Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction In the Court of the Pirate Queen [Hydra Pacthold Pirates(Ask)]

Dark Jedi Pirate Queen

BSp5ZJL.png

Pirate Queen’s Suite
Grand Daesh Bordello Cantina
Rutian Garter District, Dancer’s Palace Ward
Starweird Queen Shadowport, Syvris

PjjetgD.png
The handsome Rutian eunuch slept in a drunken slumber with his head laid on top of his folded arms. His azure cheeks were flushed with deep purple blushes conjured by the toxins bewitching recipes of Spice and Namana liquor cocktails. Flecks of gilded glitter were infused into the top layers of the blue epidermis about his arms, shoulders, back, and gentle curved lekkus. Their numerous reflections from the neon lights produced a thin halo spectrum of cerulean bronzed color across his body. His lips were painted gold and his lashes colored similarly. Precious aurodium and bronzium alloy bracelets decorated his wrists in bejeweled stacked loops, while thicker circlets encased the base of his lekku at the back of his head. A gold choker swaddled his neck while thin chains draped from the choker over his chest. The thin strands created a metallic lace curtain which barely covered his bare pectorals and abs.​

The only obfuscating clothing was a sheer Atrisian silken skirt that was held in place on his waist by a dark leather girdle bodice. The eunuch was a creation of the most famous bordello cantina crime ring in all of the shadowport’s most infamous entertainment ward, the Dancer’s Palace, – the Rutian Garter. Too beautiful to be real, yet very much carefully crafted by the Rutian Matron Crime Bosses. They knew their clients very well. Especially the arch patron of the Rutian Garter’s most luxurious and restrictive bordello cantina, the Grand Daesha - the Pirate Queen of shadowport Starweird Queen herself, Qorzan. The Pantoran-Arkanian had made the establishment her unofficial offices after she completed the coup to retake the shadowport from the conspirators that assassinated her adoptive father, and the previous Pirate King, Nymjak Dread.​

The Rutian eunuch hummed some mumbling salacious narration to his dream from his shimmering lips as he slept on Qorzan’s lap. She herself was reclined on a lounge sofa, slouched into the back cushioning with a hand on the eunuch’s tchin. Qorzan traced stroking pets down the lek while she sipped the magenta remnants of her drink from the bottom of a reek horn tankard. The eunuch was her favorite, and she paid a choice premium to just play with him and only him. Other Pirate Lords had entire harems of Rutians or Nautolans. But, Qorzan preferred this singular touch of Passik Anu, or Golden Desire, in basic. He was her calm. The source of her sanguine feint when the rest of her time she spent fluctuating from merciless rouge to the quiet fury of a clandestine queen, like some unstable pulsar. And she would need dear Passik’s tender touch even more, as tonight she had called a Brood to her suite.​

Broods. Dangerous gatherings of all the Pirates of the shadowport to hold court with the Pirate King or Queen. They always began with drinking, screwing, fighting, and if things went really well only a few people died, as duels always broke out somewhere. Luckily, the Grand Daesh had a policy of enforcing no weapons. But, there was always a few confident bastards who'd try and sneak a small blaster pistol in. However, it was neither smart nor brave to anger the Crime Matron of the Grand Daesh – Lady Xiaan. Lady Spider, as her name was translated from Twi’leki to Basic, was a retired High Courtesan, and a brutal witch if you managed to make her angry. That’s why Qorzan liked her so much.​

Finishing the last sip Qorzan, tossed her tankard onto a pile of emptied chrome bottles. The clattering smash of her tankard disturbed the neat tower of bottles and sent them in a cascading avalanche onto the red durasteel tiled floor. A silver plated human replica spliced protocol droid, with feminine programming, sauntered over and leaned to Qorzan’s ear. Its custom vocalizer whispered an electronically synthesized sultry reply.​

“Another round, your majesty?” it said.​

Qorzan raised her hand and caressed the protocol droid’s face as if it possessed a plump cheek, before giving the side plating of its face a soft tap of the palm.​

“Make it two, XXP0,” Qorzan said.​

“I shall have that order soon,” it complied, before strolled out of the suite.​

Qorzan looked down at Passik Anu and continued to stroke his lekku. While still peering down at her hedonistic source of pleasure she spoke to the crew of her flagship, who had all been invited to partake in a private debauched binge before the members of the Pirate crime ring that ruled the shadowport, The Hydra Pacthold, arrived.​

“I can’t remember the last time the Pacthold had a Brood like this,” Qorzan began, “Just drinks and lovely bodies.”

Her precocious smile died into a dragging frown, “The Blood Feuds have ruined all the fun for some time.”

“How many years has it been? Three? Four?” she asked her second-in-command, Quartermaster Vasil Tieg

“Since my father was killed, its been nothing but Blood Feuds.”

Qorzan’s fingers slid down to the very tip of Passik Anu’s lek and she wrapped her fist around it, giving it a deep squeeze. The tightening made the Rutian flinch and moan, whether in pain or pleasure it was unclear.​

“Well, the traitors are all dead. It is just us now. And I plan to break these loot hungry bastards to my machinations soon enough,” threatened Qorzan.​

TAGS: Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn Gray Venasir Gray Venasir Vasil Tieg Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Shai Maji Shai Maji Ursula Vizla Ursula Vizla Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Darth Kalyptos Darth Kalyptos Kyra QuezTeras Nozumi

Last edited:
Usually Shai wouldn't pay this place a visit, these funky bordellos and cantinas were way too expensive for her greedy backside. But today was a different matter. She had been trying to get back into the pirate's business and, slowly but surely, she was getting there. The last crew she was with had been a bit of a disaster. But this time she was more careful...hopefully.

She took a speeder to the impressive building where she was supposed to meet the queen of the starport. She didn't care all that much about this queen that run the place, but she did like the shadowport quite a bit. Between the job opportunities, like-minded individuals helping her out, and the plethora of means to waste a lot of time quickly, it was ideal for her. However she saw it as a bit of an opportunity when this queen invited her for a meeting. She either confused Shai with another pirate captain, or Shai shouldn't have made herself known as 'Captain' Shai Maji when she first got here. Regardless, if she played her cards right then this queen Qorzan could make her filthy rich.

She arrived at the lavish cantina. Understandably she had to hand her pistol and grenades over but what really got her was that she had to pay. "Hey, yo! I got invited here, okay? Check it out, straight from the top." she pulled a holoprojector out and showed the bouncers the invitation. Thankfully they let her through otherwise she might be set back a couple months. She only hoped the drinks inside were cheaper. However once inside, she was properly lost. She sighed as she looked around, giving her tank top a light tug before resting her hands on her hips. She glanced at the bar and decided to help herself to a drink. "Beer, please. Make it a big glass." she ordered, gesturing with her hand the size she wanted. While she waited for the beer she lit a cigarette and glanced around. Were she actually here to mess around, she might have been more than tempted by some of the people in the bordello. This certainly knew what people liked.

Her beer arrived and she took a long swig before starting to wander. She found a bouncer and asked for directions, then set off to find the room where this meeting was supposed to be taking place. In no time at all she was on a different level and in front of a very expensive looking door. She gave a few hard knocks and hit the buzzer on the control console. "Yo anyone home?! I hope I'm not late or anything!" she called out before taking a long drag of her cigarette. She stood in front of the door, sipping her beer and smoking while she waited for a type of response...

Qorzan Qorzan

Mischief? Where? Not me. ;)
What the heck was I thinking?!

Zo'i put on a good smiling face as she tried to hide the mini-freak out she was having in her brain. She was good at hiding her freak outs. Always wearing a smile or a smirk of some kind definitely helped her efforts. She walked along a pace behind Rhéala through the shadowport with the weird name. She couldn't quite hide her eyes darting about from place to place, taking in all the strange sights and sounds. But no one seemed to care or notice, so Zo'i just kept on inconspicuously ogling everything, maintaining that persistently happy smile.

Just a few months ago, she had been an innocent teenager living with her parents, going to school with her friends, wondering what being a Zeltron truly meant among a world filled with humans. She had run away from home to figure herself out, went on some amazing travels, hopping from ship to port to world, taking in all the amazing things she could. But those adventures had been alongside unsuspecting family units where she could easily blend in. And the families that could afford the nice vacations that the teen had been able to crash were always to the nice parts of town.

This... this was the part of the galaxy those nice and posh families made every effort to avoid.

Wait, hold on. How did this even happen?

Oh right, Zo'i met the crazy lady walking beside her. Well, maybe not crazy. But definitely strange. And since agreeing to come along with Rhé, they've been in one strange place after another. First they met with that other crazy, mysterious lady on Denon, Luminous Sun. Luminous and Rhé were definitely cut from the same fabric. And they both seemed to regard Zo'i with a strange kind of curiosity; at least Zo'i figured the look was curiosity. There was something weirdly motherly about it, expectant almost, or maybe like a rat in a maze with cheese at the end. Everything had been moving so fast that Zo'i didn't have much time to think on her new surroundings. Luminous and Rhéala must have known each other for a long time, because they spoke like old friends, or business partners? Luminous definitely called the shots, and Rhé agreed to follow Luminous' request so I guess that made Luminous the boss. So what was Zo'i then? As far as she could tell, she was just being dragged along without much say in the matter.

Still, she did her best to be upbeat and observe everything. Rhé had said when they first met that she would help Zo'i to understand who she was. For some reason Zo'i couldn't explain, she trusted that Rhé had meant what she had said. So, the young Zeltron would have to follow the woman until she figured out what she was supposed to be learning.

They entered a lift surrounded by a bunch of obvious guards. Rhé turned and gave Zo'i an expectant look. "Here we are," the woman said. Rhé was robed in a luscious purple dress that seemed to hug her curves and still found a way to flow around her calves and heeled feet. The fabric was cut in spots that exposed bare skin around her midriff, her shoulders, the thighs, all areas that displayed how lean the woman was. In contrast, Zo'i was, well, wearing Zo'i things. Bright and colorful and girlish with a patterned short-sleeve shirt, a long sleeved, unbuttoned overshirt, and flowy palazzo pants. Her nails were painted in a rainbow that she had done that morning and her long hair was swept into a side pony-tail.

Rhé didn't say anything else, but continued looking down at Zo'i. Before she allowed the woman to make her uncomfortable, Zo'i just blurted out a question. "Aaaaaaand, where is that, exactly? You haven't told me anything."

"The personal chambers of Pirate Queen Qorzan."

Rhé spoke those words like they were the most normal thing in the galaxy. Pirate... Queen... Those are real?! Zo'i impressed herself by not blurting that out loud too. She had only ever heard of pirates in the Holos, and even she knew those were just fictional stories for kids. Rhé continued her calculating gaze without offering more information so Zo'i had no choice but to press further. "Oook. Soooo... who is that? Why are we here? What do you want me to do? Pirate Queens are real?!"

Rhé just chuckled, somewhere from deep in her chest, as if a laugh couldn't possibly crease her perfect face. "Just watch and learn."

Before Zo'i could sarcastically chastise her newfound guardian for the most cliché line an older person could give a younger person, the lift doors opened. A massive chamber loomed beyond, filled with more scantily clad people than Zo'i had ever seen, and she'd been to plenty of beaches. This was different, and new, and strange. A haze wafted through the air and as Zo'i breathed in, she found herself at once a little dizzy and a little less nervous. "Uh-huh," was all she could muster as they stepped off the lift. And then the Queen spoke, and all Zo'i could do was listen.

Qorzan Qorzan | Shai Maji Shai Maji | fellow Darkwire folk Gray Venasir Gray Venasir ?

Of all odd and dangerous criminal hideouts she had been to, the Starweird Queen Shadowport or Star'Q, had to be the most unique. With its hanging city architecture, outlanders had a time ahead of them to get used to the upside-down outside of the city. Once inside one of the building complexes, the feeling eased a little and you could think of something else. If you managed to without letting the guard of your back down, that was.

After reluctantly having to leave her blaster and vibroknife at the enterance, and showing the bouncers the holographic invitation, she were allowed passage into the cantina called the Grand Daesh. Instantly, once stepping into the spotlights that lit up the locale, she felt eyes laid upon her. She half-froze and silently checked her flanks, ready to fight someone or something. It was a rare feeling of being so observed at a cantina, where usually everyone minded their own business and, over the loud music, did not pay attention at new arrivals.

Her attire was dark and muted and would not draw that much attention to her. A long black leather coat which now concealed the empty holster and some pouches in the smugglers belt. Now, it concealed wrapped underarms with armguards. They were effective at breaking knuckles by blocking incoming hits in a fight. A simple short-sleeved grey top underneath which was loosely tucked into a pair of black pants with brown leather details. Black heavy boots with steel toe-caps to go with it all. She had an olive green military scarf around her neck and of course, the usual traditional rylothian headpiece in honor to her roots.

Then it hit her. As her green-yellowish gaze travelled across the room, she noticed that several of the people present was, just as herself, rutian twi'leks - her kindred. Both males and females. Some were settled in booths. Some, both women and men, looked like they were discreetely but with great desire checking new guests including herself out. It was gazes that she weren't used to, not to mention not at all fond of. It felt weird. Very weird. Her lekkus twirled slightly as the uncomfortable feeling. She let out a short hum of discomfort before she ventured further into the cantina, giving away some dismissing stares.

Having been given directions to a well protected lift, she soon found herself on a higher level and entered the chambers of the one who had invited her here - the pirate queen Qorzan. Queen of the Hydra Pacthold. A shistavanen female and a zeltron girl was already present. She put the hands into the pockets of the black coat and gave them a silent look, not usually being the one to introduce herself in these occasions but rather wanting to get a better picture of who she might be working with first.

''Queen Qorzan. I see you're keeping yourself in good company.'' she said with high esteem, and gave her a respectful nod, obviously meaning the rutian eunuch sleeping with his head in her lap.

Qorzan Qorzan Shai Maji Shai Maji Zo'i Prihm Zo'i Prihm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom