Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Economic Conference and Business Expo

Hello!

[IC] The Dosuunian Commonwealth extends a warm invitation to our upcoming business expo and economic conference. As we endeavor to solidify our position as a hub of economic stability and prosperity, we seek to expand our network and forge valuable partnerships with entities like yours. With ongoing negotiations and promising developments on the horizon, the Dosuunian Commonwealth is poised for unprecedented growth. Our track record of successful collaborations speaks volumes, having worked closely with esteemed partners such as Aurora Industries, Locke and Key, and Primo Victorian. As we continue to enhance our presence in the galaxy, we offer unparalleled opportunities for investment, expansion, and collaboration. With ample real estate and a skilled workforce, we provide an ideal environment for businesses to thrive.

Moreover, we are open to discussions on currency exchange and resource trading, fostering mutually beneficial transactions with factions seeking to engage in our burgeoning economy. We will be entertaining bids from companies as we contract out for different products and services, including but not limited to; weapons, hardware, vehicles, armor, energy, terraforming, and cybernetics. Companies who impress at the conference will receive contracts from the DCN, the DCN will also be willing to vouch for licenses on behalf of their contractors. Join us at the Dosuunian Commonwealth business expo and economic conference, in beautiful Sundiata on Mephout, where innovation meets opportunity.

[OOC] I've had a few threads cooking for the Commonwealth, and I wanted to attract more businesses to their part of the galaxy. They're really looking to become an 'economic' beacon in their region. The Commonwealth is looking for products that help reduce Force-sensitivity so pills that maybe suppress the Force, or jewelry that conceals it (I'm happy to answer the 'why' via DM or in the Commonwealth discord). That is not the only thing they're looking for, they are interested in military technologies (armor, ordinance, guns, vehicles, starship components), terraforming technology, droids, cybernetics, quantum technology (they really love that).

I also wanted to get more involved with the company/business/economic RP side of things and help anyone who needs or wants threads for company tier RP. I really missed the big sorta expo threads that Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau used to put on so this is sort of a homage to that. And, I really just wanted to get the Commonwealth more out there in terms of interaction with the galaxy. I've been really fortunate in being able to do threads with Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin as well as Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr and Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf they've been great writing partners! So if you're interested and up for it, just let me know either here in this thread or on discord. I'm likely to start this thread at the beginning of June, right around June 1st through the 3rd. I'll be editing the Commonwealth's faction page once the thread goes up to reflect companies who become contractors with the DCN.

Edit: Heh, helps if I link the host city, huh?

Last edited:
Alicia Drey Alicia Drey you are more than welcomed to!

If anyone else wants to do a presentation with the Commonwealth let me know. Remember the presentations are in no way a guarantee of obtaining a contract from the Commonwealth! They are however a good way to make a great impression.

Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau | Mr Black Mr Black | Set. Set. | Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti | Castor Crane Castor Crane | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell | Reginald Rymkin Sr. | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Goros the Hutt Goros the Hutt and anyone else who would like to attend.

I'll set it up so there's a particular room for presentations, and then the general expo hall, plus food from different vendors (if you have a food business, this would be a great chance to make an impression as well). I will also encourage anyone with Force-related technology, lightsabers, armor, etc to also make their case. The Commonwealth does have its own Guild of Force Users and are always looking out for new tech!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom