Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Your Undoing | TB Invasion of SJO held Yurb & Keldooine

Nida Perl Nida Perl Tarish Galland

Objective 1: Not the children! Move the civilians. We will be providing bunkers for you to move towards. Shield walkers for the dangerous streets, and forward bases with active fighting for you to strive to avoid… or to find backup at. We’re trapped, with Bryn forces pinning us from above. When they reach you, they will aim to slaughter without reserve. Do what you can to get the civilians out alive.

Meta is planning on unleashing beasts into the city at the start. We got two teams of civilian helpers--

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar and Amani Serys Amani Serys (two paddies)

and

Tarish Galland and Barrien Siegfried Barrien Siegfried (two masters)

the masters are gonna jump into help the paddies as they got a pvp duel lined up

Caedyn Arenais and myself will also be in the city, doing a sacrificial I'll hold em off while you move the innocents out vibe. I know all these teams would love to have your healing hand if any of it sparks your interest!

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
Primarch Drek'ma Primarch Drek'ma
Caedyn Arenais and myself will also be in the city, doing a sacrificial I'll hold em off while you move the innocents out vibe. I know all these teams would love to have your healing hand if any of it sparks your interest!

As Kyra Perl Kyra Perl has mentioned, she and I will be working together as Master and Padawan. If Edsert City (The Capital) is where you hope to be, I'll be happy to see to an encounter between us there as the thread develops :)

giphy.gif

Kimiko Taiyou Kimiko Taiyou and Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei , there is some fleeting going on in the thread. Unfortunately, per agreements between the SJO and Bryn'adul staff, we can't allow any more capital ships to join the fight, but either of you are welcome to join in personal starfighters (but no squadrons).

Alternatively, if you're deadset on using capital ships, we may be able to give you some of them which have already been introduced by the existing fleeters.

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus or Ver'kad Inuk , I think we're starting to see some things differently in terms of layout, and it's causing us some confusion.

A lot times with fleeting (and you're not bound to this by rules), we typically use the first post of fleeting to set up locations so there isn't any confusion about what's going on.

So let's get some confusion out of the way by establishing locations.

Neither the Servitor Sentinels nor the Yurb arc casters have Chaos weapon subs (that I'm aware of). Range is never mentioned in the Servitor Sentinel submission.This means that one side can't really claim to outrange the other. It becomes a "He said, she said" sort of deal.

I see that you wrote that your 1st wave is written as being just outside of the glasser station weapon's range. I think we should go with that, as realistically, your character is better able to set the distance with his fleet rather than a relatively immobile station. That means that Ura Iolar Ura Iolar will need to edit his initial post so that he's not firing on your 1st wave of ships (at least not firing effectually). It will also mean that the 1st wave of Bryn ships aren't in range either, which means that either your latest post will have you going into mutual weapons range, advancing just far enough to enter mutual weapons range with Gir's ships, or advancing far enough to enter mutual weapons range of Gir's, Ura's, and Reshmar's ships.

To clarify an element of my post, when I posted that the droid fighters are moving after the Bryn small craft deploying to the planet's surface, that was meant for the 2nd wave small ships. In-character Gir can't possibly know if the 1st wave of Bryn ships are going to the planet or not, because if they are, they are going straight through his fleet to the world.

I'm going to propose this as a rough visual of where everyone's at to avoid some further confusion:
AvmuLj0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom