Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

99 Problems [CIS Dominion of Adarlon]

The "Dark" Mines - Entrance Hall
Upon hearing the revelation that the location was indeed was characterized by the Dark Side of the Force, in addition to the suggestions posed by the Templars, the clone made absolutely certain that the filtration system upon his helmet was functioning properly. Once this check was in the green, he issued an order to all the organic personnel about him, ordering them to do the same. For those who did not have helmets, gas masks and rebreathers were doled out.

"You're free to proceed Master Bane. Please be careful."

@[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Sophia Walsh"], @Xander Corbal, @Nocturno, @[member="Sonja Mercier"], @[member="Shorurra"].

The Eternal Queen
Time to be strong. @[member="Dar'jetii"] was following in her wake, waiting for her to fall. And if Feena was being honest, of not for sheer force of will, she would have collapsed long ago. She was tired, so tired it was hard to explain what was keeping her going like this. She just... had to. This was her dream. To falter now, even for a second, could cause it all to come crashing down. She didn't want to wake from this dream. Not this one.
She stopped on top of a large pile of rubble, rising above.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" Feena called, turning on her heel into the wind to face her volunteers, "Tonight. This is where it all begins! The tomorrow we face will be hard. The next day, it may even feel impossible to continue.
But if we all give it our all, if we all give it love, we will move mountains. We will move planets. We will move Galaxies. We will move hearts."

Her ankles shook beneath her. She actually reached out to the Mandalorian for a quick second to stop herself from stumbling. Only a second.

"Give it love and watch it grow."

She smiled, gentle as a spring wind on Naboo, but her voice was strong as the windstorms of her home, Imerria. She would not fail, even if she had to do it all herself.

"Let's get this place cleaned up!"

The "Dark" Mines
First and foremost, the Templar received a rebreather, which he held aloft in his hand long enough so that he may answer the inquiries of the Captain. With his trademark smile of warmth, he replied, "Unfortunately, I do not have the ability to see into the future. However, I can somewhat sense what is ahead. I'm not as skilled as others, and I am a touch out of my element in the face of such a Dark Side presence; but I can give you a fair warning before anything leaps out. Visions are a gift, somewhat rare, but a gift nonetheless."

With that said, he placed the rebreather between his lips and continued to step along.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"], @[member="Suhr"], @Xander Corbal, @[member="Daxton Bane"].

The Sanctuary Site - Belrand
The Mandalorian was a touch surprised. He went from the duty of frontline combat to willingly volunteering to unload drop ships, sweep, and dust. Yet, despite his inner warrior screaming in opposition to the idea, Dar'jetii was perfectly fine with this. He was supporting a dear friend, first and foremost, in addition to helping quite the cause. Deep down, the warrior was okay with helping the Sanctuary; and planned on giving his all to see it succeed. He stood by as the Archon bore her heart to the volunteers, and was her pillar of strength when she needed support.

"We can do this everyone! Let's help the people of this world, let's make a difference!"

@[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Pandeima"].

@[member="Oron"], @[member="T:N1:LDR"]

Spice Den

Flynn just about jumped out of his skin, as the voice in the comlink spoke. He swore under his breath, as he could not reply, he is to much of a dangerous situation to do so. He just had to hope that the person on the other end would realise this. Just get down here, he thought.

Flynn had made his way along the corridor with out any issues, but one was facing him now. He came to the T junction and turned his head around the corridor .. there was three doors and two guards on each door. He would have to wait until Bluejay was in position and the new comer was with them.

The Eternal Queen
"No. Not just this world," Feena corrected softly, too soft to be heard by most, but @[member="Dar'jetii"] would hear, "This is not just for this world. This is to show the galaxy. This is to start a revolution."

And it would. If they did this right. the Galaxy would look. They would see. Love could win. Love could end battles, fix broken worlds. Love was all it took.
And everybody benefited from it. Everybody could do it. They all could help.

Feena stepped forward, snatched up a broom, threw an apron over her travelling dress and with the rest, into the crowd, she went to begin work on what would be her single greatest achievement.

She was not a queen anymore, not in the sense other saw her. She was not regal, well dressed, too good to do the dirty work. She was digging in rubble, sweeping out dust, ruining her dress. Just like everybody else. She would not let people work for her without her putting just as much in.

In Feenas mind, that was what a good Queen would do. Lead by example.

"Dear Force, you sound like one of those old kid shows, @[member="Dar'jetii"]." And it was true - it sounded like some sort of cartoon, almost.

"Sure, Feena. I'll be good... for now." She gave a chuckle before turning away from @[member="Feena Mason"] and returning to her duties.

The Mandalorian stood corrected, but the manner by which his error was pointed out was so soft and polite that he did not feel stung at all. Instead, once the Archon vacated her makeshift pedestal of rubble, Dar'jetii followed after and motioned for the volunteers to get to work. Utilizing his rudimentary knowledge of the Force, he focused his efforts on clearing the rubble which characterized the ground floor of the Sanctuary. For the most part, the floors were of decent quality; and some buffing, mopping, and sweeping would make them as good as new.

To say the least, Dar'jetii was doing his part, the best a Mandalorian could do anyways.

"Drop ships should be here any moment now!"

@[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Pandeima"].

Rayn H'voc

R
Sonja and her legion stayed close behind their allies, guns locked and loaded. "This placee gives me the creeps." said one soldier in Harbinger 4. "Keep your shorts on, Sergeant. We're gonna be fine." Sonja said to reassure the cared sergeant. Although, the mine was dark and a bit eerie. It stunk of the dark side. It was like a Sith orgy just happened there.

@Daxton Bane, @Sophia Walsh, @Xander Corbal, @Nocturno, @[member="Genesis Rostu"], @Shorurra.

The Eternal Queen
@[member="Dar'jetii"] used the Force to clear the rubble. Feena chose to use her hands. She had to work just as hard as the others, or else it would not be fair. It would not mean as much.

"This shall be the main hall," she decided, bending over to pick up a rather large stone, "I can see it now. A receptionist desk right here, perhaps a fountain too. Something calming. This stair case is lovely. With a little care, I think-"

A sharp pain cut off her words. She set the stone down with a grimace of pain, hand on the side of her abdomen.

And Pandeima was there immediately, intending to tend to whatever issue @[member="Feena Mason"] was suffering at the immediate moment.

"Feena... What's wrong, honey? Did you hit something?" It began to dawn on her, though, the more she focused on the Force. She sensed... almost a second presence, but not quite. It was hard to explain, but she could likely identify precisely what Feena's issue was.

"Is it what I think it is?"

Despite the fact that the Mandalorian was dedicating himself to the clearing of debris using the Force, he was never more than ten paces away from the Archon at any given moment. He was concerned about her, to say the very least, and as such chose to exert his mind to the absolute limit in order to clear debris from afar. Of course, his decision to endure this rigorous task paid off; for he was right there when he noticed the sudden halt in Feena's working. With an expression of concern veiled behind his visor, Dar'jetii jogged to her side and asked the obvious question.

"Are you alright?"

@[member="Feena Mason"].

The Eternal Queen
@[member="Dar'jetii"] @[member="Pandeima"]

"Feena... What's wrong, honey? Did you hit something?"

She could hear her heartbeat. Feel her blood pounding in her veins. The pain spread from one side to the other.

"Is it what I think it is?"

Feena didn't answer. There wasn't a need to answer. She fell to one knee. one hand on the ground, the other clutched tightly to the pained area.

"Are you alright?"

That was a question she could answer. Not truthfully, but it was an answer.

"Fine. Just... broke a nail," she panted, "It will be... fine in a moment."

Circe knew how to read people. Feena, of course, was a Master, and as such Circe had no idea of what her actual thoughts were, but she had a distinct suspicion. One she intended to get answered soon.

"Feena, can I talk to you for a moment?"

@[member="Feena Mason"]

"Someone I care for has this gift. I watched as it tore him into pieces always trying to figure out the meaning of his visions. They always seemed to come to pass too that man is amazing. In my eyes it seemed more like a curse but I don't know much about the ways of the Force." She sighed shaking her head as she looked to the floor of the mine. Even though nothing had happened yet this place was still creepy. "Thanks, I would like a warning before the boogie man comes out and grabs me."

@[member="Josiah Denko"]

The Eternal Queen
@[member="Pandeima"]

"Feena, can I talk to you for a moment?"

Feena groaned at the question. Her nails dug into the ground as the pulsing, pulling pain hit her in short waves.

"I'm... right here," she panted, trying not to sound as annoyed as she felt, "Talk."

"Privately."

Circe's conversation switched over to a mental frequency of telepathy as she sighed. Feena was growing more agitated... and right now, the best thing she could do was to gently help Feena back on her feet.

"We need to bring you to the nearest Zel Medical facility. After all, they'll be sure to keep things private." Her extra message reassured Feena that nothing found there would be discussed outside the clinic.

@[member="Feena Mason"]

Shorurra's shoulders saged with dissapointment as the gas masks were dished out. He hated how they felt around his snout; It almost felt like being muzzled. The Wookie grumbled irritably that whatever It was he wasn't supposed to be breathing had better be worth it. Shorurra hoped that whatever was in this mine didn't value their limbs to much.
@[member="Genesis Rostu"] @[member="Daxton Bane"] @[member="Xander Corbal "]@[member="Nocturno "]@[member="Sonja Mercier"]

The Eternal Queen
@[member="Pandeima"]

"No."
Feena answer was swift and sure. She had too much to do and the weakness of her body, even with her child to consider, would not keep her from being here for this.
"@[member="Dar'jetii"]," she groaned, unsteadily trying to rise to her feet again, "K-kindly tell this young lady here that- that if she has something to say to me, she can speak openly. I am... I am not running off anywhere for private conversations."

@[member="Sophia Walsh"], @[member="Shorurra"], @Xander Corbal, @[member="Sonja Mercier"], @Nocturno, @[member="Josiah Denko"] @[member="Genesis Rostu"]

The Sith Lord moved carefully foreward, cautiously testing each step as he scanned the surroundings for traps or hidden triggers. Over the course of the next hour, he uncovered dozens of traps, most of the limplet mine or trip wire trap variety.

With each one he detected, he made sure to disarm it as he wasn't sure if they would have time for finesse if they found the girl still alive. He also discovered signs of ambush, blood smears on stone, blaster shots nicking the roof or floor. Although no bodies, finally the way was clear and he signaled them that coast was clear and it was safe to move forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom