Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Pandemonium on Denon

Taji Nelson

T
Taji wasn't usually the type to cause chaos like he was doing. An energy rope in his hand, he'd tied up a few of the Corpsec operatives so that he can do for himself. Several of them were left tied up by him with energy ropes in fact and he was currently smiling on a rooftop as he had succeeded. "Really boys? That's just plain pathetic," He said as he broke one of the guns that they carried because it was pathetic for them to use such. Security forces should be smarter than to use run of the mill blasters that anyone could steal from them. "When will I get an actual challenge?" He asked, a frown on his face as he said that. He was clad in the Archer Uniform.

Mischief? Where? Not me. ;)
Zo'i sighed. Finally, after a few weeks of being dragged about, the young Zeltron had managed to slip away from Rhé for a some peace and quiet. She liked Rhé plenty, that wasn't the problem. But when you spent every waking moment with an adult, there are just times where you need some alone time. And even though her guardian might do a good job of hiding her emotions from Zo'i, the girl could tell that Rhé had more than just a vested interest in Zo'i's education.
There was a kinship underneath it all that Zo'i couldn't quite figure out. Maybe Rhé saw herself in Zo'i. Or maybe the teen was the daughter that Rhé always wanted and never had.

The thought gave Zo'i ideas on new buttons to push and that made her smirk. She'd have to place herself in harm's way and see if Rhé truly did turn into a mother-gundark.

For now, though, Zo'i was just enjoying her alone time. Their apartment wasn't too far from some decent restaurants. The girl hadn't had much chance to test out her species-given powers of persuasion on anyone recently and decided to make for this nice little dumpling spot. The diminutive Chadra-Fan working the cart was an easy target. She took to Zo'i's charm immediately and, a few minutes later, free dumplings appeared. A bit of conversation, lay on the shmooze, and free stuff just seemed to fall in front of her all the time. She'd have to hit up a few of the other restaurants and see if her success carried over.

The last dumpling got dunked into sauce and was quickly gobbled up. "Thanks, Piri! That was delicious," Zo'i got up from the stool and started away from the cart, chewing as she went. The little Chadra-Fan called after her, a hopeful sounding 'see-you-later.' "You bet!" As the Zeltron girl walked off down the street, she found she didn't really know where else to go. They hadn't been on the planet long enough for her to know the lay of the land, and that definitely needed to change. A walk around the neighborhood sounded like a solid plan. Then she'd return to the apartment and gracefully ignore any scolding Rhé might have in store.

As she walked, Zo'i took in the sights. Seven Corners was what Rhé had called the district. Extremely popular, lots of traffic, plenty of lowlifes. Zo'i hadn't had to deal with many without Rhé and started to think that maybe walking around alone wasn't the brightest idea when a flash of light yanked her from her thoughts. A bright, energized rope entangled a handful of men she recognized to be CorpSec guards.

Uhoh, she thought. Rhé and Lumi never told me what to do in a situation like this. Do I help them because Lumi practically runs CorpSec or do I leave them and stay inconspicuous?

The indecision played across her mind for a moment before reality kicked in. She was one person, there were a handful of guards. Whoever attacked them was more than enough to overpower her. Just leave them be and let someone else deal with it. When she turned to leave, she saw a green-clad figure standing on a roof, making a show of snapping a blaster rifle in two. On one hand, watching someone snap a weapon in two should probably propel Zo'i's legs away from the scene. On the other, the dramatic fashion which the figure seemed to carry himself was exactly the kind of thing she would do if she had such a skill.

Her curiosity outweighed her fear and she turned back toward the crowd and followed after the figure in green.

Taji Nelson

T
"Why are you following me?" asked the Archer as he looked at her. A green spear made out of hard light appeared in his hand. The spear had a curved point on it. This spear was aimed by him at her throat in order to hopefully intimidate her from following him anymore. "You shouldn't be following me," He said as he looked at her. He wasn't used to dealing with people who weren't part of the Corpos Security Firm following him around. After all he was more used to handling them easily. His use of a spear made it easy for him to take out any Corpos agents who dared stalk him. Of course his expertise with the Hard Light Weapon really was what made it easy. It was one of his favorite inventions to be honest.

Why is she following me?

A sigh was done by Taji as he looked at her. Zo'i Prihm Zo'i Prihm

This was new.

Yep, totally fresh experience. This had started as innocent curiosity. Zo'i was out for a casual walk when she observed a mysteriously cloaked figure performing a rather grandiose display. Sure, the green-clad figure was tying up a bunch of policemen, but he performed his task with just dramatic flair that Zo'i thought the whole thing could be some sort of show or demonstration; almost as if the whole thing was intended for an audience. Well, if she were at a concert, her logical next step would be to find a way to get on stage or behind stage and join the band. Her reaction in this instance was pretty much the same. Seek out a way to approach the performer and, well, she wasn't sure what the next step was. Ask for an autograph?

Before she even had a chance to ponder her next action further, the figure turned on her and brandished a weapon that seemed to just sort of appear. At first, the teen wasn't really sure what had happened. Her brain couldn't process having a weapon pointed in her direction. She'd seen blasters close up before, kinda, but never fired and always holstered. The sharpest blades she was familiar with were in the kitchen. This long, glowing, ghost-y, pointy, stick thing? Whatever it was it almost didn't seem like a weapon. But the pointy stick was definitely a weapon. Yep, no doubt about it...

And then her brain started up again.

That's a weapon, she thought.

Pointed at me.

Nope.

Whatever curiosity the young Zeltron had before was completely dashed, replaced by a desperate need to get the kark out of there. So, what was a logical girl to do? Turn 180 degrees. Put one foot in front of the other. And repeat as fast as possible.

In other words, book it, girl!

Taji Nelson

T
Taji simply shook his head as she tried to flee, and changed the spear into a rope made out of energy and tried to lasso her. "Since you apparently wanted something we should stick around and have a conversation." said Taji, as he looked at her. "After all, you came up here for something, so out with it already." He wasn't going to let her run away until they had a conversation.

Something yanked at her from behind before she got very far and with an "Oof," all of her forward momentum was halted. Her feet and shoulders continued forward for a split second before they remembered that they were attached to her torso. Then she was suddenly separated from the ground, and just as suddenly reintroduced as she fell on her backside. Landing prompted another uncomfortable groan as she slowly and painfully rolled off of the parts of her that hurt. "Owwwie," she breathed out and reached her hand down to lightly massage her lower back, hoping that would help.

Zo'i's previous panic had been erased by her sudden change in orientation. As the pain started to fade into soreness, though, the sense that replaced the panic was confusion. She tried to recall the chain of events. I ate some yummy dumplings. So far so good. Then I saw a strange guy. That adds up. I followed that strange guy. Sounds like a Zo'i thing to do. He pulled a weapon on me! Holy cow, did that really happen? I ran away. Solid choice Zo'i. Preservation at its finest! Ground and a hurt tailbone. Nope. That didn't make sense. She was pretty quick on her feet. She could probably have qualified for track and field at her school if she was still going. So she couldn't have fallen. And even if she had, she would have gone forward or to the side if she twisted her ankle. Her ankle wasn't twisted. So what made her go backward?

"Oh. You haven't opened your eyes yet, silly," Zo'i said quietly to herself. As she did, the problem became apparent. A rope-like-thing was looped around her midriff. How'd that get there? And why is the color weirdly familiar. She followed the strand of whatever the material was until she realized the rope was being held by the same strange guy she had seen before.

This time she did not panic. She also didn't hear anything he had to say, at least not immediately. Having the rope around her, no matter how easy to slip out of the knot may have been set something off within her that she couldn't explain.

"What are you doing?!" There was no fear in her voice. Only a challenge. "You can't just tie a girl up!" She struggled to free herself from the rope but the substance felt so strange under her fingers and she was too... frustrated? Angry? Whatever the emotion was, there was too much of it, and she felt the need to let this guy know. "This is not how you start a conversation!"

Taji Nelson
I couldn't figure how else Zo'i would respond to this. She's not a fighter and has never really seen a weapon, certainly not in action, so running away was the only thing I could think she would do. But she is a strong, independent female, and she will stand up for herself if she feels her free will, her ability to affirm consent, is being threatened. :)

Taji Nelson

T

"It is, if you're helping Corpos." said Taji as he looked at her for a moment. A frown was on his face as he looked at her from beneath his mask. He then looked at her. "So, you were curious about me?" He asked. He was tense, as he said that. He had a lot of equipment on his person.

Really he wasn't the type to harm girls though. Thus with a sigh he held out his hand and pushed a button on the Hard Light Device he carried. The device was deactivated by him and so the rope around her would fade from existence. It was made from Hard Light actually. "So, you work with Corpos?" He asked, as he looked at her for a moment. He hoped the answer was no because he didn't want to deal with the trouble Corpos was causing on this world for the most part.

She was a Zeltron? Well, he hopefully had enough resistance to her pheromones to be unaffected by them. After all he didn't want to be influenced by her by any means whatsoever. After all, he had his own plans. "Or, are you not a member of Corpos?" Taji had a frown on his face beneath the mask as because he wanted to make sure he could be ready for any chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom