Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3:10 to Kathol: TKO Dominion of Zonju V Hex

Objective: Establish Another Night Club

Unlike before, where she had stayed for the entirety of the construction of the new night club, the young businesswoman had frequently traveled from the Core Worlds to Zonju V. There were instances where she would have preferred to do holo-calls, but a part of here wanted to be there. Oh well she thought, remembering her frequent trips.

With the new batch of workers, the night club was going to be opened soon. On the second last day before the night club was opened, a small party had been held. Maria had attended it, appreciating that she had been treated just like a worker, instead of being treated differently due to her position.

"Thank you all for what you have done." she said, her tone hinting her sincerity. She then went on to enjoy her time, before she went to sleep.

Tomorrow would be a big day.

Objective: Establish Another Night Club

And today was the big day. Just like in the previous openings of Golden Entertainment's other night clubs, this one had been a success. Many people, specifically the youth had come. She wondered why some had arrived, but as long it proved beneficial to Golden Entertainment, and it didn't affect anyone, she didn't care.

Maria had chosen not to show up for the opening, having another individual take over the proceedings. While people were enjoying there time, she was preparing to return to go to the Unknown Regions to converse with the owners of the company. A big step was about to be taken, and Maria would lead GE in that leap.

Objective C: Gold Rush

Astil had heard that the other subsidiary for Drakos Systems, GE, had set up business here. The businesswoman however reminded herself to focus on the task at hand. She observed the construction of the new mine, while she wondered to herself how she could speed up the process.

Nova Corp followed a policy of hiring workers from the local population to construct their projects. She, however, had to admit it would be faster to hire robots. It seemed the only thing she could do was hire another batch of workers, which was she eventually did.

A few months had past, and the mine was nearing construction. Soon, it would be open, and with it, more money for Nova Corp.

Just like before, a party had been held in order to commemorate the last day before the 'official' opening of the mine. The facilities that had been constructed to house the workers would be there.

Unlike other people that had chosen to participate in the events, Astril simply sat at a hologram, looking at a particular planet that she wished to set up a mine at. She was happy that the workers had done well, and a small part of her wished to attend the party; nevertheless, as a workaholic ,she dedicated most of her free time to always trying to Nova Corp. That was why she had decided to focus her next efforts on establishing a mine in a specific planet, one that had been part of the One Sith.

When she had drafted up plans for it, she left to go and enjoy what was left of the party.

Tomorrow would be a big day.

With the opening of the mine, she had finished her business. Astril immediately left, going to the spaceport. She took her ship out of Zonju V's gravity well, and left the planet.

While on her way back to the Core Worlds, a part of her wondered how successful the mine would be. The other mine had brought in large profits for Nova Corp. Maria however wondered if it would have the same effect.

To keep herself busy, she began reading an old book by a crazy man, with orange hair, called "The Art of The Deal." It had been a hilarious book, and it kept her busy.

​Soon, she arrived in Empress Teta, and went about her business.

The Zonju aurodium rush involved local powers and parties making contracts with a variety of corporations. Camps in need of entertainment found themselves baffled by, but interested in, a publication called the Sith Inquisitor. Aurum-Saccs Bank and Heartbeat House made a very strong showing, leading to an ongoing sponsorship with the local monarchy. Haven Shipyards moved in, as did Mara TibX and Fuels, Nova Corp, Meran Mechanics, Naboo Royal Shipwrights, Archangel, Star Tours, RingoVinda StarYards, Golden Entertainment, IGR Brokerage, and even Pizza Hutt.

OOC/ This is to certify that the ORC approves the above contracts and sponsorships as requested. Relevant posts, as given to me:

Sith Inquisitor:posts #2, 8, 47, 49, 52
Aurum-Saccs: posts #4, 10, 14, 19, 23, 25, 32, 36, 41, 68, 79, 113, 124, 145, 150, 156,
Haven Shipyards: posts #6, 15, 18, 24, 31
Mara TibX Fuels: posts #7, 28, 40, 51, 65, 122, 146
Nova Corp: posts #9, 35, 45, 71, 98, 117, 136, 163, 164, 165
Meran Mechanics: posts #11, 60, 99, 129, 154
Naboo Royal Shipwrights: posts #12, 17, 22, 33, 39
Archangel: posts # 13, 16, 21, 26, 34, 38, 93,
Heartbeat House: posts #30, 43, 80, 96, 100, 103, 106, 118, 121, 134, 137, 138, 139, 142, 143, 148, 149, 151, 153, 155
Star Tours: posts #54, 56, 59, 62, 66
Ringovinda StarYards: posts #72, 74, 76, 78, 81
Golden Entertainment: posts #73, 97, 116, 135, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162
IGR Brokerage: posts #85, 104, 107, 112, 115
Pizza Hutt: #130, 131, 140, 144, 147

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom