisal of the area before shifting his gaze to Colton with an arched brow, saluting him down before speaking up once more. “I see, so I am in my right to assume all is quiet?” He asked, adjusting his position in the seat as he sought to climb free from the commander’s hatch, clasping both hands around the edge of the cupola before pulling himself free from the repulsor tank, moving aside the pintle mounted repeating blaster he stood atop the hull, slowly climbing his way down as he spoke once more. Clad in his field-grey Imperial officer’s armor and helm he peered across the horizon. Around them truly was...nothing. From here it was insurmountably difficult to discern why the Empire was here at all. But to the hammer, the Imperial armed forces...none of that quite mattered.

Colton Renth Colton Renth
“Now that my detachment is here I’ll oversee this outpost’s construction, first of all we need landing areas to run freight from orbit, will make the rest of it go far more painlessly... For your men...I want you to put two or three sections on a long range scouting operation. The Element scanners showed large concentrations of durasteel among other metals within one hundred kilometers of our position. I /strongly/ suspect that it may very well be ruins of an Old Republic stronghold. If so...then I want a beacon placed there so we can have engineers scrap what’s left of the material and refit it for this position and thus our stay here will be greatly expedited. Understood?”

With a faint drop the Major General eventually set his feet on solid ground, boots already awash with dry dust, adjusting the thick leather gloves as he peers about.

Last edited:

Ishana Pavanos

I
56HMfMW.png
All Ishana knew was that she had a searing pain in the back of her head. On instinct, her hand felt around the back, where blood matted her hair and was half-dried out. Coagulation made it difficult but not impossible to find the source of the bleeding. She seethed through her teeth it was definitely a well-placed hit. The Balmorran looked down to a cold duracrete surface beneath her, a set of Twi'leks patrolled the cell.
It was then she realized she was most likely at Gorra's palace. Ishana could sense that her wife was somewhere, just not anywhere close by. Which - granted was really helpful in these situations but she sighed there wasn't much she could do except waiting. She sat with her back propped up against the wall, it was cold and hard. Not exactly the five-star suite at the Grand Crown Hotel she winced at the slightest pressure to the back of her head.
If there was anything going on outside of the cell, she didn't know.
Still.
She knew without a doubt that her wife was comin' for her and that slug wouldn't stand a chance.

eX5vzMk.png

"Yes, Sir." Colton replied lowing his salute as he listened intently to rest of the General's orders
Now that my detachment is here I’ll oversee this outpost’s construction, first of all, we need landing areas to run freight from orbit, will make the rest of it go far more painlessly... For your men...I want you to put two or three sections on a long-range scouting operation. The Element scanners showed large concentrations of durasteel among other metals within one hundred kilometers of our position. I /strongly/ suspect that it may very well be ruins of an Old Republic stronghold. If ...then I want a beacon placed there so we can have engineers scrap what’s left of the material and refit it for this position and thus our stay here will be greatly expedited. Understood?”
"Understood sir, the scouting operation and the beacon will up ana operational in 30 minutes." Colton replied motion a trooper over to him and relaid orders about the long-range scouting operations, and the landing zones, before recalling his squad who had completed their close security rotation requisitioning a beacon and some security sensors the heading fro the concentrations of durasteel.

After a 15 minute run to the largest concentration of metals in the 100-meter radius, he orders his troops to deploy the security sensors and standard beta pattern, and begin digging to metals to see if they were indeed parts of an old republic stronghold. the troops dug up a large piece of durastell it looked more like a hatchway to ship to part of a stronghold, Colton activated the beacon and open the commlink
"Hammer 1 to anvil how read over."

"Anvil to hammer 1 5x5 over." the communication as the construction site replied

"Hammer 1 copy informs the Castle and Blacksmith beacon active large salvage opportunity possible crashed ship, will set secure permitted till arrival over." Colton had his troops to apply desert camo to the armor and take up concealed security formation positions ~looks like the General Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar was half right anyway.~ Colton thought to himself

dd95b82b4b5794ba99a8282d40f875c8.png

9b27cfa73954fa36b46c7e8d47114470.png

7dsirbu.png
Another planet, another extermination.

After their successes in containing the outbreak of infected in the Anzati quarantine zone, the 7th Field Army was firmly set on the right track once more. Granted, time was needed to fully mend the broken unity and lame legs that their General's disappearance had let fester. Those that were veterans within the sprawling mass of Legionaries had since picked up on old habits and pushed it to the next level; the old teaching the young, knowing that one day the veterans would fall on the battlefield and the torch would be left with those replacements that were brought in after each long, bloody battle. There was no time for reprieve or any sort of rest; extended leave was something that was very rare within the 7th Field Army, each man having to work up a collective 'score' that could be used as leverage to garner themselves the favour needed to get themselves the time they needed to relax. Suffice to say, Vestille ran his men brutally, putting them through only the most rigorous of feats to ensure that each man were ready to fight and die for the Empire and whilst most were, not every man could handle the strain. Transfer requests were common, Legionaries suffering mental breaks even more so.

It came to noone's surprise that the 7th Field Army had one of the highest casualty percentages in the entire Sith Empire's Armed Forces. Yet they marched ever onward.

Their next destination? Aargonar, a rather insignificant planet in the eyes of many, the Legionaries that had been tasked with landing on the planet. The reports had been clear enough; an Air Marshal had fallen into the clutches of a Hutt who no doubt planned to make a profit off his chance prize. Perhaps the Hutt wasn't expecting that the Sith Empire, as large as it was, would have even cared about just one singular Air Marshal, a figure that could easily be replaced no doubt. The Hutt had forgotten to put her wife into the equiation, just as he had forgotten that the Sith Empire was not known for taking such slights and brushing them off. Gorra's good mood must have soured as he saw the hundreds of Imperial dropships zoom overhead and land some ways out; carrying heavy artillery and goodness knew how many Legionaries within those metallic interiors.

And so the Hutt shouted and ordered and the sky was ignited with anti-air batteries. The Place was no doubt put onto full alert as the Hutt surrounded himself with his guards and measures of security; it was to be a siege.

Just the thing that was within the 7th's expertise.

"All units, this is IMPCOM."
"Establish the staging area. Reconnaissance teams, establish overwatch positions on the palace and obtain coordinates for our batteries."
"Destroy everything."

The forces of the Sith Empire had begun their assault and with Adrian in tow, Avacyn's shuttle landed on the surface of Aargonar. When the boarding ramp lowered and they made their way down it the woman already felt her wife's presence through their bond. It was far away, but just clear enough to know where to go. Eventually she would be close enough to pinpoint where Ishana was, until then the empire's legionaries would scour the planet until Gorra's hiding place was found.

"I can sense her," Avacyn commented as her head turned towards the pair of speeder that waited for the two Sith. "I cannot pinpoint where she is, but I do know what direction to go. I assume you know how to work one of these, Vandiir?"

Little time was wasted as she she made her way towards one of the speeders and mounted it. With the press of a button it whirred to life and it began to lift itself up from the ground to hover right above it. The redhead closed her eyes and took a deep breath, focussing on her bond with Ishana to gain a sense of direction, turned her speeder, and shot away.

FINISH ◈ THE ◈ MISSION
PKEoBoy.png

49b86e72b47c88c2c5aec23b49f94f10.png

wZQoo1u.png
The Agent heard his commlink burst into chatter. They were here.

Imperial Intelligence was always one step ahead of the curve, typically the first to know important events that could alter troop movements or draw attention to situations most dire; today was one of those days. The whereabouts of the Air Marshal Ishana Pavanos had been revealed and the plans of Gorra the Hutt were laid upon the table regarding his latest catch and selling her for the full amount she was worth. This naturally warranted a response not only by the Air Marhsal's wife and her assisting retinue but from Sith Intelligence themselves as well. A single Agent had been dispatched to Aargonar, deployed some hours before the rest of the response force arrived. Landing someways out and treking across the open desert in the cover of the freezing night, Wendigo soon had his sights upon the Hutt's palace; alive with undesireables and lowlifes going about the typical dreg activity that gave those under the employ of the Hutt some measure of fufillment.

It would be the last bit of fufillment they would have.

Hours passed, Wendigo sat in his overwatch position over the palace, mental notes of every useful detail that could be relayed to the ground forces and the Sith that were on their way stacked atop one another inside the organised headspace of the Imperial Agent. He noted the anti-air batteries, the bulkheads, the number of personnel and the level of armaments they carried and had in storage. It was evident that this Hutt was carrying some serious hardware, most likely to ensure that his hide was covered if by any means his rivals sought to snuff him out. Perhaps it was enough to hold against rival gangs but the Sith Empire? Wendigo knew that even if the Hutt and his men put up a fight, they were going to be wiped out in a matter of hours.

Then he saw the transport, the Hutt and the Air Marshal, likely taking them both to a secure location; the Hutt no doubt knew that something was coming for him.

And so the Agent followed. The sun began to rise as the Agent slipped himself into yet another position to watch over the Hutt's new safe house. As his commlink sparked to life, Wendigo spoke into his commlink.

<:: This is Wendigo, uploading coordinates of Gorra the Hutt. Confirmed visual on HVT and POW.
<:: It's her, my lord.

Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos | AMCO AMCO

Eye of Solomon

E
nulXbVq.png

The Talon-class Star Galleon Idiosyncrasy lumbered through Aargonar III's atmosphere, kicking up great whirlwinds of dust as it neared the barren surface. Impact stabilizers extended, the craft gently rested against the ground with a hiss of hydraulics steam and the descending whine of the engines powering down. The lateral bays opened up on either side of the vessel, gently rotating down to form a ramp against the hard ground. Inside was a menagerie of repulsorlift vehicles, many of them unarmored reconnaissance vessels and mobile laboratories.
When the Empire revealed its intentions to expand further into the Perkell sector, the scientific community in the Empire sprung on the chance to join along for the expansion. Among them was Grand Doctor Vitra Zyn, one of the premier scientists working on behalf of the Emperor to uncover the secrets of the Netherworld of the Force on Dathomir. Though still fully committed to that work, which she considered to be paramount above all others, she was not so removed from the comings and goings of the Empire to reject a chance for specimen acquisition.
So while many who came to the Aagonar system would be for their own reasons, whether that be vengeance or monetary gain, Doctor Zyn came to advance the field of biochemical studies. With her was all the equipment necessary to contain both living and deceased specimens from Aagonar III's unforgiving wilderness.
Especially the Sarlacc that dotted the moon's surface.

56HMfMW.png

Objective I: Slugstomping
Interacting With: Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos , Ishana Pavanos, & Agent Wendigo Agent Wendigo
Post Number II
---

Even before she had spoken, he could tell. Avacyn had picked up the trail, and going by what he knew of her practically nothing would stop her now. Gorra's fate was as good as sealed, the challenging part would be to ensure he could not take Air Marshal Pavanos with him. He would not wish to be anywhere near the Triumvir should that come to pass.

"Certainly, though I'll admit it's been a while since I've piloted, well, anything myself." Sliding atop the waiting speeder, he took a moment to refamiliarise himself with the controls. Simple enough, really.

As Lady Pavanos shot forward, he followed, smiling softly at the message they both received. Perfect timing. Allowing her to respond, he activated his own communicator, sending a quick message to his personal vessel, its state-of-the-art countermeasures enough to ward off all but the most dedicated sensors at long ranges. "Lock onto that signal and establish a low orbit. Prepare to deploy at my mark... oh, and get me that coma gas!"

eX5vzMk.png

Post number: 3

“Copy Hammer 1, Blacksmith is enroute to your position, standby, over.”

It wasn’t all too much longer that the 6th Legion had to wait until Tavlar’s pioniers, “Blacksmith” reached the scene, the beacon bright on their tracking compass of their flat bedded landspeeder, fit to transport large, awkwardly sized bulky pieces of heavy material though if this was a find of any decent yield ship breaker vessels from orbit would have to be brought down to harvest the large quantities of durasteel and whatever else the vessel might yield.

The engineer corps NCO in the passenger side of the landspeeder was the first to hop free from the landspeeder as his men assembled their equipment, speaking with voice distorted through his helmet, only after offering a salute at attention to Colton Renth Colton Renth ”Sir, anything known so far about the concentration?” He said as the small team of field engineers began to approach closer, spreading out with interlinked scanners as they tried to determine the radius of the metal concentration, soon enough the team of five was spread out over what looked to be over a hundred yards with their scanners still singing from the underground disturbance.

Not long after the NCO pulled one of the other men aside, “Cutter...” He ordered and with a nod the engineer jogged back to the landspeeder, producing a large device that was all but a half foot wide circular magnet with a moveable arm attached, fixed with a plasma cutter. With the hatch pointed out them the engineer fixed the magnet at the center of it, fixing the plasma cutter to the durasteel before taking up a control pad from his belt, jotting through two commands before soon enough the cutter, within what seemed like nothing it all the device powered up before slicing a perfect circle within a 3 foot circumference into the hull.

The engineer then took ahold of a handle that jutted free from the magnet, carefully removing the cut section of durasteel free from the hull as the NCO assisted. All the while the rest of the team began to encompass a further growing area that now encompassed well into 500 meters across with their scanners still singing. The NCO then proceeded to pull a crimson red flare from his belt, sparking it before dropping it down the hole they just created where it landed with an audible metallic thud not more than nine feet down, revealing the all but pristine white paneled corridor.

Glancing back to Colton from his kneeled position he spoke up. “Just appears to be a corridor, if you see fit, sir we can drop some of your men and one of mine down there to see the extent of this.” He says, peering back down into what appeared to be a crashed starship. “I’ll relay back...” he said, standing back up before speaking into the comms mounted to his wrist guard.

“Anvil this is Blacksmith, we’ve linked up with Hammer. Can confirm a large presence of durasteel centered at 56”, 43”. Requesting assistance in digging up the site, over.”

“Copy, Blacksmith, hold on current position and survey the site. We’ll communicate back to the fleet.”

“Understood, over.” The NCO said, relaying back to Colton. “Hold position and continue our survey and they’ll see about getting us support.”

Last edited:
eX5vzMk.png

“Just appears to be a corridor, if you see fit, sir we can drop some of your men and one of mine down there to see the extent of this.” the engineering NCO said

"Understood, I'll give you 3 of mine for the exploration of this." Colton replied retuning the salute of engineering NCO as motioned to 3 of troops who quickly jogged over you 3 are going down that hole with one engineer to determine the extent of this corridor, the 3 men snapped to attention and replied in unison "Yes sir." and quickly perpared for the task they had just been assigned.

The engineering made his report and glanced back at Colton and said
“Hold position and continue our survey and they’ll see about getting us support.”

Colton nodded in acknowledgment be relaying orders to men over the comlink Hammer 1 to hammer 4,5,6,7, and 8 assume defensive formation beta 4, Defcon 2, possible of incoming support over."

"Hammer 4 copy, hammer 5 copy, hammer 6 copy, hammer 7 copy........" Hammer 1 to hammer 8 come in over." ~staic............ "Hammer 1 to all units anyone got eyes on hammer 8." "Hammer 5 to Hammer 1 I got eyes on appears to be a faulty transmitter location 300 meter southeast of the beacon." "Hammer 1 copy hammer5." Colton looked the engineer NCO and asked "think one of your boys patch a faulty transmitted real quick?"

Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar

vQ1uSQJ.png

So the Sith institutes had found it, put a bounty on it and send their best. The Artifacts beneath the sands were as good as gone now, Mythos was planetside with the expert Archeological Teams of Ankhypt. Instead of being armed to the teeth as usual and bringing vehicles galore Mythos was bringing sonar equipment, grav sleds and grav hammers as well as a few thousand slaves he personally owned and brought from the other side of the Galaxy.

"I want a parameter lined, depth measured and all equipment ready to use by the morning" The Sith Lich said to his team lead while stepping off the ramp of the Cortan's Evil, a reconstructed freighter.

The old Sith Lord enjoyed the fact he got to stretch his legs and do one of the few things that took his mind off the never ending, ceasless rage and desire to kill Galactic Alliance beings. This wasnt your every day dig, this was Old Republic and Separatist tech, Galactic Civil War tech no less, Mythos brought his A team for this shindig.

"Shall we bring the Hell Hound modifieds My Lord?" Asked Anok-Eh, his voice as emotionless and mechanical as his armor. Mythos shook his head and stood shoulder to shoulder with the Anubian while the massive workforce got to work.

"A thousand slaves, two hundred and fifty two professional, graduated and acclaimed Archaeologists from every bloody corner of the galaxy, three thousand tons of gear, a billion credits in sonar and excavation equipment and two Sith Lords" Mythos answered with a smirk and placed his father's hat on his head.

"We have more than enough, unless something or someone starts shooting at us leave the extra firepower in orbit."

Last edited:
vQ1uSQJ.png

rZaPQES.png

Scorched earth ops weren't really her favorite. Kelsie had never been much of a demolitionist; she'd had a squadmate for that back in the day. And back in the day, they'd been taught that everything was of use to the Empire -- only in the most dire of circumstances were they to destroy potential valuable assets. After all, there was next to no circumstances in which the Empire would be unable to claim an objective, planet, or asset.

She suddenly understood the reasoning behind the Rebellion's choices in targets.

The old Empire was gone, and now she found herself working against a new one. The Sith weren't quite as dominant anymore; in many ways they reminded her of the Pentastar Alignment, not least in their choice of capital and territory. So there she was, on the surface of Aargonar, ready for a torch and burn. When the time came, of course -- the Sith were coming soon, but there was still time to investigate the half-finished Separatist base hidden in the desert sands.

Kelsie had been taught that the Separatists -- and droids in general -- were evil, mindless beings of destruction. As such, most of their outposts and holdouts were destroyed quickly and subsequently deemed off-limits. Wouldn't want to give the Rebellion ideas on how to buff their numbers. But in the years since she'd begun to appreciate the ingenuity and spirit of the former nation; likely because of her work with the current incarnation of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. When she heard that Aargonar was next on the conquering list of the Sith, she investigated the planet and learned that the Confederacy had been building a base here, only to have it stopped by an attack by the Republic. That lead her to ask a single question: Why?

Aargonar was among the galaxy's most useless planets; off any hyperspace routes of any importance, covered simply in sand and dust. But the Separatists had bothered to build a base on a strategically unimportant world, sending the husband of an important Confederate official to oversee the process. There was something worth finding here, and Kelsie swore she'd find it before the Imperials showed up.

An hour into her searching, her resolve began to wane.

"Show me the scan data again," she muttered. Missy pulled the scans of the half-finished structure again. Nothing she could find of interest. "And the data?"

<<"Decryption is taking some time. These cyphers are very old, and the damage and drive corrosion means the data will likely be corrupted and of little use.">>

"Do what you can." Kelsie folded her arms and leaned against the wall.

"This is stupid. Why are we even here? There's nothing but sand." Kicker... kicked the sand, scuffing his armored boot against a scrap of metal on the ground.

"Dude, we told you. There's got to be something of value. If there is, we can get to it before the Sith." Hal, as always the voice of reason. Kelsie smiled under her helmet at the two's banter. "If you want something to do, go stand watch," he continued.

"Fine," Kicker muttered, heading towards the crumbling doorway and the outside of the cave.

It was only a few seconds before he came back.

"They're here," he warned.

vQ1uSQJ.png

The descent of a transport riled up the sand beneath it into a small whirlwind until the small ship landed. A door opened up and several of what appeared to be scientists stepped out of the transport. After the scientists several Sith-Imperial legionnaires stepped out of the transport and behind them was SIFIA agent Kimora Min. She walked through the group of scientists to reach the troopers who were scouting the area around them.

"See anything yet?" Kimora asked.

"Nothing but sand," the squad leader replied. "Anything on the scanner, private?"

"I've got no- hold on, there seems to be a cave system nearby. Perhaps we can start there."

"Good idea," Kimora replied. "We'll get moving immediately and set up the equipment there."

"Yes, ma'am." The private returned the scanner to his belt and walked back over to the group of scientists to inform them of the plan. With Kimora at the head of the group, they began to move across the desert. The dunes were massive and seemed to go on forever. Never has Kim had the pleasure of exploring a desert world. Mostly because she despised them. However, work was work. Thankfully, her suit had the proper countermeasures to such environmental hazards. The rest of the team, not so much so.

eX5vzMk.png

Post number: 4

At the original site of the base, construction was already well underway, with construction droids having already deployed three landing pads able to accommodate a small to mid size freighter. Immediately after the groundwork had begun to be laid for the main structure of the outpost, bright welding flashes brightly lighting up the perimeter as the droids were hard at work, following their uninterrupted script even as dust storms flowed through the area. Settled back into his command tank Irveric continued to survey the base’s construction and all the planet side operations, his comms officers well at work coordinating movements within the Major General’s jurisdiction.
Colton Renth Colton Renth
“Our analytics show another seventy hours before the outpost is at an operational capacity, assuming the yield from the excavation site our engineers are surveying is as great as their scans are showing we may be able to cut that in half or even less as soon as we establish a supply line.”

“Copy...Leftenant inform the fleet that we’ve constructed landing pads to receive their vessels. Needn’t any more men on patrols but we need ship breaking and excavation equipment if we’re to establish a foothold within any reasonable length of time...”

The Major general’s words were beefed dilligently all the while at the crash site the scanners had just established a perimeter to dig, planting staffs with flashing light heads around the area to Mark it off.

“Three should be well enough, I’ll send one of mine to take care of that transmitter.” The NCO state’s, pulling up his wrist communicator to relay the order out before standing up, rolling a ladder down into the corridor of the buried space hulk.

The Engineer let one of the armed legionaries head down before himbefore joining up behind him, scanner in hand with his shoulder mounted light complimenting the bright flare as they ascended into the corridor. The bright white paneling producing good visibility as they traversed the abandoned halls.

“Forward or backward...either works for me....” The engineer said, leaving the choice to the armed escort accompanying him even though, with the lack of any information it may as well have been a flip of the coin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom