Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A beacon of light [Army of Light - Meet-Up]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Only join if you are part of the faction or have express permission.

Michael had been waiting for quite some time for this day. They assembled quite the following already and were only expecting more people to flock to their cause. It would not be long before they would have enough people to take the Sith head on. But today there will not be any fighting, today they would just talk. Get to know each other and then have a good time. As such, he deemed it time to start his introduction speech.

He stepped up on the custom elevated floor and then used the force to enhance his voice: "EXCUSE ME." his voice boomed through the hangar. Sheepishly he adjusted the current that flowed through him and tried again: "Excuse me for that. We had some.. technical problems, but it is all fixed up right now. We are all here tonight for one reason and one reason only. We want to kick Sith ass. The Army of Light will do this, together we will once and for all end the Sith threat."

The proud Jedi Knight paused for one second and then resumed: "But today is not a day of fighting. Today we rejoice, for we have found like-minded people. People we can trust. People who will stand together with us." His voice got a grave tone when he spoke the following words: "We shall celebrate for we are still alive. And we will remember those who came before us and are now dust. I am proud to lead you and call you my people, so enjoy this day. For tomorrow? Tomorrow we will dine in hell."

Then he stepped off the platform and sat down in a comfortable chair, to watch the festivities.

@[member="Cambria Zadira"] @[member="Carn Dista"] @[member="Dove"] @[member="Felix Emer"] @Hion the Herlic @[member="Jedediah Bagely"] @[member="Jericho"] @[member="Kei Amadis"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Kreegan Vesh"] @[member="Manu Xextos"] @[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Nick Kahoshi"] @[member="Sera Inkari"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Taiden Keth"] @[member="Vargent Nordii"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @Yo'shim Etsu @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

True Venture
Arion Frigate
Converted Hanger

"We dine in the Sith Empire's backyard." Kei grinned, patting @[member="Michael Sardun"] on the shoulder, giving him a firm handshake. A man he was beginning to trust with his life. Black and white fatigues on, Unity at his hip, "This is a rallying cry." He smiled to each one of them, walking between each present, giving them a handshake or a strong look of admiration for what they were about to do.

"Wherever you are from, wherever you call home, or whatever faction you swear to. We will take aid from all those who fight for the light." Kei's voice called out across the docking bay. "Any Allies are welcome in the fight, anyone from any corner of the galaxy."

This was the general in him speaking, the commander, a man who cared about those going into battle with him, who'd be there every inch of the way to protect those he could.

"I plan to fight hard."

Kei grinned broadly.

"And I plan to win." Stepping aside he was just one with them all once more, socializing with the rest. They were equal in this struggle in his eyes, and they'd need everybody that had the heart and strength of will to see it through.

@[member="Yo'shim Etsu"] @[member="Hion the Herglic"]

Live in Light, Surf Master
'Anybody... anybody getting up there? . . . Maybe I should. . . just. . . wait a little. . . yeah.' Manu shrugged and watched @[member="Kei Amadis"] put the best of his embellishments on the idea.

"We all have our reasons, all good right Amadis?" Manu cleared his throat, eyeing the group for what it was at that present moment. Although it seemed easy for Humans to make friends, Battle Brothers were harder won in Manu's alien perspective. He had to smirk at Kei. Enough said there, wasn't it?

"The Dark Side will lie. It will steal and appear before us in technicolor saying 'I do no wrong. I hurt no innocents today, how can you be of the Light and advance'? The truth is, every bit of Sith Legacy is dangerous. Every act, every breath from their mouths is another moment the Darkness attempts to steal our joy. They lie every time they speak of the Balance. Life does not need Death to exist. Joy does not need sorrow to be felt. We do not need them, they will attempt to change us into them, tell us when we kill we do so in the Darkness' name and that too is a lie. Too long the Sith have used our kindness and our grace as an excuse and tactic. Do you think it was no different hundreds of years ago? Do you think it will be no different later? It can be. The Force is Strong, and the Force is mutable. We will beat them back and we will do so squarely in the victorious illumination of our ways. We are now and will be better than.

Mike... Michael you speak of those who are now dust. As one of the dusty ones, I tip my proverbial hat. It's . . . " He watched the crowd and saw faces that had died in battle or in age centuries before all come round again. Maybe a little different, a new nose, a new name and face, some with the very same faces but the spirit and the action were the same. "All I have is on my body right now. I have no more armies but this, no more time but this. The universe is far less serendipitous for me to come back by a flight of whimsy. So if there's anything this Echani can teach you lot, anything I can learn to bring the fight back to the Sith. . .

Let's go kill them and burn their stuff."

Yusan watched from hologram and was clearly visible as well, though his entire body and face were shrouded by pitch black robes that flowed down from his head to the floor. Not speaking at all unless addressed personally by @[member="Kei Amadis"] or @[member="Michael Sardun"] as they are the only two that know who he is. Obviously they wouldnt say his name infront of everyone but when they meant for him to say something he would. Until then he leaned on the staff at his side and kept himself shrouded and hidden.

Vulpesen couldn't help but smiles as the men give their speeches. Surrounded by people he would fight with on any day, he was confident that the Sith now had a new threat to deal with. He didn't care about the Empire. That was politics and some men doing what they could to bring order. It's ideals didn't make the empire evil. The Sith did. Vulpesen loved the peace between factions, but he was sure that it could only be truly achieved after the Sith were gone, leaving those who wished for order without death in their place. "It's good to see people who have the common cause of destroying the evils in the galaxy. The Republic is stopped by politics, the Jedi are stopped by the republic, but we... we are stopped by no one! Freedom to strike agasint our enemies, that is our existence, and I will proudly stand with those who will search out the terrible acts of the sith so that they may be brought to the light, and given the true justice the deserve!" He was honor bound to the republic and the Jedi. But that didn't mean that he had to agree with their complacency. Last time the Jedi had let the republic stop them, Abeloth had almost annihilated the order. And if Vulpesen had anything to say about it, that was not something that would happen again.
@[member="Kei Amadis"] @[member="Manu Xextos"] @[member="Michael Sardun"]

As much of this place was full of Jedi, I was probably the only one who was not one at the current moment. The man had given a speech that was very war like. And though I may have said some things differently, I didn't judge. It could have just been the way that the Jedi handled themselves. Or how the people around here acted. Dressed in my normal clothes of a t-shirt, brown leather jacket with a hood made of grey cloth, jeans, work boots, and a bookbag to hide my wings, I shook hands with @[member="Kei Amadis"] as he was making his rounds. I simply nodded to him rather than speaking.

Jedi, they may be, but I knew that by fighting the sith head on they may come in contact with the darkside of the force and some of the weaker ones of the group could easily be turned. That's why I didn't trust them enough to show my wings. If anybody asked I would have said that I have meds inside that if I were to have a panic attack or my asthma kicked up I could easily grab it. And it was true I did have meds in my book bag. Each looking different, but the truth was they were tablets filled with sugar.

Looking around I could see the mass of people here that were talking with one another Looking off to the side I could see @[member="Yusan Fenn"] standing next to the man who seemed to conduct all of this. Even then, I kept my distance. I needed my time to warm up with these people.

Perfect red upon red robes, graceful steps took her forward into the hanger, standing to the side of @[member="Dove"]. Hands curled in toward her robes, they unfolded, drifting the hood down from her head. Fiery red hair came free to fall beside her face, a crimson beautiful flame against the deep blackness of space. No Jedi herself, she was allied with a Knight @[member="Dove"] would know well, yet not know of her perhaps... yet. @[member="Cronos Aegir"]

"The Force is with us in all things." Sera spoke softly, almost to herself, whispering a ritual for their safe passing on their mission. The priestess's sea blue eyes drinking of the scene, until there was not a drop of detail not yet known. The dream took her to the war, led her steps. A dream of the force and its will, the burning globe would carry what it could.

It was not hard for her to see what was coming, the surge towards it. It was the direction of the force and of the galaxy, war was on the horizon. Another vision made real, coming to pass around them.

@[member="Dove"] You can feel free to play off that connection as time goes on. @[member="Cronos Aegir"] link to her.

It had been some time since Jericho Hex had seen a true victory against the Sith forces. Despite his accomplishments so far against the sith, they remained strong and they were the bringers of chaos, something he had to stand up against.Thought he truly loved his family at the silent conclave and respected the ways of peace and their order. He felt like he could do more than just heal, he was a warrior, he was a jedi with a mastery of different abilities of the force than just healing alone. But he was not foolish; far from it in fact, it knew in order to make a differences he would have to find more like minded men and women that would take action against them.

After catching wind of a gathering of jedi he made his way. It had taken him a long time to even find the hangar of this 'Army of light' that he heard about from several other jedi and now he had to worry about getting into the place. He knew it was going to be a very risky challenge for him to even enter the door to the place assuming that this "Army of light" was just part of the order because he felt unwelcomed there. He knew not of the men and women that were going to be there, let alone the people who lead it, nor he did not know too much about how he would act.

But the more he thought about it the less he cared of what the other jedi would think about him. He was there to take down sith, not make friends, as long as they remained true to the cause that they are set upon there would be no trouble between him and them. Jericho let out a light sigh through his mask as he walked quietly into the hangar where everyone was suppose to meet. He stood tall with his white robe hood over his head. The large man crossed his long arms, masking his force signature as he always did, the man never liked to let his guard down. He listened into the speeches that were being made, not very leadership like or very motivational but they got their point across and that was what really mattered, correct? He continued to keep a distance and observing everyone around him.

This much enthusiasm cooped up in one room almost made her want to be festive. But beyond the fellowship, there was a somber nature to their clandestine organization.

Everybody had their two cents on the occasion, even after the crass introduction from a fellow she’d not met. Everyone was here for a united purpose: To bring light to a threateningly bleak universe.

Although she was young, Kiskla had her own battles with darkness and had seen what it could ravage; without producing any harvest. Kiskla was mostly here out of interest. As she’d told many before, she didn’t like to be bored. And the Order, as it stood in it’s placid state, was boring. She also wasn’t one to sit around while others dove into the fun and ravished what they could; she was a woman of action. In fact, @[member="Kei Amadis"] could attest to that, her Padawan. Although he, and this @[member="Michael Sardun"] character had rallied this establishment together, she still felt radiantly proud. Like a prize-winning soccer mom from a distance.

This organization, clandestine although it was, was an opportunity. There were many faces here she’d not seen before, and some she had. This was a unification of sorts, and the single motivation for every member of the brethren was enough for each to express their enthusiasm. But talk was cheap if it couldn’t be backed up. She would be interested to see them on the battlefield, without the support of The Republican fleets and army forces.

“This is impressive,” Kiskla commented when Kei made his way to her, working his rounds.

Felix had long waited for something like this to come along. After all, he had the motive for revenge, ever since his master was killed by a Sith Lord. If his experience was any indication, even what little he could do as a healer was going to be needed.
He slowly worked his way around the room, greeting strangers who would soon become friends, maybe even brothers.
Max barked. "What is it boy?" he said alerted. Max bounded over to @[member="Manu Xextos"] with a wagging tail. "I think he likes you." Felix said to the tall stranger.

@[member="Michael Sardun"] @[member="Kei Amadis"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn put down the cigar, letting the smoke trail out of his nose."As much...bravado there is in here."He said loudly, slowly standing up. His well-worn face and battered face, put authority behind his words when it came to combat. That, and the numerous and frightening tattoos all over his body. Recently, the most notable would be the skull on his neck with a dagger going through it's mouth. Not a very pleasing image, along with his finger tattoos, which spelled W A T C H O U T ."I'm beginning to wonder if this is more than a few angry kids coming together and being upset with one another. After all...once we do this, we can never go back. Oh no, this is far too aggressive. All of you, all of your ranks, and friends, may see you differently after this..."Tracyn began to wander towards the platform, his footsteps heavy, and his form massive, towering over most in the area."Tell me again, why you are here. I want you to think it, speak it in your mind, scream it."He said, lumbering up to the platform, eventually towering over everyone.

"It is because you detest, the Sith. It is because, you detest, the way that our governments, leaders, prophets, masters, have been complacently letting the Sith run amok for the last few hundred years. I have seen, what the Sith can do. I take great pleasure, in ending the Sith's life when I can. When I stab a Sith, I feel joy. When I punch a Sith, I feel pleasure. And you all, more or less, feel the same..."He paused, his frighteningly empty eyes glancing around the room."So why are we here...drinking and having merriment, when we should be leaving a trail of blood and bodies in our wake. I want them to know we are coming. We shouldn't hide, anymore. They should tremble when they lay their heads, wondering if it is the last night that they will live. I want them to look over their shoulder, I want them to bleed for days until they eventually die -"He paused and glanced around."My name, is Tracyn Ordo. I am a Knight of the Jedi Order, and a former Ori'ramikade of the Mando'a people. And I, like you all should, pledge my unwavering allegiance to the light side, and I pledge to the best of my ability, to eradicate the cancer of which that is the dark side and any that follow it."He looked around, and smiled.

"Also, I like long walks on the beach, and knitting."He added, smiling at all of them. It was becoming more and more obvious to those who formally knew Tracyn, that this wasn't like him. The older Tracyn would have at least tried to calm them down, whoever was up there, was a borderline sociopath who left hundreds of bodies in his wake and blood on his hands wherever he went. He wasn't a nice guy, and he was borderline light sided as it is. The only thing that kept him from going to the dark side, was actually his disgust with the dark side and all it's followers itself, so Tracyn never truly delved too far into the dark side, he was more along the lines of walking a tightrope with one-foot with it. He smiled and waved to @[member="Kiskla Grayson"], recognizing her from before.

@Michael Sardun @Kei Amadis

Standing thoughtfully amongst the others gathered in the converted hangar of the True Venture, Jedi Knight Cambria Zadira, dressed in her modified Jedi attire, took in the essence of the meeting and those there; strangers to her today, family tomorrow. It appeared so far for the most part the "Army of Light" all were like-minded in that these individuals preferred action as opposed to inaction especially regarding the growing darkness in the galaxy, and taking the fight to the Sith rather than sit on their hands. Though, there was one in particular whom was a bit more liberal about his thoughts on the matter than she found comfortable.

The Rutian Twi'lek herself had chosen the path of a Jedi Guardian to fight for and protect those whom could not do so for themselves. Even though the blue-skinned exotic beauty had only returned to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant recently from being off world on various missions, she had noticed how the Jedi Order had become bogged down in the politics of the Republic rather than holding to their mandate and true purpose. And, that mindset did not sit well with Cambria, especially if innocents in the galaxy suffered for it needlessly when they could help to liberate them from their bonds and chains in the name of the Light.

Yusan glanced at Kei Amadis, his voice controlled so that only the man would hear him. "A interesting group you have here, there are a few i recognize." He made sure that his hood still shrouded his features and made it near impossible to identify him, but the purpose was all the same. He would be for the most part and observer, imparting information when he wished and remaining silent when he didnt.

(BTW, Yusan is there in person actually, not a hologram)

Carn Dista

C
"What you want to hear, Knight Ordo, and what you have said about yourself are the same."

His voice carried across the room, in the mild silence that occupied the space of time between Tracyn opening his mouth, and the Jedi in the room formulating responses to the questions put forth.

"I susupect that you wish to hear how others in this room enjoy inflicting pain upon other beings. I suspect that you wish to hear them justify your thirst for blood, and place your clearly undiagnosed blood fever upon the pedestal that is the moral highground. While your eagerness to set the Galaxy to right is somewhat understandable, your attitude towards your goal is akin to that of those you wish to murder with joyous abandon. If I were you, I would watch my tongue, lest said views discover themselves at the ears of the Jedi Council. It would be a foul way to start the beginning of a more than lengthy exilement, wouldn't you agree?"

The figure stood up, having said his piece to Tracyn. He had no care for the reply to his question, for in his mind it was rhetorical. It seemed the Jedi present were in need of a check, and so he began to speak to the room from where he stood...

"Formalities are in order here, Jedi. I am Jedi Master Carn Dista. Some of you may know me, others may not. Either way, it does not matter. You claim to be servants of the Light, yet all I have heard is he misguided blabbering that I have come to expect from fallen Jedi. And let us not forget that those you so avidly seek to annihilate are no more than misguided Jedi themselves."

He paused for a moment, allowing what he had said to sink into the minds of the collective in the room. It was true, for all that had been said thus far had merely equated to a group of Sith wearing brown. And that... Well. That would not do.

"I will be honest - A small part of me, the part of me that was drawn to this meeting, was most curious to see the caliber of Jedi that would step forwards to answer a call to arms. Yet now, having heard your thoughts, and how you have all so clearly disregarded the Code and the third pillar of our noble Order, I know that this is no army of light. It is instead a gathering of soon-to-be Sith, who have not yet realised the depths of the spiral they so tenderly stand at the edge of. I beseech you all. Stand down from this folly before it is too late for you. Return to the Jedi Order. Present yourselves before the Council and seek absolution before this turns your noble idea into a heretical one.

If, after you return to the Light, you still think this folly is a wise idea, then I implore you to seek placement in the Jedi Guardians, and put yourselves to use that way, rather than shattering what peace there currently is, and seeing you, and your comrades perish in a conflict that need not be.

Remember, Jedi. There is no room for emotion, nor passion here. You must all seek peace and serenity in your actions, or you may as well abandon the Order entirely, and make way to Korriban."

He sat back down as calmly as he had stood up. While Carn knew that his words may have fallen upon deaf ears, he knew that he would not be able to live without trying to stop them. Taking the fight to the Darkside was no foul thing - it was something all Jedi were expected to do eventually, yet... Well. Hearing how Tracyn Ordo had spoken sent a chill up Carn's spine. Jedi were not meant to speak in such ways, nor have such thoughts or revel in such actions. If nothing came of this so called army of light, he would be more than glad. However on the chance that it continued regardless, he intended to use this meeting to pick out potentially dangerous individuals, that might be more than susceptible to falling into the dark embrace that so called "justified violence" so willingly offered.

Vulpesen watched the master speak. He had similar thoughts before when he thought of joining, and he had to admit, that this was a dangerous place for those who might teeter on the line of dark and light. Vulpesen however, was not one of these people, he knew where he stood and had no intentions of becoming a sith. "Master, your claims are untrue. I'll admit that there may be some in this room who are unfit, and for those people we shall find them and ask them to leave as time goes by. But people such as myself. I have no desire to draw blood. My hope is that I may defend others from being torn apart by the enemy, and though this may mean violence, I have decided that there are people who must be freed. I will not liberate a man who does not wish for it, nor will I hunt down a sith who has not deserved to be hunted. I will offer a surrender to all who I fight, and I shall be wary of the pull of the dark side."

As he spoke, Vulpesen stood taller. This master, though bringing valid concerns, had no right to make such accusations when there were people in this room who were far from blood lust. "You call us sith, yet our purpose is to liberate. Be confident that there are voices among us that will stop our peers from doing what is wrong, as though we walk the line, there are some that are anchored and some that have been tested and prevailed. With that, I welcome you to what I pray is the beginning of an era of liberation, as we shall be there to defend against evil. I did not join this army as a sword, but a shield." @[member="Carn Dista"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn stared at Carn, the stare of a predator rather than a person who was listening. He sank back down to a seat, thinking for a moment. He looked up at Carn, a flick of his eyes saying more than what was necessary, especially to a knowledgeable being such as Carn. Carn, could probably notice the lingering effects of a Sith poison within a person's body. The small signs, would most likely be like a whirlpool rather than a splash to Carn. Tracyn stared at him for a moment, before leaning forward in the seat, placing his hands together."A world, is burning. Our very dear planet, Coruscant, was ransacked and destroyed, nearly by two lone individuals, which, ended in a stalemate. And you...would so blindly place your trust within the Jedi. I love the Jedi. With all my heart. But I refuse to sit back, while the galaxy begins to fall into an unending spiral of death and destruction. I am, by all counts, a terrible, awful, Jedi. I will never know peace. I will never be able to fully comprehend what that word means besides what people have told me and what I have read in books and heard in songs and tales. But..."He paused, reading the room for a moment."You're right. I may be suffering from bloodfever, among other things. You're right, that nobody in here is really a good Jedi. But what we aren't - and what we refused to continue to be - is held back. Held back from righting wrongs. From preventing death. I won't go around and pretend I don't want to slaughter every dark sider I can find, I don't even want to pretend I don't want to strangle every criminal with my bare hands. I'm not a liar, and I won't be. But I won't be, is helpless, and hopeless. And that is what the galaxy will come to. The best peace that the galaxy has known is when the Sith are eradicated. When the Sith, become powerful, worlds burn, people die by the millions and it quite literally becomes a living hell for some people. The Dark side is not an entity that balances us, it is a cancer upon the living. A cancer that must be, eradicated. And I will die, I will literally die. Before I let anyone tell me that what we are trying to do here is wrong or unjust."He paused again, staring down Carn.

"After this is over, after we disband as all of these things do, I will personally hand myself into the Jedi for proper judgement. You have that, as my word, Master Dista."He said, leaning back in his seat.

@[member="Carn Dista"]

I only watched everyone that came here. Seeing masters of trades, and Knights using the name of old. Padawans that would move their way up the ranks. As much I saw a small number of people who were not in Jedi robes. As were their tradition. I only looked down at the woman that stood beside me as she looked and watched just as I did. She had a somewhat familiar face, THough I could not place it. Seeing as I was just about to ask a Master stood up and spoke of being near the edge and going to the Republic. A Jedi then stood up after him and spoke that he came as a shield. I oppted to do the same.

"None of you may know me. I am a man of Mystery and denial. Yet I stand among Jedi to fight against the Sith. Only You Jedi Master don't seem to realize that we come not just as a shield or a sword. It was once said that a man has the right to defend himself. He will sell his clothes to by the sword. We do not come here to Kill my Master. No, We come here to protect. Not avenge, but justify. Among and around you Master are people who are not with the Jedi. Why you may ask? Because they did not protect them. The Jedi did not find me when I was stuck in a cave tortured by a Sith with powers of alchemy. No! It was people who were willing to fight for those who can not buy the sword. Some come as a shield Others come as a Sword. Not to shed blood, but to up hold the natural born rights of the people that live in this Expansive Galaxy. I hold Respect for you Master to the Jedi, but here. We are willing to stand up and move forward in the lives that we have. Hell I'll move now."

With out a further adue, I took off my book bag to see a stump in my back. Taking off my jacket and short revealed my black feathered wings. Even as much as I may get stares from hundreds of people. I came here to prove a point. "I am different than all of you. I have the ability to fly, And I come here not to fight against the monster that made me, but to stop him from doing the same to others."

Carn Dista

C
@[member="Vulpesen"]

Once again Carn found himself speaking. It seemed these Jedi had only gathered to support their own misplaced ideals, and he found a sense of duty towards the Order stirring within himself. They might march on, but he was determined that they would understand exactly what would befall them if they left. After all, there was no ignorance for a Jedi. Only knowledge.

"My claims, as you name them, are grounded in the words of your peers, my own experiences in such matters, and the teachings of the Jedi Order. To rush off to war throws away all that we should stand for.

As for your liberation? I do genuinely hope such a noble ideal is not sullied by your actions and the actions of those around you. Yet you must understand that what you yourself seek to do is more than achievable without throwing the Order away to one side? You do not need to march to war to defend the weak, uphold justice, and act upon the will of the Force.

I also cannot express confidence in voices that I am yet to hear, aside from my own. Again, I beseech you all. Honor your masters. Honor the Council. Show self discipline and present yourselves to them. If you are set beyond all reasoning on this path, then allow your mentors and the leaders of our Order to judge you fit, or unfit for this task that you set yourselves. Accept their decisions.

Remember your teachings, Jedi. We are keepers of the peace, not footsoldiers in a holy war."

Vulpesen nodded at the master's words before speaking. "I will fight as I am deemed ready. Currently, war brews on Hapes. Even if I have to crash my ship through our own fleets, I will join the Jedi in the fight to defend those who are our allies. As for accepting the decision of my master ad the council, I not hold a formal meeting to discuss this, however I shall be open with it and will accept the advice and council of my superiors. I do not wish to throw away the Order as you suggest. It is for that very reason that I have joined this group. As another set of people, we may fight for the republic, and without their official backing, we will spare them the political strife. I will not show my face to the enemy lest they believe that I am sent by the order. I too hold respect for you sir, but as much as I would love to live in complete peace, there are things we simply cannot ignore. Peace must be earned sir."

Vulpesen allowed the words a moment to sink in before moving on. "To act in rage is agasint the code, and therefor I will resist the temptation, but to defend others is among our highest callings. Know that I do not seek vengeance, but justice. My name is Vulpesen Espadus Torrevaso. Feel free to bring this to the council so that you may discuss my fate. Until I ordered to leave, I shall work with those who shall help me defend the weak. But know this, no matter their decision, should I see evil being done to those who cannot defend against it. I will quickly do away with politics and help to keep defenseless safe. You worry that we walk the path to the dark, and some of us have accepted that fact and have thus chosen their place. I cannot speak for them but for me, I believe that the way to darkness is to ignore the plight of those who call for our aid. Sith turn because we jedi are seen as weak because WE allowed politics to stop us when they lost those they loved, or were hurt by the ones they would call masters. How many Sith could be stop if we for once defended those, and thus kept them from being turned to the darkness through pain.

Vulpesen had made sure to keep his voice level and respectful the entire speech. As he said, this was not a matter of passion, but of defending the weak. He had made this clear and thus he prepared for his closing statement. "I and the army of light will defend when the rest of the Jedi cannot. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. With that, we shall cast down our ignorance of those who suffer. And in it's place shall come the knowledge of their pain so that we may take it away and allow their healing to begin. I shall do my best to follow the code in my actions Master Dista, but I will also do what it takes to defend those I have pledged to protect."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom