Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Hot Then Your Cold [Republic Dominion of Troiken]

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
@[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Jack Sparrow"] @A'dele Adonai @[member="Zarro Verres"] @[member="Inkblot"] @[member="Coci Sinopi"] @[member="Aliannah S. del D. Filia"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Sochi Ru"]

She had a grin on her face now, going at the facility while the others worked with the people to best support the planet. Nico let her face show some enjoyment with the blades activated and the beasties the Arkanians had created. Her datapad going off while she was recording information. The datawipe was still being restored as she went about recording. The GIA's AI was a good one to use for dividing her attention and knew well what they needed. These technical specs could be put to use for research labs when it was needed. "Knight Sochi it is looking better down here."

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
@[member="Hawke Katamirth"]

He listened to it and raised an eyebrow at it. a nod of understanding for what she had went through and she done something few could say they did. The atrocities on Togoria were one of the main reasons the peace was called into question and deemed an outright failure. Genocide was a dangerous thing but once he had been brought in that changed, they had made sure who could be saved was saved. "I see, well getting you in the Republic's navy can be easier then most believe. We are hard up for service men and women but I am glad to have you here. It lets us get some valuable help and those who you can help wouldn't be harmed. I want to take away this notion the Republic is a boogie man in the night. One way to do that is show those who turn themselves in can be forgiven."

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Her head simply shook as a sight chuckle escaped her. "Send one set of coordinates, and then pack up and move to another before I can even catch up. Always so Impatient. Captain, did you get all of that?" The trooper moved to alongside Aka, nodding in response. "Yes, ma'am. She's not too far ahead. With a good pace, we should be able to catch them within the hour." She nodded in response, sighing deeply. "Then let us hurry. We would not want to keep the others waiting. Force knows they won't wait on us." With that, she stepped off, moving at a decently rapid pace in her attempt to catch up with the others. It was like her padawan days all over again, never being on time for anything. And here, she thought that she'd grown past that. Apparently one never grows out of some things.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
@[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Jack Harkness"] @[member="Nico Minuro Ike"] @Jack Sparrow @A'dele Adonai @Zarro Verres @Inkblot @Coci Sinopi @Aliannah S. del D. Filia @Vulpesen @Kira Liadain @Rasu Gan @Aika Kawakami @Antares Windu @Leori Sheltrak @Sochi Ru

Vaudin plopped down in a seat beside a pretty young crewmember, (pretty and young, not pretty young. you know what I mean) and smiled. Which likely would have not been such a bad thing if he was human but as it was the 19 - 20 year old woman just raised her eyebrows and turned away slowly back to her station.
"Couple drinks and you'll come around." Vaudin said to himself.

He hoped things were going well dirt side, because he was striking out top side.

Talon Vosra

T
@Aika Kawakami @Jack Harkness @Nico Minuro Ike @Jack Sparrow @A'dele Adonai @Zarro Verres @Inkblot @Coci Sinopi @Aliannah S. del D. Filia @Vulpesen @Kira Liadain @Rasu Gan @Aika Kawakami @Antares Windu @Leori Sheltrak @Sochi Ru

Feeling a little foolish Talon raced after the rest of the team as they went to see what they could do. He was hoping to investigate a few things in the forested areas. He would have been on time he was certain but he suspected someone had slipped some sugar into his meal to mess with him. He just hoped he didn't do anything foolish. He ran as fast as he could and finally caught up and walked behind the rest trying to catch his breath.

"You kids didn't waste any time did you?" He joked.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
OBJECTIVE -- INVESTIGATE ANOTHER FOREST! ( We do this alot don't we?)

Green-eyed Twinkle-toes was back. Enter amused grin. "Heh, look who's talking!" came Kira's own quip, sticking to her familiar jaunt as she kept on walking, seemingly in her usual prankster mood. Although truth be told, her eyes were constantly screening ahead of them and around them. She really wasn't liking how those glowing yellow eyes suddenly multiplied to about three pairs.

tumblr_inline_miwrwbb2UP1qz4rgp.gif

Great.

Welp, noise had a tendency to scare things off. "I think you're stalking me Green. One might wonder if you are up to something. " she cracked a joke, "Trying to usurp my key role as lead in the younglin play of the 'little ugnaught that could' huh!" she pointed the stick he held out at him, prodding his chest.

Clearly, by the mischief in her gaze, she was just teasing.

He continued along the pathway that the Jedi Knight Sochi Ru was upon. She was leading the way quite well, but it seemed that the rest of the company were quite silent, and that wasn't going to really help them on the way. It was good to be silent, but no one seemed to be talking. "So, uh...Is that the factory?" He pointed out into the distance ahead of them.

He wasn't even sure if that was the factory, he was just saying something to stimulate conversation ((and posts)) for the Jedi to continue on their path and bond...As much as they could.

@[member="Rasu Gan"] - @[member="Sochi Ru"] - @[member="Kira Liadain"] - @[member="Yinch"] - @[member="Ella Nova"] - @[member="Talon Vosra"] - @[member="Coci Sinopi"] - @[member="Vaudin Miir"] - @[member="Aika Kawakami"] - @[member="Jack Harkness"]

"There's no doubt that you would be if assistance. Everyone here is crucial to the mission." She said in response to the Masters comment.

She turned her head slowly to look back at Padawan Windu, it would seem he wanted to initiate conversation amongst the group. It definitely broke the silence that had taken them all. She turned back to face forward, she had a smile on her face. She would allow the others to talk amongst themselves. She preferred to remain quiet, it was something she was most familiar with. Then her attention was taken by the republic scout whom had informed her that they were close. Then a blaster round ran free amongst the group, colliding with the ground in front of them.

Sochi quickly ignited her lightsaber, and held it up to block another blaster round. Now they just had to take care of this resistance, and cross the bridge up ahead, and make their way into the factory. She had to think why imperials still remained.

"It would seem the imperials are trying to destroy some valuable knowledge, or they are trying to take this factory back. I doubt its the latter, but I won't put it past them. Get ready to meet the resistance up ahead." She said to the group who were behind her.

@[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Yinch"] @[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]

After exiting his ship via sky diving, Vulpesen continued on his walk towards the facility. Alone for now, he would meet up with the others outside or inside of the destination. For now, he simply kept himself away while his hand drifted by his lightsaber. He was ready for the action to begin, but first he wanted to at least get to where he was going.

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Yinch"] @[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Sochi Ru"]

He saw the red blaster bolt streaming across the sky at them, and then it crashed into the floor in front of them. His lightsaber was in his hand and he started to move forwards. He wasn't going to wait and have a defensive stance, he was going to take the fight to them, if he just stayed back and let them shoot, then they would eventually tire, or be overwhelmed by the firepower. Antares Windu the Jedi Padawan couldn't let that happen.

And so he continued charging forwards, letting the Force empower his body and propel him ahead.

She saw the Padawan rush off, she started to call out for him, but was interrupted by blaster fire. She brought her lightsaber up, twisting her wrist, and her body to avoid the rounds. She was making use of Soresu. She pointed her free hand forward tos Gina's the advance, and she pushed forward up the hill. She quickly maneuvered herself to the side of an imperial, and brought her blade down, slashing his blaster at the tip. She used the force to lift him from the ground, and push him into the cliff side. He wouldn't be killed, but the impact would render him unconscious. She then manipulated the carved off blaster piece and launched it at another imperial. It hit him in the head. The threw him off balance, and caused him to fall into another opposing soldier. She began to run, towards the beginning the bridge, and began to flick, and twist her lightsaber to shield the republic soldiers.

@[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Ella Nova"] @Kira Liadin @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Yinch"] @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen was going to continue undisturbed when the sound of blaster fire erupted to his right. As much as he wanted to get there as fast as possible, his own code of honor kept him from leaving when his friends were under fire. Turning quickly on his heel, Vulpesen started a quiet dash towards @[member="Antares Windu"] and @[member="Sochi Ru"]. As he finally caught up to them, Vulpesen's blade light up with a snap-hiss. Thankfully his earlier trek had placed him behind the enemy which he then attacked with a dozen daggers, each of which hit the imperials they were aimed at, silently killing them to keep their pals from realizing what was happening. Continuing his charge, Vulpesen flashed his lightsabeer and weaved it through air, bone and flesh, slicing at limbs and blaster bolts. Save the men felled by daggers, Vulpesen did his best to incapacitate instead of kill. "Sorry I'm late."

The Koruunai appeared to be an elegant warrior while he fought. Unlike the beast that was caged within him, instead of using solely instincts, he used his training that had also become instinct, and his own primal instincts. And he weaved a path through the Imperial soldiers.

Though two of them in front of him met his lightsaber, killing themselves on his lightsaber, when he saw the daggers in their backs, he blinked at @[member="Vulpesen"], and that was his oonly acknowledgement of the Knight as the Force continued to guide him along, and he parried a shot back into the armour of a soldier, and before he could even fall from his own redirected fire, Antares was at his side and had carved him in half from the waist.

He summoned the Force to him and threw it out in front of him towards a grouping of Imperial soldiers, it knocked the first one to the ground, forcing the others behind him to stumble, and he continued forwards, letting the confusion and outrage from being knocked down slow them down, and with three swipes, three out of the four were dead and he separated a soldier from his wrist. "Tell your comrades to surrender." He said, just as he took a blaster bolt in the shoulder.

It was a grazing hit, and he took a step backwards from the random shot, and he fell onto a knee, and the soldier that he had told to deliver a message ran away to the factory. He started to made his way into a small rock outcropping to protect him. He had cleared out the bridge, and it was now up for the rest of the Jedi taskforce to continue onwards.

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Yinch"] @[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Sochi Ru"]

Talon Vosra

T
@[member="Kira Liadain"]

"Someone said Forest and I decided to plant myself with a team before you leaf me behind." He said grinning, "I just want to keep my friends from the barkside."

Talon certainly wasn't acting like a former Imperial Commando these days.

"So I'll just stick around if you don't mind, Knight Kira."

@[member="Antares Windu"] @Vulpesen @[member="Sochi Ru"]

After the first blaster bolt was fired, she instinctively made a Force Shield to protect the party that travelled with her. The others were quick to draw their lightsabers and neutralize the threats. She assisted with some well placed Force Pushes and pulls, in order to keep her commrades safe. Someone had to protect them, and heal them when all was set and done.

And of course, someone got hurt. The Padawan got shot. Immediately she was on the move to his location. Leori followed him to the small alcove that he'd entered for protection. "Sit down," she instructed. And she put her hands over the wound. "This will hurt for a moment, she warned. Closing her eyes, she began to use the Force to stimulate the healing cells within his blood stream and speed them up by a factor of 1000. It wasn't an instant heal, but it would take minutes rather than days. And he'd be as good as new and ready to continue on with their mission.

Sochi was surprised at the arrival of Vulpesen. She lowered her weapon slowly, when the imperials in front of her fell to the daggers launched into their backs. She awaited the others so they could advance together. Being scattered wasn't a good tactic. When the soldiers caught up with her she came into a light jog forward. Up ahead she could see Padawan Antares, he was on his knee, she figured he had gotten caught in the crossfire. She slowly came to a halt, she wanted to access the situation further. She wasn't going to have any injured men on her watch.

"Padawan Windu, are you alright? Lets see to it that you have medical attention. Master Sheltrak, this is the moment I spoke of, the time where you would be of assistance." She said looking to the woman, and as all of that was going in she walked over to her republic troops stating for them to go on ahead, that she would be following right behind them.

She turned her head to Vulpesen, she certainly hadn't seen him in a very long time, "Knight Vulpesen, I'm glad you could join us. Your help is greatly appreciated." She softly. It certainly wasn't the time, nor place to catch up, but she would hope afterwards that that could happen.

@[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Yinch"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @Kira Liadin @[member="Vaudin Miir"]

Bah... Balaya spit while she moved with her cloak on and covering her armor. She was still able to stand out as tall as a wookiee but right now at least in the facility she could move with a grin on her face. Since the empire had collapsed she had been moving to stay ahead and amass a small decently sized fortune. She needed it for what was coming or at least to find a place and find out until groups stopped hunting down the sith who were still alive. That meant she had to get a truly new identity and papers, as well as funding as she was going after some of the spice traders stash.

Slashing off the legs of another trooper, Vulpesen took his pace next to @[member="Sochi Ru"] and @[member="Antares Windu"]. "Indeed it has been. By the way, I heard of your promotion. Congratulations." His blade continued to weave through the air, attacking and defending in a colorful dance. "I'm looking forward to seeing what new tricks you've learned since our little sparring session." Using the force to dislodge the earlier daggers, Vulpesen started using them once more in his attacks, slashing at those who were close while the farther away enemies took the flying daggers. "But if you don't mind, I suggest we try to move past these fools. If you want, I can cover and catch up while you and the apprentice move out." Vulpesen wasn't sure if he could fell every soldier here singlehandedly, but he was fairly sure that he could at least hold them off for an exit. Then again, his robes were sporting a number of scorched holes and his armor bore a few blast marks which had gotten a bit too close for comfort.

More and more she to be coming in contact with the Jedi Order. Something that did not please her. Coci had been called upon to help with another mission and now her position of Agent for the GIA was coming under threat. The idea of keeping a low profile was gone and now they would know her, well at least her face.

She stood close by the group about to enter the forest, she kept quiet as she listened to the talking just observing. Her attention turned back to the forest, it was time to get to work.

@[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]

He sat down when he was told by the Jedi Master, @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]. His only true physical response was a nod when he had finally settled himself when he sat down. "Thank you." He said as he bit his lower lip when she came around to start healing him. He didn't know what to speak, this was his first time seeing a Jedi healing somebody. And his first time...It was upon him. Who would have thought? He stopped himself from laughing, though a grin broke out on his face while he ignored what little pain there was.

"Thank you, Master Sheltrak." He said once she had completed the healing. He was going to stay behind the rocks until the healing was completed, no matter how much he wanted to continue the fight, it wasn't the wisest decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom