Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

99 Problems [CIS Dominion of Adarlon]

Rayn H'voc

R
Every approximate 30 meters, Sonja signaled a squad to hold position there so that that the mine wouldn't get too crowded by the many soldiers of the 117th. "Why a little girl would be playing near an abandoned mine is beyond me. Let's just hope she's still alive or at least identifiable pieces of her." Sonja said as they delved deeper into the mine. It grew colder and colder with each step and Sonja was getting bored of it. Would they even find anything down there? Only time would tell.

@Sophia Walsh, @Shorurra, @Xander Corbal, @[member="Daxton Bane"], @Nocturno, @Josiah Denko @Genesis Rostu

@[member="Mirshen"] @[member="Vice"] @Dharma Vassi @[member="Flynn Blackheart"]
SPICE DEN
Aedan miles was laughing loudly as he spun and moved through the upper area of the spice den slowly his movements smooth and fluid as his light sabers blared and sparked with each successful strike. He paused for a moment and radioed in the remaining squad of Cragmoloids who immediately started sprinting in their own way towards the Spice Den. Meanwhile the two that had accompanied him charged towards the back wall hacking and slashing their way through the people in their way as they moved to investigate the area.

"And I saw my baby try hard as babes could try.... What could I do? My babies love had gone and left my baby blueeeeeee." Mirshen moved around in the spot he was at while he sang into the piping. The permacrete in it needed to be coaxed into being awesome and now he saw Aedan while giving a wave. "Hey buddy you remind me of the babe." Then he tossed the pipe with explosive and crouched low putting hands to his ears as it got caught by a man... then exploded leaving nothing but boots. "Hey free boots."

@[member="Aedan Miles"] @Vice @[member="Dharma Vassi"] @Flynn Blackheart

THE "DARK" MINES - CHAPEL
To say that the Templar had a bad feeling about that which laid ahead was an understatement. As the minutes passed by, and Daxton continued to uncover and disarm nefarious traps designed to put an end to their lives, Josiah continued to feel uneasy. This sensation in the pit of his stomach only intensified when the corridor opened up into a massive space. The same, smooth stones paved the ground and characterized the walls; and writings in the ancient language of the Sith were emblazoned in bright red script. In the midst of this space was a flight of stairs, leading up a single alter...

And upon it awaited a single, crimson pyramid. It was small and could fit in the palm of any man's hand; and glowed with a malevolent light.

But that was not the only thing that was upon the alter. Bodies, lots of them, were strewn about. Their armors were that of the Adarlon regular forces; and the wounds were seemingly inflicted by fangs and claws. Initial inspection did not reveal the exact creature that had brought about their demise, but the wounds sure as hell caused the Templar ignite his lightsaber.

"I don't like the look of this..."

@[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Sophia Walsh"], @[member="Shorurra"], @[member="Sonja Mercier"], @Nocturno, @Xander Corbal.

THE SANCTUARY SITE - BELRAND
This...was not good. It was no secret that the Archon of the Templar Order was thinking for two; and to see her clutching her abdomin was never a good time. Pain characterized her, enough so that pangs of worry rippled across the Mandalorian's stomach. He was at her side in the blink of an eye, crouched before her in order to see eye-to-eye.

"Mrs. Mason," he began, "take an hour off and return to one of the ships above. Let them have a quick look at you and take some time off your feet. An hour will not derail the project of the Sanctuary, and the volunteers know their jobs. Clean up and Stock up. They can handle that while you get a breather. Please, if for nothing else, take a break for the sake of your little one."

@[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Pandeima"].

THE DARK MINES - CHAPEL
To the eyes of the clone, the "chapel" looked to be the scene of horrific murder. There were bodies strewn everywhere, blood splattered, and claw marks characterizing the corpses. He didn't like this, and as such readied his blaster rifle. Whatever did this was not friendly, and the Adarlon regular forces were not ready for this. Not even close. "Stay on your guard." he ordered in a low tone, and then gave the room a quick sweep with his gaze.

Then, from behind the alter, there was movement. Something unholy, and large, rose from the shadows and loomed over the group. To the eyes of the Grand Marshal, it appeared to be spider-esque. Eight, clawed appendages bore its body, whilst a multi-eyed head glared upon them all. What disgusted the clone to the core was the brimming red sack upon its front, within which there was...a child...Putting two and two together, the beast had eaten the child; but she was intact.

And hopefully alive.

"Bring that demon down! Watch the 'stomach'!" he barked.

@[member="Shorurra"], @[member="Sonja Mercier"], @[member="Sophia Walsh"], @Xander Corbal, @Nocturno, @[member="Daxton Bane"].

The Eternal Queen
Irritating. Feena could not help but let out a little growl of frustration. Even @[member="Dar'jetii"] thought she needed a break. She only just started! How could she just walk away now? Even for just an hour.
Another cramp, or something else, tore through her body. The growl turned into a whimper.

"Oh... fine. You're right," she conceded, "Will one of you come with me?"

@Pandeima.

Well, there went Circe's need for privacy.

"Look, Feena. You're pregnant. I realize that it's been your dream to make the Sanctuary for a long time, and there are a multitude of people, friends and acquaintances who've come from all around to help you make your dream come true. Relax, as @[member="Dar'jetii"] said, if not for your own need, then for your child's. As someone who's been keeping tabs on you and your daily medical checks, making sure your ailments have been dealt with, it's my medical opinion."

She smiled. She was the closest thing Feena had to a doctor besides herself, after all. "Shall we go, Feena?"

@[member="Feena Mason"]

THE SANCTUARY SITE - BELRAND
"I'll go with you." he said sternly, giving the woman beside the Archon quite the stern look. "She'll be in good hands with me, and I'll be absolutely certain no harm comes to her, or her little one. You should stay here and continue the efforts to build the Sanctuary." The Mandalorian was, above all else, dedicated to protecting his friend; but he also knew how much the Archon's dream meant to her. He would be absolutely certain that she was alright and that the Sanctuary continued to be constructed.

"So, with that said, shall we go?"

@[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Pandeima"].

The Eternal Queen
Feena was somewhat taken aback by @[member="Dar'jetii"] instance on coming with her. Truly, she was thankful for it. she felt comfortable with him.

"Either one, or both of you. I don't care. I just want to go and be back soon as possible."

With that, she turned on her heel and, as best as she could feeling as she did, stepped passed group of volunteers, head up, back straight as if nothing were wrong.

@T:N1:LDR @[member="Flynn Blackheart"]
Oron moved through the dimly lit spice den without much delay. The path was clear, thanks to Flynn and Bluejay, allowing Oron a peaceful trek through the establishment with the privilege of peace of mind at the same time. Moving at a brisk pace, he descended into the lower levels of spice den, bending corners to avoid patrolling guards whilst using the Force to track his comrades. Upon realizing he was reaching their location he concealed himself in Force Invisibility passing the guards that guarded the T junction and stopped at the opposite corner of Flynn. In a crouched position his invisibility dissipated, revealing the darkly dressed infiltrator with a lightsaber gripped in each hands awaiting the impending moment of action to happen upon their situation.

With a nod, and not giving any sort of smirk or other "I won, ha ha" sort of reaction to @[member="Dar'jetii"], Circe merely chose to walk with @[member="Feena Mason"], smiling and looking her over. She supposed the cat was out of the bag now... but the least she could do was be a good doctorette and ask some questions.

"Well... how long have you known, and does Keter know?"

The Eternal Queen
"A few weeks," she grumbled in answer, "And Keter... That's not important."

Feena shook her head, stumbled, but did not fall. She would not fall. the fact that @[member="Pandeima"] knew about the pregnancy made no difference. Feena wasn't hiding it. Not really. She just didn't want to be treated like she was delicate because of it... even if she was.

"Honey, I'm a medical practitioner. Same as you. I just want to make sure my patient's fine and dandy during her time of being with child."

She smiled. Now it seemed she had another job in the CIS - make sure @[member="Feena Mason"] was properly taken care of during her pregnancy. If only she could have kids... A tear began to form in the corner of her eye, one she hoped Feena didn't notice.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
The Den of Happy Drugs
Looking at the one that killed potential victims to Dharma’s interrogations, Dharma was going just add him to collection of people in the room. It was Aedan’s clothes that spoke up and cleared the air. “You know he is on your side, little one.”

“Oh really… he doesn’t look or smell like it.” Replying to the talking clothes, she looked at his clothes more than the person in front of her.

“He is one of those sponsored pirates that the Confederacy has going.” The clothes stated to Dharma.

“Fine… fine… but is he always like this when screams and killing starts up?” Dharma asked, but she looked up at Aedan just gave him a quick answer. “Name is Dharma.”

A moment had to be have to recollect focus on the task at hand. Her eyes scanned the den. The den had people she needed and others that could leave a live or be added to the body count for fun. Dharma decided that if they lied to her then the count would rise. As the saying did state that the truth would set you free, she would see how many would be free in the path of truthiness. “Alright!” Dharma shouted as she turned away from Aedan. “Everyone will be asked one question and how you answer will determine if more questions will follow. So sit still and you might walk out of here alive.”

Dharma was starting with ones that sat down and listened to her. Others found out quickly that they could not flee as their clothes were waiting to be questioned by her. It was quickly realized the ones that sat and waited were the more truthful ones in the room. However some lied when asked the simple question, and they were killed where they sat. The question was no secret in the room as everyone could hear it asked over and over, and it was truly simple. “What is your real name?” Dharma asked and some gave it. Those that lied were ones that hide their identity because of their criminal pasts. They were the ones who were going to tell Dharma everything they knew after she went through the room first.

Shorurra was appallled by what they found but couldn't help marvel at the architecture. It was dark and mysterious and obviously evil; Just being near it gave Shorrura the willies. Suddenly, there were signs of movement behind the alter. Shorurra's instincts went off like a ship going to hyperspace. His fur began to stand on end. His heart began pounding. The tunnel suddenly became brighter as his pupils dilated to give him better visibility. A fight was coming his way and he roared his challenge at the monster. He shouldered his bowcaster, taking aim at the multiple eyes before firing. Green bolts of plasma lit up the dark mine as the Wookie kept a steady barrage of bowcaster fire into the creature's face.
@[member="Genesis Rostu"]

Spice Den: Lower Levels
@[member="Oron"] @[member="Flynn Blackheart"]

A sudden halt in conversation had left Bluejay standing motionless for several minutes before they had continued talking and she breathed again. Bluejay moved with even more caution then normal, and as a result she took much longer getting to the T-section then either Oron or Flynn. Flicking her eyes across the situation from her position behind the opposite wall, she risked turning her head a fraction when one of the guards rotated his neck, drawing a brief flicker of attention from the others, to see if Flynn was there. He was.

Pulling back, she ran a quick calculation in her head. She could take them all out now, but not without blasting, and that would alert the people inside, and not before one of them sounded an alarm. She'd have to wait for the other to pitch in. At the realization she couldn't shoot, she moved her hand from her blaster to the six-inch knife strapped to her leg. It wasn't drawn - noise - but it was ready to be.

THE "DARK" MINES - CHAPEL

The scene in front of her was hideous to say the least. Bodies flown everywhere it looked as if some sort of ritual had taken place here and she would bet anything that it involved the pyramid on the alter. If she could Sophia would like to gather it up for further study as she was sure one of the scientists would like it. They may be able to actually find out what it was which Sophia was actually interested in. It could be nothing but if she had to bet it was some Sith artifact that required a human sacrifice.

Getting her blaster up and ready for anything her glance turned from where Josiah was on the alter to the bodies. They gave her the creeps but she was curious as to how they died as they barely had any marks except for fangs. Were vampire's real? It was a silly thought but she had seen some crazy things in her life.

She turned from the area she had been taking a closer look at as she heard orders barked only to see some big creepy looking creature with tentacles and the like. It was huge and that was from the side. She couldn't see the stomach but she would stay away from it and aimed instead at its head. She only grazed it as the creature had turned wickedly fast to face her baring it's fangs. The thing was fast that much was clear. Taking a step back she aimed for another shot.

@[member="Genesis Rostu"] @[member="Josiah Denko"] @[member="Shorurra"], @[member="Sonja Mercier"], @Xander Corbal, @Nocturno, @[member="Daxton Bane"].

@[member="Sophia Walsh"], @[member="Shorurra"], @Xander Corbal, @[member="Sonja Mercier"], @Nocturno, @[member="Josiah Denko"] @[member="Genesis Rostu"]

"By the pit." Daxton bit back an oath as he shouldered his weapon and took aim. Guided by the force, he shot at the weak point between the joint legs of the beast. Attacking directly with blaster fire would probably be useless, as evidenced by the corridor they just passed through, but that didn't mean its other parts were just as hard to hurt.

Daxton wanted to immobilize it, to reduce its speed as well as make it more vulnerable to attack while they avoided hitting its stomach.

"Fall down already," he mumbled to no one in particular, as he took another shot at the creature.

@[member="Aedan Miles"], @[member="T:N1:LDR"], @[member="Dharma Vessia"], @[member="Oron"], @[member="Mirshen"],

Flynn took in a deep breath, held his blaster up to his face and prepared to attack. There was simply no cover between his position and the guards .. so it was going to be fun. As he was about to turn, a man appeared out of thin air opposite him armed with saber. He gave the man a nod of the head, and prepared again another deep breath and then......

Thumping .. loud thumping. Oh what now!

He turned to look in the direction of the noise, and to his amazement and with wide eyes, two cragmoloids came charging down the corridor, past him and into the corridor where the guards are located. Immediately blaster fire is heard. He looked at the man opposite.. threw his hands up in the air and let them fall slapping his tights.

"I guess our cover is blown", he smirked. "Just be careful of the cross fire, there is an operative at the other end of the corridor". With that he too, charged into the attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom