Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion A Crisis of Faith: AC Invasion of WotS-held Ninn (Helgard, Trian)

Renair Naki

R
o1t.png

Renair finally after what felt like an hour, sat down. Every attempt he had currently made, made no amends to his situation. The door that he saw, only kept getting further away and the room was just an endless white. Drawing breath, he kept glancing around as he slammed his hands a bit violently on the ground around him.

"What hell did the Force just bring onto me? This is death, I know it but there is nothing! Is my existence just as such? A mere tone of NOTHING?!"

With that last bit of words, he shouted out with all his might. Giving a deep breath, he felt himself angered by this, he had given himself to Ashla and his prize was this hell? Stretching his hands out for a moment, he tried to envision the door closer, like a photograph as he tried to use the Force to pull it towards him...but to no avail. Giving a groan of frustration, he spoke again, irritated beyond belief.

"I can't get to it, why was I sent here?!"
"Perhaps it is better reasoned to ask...what sent you here."

There was a stunned silence as Renair Naki slowly turned around to see a cloaked humanoid figure behind him. The figure wore robes that were ancient beyond comparison but it was undeniably the robes of a Jedi. Standing up, he started to approach the figure before him as he looked carefully under the hood of the figure, whom had both hands intertwined within the sleeves of his robe. Slowly the figure raised his head, showing a skin color of red, small little tendrils around his chin and facial features with sickly yellow eyes. In almost pure shock, Renair Naki stopped moving as the other figure smiled gently, giving a small nod to him as if knowing what the other knew.

"Hello my Child. My...blood relative."

The First Lorekeeper
Pureblood Sith: Kronos
The Redeemed One

The silence would keep them enveloped as Renair Naki raised a hand, approaching carefully until he touched the other. Giving a small gasp, he started to realize how tall the other one was, stepping back as he tried to find the right words, only to have the pureblood Sith raise his hand to silence the other.

"Your Mind is like an open book. Yes...we are both dead. We are in a place where Pride is our mortal enemy...and outwitting this place is our only escape. Madness extrudes this very room...of loneliness. It reads our thoughts and minds, knows our desire and hatred. There is no true escape...alone at least."
"I have...so many questions."
"And yet...not enough time to do it. Your death...should not been this early I think. Not even to who you are as a person...but then again, the Force has a strange way to connect others through time, space and reality."
"I don't understand."
"Of course you do not understand...you are dead as I am and only been here for a few short minutes. Tell me, what was your power my blood?"
"What do you mean? Like my hidden potential? I have none! It never showed!"

There was a rather long stunned silence as Kronoses eyes got rather wide and he looked up to scream a bit, kicking at the air. Apparently the temper was not lost even to those long ago. Cursing in all forms of High Sith, Kronos would circle around Renair as he could not understand any of his words. Wasn't a Jedi Master not supposed to be this way?! Kronos would then stop for a moment in realization, turning to look at Renair and lunged towards him, gripping his forehead as he spoke in Sith loudly as Renair started to understand each word...as if he knew it all his life as they both spoke in unison.

"My mind is your mind, I see without seeing. Your life is my life. We shall see our life, as we shall see our fate. My power is your power, your ability is my own. Cross into the other side, forgo our Fate!"

Then at that moment, there was a large amount of the Force drawing into Renair himself as the White Room seemed to warp and dissipate the area. Naki was finally discovering his true potential after all this time, at his own door in death. Kronos looking to the side, watched the door from afar as it shook and cracked violently, as if the realm of reality was being torn apart. Speaking a string of High Sith, the pair would vanish briefly before slamming straight into the door, crashing through it into the Netherworld...both of them now out cold.

O3.png

Allies: -
Enemies: Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana Tristan Evore Tristan Evore

THEME

Flagship: Blood Spear
Ignisir Class Star Destroyers: 3/3
Quardent-Class Destroyers: 19/20
Baron-Class Gunships: 12/12

"Let this be a message, Blind Ashlan..."

In a storm of fire and bending metal, the battle continued. The waves of boarding topredoes are being exploded mid-void, blazing both ships now adjecent with their firestorm. Flak guns spit death, while the explosions shake the decks. The countless corsairs onboard the Blood Spear and the Parriah rush to lift up the heavy munition and reload the already fiery massive portside guns, while the sound of the dropping shells over the ship's armor joins the rythmic knocking of the falling munition and kickbacks of the cannons in an infernal orchestra. The screams of the quartermasters and the gun deck officers hardly are hearable, under the constant barrages. The fighter pilots stare down the chaotic scene, furious, as their fighters remained in the hangar bays, with clear orders not to engage... A shame... A shame no Athysian could overlook. Such a glorious battlefield, and yet, they were deprived of the deeds that could even turn the Dark Gods' attention on them...

Outside, amidst the explosive shells and the beams of lazerfire across the void inbetween the two Athysian warships that now passed clearly from both sides of the Pillar of Retribution, engaging all targets around them, with their main attention was on the enemy flagship. There, in the void of war, the crimson shroud of the dark side tainted warships slowly engulfs the region, while black tentacle-like trails of thick black smoke leads all the way to the Ashlan flagship, where the fire-bleeding boarding torpedoes lied. Most had managed piercing the ship's armor; Most... From those that survived the excess barrages and fighter tailing.

And now, with the void filled with levitating, half-burned corpses from the torpedoes turned into shards by the Ashlan relentlessness and the fiery armors torn off the hulls of the warring warships, the Ashlan troops onboard the Pillar finally hear the dreaded sound....

KRACK-KRACK-KRACK

The bending metal spreads open as the flower-like spearhead of the boarding torpedoes, half-burried inside the skin of the warship opens wide like the spring's flower... A bestial roar; An echo of violence-promising and bloodlust comes from within its dark cabin....

"BLOOD! BLOOD FOR THE FIEND!!!"

Possessed by their twisted deities, the Mawlerite Warbands charge from within the torpedoes like a demonic host; A wildfire explosion, spilling her fiery arms across the iron halls.

The black, blood-tattooed towershields of the Mawlerites form walls, locking the halls they engage across, while the flamethrowers, hand-cannons, beam cannons and electroblades immediatelly weave.

Lashing; Slashing; Tearing; Killing; Flailing.
Breaking; Screaming; Crushing; Burning.

The Mawlerites spread like a serpent's venom across the decks, screaming atop their lungs their savage warcries. Their armors spiked, many carrying even skulls and limbs, and pieces of earlier victims, while their helmets varied, with techno-barbaric elements and a characeristic massive maw of a fiend-like creature resembled over their breathing masks. From their shieldwalls, they kept unleashing the wrathful storms of fire, grenades and reckless flamethrower attacks, moving quickly in their thickly formed groups, clearly careless of the damages they may cause onboard the vessel. All but a typical pirate attack, these barbaric warriors felt as if they were all but akin to ship-to-ship confrontation....

Meanwhile, in the pitch of the void, the crimson energy emitting from the Athysian warships reaches out like an arcane shroud to the nearing vessels and starfighters. The taint of the demonic energy clouds judgement, twisting the very mind away from sanity in an unnatural panic. The closer one was, the stronger the impact; A chorus of untold children voices crying in the minds of the pilots in a song of madness....

P̱ͮ͗ͨ̂͆ͥ̚a̷̖̪̹͎̲̙̥̋ͪ̾́i̧̞͉͈͕̫͍̣̝ͮ̏͆̔̎ͦņ̸̫̪͎͔̓̍ͧͯ ̺̤̦ͮ̊͛͂́ͣ͜a̳͈̦͇̯̲̺͆̽̄͐̾ͮ̍̀͢͡ͅǹͦ̀̉͏̧̩̭͚̖̭͕̀ḓ̡̛̼̙̟͖͌ͬ̐ͣͭͅ ̨̡͔̩͉̺̟͕̝͙͗̕ḩ̟̤̥̭̯̱̙̯ͬͬ̌ͤ̾ͣ̀̚ͅa̟̟̤̠͖͇̜̅ͮͧ͗̆̒̍̄̈́͟t͙͎͎͕̬̙͉͐͒ͭ̽̔ͥé̡̳̹͔̰͕̺͚̫̎ͪ̄e̴͓̳̲̩͉̜͍̫ͮ̂͜!̸̫̖͎̗̩͓͓͂͆̅ͪ̀̃͊̔ͭ͜!͉̺͂̆͂ͯ͡!̯̲̰̙̤͇͓ͥ͢
̧͖̭̗̟̝̻ͮ̿͒͆̊ͦ͟͝Ś̳̞̼̫̉̃ͮ̚͜͡ơ̵̼̺͇̫̑̏̂̂̀̈́ͥ̅u̵̟̰̪͇̙͇̭̎ͪ̉̋́́͟l̠͓̝̼̟̣̲̄ͥ͡s̘̝̠̲͗ͯ̈́͆̈ ̳̺ͧ̉̅ͮ͘o̥̦̔̉ͣ͌ͧͮ̇͒͠f̸͔̪͔̞̮̹͇ͯ̚͢ ͇͍̳̗̼̭͂ͥ̃̒ͣ͠ẃ̳͉̪͓̦̉̊̋ͭ̓ͦ̇i̲̰͍̗͚̿̽ͬ̿͊̅̚͢ͅc̘͙̪͕̙̟̻̍ͦ̄́ͅk̡̜̫͈̯ͩͣͤͥ̈́̌̈́ͅȩ̨̗̤̄͗̐̔̈́ͥ̇̃̃d̢̺̘͚̳͉̃̋ͭ̏͑̏!̨̮̱̟̪̗͂̈!̞̻̰̲͊̇͂̌̒ͣ̿̊̕!̶̪̘͕̪͚̮͖ͩ
̵͎̲̖̤͍̻͖͑̈O̶̮̠͈͈̳̣͉̞͛̽̽͌ǔ̸̲̟̥ͤ͒ͩ͐͊ͥ͠r̵̡̘̻̜̥͕̜̦͗ͥ̑̊̀ͣͯ͘ ͆́͏͚̞͉̟͈̣̗̖wͨ̋͋̉̄̉͂ͬ̚҉͕͖͞o̟̽̐̄̔uͣ̓̌̋ͬͩͪ̾̌҉̖̪͈̤̠̞̣̪n̷̪͓̖̔́ͪ̈͢͡d͉̙̹̝̘̬̹͇̱̾̄̔s̤͂̉͢,̥̣͚͈̹͖̯̌̄̂͘͝ ̴̪ͩͬ͛̓ͬͭ͝ţ̯̮͖̔͑̂͐́́ͦ̿̎͞ö̶̝́͆ͥ̚͠r̵̜̒͒̈́͒̽ͤ̈͡n̵̯̫̘̮̺͊̿ͧ͗̍̋̚͜ ̨̛̻͖̹͖̫̥͈͖͊ͩ̅͞o̟̳͊̈́p̯͂̎̈́͛è̢͇̮̤̘͔̤̺ͨ͐̈́ͧ̌ͨ͛͜n̨̥̬̱ͪ̑͛̇ͭ̿̚!̞͙͙̝̝͈͉̉́̾͝ͅ!̷͓̙͍ͧ̊̍̾ͤ͗ͥ́!̧̝̪̞̮̮̒̂͛̆̃͂̿̅̀
̵̖͉̟̗̙̙͍̘̩̎̏̅̓̐̄͟͠N̵͚̺̪͇̉͌͝ŏ̵̱̺͉̘͈̄̑͐ͮ̇w͍̗̮͔͚͇̝̺͐̆ͫ͆͛ͅ,̼̯ͤ̏̇͘ ̞̯̟͚̬̆ͦ́͋̃͐ͣ͜w͈̬̎ͩ̍͘e͔̯͔͋ͮ̀̈́̓ͤͫ͆̏͘͝ͅ ̣̮̈́͗͊̀ͨ͘

̨̠̠͓̰͖̰̑͞B̷͔͉̠͚̳̝̝͖ͫ̀͟Ĺ̴̺̮̪̼̲̖͉̦͠E͎̝̞͎̞̦̫̱̝ͮ̉ͪ̌ͬͧE̛̝̬͕̮̖̰̤ͩ͗E͗ͨ̔ͯ̿̎͝҉̺E̢̡̳̞͋ͧ́E͉̐̈̅ͣ̾͆ͥ̀̚͜͜E͊̔͑҉͔̥̦̗̥̣̤́͘E̢ͥͮ͑̆̄̚ͅE̶̢̬̹͍̹̺͉͚̞̓̌ͨ͊͐̽D̴̛̠̼͙̬͎̝͚̗̣̒!̷͇̹̺̩͖̻̮͔̔͛̓̒̾͗̚!̛̹̞̪̋͒̑̈!̯̫̃͛ͥ̃̔͑̇̆̕ͅ!̡̺̝͉͉̫͕͚̼̂̐͌ͨ̽̚̚͞!̖͕̝̲͉͔̱ͤ̍͟͟

Kasia Celestyne

K
Careful, Paladin of Ashla. I sense your anger growing as we battle. You long to see an end to me. To the Sith. Tell me, Kasia Celestyne. What can you, one lone Jedi, hope to do against the might of all Sith? Timne and again, Jedi, Galactic Alliance, even various Imperial factions have attempted what you seek to do. They were legion, and still failed. You and your Crusade are miniscule in comparison. Face the truth, Kasia. The Sith will never be gone.

"You may want to reflect on why you see in me a mirror to yourself, Warlord Maestus." The Sith was playing a defensive game, trying to play with Kasia's mind while not attacking yet physically. Kasia didn't want to exhaust herself against the Sith Lord's defenses. This battle would not end as swiftly as she had hoped, so she needed to take a different tactic. "I do not bear anger for you, only a desire to see the evils done in the name of the dark side washed away." She paced slowly, circling to her own left, keeping her blade in a defensive position between herself and her opponent. At that moment she stepped close enough to begin to receive a bit more of the assistance Darth Themis Darth Themis was sending out. She paused, adopting a static defensive guard in that spot where the ministrations of her ally were stronger than the Force-borne assaults of the Sith helping Maestus. "And I am not alone. One does not make a Crusade. One may join a Crusade, but can never solely define it." She raised her chin and smirked at the Sith. She took a deep breath, settling into a low-level form of moving meditation, building up her reserves within herself. "What can one Jedi do? The same as any other being. We can live our best and inspire those around us. Should I fall here, those of the Crusade who survive the day will know it. It will strengthen their resolve to fight harder to bring down the evil regimes around us."

Obj 1

(Phone Post)

The momentary challenge went unmet. Cedric steadied himself then, momentarily turning his attentions away from the push on the trench. More Sith had arrived at the front, though there were just as many Ashlan Knights to match them. The traditional contest of arms quickly became a conflict between those touched with the Force.

Unable to clash directly with the woman that had seen fit to try and electrocute him, Cedric's gaze settled upon the closest Sith he could find. Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze seemed to stare back at him, the touch of the Bogan clear about him despite his traditional Mandalorian regalia. Perhaps one that had found himself corrpted whilst working closely with the Sith.

It didn't much matter to Cedric.

The exile offered a greeting in the form of redirecting one of the boulders he'd been hurling toward the Sith woman toward his new target. What better way to say hello than with a few tons of stone?

Faction-Banner-Gif.gif

o1t.png

Engaging: Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson

Allies: Darth Bellum Darth Bellum , Vora Kaar Vora Kaar , Darth Maleva, Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield , Maestus Maestus , Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis , The Grim Lady The Grim Lady , WotS

Enemies: Kasia Celestyne, Pietro Demici Pietro Demici , Darth Themis Darth Themis , Mikhail Grayson Mikhail Grayson , Renair Naki, AC

Posting_Banner_v2.png

The Ashlan leader wasted no time with words, instead choosing to greet Khamul with violence. If he were a Sith, Khamul would almost respect him for such a response. Almost.

Khamul quickly dodged to the left, barely missing the incoming boulder. It slammed behind him, taking out several Sith troopers as it landed. The Mandalorian didn't even bother to acknowledge the impact, instead calling out to the darkness, as he had at his last fight against the Death Watch. Raising a hand in the air, he pushed his essence into the fallen who's bodies were strewn across the trench line. As he did, the corpses of those on both sides began to rise, shambling forth toward the Ashlan Crusade.

He looked back to Cedric as the hordes of undead moved forward, pressing their attack.

"It'll take more than a rock to stop me, Jedi."

Posting_Banner_v2.png

Renair Naki

R
o1t.png

Corpse Location: Battlefield
Enemies: The Ashlan Crusade
Allies: The Warlords of the Sith
Assisting: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze
Affected: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson Kasia Celestyne Pietro Demici Pietro Demici Darth Bellum Darth Bellum Maestus Maestus Darth Maleva The Grim Lady The Grim Lady Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis
(Unwilling Used against his Allies)​

The power of the Dark Side, of Bogan had started to swirl around Renair Nakis corpse. It had remained lifeless at this time, rotting in the air for only a short period of time but the maggots were already starting to swarm the body. The body cold to the touch, its glass like eyes staring into nothing as there were a faded white. Slowly though...the color in his eyes started to come back, covering in the darkest of black and the iris of yellow. The Force was starting to almost swell and pool into one area, as if draining the life out of anything near it. Slowly, the corpse of Renair Naki rose up from the ground and stood where it once laid, its black eyes staring straight onto the assemble of the battlefield before it.

With more shambling corpses starting to rise from the dead around the former body, Renair Nakis corpse started to walk forward, as if unaffected by its grievous injuries. Parts of his body started to fall out from the inside, splattering blood and guts onto the ground. Stopping in the middle of the Horde, it would slowly start to look up and raise its hands into the sky with closed eyes. Silently standing there, it would start to pool the energies of the Dark Side around him, of Bogan itself. The amount of energy swirling was very similar to those in the battlefield, most notably to Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson .

Finally, it would have his eyes snap open, his eyes now of pure yellow with black stripes around the iris. Giving a loud, blood curdling shriek from what felt like the Netherworld, the Force it had gathered was sent out as a shockwave across the battlefield. It was an echo throughout the battlefield, a constantly projected one as it bathed the battlefield in the Dark Side of the Force. It was a form of Battle Meditation, completely unhinged and almost unstable...but it worked for now.

With each wave, there was a constant amount of determination, courage and blood lust sweeping through the forces of the Warlords of the Sith. Invigorating them, giving them the confidence needed with the force of Bogan behind them. Through the followers of the Ashla Crusade, the feeling of anger, blood lust, the temptations of the Dark Side would attempt to envelop the very soldiers they had and the Jedi that followed them, the followers of Ashla. Each wave, every few seconds, would keep invigorating and discouraging those around the corpse of Naki.

The Lorekeepers corpse was now used for the Dark Side, for the Warlords of the Sith.

The only question that remains...where was the spirit?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spirit Location: Netheworld
Renair Naki would slowly awaken in the Netherworld, feeling as if he was hit by a literal train. Even in death, there was still pain. Turning his head to the side, he noticed Kronos starting to stir as well, growling a bit as he sat up. Sitting up as well, Kronos would rub the back of his head as he stretched, popping a few bones in his back.

"Remind me...to never do that again."
"I did not think...that was even possible."
"The Dark Side is a pathway that is...unusual to others. I still had tricks up my sleeve, even when turned to a Jedi."
"So...what now? We escaped...the White Room?"
"Or what is left...yes?"
"Then...we wander? Go beyond?"
"No...I think, we need to get you back to the real world. You are...a bit different from where I sit."

The combined efforts of The High Priestess and The Dark Voice converged above the battlefield, enveloping the skies in horrific clouds of blackened doom. Lightning crackled, dancing between the sky and ground with bolts of black and crimson, flashing the only warning those upon the ground would get. The storm coalesced in a crashing crescendo of symphonic destruction, tearing a void in the sky that released nothing but the overwhelming tide of dread upon those below.

Deafening thunder boomed, rattling the earth as the disturbance manifested, unleashing an electrical storm that decimated the ground beneath. Vehicles. Buildings. Soldiers. None were spared the furious might of the ancients that had been left undisturbed to incite Chaos in their own way. The earth splintered beneath the strikes of the lightning, hurling shrapnel and debris upon those who scurried like cockroaches away from the danger. But there was seemingly no escape, the storm surrounded them.

The Dark opened its mighty maw, gnashing its hungering teeth towards those who dared bring their zealotry to this world. There was no Light here. No faith. No gods or goddesses. No power but the all-consuming void.

There was no hope to be found.

Last edited:
o1t.png

The Grim Lady The Grim Lady , Renair Naki

His chest rose and fell heavily with each breath as the skies above seemed to open for the coming of hell itself. The Jedi glanced up from behind his mask, his lips pressing into a thin line as he watched the skies being torn asunder by veins of unnatural lightning. Dozens of starfighters dueling for supremacy were caught between the strikes, sending the vessels and the pilots within careening silently toward the earth. Those bolts quickly transitioned from the heavens to the realms of mortals as they wreathed through his soldiers amidst great claps of thunder.

Were he somewhat away from the battle, he might have been able to stop this, or at the very least lessen the severity of the storm. As things were, all he could do was keep fighting as the unholy magics of the great enemy were unleashed upon his people. Those among them that were force sensitive and able to break away from their current confrontations moved to shield the soldiers closest to them. Cedric had no such luxury.

The Sith he'd attempted to remove from the battle wasted little time in practicing equally foul techniques. The exile's stomach turned as the bodies of the dead slowly rose, even that of Renair Naki. Bile formed at the back of his throat as he examined the forces arrayed before him.

The only way out of this was through it.

"You people do all of this, and they wonder why the galaxy opposes you." Cedric muttered with the exhaustion of a man that had seen far too much, and found no relief thereafter. One of the bolts of lightning struck down at his feet, sending up stone and dirt in a geyser at the point of impact. Cedric was thrown clear off his feet, catching himself mid-fall just before he would have snapped his neck on the side of a trench.

The undead abominations were on him immediately. The exile spat a curse as he shoved one of the cadavers away, his blade carving through another three that drew too close, destroying the cursed ties that bound their corpses to the Sith's service.

"I'll see this world cleansed of everything you hold dear animal," he snapped at Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze as he began to cut his way through the horde to its master.

o1t.png

Personal Loadout: lightsaber, armorweave priest's vestments

Allies: Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson , Kasia Celestyne, Renair Naki, Darth Themis Darth Themis , AC

Enemies: Vora Kaar Vora Kaar , Darth Maleva, Darth Bellum Darth Bellum , Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis , The Grim Lady The Grim Lady , Maestus Maestus , Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield , WotS

5m5qOKV.png

Clouds gathered above the battlefield, spitting out lightning and fire upon all who stood below. The ground opened up, breaking away and leaving a chasm between Pietro and his foe. As much as he wanted to give chase, the cardinal knew that the day would be lost if they did not address this sudden storm of terror and darkness. He looked across the chasm to the dark sovereign as the storm raged around them.

"Another day, perhaps."

With those words, Pietro motioned for those of the Holy Guard that remained to follow him. They rushed to the trench line, only to find the situation there was just as bleak. Corpses rose in every direction, and some form of large, undead behemoth had taken to the field. Pietro could sense the hopelessness among those of weaker will within the ranks. He couldn't waste any more time.

Raising his hands in the air, Pietro called out to the Holy Guard, commanding them to join him in prayer.

"Ashla, hear our prayer! Wash over this darkness with your holy light!"

The Holy Guard raised their hands, and began chanting with him in unison. It wouldn't be easy to push this storm back, but they could at least keep it somewhat at bay. It would take all of their mental fortitude to make it so, but they had no choice...

They had to try.

5m5qOKV.png

Faction-Banner-Gif.gif

o1t.png

Allies: Darth Bellum Darth Bellum , Vora Kaar Vora Kaar , Darth Maleva, Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield , Maestus Maestus , The Grim Lady The Grim Lady , WotS

Enemies: Kasia Celestyne, Pietro Demici Pietro Demici , Darth Themis Darth Themis , Mikhail Grayson Mikhail Grayson , Renair Naki, AC

Posting_Banner_v2.png

The undead hordes swarmed the battlefield, putting the Ashlan advance to a slowed pace. Everything seemed to be going well, even more than Khamul had hoped. The corpse of Renair had risen as well, forming into a gigantic monstrosity of a creature, spewing darkness out with every step. It seemed to be augmented by the storm that had plagued the field, making it an even more formidable foe as it stomped its way across the field. Khamul let out a laugh, even as the exile cut down the undead, forcing a path to the Sith lord.

"I hold nothing dear, Jedi," he said with a sneer. Darkness swelled around Khamul, allowing him to draw from the storm as an unending well. It served to bring his strength back after sending his essence out into the corpses that now walked the battlefield. He rose his blade in the air, ready to strike.

"I have no qualms about what I do. Those who don't understand are merely weak. You are weak. Your "god" is weak. And now, I will cleanse your weakness from this galaxy!"

With those words, he charged at the Jedi, ready for his second kill.

Posting_Banner_v2.png

o1t.png

Always this talk of weakness.

Even now, amidst the eye of the storm, Cedric could not help but wonder as to why the Sith were so obsessed with power structures. They had a place in society, of course, but to make them the centerpoint of everything seemed counterproductive to life in itself. The structure was there to complement the act of living: for those that followed the Bogan, it was the other way around.

"To me," Cedric paused as he cleaved through another cadaver. "It seems like the only one that does not understand here is you." Another beast. then another. They made for something of a small army, and it was only the blessing of the Blade of Ruusan that allowed them to be dispatches so quickly. Were he fighting simply as a man, the creatures would have certainly overwhelmed him by now.

The Jedi decapitated the closest of the creatures just as Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze was upon him, his arms jerking violently as he locked blades with the Mandalorian abomination just before his opponent cleaved his head clean off.

"Strength without purpose is meaningless. Your logic is that of an animal," the exile's muscles screamed as he marched forward, attempting to overpower his opponent. "Is that all you are? A beast?"

o2t.png

MOSHED-2021-5-26-21-11-56.jpg

外傷
H I G H W A R L O R D
A N N I H I L A T I O N
Posting_Banner_v2.png

The immolation spurred between the Sith Lord and his opponent was enough to separate them, casting them from their blows to assess the damage dealt. Shrapnel from the shattered weapon had embedded itself all throughout Chimera's frame, puncturing his armor in a number of places and drawing more of that sickening, unnatural steam and hissing ichor to pour from the surface. He was unbothered by the flames themselves, however, skin untouched by char or burn, whereas his opponent was not so fortunate. Dead eyes glared as the wounded man made to retreat, missing the grip of the arm he had wielded the axe with. A wise retreat, it was indeed.

A thought to sever their retreat crossed his mind, to incinerate the troops just before they could reach their escape, but the rising hum of the Darkside in the air spoke to him otherwise. It stayed him, keeping him where he was in his place of witness.

The black clouds choked out the skies above, arcing their deadly lightning bolts between them in a haunting picture. It was a thing of beauty, the likes of which he had not borne witness to in far, far too long. Dark sorcery had ushered this storm upon their enemies, and though they had succeeded in destroying the shields and raining fire upon the anti-air emplacement, perhaps it had been too late.

Their aerial support would now face the wicked gauntlet of miasmic horror in the skies above, each whipping crack of lightning decimated and cut through the fighters that swarmed down- swatting them out of the sky and sending them into a spiraling crash toward death below. As much could be said for any of the transports attempting to evacuate or bring more troops to the ground as reinforcement. All would face the toiling judgment of the storm. Prove worthy and one may yet survive.

Fail and all would perish.

"There is no hope here." The Sith Lord whispered to none but himself, tasting the death upon the empyrean winds.​

ALLIES | WotS | BotM | Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze | Drako | Zinn Zinn Bink'sa
FOES | AC | THE LIGHT | Brimstone | Lonnie Kai

Last edited:

Renair Naki

R
o1t.png

Spirit Location: Netherworld

The idea of being different, should never be frightening. However, it can be frightening if your entire appearance changed in a single instance. Renair would look down, seeing his own hands as they were red and gently started to tug on parts of his hair...well face now. He had tendrils, did he just change into-

"Apparently my dear child...you are more like us than you ever realized."
"What did you do to me?"
"Better question be what did you do to yourself? Think, I did not cause this...I awakened your latent power, I unearthed your true potential from your mind."
"I am a great mind, not some kind of shape shifter!"

Renair Naki had now turned red, his entire body looking as if it had changed in a single instance. Overlooking his own body, he felt a bit taller, his body felt more built, his entire stature felt...different. Touching his own chin, he felt the tendrils on his own face. Naki had changed in a single instance, his ability in the use of Metamorphosis had sprung out in violent fashion, something he was not ready to control. Touching his own nose and cheeks, he felt metal bands which should be impossible as he stared out right at Kronos.

"This cannot be actually me!"
"Theortically...yes. All my offspring and I assume even beyond my own son...has always eight percent pure sith blood in their veins. Your abilities in the Force must have...latched onto that and created a new appearance for you."
"This is absurd, I cannot be a pure sith!"

Before he could argue further, a bright light shined down from the Netherworld as it seemed unusual.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Corpse Location: Battlefield
Enemies: The Ashlan Crusade
Allies: The Warlords of the Sith
Assisting: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze
Affected: @ Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze @ Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson @Kasia Celestyne @ Pietro Demici Pietro Demici @ Darth Bellum Darth Bellum @ Maestus Maestus @Darth Maleva @ The Grim Lady The Grim Lady @ Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis
(Unwilling Used against his Allies)

The corpse of Renair Naki seemed to almost have an existence crisis, its eyes growing wider as it gave another screech of blood curtling nature. Before the eyes of everyone around it, the body seemed to have bubbled, its own face started to change as it started to melt as if it was on fire, changing to a more reddish appearance. The hair would fall out in long strands, bones would crack violently as it started to draw more upon the Force, almost burning itself apart in flesh and mind. The waves of Battle Meditation would start to decrease as the storm raged on around it, as if causing the corpse to accelerate its absorption. With another blood curtling cry, it would throw its hands up when a bolt of lightning struck it, burning its flesh into almost a full black paste and cease to move, still holding its hands upward as it projected the Dark Side around it.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Spirit Location: Netherworld
"What...is that?"
"I believe...that is you. Well was you...we need to leave."
"Hold on! If that is me, can't I go back?"
"It would be against the nature of the Force to throw you back out."
"And yet Bogan was used to get us out of that White Room! Kronos, people are dying out there. You of all people, a former member of the Council of Knowledge, you would have an inkling on how to get out of here! My allies...my friends need me."

There was a small silence as the Netherworld would almost echo for a moment, the pair looking to the side as the Netherworld almost seemed to make a small tear into reality once more. The battlefield of Ninn was in view yet it was very small, almost as if a bottle was being squeezed through it. Kronos could only stare as he watched the havoc and destruction unfold, the lightning striking all around and the Dark Side of the Force almost oozing through. Renair spoke again, walking closer as he stumbled, still not used to his new body that he changed into.

"If we do not change this...right now, then the Light will be extinguished once more. So many Sith now exist in our time, the Sith Empire, the Warlords of the Sith, the rise of the First Order that seeks to eliminate all opposition, even the threat of the Bryn'adul, a species that seeks nothing but the annihilation of others, our galaxy is in Chaos!"

Shouting that last word loud as he could, the echo of it throughout the Netherworld. Giving a small deep breath, Naki turned to look towards the battlefield as people died before his very eyes. Almost weeping, Renair composed himself though slowly, he felt a hand rest on his shoulder. Kronos would speak as he chose his own words carefully.

"The Galaxy...will always be in Chaos. Yet the light will always shine in the darkest of our hours. Renair Naki, my great....great many times, grandson. There is a way back...but there is a small price to pay. Are you willing to pay it? To save those you hold dear?"
"I do."
"Then Naki...it is time for you to go home."

There was a shining amount of light between them as Kronos started to vanish behind Renair Naki, his own eyes starting to grow wider as he felt something. Knowledge, so much knowledge being given to him! He felt the very essence of what it meant to be a Sith, what it meant to be a Jedi. He could see the memories of Kronos, his wife, his son, the beginning and the end. He felt his body start to glow in a very unusual way, the Netherworld before him, the small gateway seemed almost trivial now. Holding out both of his hands, he focused in the Force and started to move his very essence back out into reality, moving his Force energy out towards his old body. He felt much life force...but only due to Kronos willing to give that second chance at life. He had changed though what he was now...he did not know. Though a name rang through his mind.

Faction-Banner-Gif.gif

o1t.png

Allies: Darth Bellum Darth Bellum , Vora Kaar Vora Kaar , Darth Maleva, Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield , Maestus Maestus , The Grim Lady The Grim Lady , WotS

Posting_Banner_v2.png

As Khamul finally locked blades against his opponent, he heard words of understanding and animals. As always, the Jedi were talkers. Khamul hated talkers. So many years had been wasted talking, planning, claiming to be on paths to greatness. No more. Khamul would only speak if it lead to action, and act he did.

"I am no animal, nor beast. I am DEATH ITSELF!"

With those words, he pushed away from the exile, launching a long, chaotic arc of force lightning at the man. He was determined to see the leader of this so-called crusade fall, and with it, have his name feared by all.

"You think that there is anything else in this world? No... death is the only certainty, Jedi. For all of your beliefs, in the end, you too will die, as all do. And you will do so TODAY!"

The lightning began to intensify as Khamul called out once again to the great void of darkness, hoping to bring the man down once and for all.

Posting_Banner_v2.png

o2t.png

Writing as Darth Vinaze & Kuric Taumin
Allies: Drako | Zinn Zinn Bink'sa | Chimera Chimera

Enemies: Lonnie Kai | Brimstone | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust
Engaging: Anyone and Everyone on Objective 2

Posting_Banner.png

The monster began its rampage, half controlled by the will of Vinaze, half left to its own infernal devices in the throes of madness and animal instinct. It was no longer Kuric, and it never would be again. Even if the Jedi did not slay it here, the beast would eventually die on its own when the darkside consumed it. Like a supernova, it burned short and hot, and would leave its destructive mark on the outpost.

The sithspawn monstrosity flailed its fire-covered limbs in all directions, bellowing deranged and demonic cries as it torn down walls, support beams, and even the ceiling above it. Its killing was indiscriminate.

The dark side was strong with it, but the undying fervor of the Jedi knights could rival it...

o1t.png

It seemed there was little room for talk here. This one was near the end of his journey with the Bogan. When one finally gave themselves fully to the corruption, and need for justification or a semblance of higher understanding was lost in favor of dogmatic primalism. The capacity for higher thought beyond that of a predator smothered in favor of an eternal existence steeped in hatred.

How else could one raise the bodies of the dead so callously? In what other way could they justify ripping the very skies asunder in order to reap further destruction? In situations such as these, the merciful thing would be to deliver the death blow as quickly as possible. The sooner he killed this one, the sooner its suffering would end, and that which it wrought onto so many others.

The lightning of a Sith was something Cedric was well accustomed to facing. He raised his free hand, the bolts reflecting off of his palms and scouring across his armor, though not penetrating his flesh.

Much of the lightning was redirected around his body, around the prism of energy he had formed in his palm, though some of it flowed into the prism's center. That prism began to glow faintly at first, then to a brilliant cerulean as it encapsulated more of Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze 's assault.

"You're only a tool for greater powers Sith. You feed death until it is done with you, and then it will eat you too." The exile thrust his hand forward, the prism exploding outward as some of the energy of Khamul's attack was shotgunned back at him.

Last edited:

The Confessor

T
o1t.png

Allies: The Ashlan Crusade
Enemies: The Warlords of the Sith
Tagging: Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze The Grim Lady The Grim Lady Pietro Demici Pietro Demici

The smoked and smoldering body of Renair Naki stood in the middle of the corpse horde of the dead. The cries of the damned were all around it, some charging at the soldiers of the Ashlan Crusade while others shrieked, trying to terrorize others. One however stopped, as if curiosity was taken ahold as the Dark Side of the Force stopped pulsing through the corpse of the former Lorekeeper. Instead, the bath of light that had been pushed out from Pietro Demici Pietro Demici seemed to have done some good, stopping the flow of the Dark Side. The corpse, standing upright started to smoke from pores opening up from the inside.

Rather suddenly, a hand burst through the charred corpse from the inside, tearing off the left side with a single movement. The red hand extended out in an open gesture, before clenching into a balled up fist. The Force started to swell up once more, only briefly as a huge spike of anger could be felt from those closest to the charred corpse. Then, an expulsion of Force Energy rippled out, a Force Repulse of great magnitude as the individual screamed from the inside. The charred corpse exploded around him, corpses from all sides were thrown several feet the opposite direction though it did not disintegrate them on impact.

The dust had kicked up during this, making it rather difficult to see as some of the corpses screeched nearby in anguish. From afar, the hilt of the lightfoil shook and then went straight into the dust cloud. There was a moment of silence before a strike of dark side lightning struck in the middle of the dust cloud and a black beam of energy erupted in the cloud, made of the Dark Side of the Force. There was a cry as many charged into the dust cloud, only for it to swiftly move side to side, but with no sound and those that died, simply fell forward with merely a whimper.

Slowly, the figure would walk out of the dust cloud as it started to fade away, revealing first a pair of bright yellow eyes as it set its focus on a particular red mandalorian individual from afar. Its anger seemed to increase with almost every step, remembering very clearly what had happened some short time ago as the whole figure of the individual appeared in a regal set of black robes from the dust cloud, skin red as darkened embers. A human no longer, Renair Naki had turned into something more dangerous, now resembling a pureblood Sith!

Stopping after a few moments, still holding onto the Lightfoil as the black energy emendated from it, the Pureblood Sith would grab onto the black energy and lift it up. It was as if it was a spear of black energy, of the Dark Side as it radiated in his very hand and with a bit of precision, hurled it directly at Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze , focusing on it till it either hit its target or missed. Regardless, he would hold the empty hand up as he started to produce more Dark Side energy, attempting to create another one in the sight of Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson .

The man may have fallen, his anger had clouded his judgement and the Dark Side now was alive in this man. He was no longer Renair Naki, the human noble that had a chip on his shoulder and feared the outcome of death.

He was now the Confessor.

The Twelfth Lorekeeper
Renair Naki
The Confessor

Faction-Banner-Gif.gif

o1t.png

Engaging: Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson , The Confessor

Enemies: Kasia Celestyne, Pietro Demici Pietro Demici , Darth Themis Darth Themis , Mikhail Grayson Mikhail Grayson , AC

Posting_Banner_v2.png

Khamul could feel the rage growing inside him as Cedric balled up and shot the lightning back, a trick that Khamul had seen before. He quickly blocked it with his lightsaber, catching the bulk of it within the plasma of the blade. The remainder of the shock was dispersed throughout his beskar, luckily keeping the lightning from dealing any severe damage. Khamul bellowed with laughter as he let the lightning dissipate.

"Yes, death will claim me as well. I have no misconceptions about death, Jedi. I do not seek the immortality that so many Sith reach for. All live, all die. That is the way of the universe."

As he was about to charge back at the man, a torrent of energy erupted from where Khamul had slain Renair. From the smoke and chaos rose another, one that seemed to come from the void itself. The being launched a large, dark spear of energy at Khamul, leaving him barely any time to react. He ignited his jetpack, ascending into the air, trying to put some space between him and his opponents, at least until he could assess the true nature of the threat.

Posting_Banner_v2.png

o1t.png

There was little point in trying to analyze the Sith's ideology: given the warrior's armor Cedric expected it was some crude bastardization of both Sith and Mandalorian beliefs. Together they resembled something that Cedric could only register as a cruel animal of sorts: simple in purpose and deathly concerned with it.

All the more important to deal with the threat.

The storm howled as Cedric raised his blade to assault his enemy once more, the cacophony of battle fading into the background of his senses as his mind centered on his target. Even the lights of blaster fire, normally so blinding, faded to the edges of his vision. The muscles in his left arm twitched, he stepped forward and raised the blade overhead - the Mandalorian-Sith thing rocketed upward well out of his reach. A moment later, a spear of some sort of black substance flew just over the Ashlan's shoulder.

His attentions jumped from his opponent, to The Confessor, and back again. Acting quickly, Cedric gathered a ball of telekinetic force in the palm of his hand, locked his gaze on Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze , and thrust the hand forward. The energy of the force rocketed forward - aiming to crash into Khamul and send the butcher careening up toward the heavens.

The Confessor

T
o1t.png

Engaging: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze
Assisting: Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson

The spear of black energy had missed which was not to surprising though how close it was, given the Confessor a reason to try again. Forming a second spear of dark side energy, he hurled it with all his might towards the red mandalorian, right as the person was most likely shoved in the Force. If that did occur, it would either miss or possibly pierce directly into the jet packs fuel reserve to further propel him into a skyrocket. Regardless of what had occured, the anger within the newly changed Pureblood Sith would slowly fade as he walked closer towards the leader of the Ashlan Crusade, Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson .

Holding up the lightfoil, now almost broken beyond repair, he held it up towards the light sided individual as it coursed a little electricity around his finger tips. The Dark Side seemed to ebb and feed onto the Confessor himself, a well in the Force that seemed currently endless, a beacon in the Force. Flicking it around, he looked upwards towards the red mandalorian as he spoke aloud, his voice completely changed and different, barely glancing once at Cedric.

"We are one and you are none. Your Sins are now displayed, your judgement to be given. Death has gripped my soul and lost, now it is your turn to await true judgement Mandalorian. We have unsettled business and even if I must wait for all eternity, your time will come red one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom