Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Axe Of Adas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/d/d8/Sith_King_Adas.jpg
Sith_King_Adas.jpg

Intent: Mythos' New Weapon, Uncovered from the Depths of Korriban, now wielded by Mythos.
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/66285-realms-of-darkness-visions-of-light-chapter-1/#entry987991
Manufacturer: King Adas
Model:N/A
Affiliation: Sith
Modularity: No
Production: Production: Unique
Material: Alchemically-Forged Metal (Titanium, Haft is made of Ebon Wood) )The Haft s not Alchemized)
Classification: Axe
Size: Two Handed
Length: -1.1 Meters height of the Axe
-40cm is the length of the Cutting Edge.
-1 1/2 cm Thick overall.
Weight: 9kg
Ammunition Type: Force Energy For The BladeStorm Arc Attack.
Ammunition Capacity: Bladestorm can be used extensively but as Using any Force Power the repetitive use will be taxing.
Effective Range: one hundred Meters.
Rate of Fire: Single Blast
Special Features:
- Lightsaber Resistant
- Bladestorm Power is Multiplied Ten Fold when released from the Axe.

(Bladestorm is a an Ability that generates force energy on the "Buisness end" of a Weapon, in this Weapons' Case the Edge. It builds up the Force to a point where it unleashes a Ranged Force Energy Arc to whatever it was aimed at, The Size of The Arc is the Size of the Swing the attack was directed at (Example: if the User does a 1.1 Meter Swing, then the Axe would unleash a 1.1 Meter Arc of Force Blast, the Arc is the Size of the Swing.)

- Great Cutting Power
- Alchemically enhanced to give the User a Boost in Force Power and Stamina.
- Dark Nexus imbued (Personal Nexus)

Description: Massive, Powerful and Legendary. The Axe of Adas is a Colossal weapon that can deal damage in different ways; Slicing, a Boon for Force Powers and as an Instrument of Terror dealing psychological damage to feeble minded troops. Darkness spews forth from the Axe like an endless Well of Dark energy that is Boundless and endless. Force Users that use the Axe will feel the pull and incessant oppression of the Dark Side. The Spirit of Adas is imbued within the Axe, the Wielder of the Axe will have the Force Ghost of Adas beside him or her granting him/her wisdom and knowledge from his source of Ancient Wisdom. The Force Ghost of Adas, Adas is Arrogant, prideful and refuses to teach those who he deems as weak, his spirit follows whoever wields the Axe and proves himself worthy to him. He is Bias, close minded in his way of thinking and he thinks the Dark Side should be Used only how he sees fit, Considering the Rule of Two, Exar Khun and every other Sith Lord in existance mere pretenders to the True power of the Sith. With a vast knowledge of Alchemy and Sith Magic he is a good source of Wisdom, if one can get him to teach.

"I Do not Waste My Teachings on the Weak"
- Adas.

Weaknesses:
- Visions of the Past can occur when prolonged use of this weapon achieved, The Visions will come and go at any time even in battle. and render the User helpless while under the Visions of the Ancient Wars of Korriban Twenty Eight Thousand years before the Battle of Yavin. These Visions can last as little a minutes or as long as Days but are accompanied with severe pain and Migraine for a time while recovering from them. The visions may also lead to a semi-comatose state that may last for weeks on end.

- Has a Force Aura, as Such can be detected by Force Sensitives.

Primary Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Adas

Netherworld

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Netherworld

Hello, [member="Darth Mythos"]. I'll be your judge today. :)

Nice submission, and I see a lot of work has gone into this. If we work out a couple of details, this should get approved in no time.

Darth Mythos said:
Alchemically-Forged Metal
  • Could you please specify the metal used?
  • Could you clarify whether or not the axe haft is made out of metal as well, or is it made of alchemized wood of some sort?

Darth Mythos said:
1.1 Meters height of the Axe 40cm is the length of the Axe Head. 4 cm Thick overall.
  • Could you break this up into a list for ease of understanding?
  • Battle axes generally didn't carry heads as thick as 4cm, but rather 1-2 cm [x]
  • If 40 cm is meant to be the length of the cutting edge, please specify such

Darth Mythos said:
Weight: 30 Kilograms
  • Despite being alchemized, this axe should not weight as much as it does. Going by your size specifications, this battle axe would weigh about 3 kg max. if it were made of "normal" metal. Given the fact that alchemized items are usually about 2x to 3x heavier, this would come in around 6-9 kg.

Darth Mythos said:
Bladestorm Power is Multiplied Ten Fold when released from the Axe.
  • If Bladestorm power is some sort of canon Force power, please link it in the submission. If not, please provide a more thorough description of said power.

Darth Mythos said:
- Blunt Trauma: It Deals it.
  • Battle-axes are cutting weapons, and as such they do not deal blunt force trauma. Please replace this strength with something akin to "Excellent cutting power".
  • I would also ask you to remove all references to blunt force and/or damage from the description.

Darth Mythos said:
-+- The Spirit of Adas: The Wielder of the Axe will have a connection to the Spirit of Adas who is embedded to the Axe, he is a Source of Wisdom but also of Scorn, to his Own Bias views on the Darkside and May sever the power in the Axe at his Own Will if he feels the wielder is not worthy. When it was Alchemically Created it has a piece of the Greater Essence of the Sith Lord and as such is part of him and holds his spirit.
  • Referring to or using canon characters in submissions is not allowed beyond fluff, so please remove this entry. Alternately, you can put it in the description with the caveat that the Spirit of Adas doesn't actually do anything, be it positive or negative.

Darth Mythos said:
- Massive. It needs the Force to be used properly, unless the User is Extremely physically Powerful
  • Seeing as the axe is actually of normal size for a battle-axe, I'll have to ask you to replace this weakness with something else.
  • "Corrupts the user with prolonged use" would be an option, but you are free to come up with something different.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Tag me with edits and/or questions. :)

Netherworld

[member="Darth Mythos"]

Excellent, much obliged. :)

I still need you to clarify whether or not the ebon wood haft is alchemized, however, as that could impact the axe's weight and its use significantly.

For the sake of the weapon's functionality, I'd recommend you keep the haft un-alchemized, but choice is your prerogative.

Once you've edited that in, tag me. :) Alternately, if you intend to keep the ebon haft un-alchemized, just tell me so.

[member="Darth Mythos"]
Please include the ranged weapon template for the "Bladestorm" ability.

How draining is it to utilize the "bladestorm" ability when using this axe? It increases the power by "tenfold", does this also make it more taxing?

[member="Braith Achlys"] It's technically not a ranged weapon but i will change the Template on your Command! <3
The Axe is fed by a Darkside Nexus that empowers the users attacks that are Force Based, the Attack is equally taxing as if it was an attack from a Lightsaber.

Note that Bladestorm is in it'self a very taxing attack and not one that can be spammed repeatedly or abused. The Axe makes the attack more powerful but not less Taxing or give the User the ability to Spam It.

[member="Braith Achlys"] I added that to the description of the Power, I made it basically that the Size of the Force Arc of Bladestorm is the Size of the Swing one does with the Axe. Is that ok ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom