Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Zeffonian Sith Exile seeking other Dark Siders

Greetings!

Felt the itch to do bad guy related stuff, and so I’ve brought an interesting character to try. An Ancient Zeffo who had been corrupted by the dark side, later captured by the Sith Empire during his attempts to cross the void leaving the galaxy.

As far as story goes, just seeking other Sith interactions if not bad guys all around. Exploring as he grows accustomed to a galaxy not his own anymore, but his return lights a spark of ambition not seen before. Perhaps he joins an existing faction, or if bold enough decides to launch his own sect of Sith to go against those that have infected his home galaxy. Possibilities are endless really, but wanted to explore something a little out there and unique for a character who now feels like a Pilgrim in an Unholy land.

Open to all ideas and suggestions of course.

Ashin Cardé Varanin

Couple bodies in the garden where the grass grows
Greetings!

Felt the itch to do bad guy related stuff, and so I’ve brought an interesting character to try. An Ancient Zeffo who had been corrupted by the dark side, later captured by the Sith Empire during his attempts to cross the void leaving the galaxy.

As far as story goes, just seeking other Sith interactions if not bad guys all around. Exploring as he grows accustomed to a galaxy not his own anymore, but his return lights a spark of ambition not seen before. Perhaps he joins an existing faction, or if bold enough decides to launch his own sect of Sith to go against those that have infected his home galaxy. Possibilities are endless really, but wanted to explore something a little out there and unique for a character who now feels like a Pilgrim in an Unholy land.

Open to all ideas and suggestions of course.

Always cool to see xeno Force traditions, especially the ancient kind. I'll happily throw my quasi retired Dark Lord into your public thread and see how things unfold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom