Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3:10 to Kathol: TKO Dominion of Zonju V Hex

Objective C

(3)

A massive droid armada descended upon the wild, untamed world of Zonyu. Their numbers were innumerable, their intent implacable and they were guided by machines with metal minds. No, it was not an army of conquest. Rather the mechanical legions were compromised of construction and labour droids. Mechanical builders who would help pull Zonyu V out of its isolation and primitive conditions so that it could embrace the future.

Studious Class Construction Droids were repulsorlift-propelled labour droids that could perform construction work in almost any environment, including space, underwater or in atmosphere. They were diligent and can be relied upon to perform its duties well, but not meant for combat. All in all, solid builders that could carry out complex instructions. They would be assisted by the appropriately named Helot Class Hauler Droids, reliabe labour droid that could be used in starports, construction areas and in hazardous conditions. The bots were ideal for moving large weights and hauling. They were well-armoured, but not designed as a combat unit. All in all a reliable work horse.

They were cogs in a well-oiled machine. Under the watchful eye of Ms Scarlett, work began on giving Zonyu's capital a new, modern spaceport, which should be a big help for any of the other companies that wanted to put down roots on this planet.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Objectives: C/D
Theed Hangar 3/5

Claustrophobic as this buried ruin was, Ajira felt a certain sense of freedom. The immediacy of sensation -- the hot stuffy air, the gritty sand, the rough stone walls, the smell of ages -- took her out of her head, where she tended to get locked by strategy and business and worries and wrath. This was a pure sort of experience, crawling through half-choked passageways, swatting spiders with a glowrod. She'd be a filthy wreck when she got out of here, but so be it.

The path split. One way fell away into darkness; the other continued winding down. She eyed both routes, biting her lip in evaluation, and stretched out to the Force as much as she was able. Something down in the abyss pulsed in response. No, not a thing, not some object nonsense. Maybe not even a place. An intent; a meaning; a principle; perhaps some shred of a destiny.

Her specialty lay in wrapping herself in the Force defensively, strong enough to take a turbolaser to the chest. She called on the Dark Side and a sick green aura pulsed around her. Then she stepped off the broken edge.

OBJECTIVE: C - relations with Aurum Saccs Bank HQ
POST: 4/15 (sponsorship and contract for Aurum Saccs Bank)

[member="Noire Vanya Tal"] was led to a backwood fancy meeting room, namely a saloon of sorts. There she was greeted by a pink skinned Twi'lek names Cla'mari of Gallofree Yards. Water and somega refreshments had been layer out, nothing to fancy but enough to show thought had been put into it.

A padded chair had been pulled out for Noire by a tall dark skinned weighted. All was ready for the two to have a brief conversation to discuss logictics before Cla would use her limited connections to get Noire in to see the governor of the planet.

OBJECTIVE: C - Establish a Haven Shipyards HQ and smaller shipyards

"We should also consider using the Quintessence reactor and harvestor as our main energy build."

That was a fantastic idea. It was a new method of sustainable energy that provided a manner for greater energy use. So far, there have been no others who were similar in technology.

"We should also include the standard Pharma Tech Biodome. Allow for sustainable living and resources for food and hydrophonics."

Of course.

"How about a Tibanna facility?" with one nearby, it would allow the shipyards easy access to Tibanna.

"Do that."

Noire Vanya Tal

N
OBJECTIVE: C - Establish an Aurum Saccs Bank HQ
POST: 4/15 (sponsorship and contract for Aurum Saccs Bank)
[member="Cla'Mari Rha"]

They made their way towards the conference area. Within a few minutes Noire and her protocol droid were brought to two large wide double doors.

As they slid open, they revealed a large chamber with a pink Twi'lek by the desk. Noire was familiar with her. Cla'Mari Rha if she wasn't mistaken. Saffron had conducted business with the woman back in Kathol Territory and also interacted with during the Bantam auction for the agricultural company.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Miz. Rha." Noire began, walking over to shake the woman's hand.

Objective C

(4)

Archangel's outpost was slowly taking shape. The benefits of only employing droids were obvious: They did not need to eat, sleep or drink and could work day and night, minus a brief period where they were offline to recharge and so on.

They also generally did not manifest troubling feelings of independence and demand the right to organise in trade unions. The day when droids discovered a concept as outlandish as collective bargaining would be a terrible one. Regardless, the droid company would set up a small outpost to have a command centre from which it could coordinate its operations, as a basis for further development. It would be guarded by a contingent of war droids along with laser turrets and other defences. Construction of the spaceport continued at a steady pace.

Julius Sedaire said:
Bright blue-grey eyes met Jorus' in a regretful stare as he reached back and slid a data-slate forward to the younger-elder, auraesh flashing up as a warrant for arrest. Terroristic activity, sedition, assault, battery, grand theft, and more scrolled past. "I did find a home, or at least a place to try and land. Corellia was full of ghosts. Like I said, sometimes you save a place only to find it isn't for you. Now, I don't want this to turn into a fight. Odds are, I bring you in, the Council will let you go. Just a show to please the Quekoth. But if you run, i'll have to chase you. And you I both know that could turn real sideways."
[member="Julius Sedaire"]

Something purred to life like an engine in Jorus' heart. Little bit of fear, little bit of anger, little bit of excitement, whole lot of adrenaline. He made himself move slowly as he reached over to the datapad.

"Y'know," he said, "I respect what this new government's tryin' to set up, I really do. Seems like the kind of place I could be comfortable." He flipped the warrant up so he could see it, and scanned the charges. "And I'm not the biggest fan of governments, so that's saying a lot. I can even respect them shooting for peace with the fething Qektoth by appeasing'em with something like this. And it was wise of'em to send you for me."

He tapped the datapad on the table. "Here's the thing, though. From a certain point of view, a lot of these charges are on the level. I don't ask if there's a form to fill out before I can punch someone that really needs punching. Maybe you're right that they'll slap my wrist and let me go, and maybe you're not. I think I need to ask a few questions elsewhere. Sorry. I'm not coming."

OBJECTIVE: C - Establish a HQ for MaraTibx

Danger would be led to a chamber, where she was to speak with Isie Va, the owner of the energy company.

"Please come this way." Isie told Danger - or more aptly Six - gesturing for her to follow.

"I hope your trip went well."

"Reckon so, Miz Va." Danger replied. They came to a conference table and all parties would sit.

"Well, I am the sort of woman who enjoys small talk while talking business."

Va returned a smile.

"Let us start by the sort of partnership I would like us to get into..."

OBJECTIVE: C - Establish a Haven Shipyards HQ and smaller shipyards(And obtain access for Coronet Hypernautics)
Allies: [member="Aeri Vyn"]

Cal wasn't exactly as smooth as Julius, his older brother. But he had inherited the Sedaire charm and smooth manners. So it wasn't surprising he was in a board-room waiting for this meetin Aeri was headed to. Hopefully he could meet with the heads of this Haven Shipyards and offer some support. He had never been a big time wheeler, but business could do with expanding. With the data that he had gathered from his brother, a satellite location in the Outback made sense. Make use of some of this alien tech and make some ships to make the Fringe dwellers truly drool and dream. And especially working with the likes of [member="Jorus Merrill"] for things like ship modifications and components. But for now, to see what could be done to help Haven set up, and ride coat-tails, so to speak.

So he sat dressed in a more upscale looking version of spacers gear, black boots shining with silver caps, and waited, typing absently on a datapad, drawing with stylus on something that looked like a scaled down version of an aing-tii ship, but the formulas would make no sense. A hyper-drive, of some kind?

Objective: C

New business ventures were something Joza always kept an eye out for. Heartbeat House always had roots in the entertainment industry, so it would probably come as no surprise that the Zeltron was scouting for new locations. Not just for dance studios—she planned to ease her way into the world of clubs, bars, etc. It was only natural, right? She’d been immersed in the seedy night life of a certain area on Zeltros for far longer than she’d been waving around a glowstick.

When the Underground/Outback made plans to forge connections with Zonju V, Joza’s gaze turned towards the surge of aurodium to the south of Zoronhed. Businesses were erected practically overnight, and deals were being made even quicker. So of course, she was on her way to Zonju V to get her piece of the pie.

“Any ideas for this one?” Ivan’s attention was split as they neared the planet, hands at the controls and eyes steady. “Another brothel?” Sardonic, meant to be kind of a joke but she didn’t bite.

“Sort of,” Joza swiped around her datapad, alternating between articles on Zonju’s terrain and the recent aurodium rush. “More like a cantina. Pretty girls, a bit less than what you would consider tasteful, booze and food that isn’t wholly terrible.”

A snort came from the pilot’s seat. “Aren’t you from a luxury world?”

“Luxury isn’t what I’m going for.” A tsk was her response. “Luxury is expensive. And not everything on Zeltros is a five star resort, mind you.”

OBJECTIVE: C - Establish a Haven Shipyards HQ and smaller shipyards

With that settled, it was merely a matter of approving the contracts once the bids came.

In the meantime, Aeri reviewed just what would be in the shipyard. If they were going to use the Quintenence reactor and harvestor, safety is. paramount. Policy dictated that the staff ensures a proper rotation of harvesting, refining, and then energy output for the Quintessence. The safety precaution levels for emergency shut down are higher than your standard hypermatter or antimatter reactor.

This meant that tolerances typical for a hypermatter or anti-matter reactor are still considered too high for a Quintessence Harvester reactor. As such, if energy tolerances were to reach 80%, all systems immediately start the process of shut down. It will take at least twenty-four hours before it will be able to reactivate again. During this time, if the reactor reaches a critical stage, it will automatically flush out the heat for a restart at different venting points out into space much like any typical emergency procedure for a reactor.

In the event of an emergency that requires evacuation, the modules of the Eden Biodome stations are able to break apart into stand alone emergency vehicles. The unique method of gathering power from various origins, to include solar, wind, and Salacia Consolidated patented methods allow for each module to maintain enough power for emergency evac. Repulsors are fitted to these modules so that they may stay in atmosphere without the risk of crashing down. There is no central power-grid, as each module may be individually powered in the event of this emergency.

All in all it was a great set up for the new Haven shipyards.

OBJECTIVE: C - relations with Aurum Saccs Bank HQ
POST: 6/15 (sponsorship and contract for Aurum Saccs Bank)

Cla stood up your greet the attractive brunette. With formalities aside the two would sit down at the table to do some business. As the servers brought water and other finger foods Cla brought out the specs for the GR-105.

Well as you are looking to begin an I'm sure will be a successful banking operation got here on thearth rim I'm sure to will want to have a safe way to move your assets aboutique the systems. With the tradexception lanes like they are large slower ships no matter how armed make big targets. Where the 105 excels is operations in the outback and region beyond, a hyperdrive faster than most and interdiction resistant will mean less losses and quicker deliveries. Also with its smaller size it is able to use the hyperspace highway, something larger freighters can not.

Seems like it would be a perfect fit am I right [member="Noire Vanya Tal"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Theed Hangar 4/5

She had a moment as she fell through the darkness. That moment expanded in the kind of way that had made 'quicker than thought' a figure of speech. If she died right now, if she found something old and implacable or just got unlucky as she'd done a time or two, what would she have to show for her last few years? A corporation grown, a planet's influence expanded -- what was that, in the big picture? Had her personal discipline, her Force abilities, her undifferentiated power, her skills -- had they atrophied, despite her careful and private training? There'd been a time when the Force was her life.

Then again, she was reminded of a Sith blademaster she'd known decades back. He'd retired and gone into business. When she'd asked him why, he'd shrugged and said that he'd decided it was time to get on with real life. Maybe the sham Ajira had been living for these past few years had become something more real than the scrabbling, venal, avaricious, competitive, insecure life she'd led before. Maybe there was more reality, more substance, even more impact, in doing what she was doing now, as DG (Strategic Security) in Theed Hangar. Maybe little jaunts like this were just an attempt to hold onto youth, nostalgia, and the pride of place she'd felt as Dark Lord of the Sith.

She slammed into a stone floor; the Force-shielding absorbed the bulk of the impact. She stood and raised her light.

Objective C

(5)

The problem with operating on a lawless world was that it was, well, lawless! There was nothing stopping uncivilised, impertinent rabble from squatting on your property. Unsurprisingly, Archangel had some rather harsh views regarding squatting. As anyone on the frontier knows, good fences make good neighbours and all that.

This the gang of criminals who'd occupied a gold mine discovered when battle droids and HRDs stormed their outpost. Blaster bolts flew everywhere, grenades exploded, organics were sent to Hades.

While one of her fellow HRDs provided cover with a chaingun, blazing a hailstorm of hellfire, Callisto engaged bandits up close. Her expression was void of emotion, her advance was implacable as she cut down bandits with a burning violet lightsabre. Blaster bolts were deflected by the graceful sweeps of her blade or bounced off her armour. Bodies began to pile up as Archangel meted out justice and all that. Smoke coiled off, here and there, pieces of metal could be seen where her synthetic skin had been damaged.

Objective: Gold Rush
Allies: TKO
Enemies: Unknown

It had been a few days with the construction of the mine; Astril had ordered in a few more workers. The young businesswoman knew that there had been raids on mines before, especially ones that were as valuable as aurodium. That was why she had also brought in a few security guards from the local populace.

Astril had decided to have an alarm system be installed, just in case anything bad occurred. She had ordered for her designers to also make sure the mine was as safe as it could be, knowing full well that a mining accident here would make Nova Corp have a bad reputation.

"We are ahead of schedule in the construction of the mine." an individual stated. Astril simply nodded, as she continued to observe the construction of the mine.

Noire Vanya Tal

N
OBJECTIVE: C - Establish an Aurum Saccs Bank HQ
POST: 5/15 (sponsorship and contract for Aurum Saccs Bank)
[member="Cla'Mari Rha"]

"Yes indeed, Miz Rha." Noire would state. These were great points.

"Which is why I wanted to discuss a few matters on the Aurodium mines." Noire added. A smile went to the droids who were quick to pour finger foods and tea.

"Tell me, what are the designs and plans for the mines? For the Aurodium? Are you planning on finding a bank to transfer them into Galactic Standard Currancy?"

Noire felt the whisper of her sari shift along her legs. Here they could discuss openly and clearly. It would be a mutually beneficial arrangement that they could perhaps nurture.

Objective: A
Allies: [member="Jorus Merrill"]

Julius sighed deeply and shook his head, taking the new ale and draining it in a single pull. Something that earned a few cheers that died weakly as he quieted them by shaking his head sadly. He stood up then, and with a sort of reluctance pulled out a pair of cuffs. Lined in terentatek leather, they were something he quite liked. Force Users had a harder time mucking with these sort of things, and it kept them in line. They hissed open and Julius nodded to the warrant. The time for casual play had ended, or so it appeared. With a shrug, he began speaking, though he firmly supposed Jorus would begin to run as soon as he noted the formality.

"Jorus Q. Merrill you are bound by law to stand down. No harm will come to you, and you are wanted only for an investigatory hearing. Should you run, I am authorized to do whatever I see fit to bring you in. Including a price for your head."

Regret flashed in his eyes as one hand dangled the cuffs, offering them, and the other hovered near the pistol.

"Doesn't have to be like this... But here, I am the Law, and the Law can't always be easy..."

Objective C

(6)

From her office in Archangel's corporate HQ on distant Denon, Moira reviewed the Zonyu reports. Bandits tried to disrupt their operations, but they would be exterminated like the insignificant bugs they were.

The construction of the spaceport was proceedingly nicely and soon the mining outpost would be completed. All in all, things were heading into a profitable direction. Then again, that was to be expected when efficient droids took the helm.

Her thoughts drifted to another matter. It would soon be time to proceed with the next phase of their 'cold war' with the decadent Firemane floozies. The barbaric, savage Kraal had been appropriately motivated and given the tools they'd need to strike a blow against their enemy. Soon it would be time to unleash Enyo...

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Theed Hangar 5/5

She'd stood in some cavernous hangar spaces before, on shipyards and spacedocks and even on planetary surfaces. Places like that, you could fit a Star Destroyer with room to spare. This room probably couldn't even fit a frigate, but the sense of grandeur and scope was every bit the equal of those industrial spaces. Maybe more: this one had more references to give the eye a sense of scale at different ranges. In the glowrod's light she could glimpse distant statues, vaguely humanoid. Closer at hand, crowding the floor of the cavern, stood buildings: stone houses and temples, a small city. Her first thought was to wonder about the mechanics of supplying such a place, but she smelled mushrooms and spotted tunnels and heard small creatures skittering around. There was something of an ecosystem down here, down in what were probably the lowest levels of the ruins.

Looters had been here as well, but not so many as the picked-over caverns above. This monstrous cave, this miniature city, was virtually intact. She whistled to herself and dialed down her glowrod's directional light. Harsh light could damage ancient wall-paintings, textiles, and so forth. From her small bag, she produced a holorecorder and began making her way through the streets of the dead city.

OBJECTIVE: C - Establish an HQ for MaraTibx

"Let me discuss more on how it works." Danger rose from her seat, taking a small black clip to allow her to point towards the holoarray.

"BDE - Planck Redistributor is a pioneer in being able to use the technology of old and provide sustainable energy through the collection of Dark Energy, its refinement into Quintessence, and distribution. While this is only as powerful as your typical hyper matter or antimatter reactor regarding energy, it is a venue that brings forth a stepping stone for the future of cheap, sustainable energy. "

Danger gave a pause, turning to look at the owner.

"Now you might ask why enter a partnership?"

She smiled.

"Because we want to increase the effectiveness and efficiency along with the power using your dedicated minds."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom