Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Date in Hell

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
mUoTieq.png
Objective: Meet with Zachariel
Equipment: The Soulsabers (hidden) | Brynja coat and hat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tag: Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood
dRUm20K.png
[ Stone and Dust ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

Today was really interesting. Ingrid received a message from her agents in the Netherworld that they had seen movement in the worst part of the afterlife. There was an acquaintance there. There was no reason to go in that neighbourhood, there were only entities like the Avatars of the Maw or other creatures that would eat any other soul. She had no idea what the man was looking for here, but she was hoping to get an answer to her question anyway. She knew that Zachariel could not open a portal to Netherworld, meaning someone had sent him there. But who and why?

The red-haired woman was on Kalidan, and from there she opened a rift for herself, through which she arrived in the desert wilderness. Not knowing what condition the man would be in, how raging, furious, or just at what level the Force was present in that part, she went invisible. As she wore the necklace, her presence was also hidden in the Force. However, after arriving, she didn’t have to earn too much for the other one. Ingrid already knew the man's aura very well, so she arrived near him in a few moments.

Yes, she too was able to tell very quickly that the man was indeed alive and not a dead and wandering soul. Since there was no one else nearby, the woman appeared in her physical form not too far behind the man. The Empress put her hands on her hips and tilted her head slightly to the side. An amused smile appeared on her lips.

"Who was that, with whom have you fought so much that they threw you out of this place?" she asked, her voice amused. For Zachariel, for a while now, it wasn't her cold side that she showed, but the more direct one.

She walked closer, if the man let her, she stroked his armour, from back to front, until she reached front of Zachariel. Ingrid's eyes were the usual cold, though they gleamed with amusement, but there was no sign of what Zach had seen in Eina's eyes recently. Ingrid still was a ruthless predator, not a kind healer.

"Do you want to go home?" she asked purred.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

MOSHED-2021-4-12-14-26-12.jpg

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Links: Weapons

GM1OQzU.png

Having been flung through the portal, Zachariel landed in this new plane and looked over. There the portal vanished, and he scowled. Looking around, he realized very quickly where he was, the Nether. Taking a breath, he slowly exhaled, opening himself to the Force once more. He had closed himself off to prove a point to Eina, and though he had been thrust here, he believed he had managed that at least. Now though, being cut off would simply be a nuisance. So, he opened himself up once more, feeling the Force all about him.

It took a few moments, but eventually his unwanted powers were returned. But, so long as he had them, he would use them. With his connection re-established, he sensed something. What it was, he was unsure of, but he still prepared himself. Mind flaring and hands tightening on his weapons, he prepared himself for a fight. However, once they became physical, Zachariel sensed just who it was. Calming his mind, he half turned towards Ingrid, helmet fully turned to look at her directly.

Tilting his head at her words, he thought for a moment. At first he was surprised by her directness, but then realized they were alone here.
"Your very own daughter, Eina L'lerim-Vandiir. I must say, I'm surprised you came."

As she approached, Zachariel didn't even bother moving. He let her run her hands across his armor, eyes tracking her all the while. It was clear his thoughts were somewhat preoccupied, as he didn't react much outside a small laugh.
"Perhaps my dear, perhaps."

DHGyR0O.png

Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
mUoTieq.png
Equipment: The Soulsabers (hidden) | Brynja coat and hat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
dRUm20K.png
[ Stone and Dust ]

"She almost killed me once, by accident, at Ession. I have a feeling Eina won’t be your favourite from my relatives." she chuckled a little.

She saw that the man was behaving somewhat strangely; looked around. Oh yeah. It was a part of the Netherworld where time passed more slowly. Maybe Zachariel feels like he's been here a few minutes, while in reality, a lot more time has passed out there. In terms of time, Netherworld could be tricky.

"Were you surprised? You’ve been here for weeks… I don’t know how much time has passed for you, but it’s a place where you feel like minutes have passed, but it can take years or decades outside, in the Realspace. Whoever gets lost here goes home to a whole different world. I guess she wanted to teach you something. You acted like usual with her, didn't you?" she asked amusedly.

As Zachariel said he might go home, the woman still hadn't taken her hand off the armour. A rapid teleportation ensued, the landscape changed, they were now standing on the edge of a forest, not in the wilderness.

"At least time passes here normally." she said.

She looked at the man; of course, it was immediately visible to her that he was now much quieter and perhaps gloomier than usual. Ingrid watched him in silence for a few moments before speaking. She also had two questions that fit exactly into this situation, that is, they were more about the man's behaviour.

"What did she do to you? What are you thinking?" she asked.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

GM1OQzU.png

Snorting at her words, he nods his head, thinking a moment longer. That's most likely true, though he wonders how likely it is for him to ever meet most of them.
"Indeed, her naivety is something else. Though, no doubt, there are others who think the same as her, it's still amusing."

Rolling his shoulders, he nodded at her words. She was right, the Netherworld worked in mysterious ways. Sometimes it would be years here, while mere seconds passed in real space, and other times it was the opposite. Trying to discern how it worked was madness, even to someone as mad as he. So he didn't bother, even as the scenery changed and Ingrid brought them elsewhere. Focusing on Ingrid, he grins somewhat, before finally responding.

"Aye, it's been mere minutes for me. I went from battling on Dromund Kaas to your arrival very quickly." Looking about, he nods once more, finally sheathing his weapons. "Indeed, where are we?"

At her next words, his helm turns to her once more, even as he loudly snorts. Shaking his head in amusement, Zachariel is somewhat returned to his normal state, though not as boisterous.
"She tried to bring me to the light, hah! That worked about as well as expected, though..." Shaking his head once more, he stops that line of thought. "Right now, I'm curious as to what all happened on Dromund Kaas. I know my followers will have returned, though what all transpired still eludes me."

Grinning somewhat beneath his helm, he brought a hand up to her cheek, gently stroking for a moment before continuing.
"And what of you, my dear, what of the Eternals? I know you and others were present there."

DHGyR0O.png

Last edited:
mUoTieq.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Stone and Dust ]

"Indeed. She was born of my soul and the soul of Lord Vandiir here at the Netherworld. Don't ask how, I have no idea. It only happened when I was dead too, during the siege of Byss. When I deliberately let them kill me." she explained.

Ingrid knew she was probably coming back from the dead because of too much absorbed Force energy, the Nexus. But if it hadn't happened, she wouldn't have regretted it. Oh, and yes, the members of Ashlan Crusade certainly thought so. At least most of them.

"I think she was born out of our desire to take care of each other, to be together, to take care of each other. Pure, innocent emotions." she added; it was never a secret that they loved each other with Adrian and she knew Zach very well, so she didn’t worry about breaking her lover's non-existent heart with her words.

Since Zach agreed to leave this place, the woman chose a place where time would pass normally and not more slowly. It wasn’t faster nearby, so the location running normally was great too. She hadn't been to these places many times, there wasn't a single soul shard about Adrian around here. Ingrid just felt them very little here. For a few more moments she stared into the wilderness, into the emptiness. She looked back at Zachariel after the question.

"I don't know exactly where we are. But perhaps "under" the old Bryn'adûl areas. But here in Netherworld? In the part where only beings who eat other souls live. Like the Dark Three, or even Voracitos." she explained.

Now she was chuckling at the question. What did the man think of what should have happened there? Mean, did Maw think they might be able to win there at all that day? The planet was too far away to launch a meaningful attack, especially against the galaxy's joint army.

"Something I'm curious about… what made The Mongrel The Mongrel not kill my Overseer when he was at his command tent, but left him and went to the building where someone killed ten of my men, minutes ago? Based on my previous military analyses, this was a very illogical move from him." she said curiously. "The Sith lost the planet and the united alliance won. Anyway, what did you and the Maw want there? I doubt that just to annoy everyone else would be the answer to the question. You must have known that you could not win there."

Ingrid knew there was a senior Nite agent in that building, but the girl survived. In fact, she had no idea if Mongrel would save any of his men or not, in general. In vain it was the Maw, she assumed they are similar to others, that is the most important assets and tools would be saved by them. It never occurred to her that the matter was more complicated than that.

She smiled at the man as Zachariel stroked her face. She wondered how much of that to say. But really, reality was no secret or something similar; everyone in the galaxy knew.

"We killed Sith and I protected my own assets. STRATCOM wasn't happy with the fact that Lord Carnifex tried to kill me at Panatha. So, it finally happened, which should have happened a long time ago. Though I would have been happier if Bryn'adûl had destroyed them, as I had planned. We are already officially at war with the Sith. The other things have not changed, our affair is still intact. Those plans are unchanged, and at least no one is watching us and what we're planning." she said.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

GM1OQzU.png

Nodding to her words, he left it at that. If she knew nothing else of her origins, there was little reason to ask. However, she continued, telling just that bit more of Eina's origins. Tilting his head in thought for a moment, he eventually nodded once more.
"If that's the case, no wonder she is so naive. She denied the Avatars as gods or beings of power, snort, even you acknowledge that they are powerful. Even if you don't believe they are gods."

Nodding to her words in regards to their location, Zachariel felt it fitting. A desolate area, but one infused with power and potential. Gaze shifting to her as she chuckled, he said nothing and simply allowed her to continue speaking. She questioned the Mongrels actions, though Zachariel himself was unsure. Perhaps he'd ask the warlord when he was returned to Osseriton.
"He has his reasons, even if I don't know them currently. As for our goals?" Smirking beneath his helm, the warlord let out a laugh, shaking his head. "Shouldn't it be obvious? We went there to kill, maim, and burn our enemies. Victory for us was impossible, but what we wanted wasn't, and so we did just that."

Part of it was also them sending a message, that no matter what others did, the Maw was always there. There may be other reasons too, but none Zachariel currently cared to discuss or remember, so he simply left it at that. Besides, for him and his warband, that had been true. He knew his veteran marauders would have captured people as well, adding more slaves to the fold. In the end, that would suffice, their losses were minimal from what he'd last heard, and he didn't doubt they had succeeded in their objectives.

It seemed Ingrid had succeeded in her own objectives as well. Hand returning to his side, the sadistic grin that crossed his face could be felt, for he took great pleasure in her news. Oh, some of the news wasn't all good, but she and others had been killing Sith. Simply one more foe for them to face, another challenge for them to try and overcome. It was good really, as it meant the chances of their survivals were lowering. The only thing that would make the news better, news that more had turned against the Jedi as well. That was unlikely though, so he instead took pleasure in the Siths pain, and the plans against the Jedi.

"Excellent news my dear, truly excellent."

DHGyR0O.png

mUoTieq.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Stone and Dust ]

"She's not naive, even if it seems so. Everything here is white and black. Everything among the living is full of shades and hues. She just doesn't understand metaphors... shadow games, intrigue, irony. I’d rather say she’s not suitable for the living world because she doesn’t understand a lot of things." she explained, and she was still of the opinion that she loved her daughter anyway.

But Eina really belonged to a different world than them. Although Ingrid was part of the Netherworld and spent most of her life here, she was also part of the living world. Eina was a much harder question. She chuckled again as she listened to Zachariel. It seemed to her that the man was outraged. She hasn't seen this from him many times before. It was fun and amused her.

"I know Eina recognizes them as powerful beings. Only, again… another and different world. Other points of view. She is much stronger here than I am. She has fought powerful creatures like the Avatars. It is another matter that, like me, she will not recognize her own strength at what level she is at. She doesn’t like to brag about her power either, and she avoids using it if she can." she explained.

After that, she patted the man's shoulder playfully and kindly and smiled at him. She nodded in response to Zachariel's answer. That answer was telling and told the woman a lot. Although it was clear that she would not have acted accordingly and in a completely different way.

"So then nothing is more than I suspected, although you know I would have chosen a different, much more sophisticated solution." she replied.

Yes, in a similar situation, Ingrid would probably have sent troops there, agents, to kill high-ranking officers, chiefs of staff who appear on the planet. Although the woman would have chosen the assassinations instead of the open attack. For her it was her specialty, an agent, a spy, an assassin will always remain an agent, a spy and an assassin. The red-haired woman just nodded at the plans that the man agreed to. However, there was something about it that was not surprising, but it hasn’t been said yet.

"The actual war between the Maw and the Eternal Empire will soon begin. We have reached the point where our borders meet." she said. "Conflict and war is inevitable"

She wondered for a moment if she would tell him that the Ashlan Crusade would get into the fighting alongside with the Eternal Empire, but she didn't do it in the end. Because of the common alliance, this was clear anyway.

"It won’t change anything between you and me… at least for me." she said in the end.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

GM1OQzU.png

Scoffing lightly, Zachariel says nothing. No matter what she says, Eina will still be a naive little girl to him, though he does agree Eina doesn't belong to the world of the living.
"On that we can agree, she doesn't understand Real Space and the rules of the living. Perhaps one day she will understand, but that is a long time coming."

Chuckling, he shakes his head mirthfully. He was annoyed by Eina, though also amused. Few people lived to such an age while remaining so pure of heart, most became jaded. However, she was still pure of heart and mind, untouched by the evils of the galaxy. Time would change that, and if Zachariel had any say in the matter, it would be far sooner than she expected. Shrugging at Ingrid's next words, Zachariel found himself without the will to argue the matter of strength.

"Of course you would have chosen something different. We are different people, we have different strategies and ways of war." Smirking beneath his helmet, he leans forward a bit. "Though, sophistication doesn't equal efficiency, merely complexity. And I do think my way leaves a great impression."

As she spoke again, Zachariel nodded, agreeing. The eternals were on one side, the Maw on the other. Then again, the Maw had no allies, for no one else believed in their cause. Looking to Ingrid, he smiles gently beneath his helmet and nods.
"Nothing will change for me as well, though the dangers simply rise should any ever discover us." Chuckling, he looks her over once more. "Then again, that's part of the allure."

DHGyR0O.png

Last edited:
mUoTieq.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Stone and Dust ]

"It's up to her to decide." she left the topic at that.

Eina never had to be educated or taught, last but not least, it took a long time for them to meet and get to know each other at all. Ingrid knew she wouldn't have the right to educate or give advice if she didn't ask for it. And it really was up to the girl whether she wanted to learn all this from Lord Geiseric or not. Possibly from Lord Faust and Lady Draellix. She deliberately did not mention Demici because she hoped it would never happen. The man entertained the woman, his behaviour, his reactions, but she did not want the cardinal to have any influence over her daughter.

"Do you dare to question my effectiveness as an assassin?" she asked, with played disapproval as she turned to the man and stepped closer, and she looked up at the helmet and where Zach's eyes should have been.

She deliberately looked defiantly and seductively at the man, even placing her hand on her hip, as if expressing disapproval. Zachariel knew exactly what Ingrid thought of unnecessary destruction, or the destruction of complete areas. Now Ingrid chuckled a little.

"You don't have to worry, I don't think we'll meet on that battlefield. I don't think you'll find it surprising to say that I intend to hunt for bigger fishes than you." hinted that her primary target would probably be Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis himself.

Because of her rank, strength, habits, and everything else, that was to be expected. Or it was well known that the woman personally likes to handle such matters.

"About the allure… I remember you were really impressed with my acting skills on Zonama Sekot." a satisfied smile, a smirk appeared on her lips as she spoke and as she leaned closer to the warlord.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Links: Weapon
GM1OQzU.png

Zachariel nods to her words, he knew them to be true. Though he would wait to see whether or not it would be a willing decision or not. Only time would tell and the decisions Eina made would reflect on those around her. But that was neither here nor there, because it mattered little to him. The future was always in flux, with only a few set constants. Pushing those thoughts aside, he instead focused on Ingrid, and chose to laugh rather than worry.

"Hardly dear, I simply think people will notice my approach more easily."
He playfully replies. Chuckling beneath his helmet, he looks down as she steps closer. In that moment, she certainly is alluring, and it draws his focus fully. She was perfect. Aside from her dislike of overly destructive actions, she was everything he enjoyed.

Chuckling as she speaks of her target, Zachariel nods. He had suspected she would go after Solipsis, he was the leader of the Maw after all. Killing such a target would throw the entire Brotherhood into disorder and a civil war. Simple belief in the Avatars was one thing, but they also needed a strong figurehead to rally behind. And should Solipsis die, then most, if not all, of the warlords would vie for his throne. Many would die and the Brotherhood would be heavily weakened as a result.
"A worthy target, though I doubt it will be successful. Solipsis is a powerful target, defended by only the very best. You would be a match for any of them, but facing them down would weaken you as well. And then he would swoop in and kill you." Leaning forward, he smirks beneath his helmet. "All I'll say, is good luck."

He had no doubt Ingrid would try, and she would get far closer than anyone would be comfortable. But he also doubted she would be fully successful. Just as others can be dragged back into Real Space, Zachariel doubted that Solipsis did not have such contingencies in place for himself. Not to mention, in any fight he would be far deadlier than expected. So he spoke true in his well wishes. Should she succeed, it would indeed weaken the Brotherhood, but it would provide opportunity. For himself to possibly become the ruler, and for the strong to take over. It would also show that Solipsis hadn't been strong enough.

Scoffing gently, he ignores those thoughts, those voices, for now. Zachariel knew well his place in the galaxy, his place in the Brotherhood. There would be chances to rise, chances to fall. But no matter what happened, he had carved himself an empire he could be proud of, where the strong ruled and the weak served. But, he was getting ahead of himself, and thus he focused on the present and on Ingrids words. Laughing at her words, he nods, leaning back. Reaching up, he removes his helmet once more.

Piercing eyes look down at her, while a smirk plays across his face. Leaning forward just a bit more, his smirk grows.
"Indeed Ingrid, it was a display well worth remembering." His hand reaches up to cup her cheek. "I don't suppose you'll show more of that side this night?"

DHGyR0O.png

mUoTieq.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Stone and Dust ]

"I don't even understand why you think that." she replied similarly playfully, with a sincere smile on her lips.

She shone at times like this, who knew her very well, it could be seen that when her smile was really sincere, there was something extra charm in the red-haired woman that might have made her even more attractive, different. At such times she seemed much more like a living person than an inaccessible soldier or empress made of ice or iron. To tell the truth, Ingrid also really enjoyed Zachariel's company; he was one of the few people where she showed her looser side and not the ice-cold soldier.

The Empress watched the man react to her words; apparently Zachariel had a good time. In the end, however, she was surprised by the response and the seeming sincere concern. By the way, Ingrid was counting perfectly with that, and thinking similarly about what kind of people could protect Solipsis; although she had not seen any before. She thought that possibly she herself was the only leader in the galaxy not to take bodyguards with her. That is, as often as possible, but if they accompanied her; well, she was always better than them.

"I know, I was already with him in the same room when I visited him to find out what Maw’s plans were. In disguise, he didn't know it was me. Just he and I." she said.

She thought this part seriously and her voice was more serious, but in the end she laughed. Her soft laugh, as always, had the effect of a lover stroking the back of her chosen one, beside their spine, gently, barely touching, seductively. It was her general laugh that very few could hear. And all this made it even harder for many to resist the red-haired woman.

"Are you really worried about me?" she asked, inquiring, but without any ulterior motives or poking.

She watched with a smile as Zachariel took off his helmet; now that it was no longer about the more serious topics, or just about the woman’s daughter, the mood had gotten better. Ingrid let the man touch her face, then she smiled. She, too, reached for the man's hand, then kissed his palm as she looked into the man's eyes, finally speaking with a smile.

"Perhaps the most important question is, what would you do to see that side of mine, again?" she asked, purring and winking at the man.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Links: Weapon
GM1OQzU.png

"You know quite well my dear, isn't that part of the charm?"

Snorting, he smiles at her sincere smile. It's a rare thing to see, though he understood all too well why that was. On the other hand, Zachariel was far more open, and far crueler. Perhaps, should Ingrid open up more she too would become more cruel and open to violence. He doubted it, but one could dream.

Watching her, he saw her surprise at his concern. Truthfully, he couldn't fault her. It surprised him as well, but he spoke true. She was more than a match for most of those who would defend Solipsis, whether they were true guards or not. But not all, and they would weaken her, while Solipsis would finish her off. To cut off the head, one would have to take an army to allow for a simple duel between the two. Then she might defeat him, but he wouldn't stake a claim in either one, and instead take part in whoever won.

At her words, he nodded, hardly surprised. Of course she would have gotten so close to him and not tried anything. Or, perhaps she did and was simply hiding the failed attempt from him. it mattered little, because both were alive and well. So instead he focused on her next words.
"Yes, Ingrid, I am worried. Because you may be good, but there are far more who will stand between you and Solipsis. And, depending on the time, I too will be standing in your way."

Staring her in the eye, his voice lowered into a deeper rumble. He wanted her to listen and to see the truth of it.
"No matter who you bypass or kill on that day, I will stop you." Shaking his head, he chuckles a bit to lighten the mood. "Thought you should know in advance."

After a bit more time, he finally removes his helmet. Smiling at her moves, the gen'dai leans forward with a grin. Wrapping an arm around her, his laugh shakes her.
"Quite a bit my dear, quite a bit."

A hand snakes up to her neck as he continues to laugh, gently resting there as he looks her in the eye with a genuine smile.

mUoTieq.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Stone and Dust ]

"Oh, it is!" she purred with a predatory smile while she looked at Zach's eyes.

Ingrid could be cruel, too. She had already tortured countless people and did so whenever necessary. In person; she did not entrust these works to anyone else. She also interrogated and tortured others countless times for Tacitus. Not by subtle methods, and she was always the most effective within Blackwatch or in the Empire. It is a different matter if you're cruel with one person at a time, not with millions. It is a necessity to be cruel to a person because information is needed; what Maw and Zach did was enjoyment. Ingrid was very good at her job, she loved to do some of it and the other part existed because she had to do it. Someone had to and she was damn good in it.

She was really surprised that the man was worried about her. She wasn't really used to anyone worrying about her. I mean, not because of what will happen to the empire then, what will happen to the House L'lerim, or just the HPI. Tubrok, of course. He always worried about the woman, maybe Telis too, because the Sith Lord and the Overlord loved her. But she didn't expect that from Zachariel. After all, by the nature of their relationship, they would both have killed each other if something had happened in that way. It wasn’t love, just desires, they both knew.

"So it is also conceivable that you will not stand in my way." she told him. She wanted to ask if the concern was because the man might have fallen in love with her; but she did not ask. "Let's be more accurate, you're trying to stop me. And I'll probably kill you for it. I know exactly how to kill you."

At the end of her words, she gently put her forefinger on the forehead of the man's helmet, indicating that she knew she had to injure and destroy the man's brain in order to remain dead. A gen'dai can handle a lot, but they die from a serious brain injury. The Empress also spoke seriously, Zachariel probably knew that Ingrid would even let her family be killed if they broke the laws of the Empire.

"And when will it be when you no longer stand in my way?" she asked him.

After that, they turned to the more pleasant part. As Zach hugged her, Ingrid gently put her palms on the chest of the man's armour as they leaned closer together. Now she, too, laughed softly, her laughter now as usual, as if gently stroking their lover's back, all the way down next to their line of the spine. She leaned even closer so that their lips almost touched. The red-haired woman looked into his eyes all the way, smiling. She closed her eyes for just a moment, pleased as Zachariel's hand reached her neck.

"Good!" she purred, one of her hands stroked the man's face gently, then her hand slid onto Zachariel's nape and caressed it softly. "I wonder about your creativity!" she whispered as her lips almost touched the gen'dai's, but she still didn't kiss him yet, just played with the warlord's patience.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

3.000th post! \ o /

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom