Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Hot Then Your Cold [Republic Dominion of Troiken]

She used the force to project a barrier around herself. The blaster rounds were deflected, or ricocheted off it the invisible sphere of force energy. "I thank you, hopefully after this is all over we can all sit down and converse about our accomplishments and new skills." She said softly, relaxing her face, so all her muscles would relax. Seeing now that the Padawan was okay, she advanced onward with her lightsaber drawn. Crates off to the side were manipulated by her and launch at her adversaries. She hadn't a want for the deaths of these imperials, only to get them out of the way. Unconsciousness was a better fate than death today.

"That won't be necessary Knight Vulpesen, Padawan Windu is fine, and we are almost there." She said answering his question. Now all they needed to do was push a little harder and get through the little resistance that remained. She pointed her saber forward to issue the charge. And she herself stationed herself in front of the remaining republic troopers to deflect blaster fire, while they in turn fire upon the enemy.

@[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Darth Praelior"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Yinch"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Ella Nova"]

Vulpesen grinned at her words. Good, he preferred to fight in the pack anyways. "Alrighty then. Twirling his lightsaber, Vulpesen started his own charge, dropping into a sort of running soreso to deflect the blaster bolts. And Knight Vulpesen sounds a bit too formal for my liking. Call me Vulps." Little by little, Vulpesen was starting to change. It started small with him simply reaching out to a few of his fellow padawans, and now he was completely different from when he had first joined the order. Years of secret missions had brought him into a small world of friends who would know him as something other than codename: Valde. Now, he found titles to be boring and to be honest, stifling. That extra syllable was often the difference between dodging a blaster bolt in the nick of time. No, much better to keep a name nice and short, even if your given name had three syllables such as his.

The change was also becoming evident in his saber combat. He had been taught to fight with his soul and now as he neared his enemy, those that were cut down were felled by the elegant strikes of a born showman. His preferred use of makashi showed up in precision, but the economy of the style was far more subtle as he allowed the blade to naturally flow from place to place. It was a deadly thing to face in close quarters and these imperials were finding that out first hand as the knight cut a hole into their ranks. Every time he managed to get himself surrounded, Vulpesen use the force to shoot out several daggers and then follow up with a quick round of force pushes the knock back those that were unharmed. He would then pick up his daggers and repeat the pattern, trusting the others to take some of the heat off his back as they continued in their own attack.

He used one hand to lean upon the rock outcropping at his side and he watched the Jedi Knight Sochi Ru continue ahead parrying bolts and sending boxes at the remnants of the Sith loyalists. The other Jedi tried to incapacitate, and he just killed. Quite useless to incapacitate in his mind, though maybe that's why he was wounded. But then again, it took more work in knocking out an enemy than killing them. And so he had come to the decision that the other Jedi were wasting valuable time.

Pushing off of the rock with his good hand, he stayed in the Soresu stance this time and kept his lightsaber close to his body so that he could react to the blaster bolts that were coming at him easier. When they came however he just batted them to the floor in fear of deflecting them into the backs of the Jedi Knights.

@[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Darth Praelior"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Yinch"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Ella Nova"]

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Talon Vosra"]

OBJECTIVE -- INVESTIGATE ANOTHER FOREST!

"Stick around, eh?" she gave a small smirk, shaking her head. And I thought I made horrible jokes! she mused with amusement. "S'long as it isn't like Goblin moss, we are good!" the Lorrdian tossed in her own joke, beckoning him to follow her with her fingers.

"Come on, let's see what ... or who, we stumble across." she told him, as she began to move eastward.

"So what are you doing in the Order, Greeny?" she asked him curiously, pushing grass aside as they made their way deeper into the forest. Not knowing that soon, they would be stumbling across a massive swarm of Challat eaters...

Talon Vosra

T
@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Talon chuckled and shook his head moving forward. He kept his eyes open as they began moving.

"I got a second chance at life." He said in seriousness as he walked with the rest. "Besides he said looking back at Coci. "The scenery is better around here."

As he walked a faint buzz could be heard in the distance and he thought he saw small blue lights move around a distant tree.

"Wait!" He said turning his head to listen. "Did you hear that?"

@[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Sochi Ru"]

Balaya saw the jedi down the hall and she stayed concealed working to keep herself covered and prepared for a fight, this wasn't what she wanted fully but she could hold her own against the jedi and knock them down a peg. She wasn't some simple apprentice who had fled she was the emperors hand and her only apprentice to survive. She could handle this and moved with a sneer as the blade activated with a snap hiss to shimmer in color. The dark'chyld crystal and her armor gleaming in the light while she went building up in the pit of her stomach her rage. She wanted to crush them and her muscles were bulking now. "Jedi"

Finishing a final sweep, Vulpesen slashed through one imperial and kicked his friend into a nearby wall, managing to slam his head into the brick. "Good night." Tossing his hair to get the white tendril out from in front of his eye, Vulpesen couldn't help but find a certain kind of joy in the thrill of battle. It wasn't sadistic. He didn't revel in hurting others, but he did find the challenge amusing. Then, despite the fun of his exercise, Vulpesen's good mood was dashed away when he looked up to see the red beam of@[member="Darth Praelior"]. "Oh, come on!" Of course, a sith. There was always something to make the easy missions difficult, and this time it just had to be a sith. As a matter of fact, whenever he reached where he was going, every major point there was ALWAYS A SITH! "You know, why can't it just be a giant man eating chitlik? Just once, can I fight one of those?" Muttering the words, Vulpesen stepped forward to confront the zeltron, keeping his saber at his side. "I don't suppose you'll let us have this place without any trouble will you?" He severely doubted she would, but hey, it paid to show a bit of optimization and diplomacy. Despite the dark aura radiating off of her, maybe the jedi would have one of his lucky days.
@[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Sochi Ru"]

He stood behind, @[member="Vulpesen"] and he looked at the Sith. He leveled his lightsaber in his good hand and levelled it at the Sith before them. "I suggest you drop your weapons, Sith." He said. There would be no fear for the Jedi Padawan. Not in the face of his first Sith enemy. Not today. He wanted to attack right away, but he wouldn't. He was giving the Sith a chance, the Jedi Way. The way of Form Zero.

He turned sideways to present himself as a smaller target, he knew the zeltron Sith wouldn't accept. It was only a matter of time. @[member="Darth Praelior"]

Sochi had I ignited her lightsaber the hilt disappearing into her long sleeves. She slowly walked through the crowd of republic soldiers and up to where Vulpesen and Anatres were. The knew she felt a dark presence located here. This entire time, the imperials were too organized, and had to have been led by someone. This adversary, she's never faced one like her. She listened to Vulpesen, whom had asked that she call him "Vulps". This was probably something Sochi wasn't going to do because she felt the need to address everyone professional and with honorifics. Though, he did have a point, when one though it couldn't get any worst, there was a sith to prove that it could.

"We don't have to cross blades, simply engaging in parlay would prove much more fruitful, hm?" She asked the woman. Sochi wanted more to engage in conversation, than to draw her blade. They weren't here to kill, but to help the Xextos, and establish funds for the Republic. Though after analyzing the situation she did realize that there was a good chance confrontation would be initiated. She prepared herself for that moment,

@[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Darth Praelior"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

@[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Sochi Ru"]

Balaya looked at him and stared down at all three as the blade shifted colors the rainbow gem changing at random intervals and she opened her cloak to reveal all four hundred pounds of muscled seven foot eight inches. Her crystasteel armor transparent leaving only the turadium bikini of her full platemail armor showing with a laugh from the sword. "Well don't you three look swell, I'm about to make you a little lighter, just a nick off the top." Her eyes remained narrows on them when she backed a little spreading her hands out. The taloned fingers of her armor gleaming in the light while a huge beskad shown on her back. Armored boots and gloves but also weapons, more blades and weapons with an electro whip going to her spare hand while it crackled. "I am afraid jedi there is no need to surrender, I have no quarter to give." Slowly Balaya moved chanting a little in her head and under her breath to focus the spell. To let her aura be more queasy to give more unease and sickness if they didn't know how to resist.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Oh she didn't have to wait for Talon's warning, she was already wide-eyed and more than a little bit alarmed at the increasing buzzing sound.

"Uhh.. bees?" she said a bit hopefully, although a grimace came to her as she realized... yeah highly unlikely it was just bees.

"Ahhh.. you know," she took a step back. "Maybe we shouldn't go that direction," she said to Talon, her hands coming up as if to protect herself... but protect herself from WHAT?

Unfortunately, that's when her foot stepped on a twig. It snapped. Fairly loudly. The humming instantly grew louder, and just off in the distance, once could see a mass of bright blue light heading their way.

"Ahhh... I don't think those are fireflies... do you?"

She tried to remember just what kind of fauna lived around this place.. that was bright blue... and flew...

@[member="Jack Harkness"]

"The Republics image is very tarnished in the rim worlds. Many see you as conquerors than liberators by your aggressive actions. And just as numerous see it was an ideological war between the Sith and Jedi. You'll be a boogieman for years to come like it or not. Mending and building relations can begin right away though, along with dealing with those who need so. On the manner of me helping with that; my stipulations are that I am given my equivalent rank. I was a Commodore in the Sith Navy. Along with the command of a Star Destroyer. And in truth, I'd first use it to hunt down an retake my old ship. A Pellaeon named The Empyrian. It may seem selfish but it holds a few treasures inside of her, some personal and something of value to The Republic. So I'd want an order to so as well. And since you offered an apartment wherever I want". Hawke gave a sly grin to the Chancellor. "I'll take something nice on Corusaunt, maybe invite you over for a drink. I think that will be all I ask for though, before I start to overstep and lay a boot mark on your shoe Jack".

It was a shame for the Sith in front of them. Antares wasn't about to let the Sith start muttering like that. Nothing good came from mutterings while in the midst of battle. And so with his arm that had healed, he raised it, and from his hand was released a force push. And then he started to stalk after the Sith after his force push. He couldn't let the Sith say any words of her Sith Magic. Not today. Not here. Never again.

He figured he would lose in the end if it were an absolute one versus one, but he didn't care. He would die for the Republic.

@[member="Darth Praelior"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Sochi Ru"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

As @[member="Antares Windu"] reached up to execute a force push, Vulpesen brought up his own hand to counter it, pushing up against him to throw it off. He didn't push so hard as to give the sith a large advantage, but it would certainly help diffuse the attack that would come from it. Stepping forward, Vulpesen cast a glance to the padawan with a look of, not yet. Vulpesen as for the connection of the spell, the knight couldn't help but twitch at the effects of the spell, but he quickly calmed his mind. Stepping forward again, he kept his blade in a neutral position, holding the sith's stare with his own intense gaze. "Why do you fight? The day is lost and even should you somehow overcome us, something which is unlikely to happen by the way, there are so many more that this world will surely be lost." His voice was strong and confident yet held the years of practice as a trader, coming out with a smooth and believable charm which was necessary for winning over the hardest of negotiations.

"I implore you to look at your actions. What do you wish for? Power? The jedi have proven that power lies in helping others. Order? The Republic has not fallen apart. All that you have left to fight for, is revenge. Surely you realize this. And if this is the case, then I suggest you leave it for another time. You are in no condition to fight, even at what seems to be peak health. You are strong, that much I can sense, but against three jedi with reinforcements? I'm sure that even your emperor would have hated such odds." In Vulpesen's opinion there was no need to fight when one had reason on their side. And reason could often push back even the angriest sith. They might have been ignorant, but they weren't stupid. As for the effects of the magic on the padawan, Vulpesen reached out with the force, using his own poweer to bolster his will against the attack, just in case his push was out of more than simple fear.

@Darth Praelior @[member="Sochi Ru"]

Talon Vosra

T
@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Talon grabbed his two adventure companions and tried to get them to duck as the Challat eaters dove at them and back up to come around for another pass. He smiled and qinked at Coci who had been very serious and all business thus far.

"Yeah...lets go with fireflies." Talon said standing back up. "Um...hold on to something."

He centered himself and called on the force. His mind focusing on the defensive benevolent aspect of the force and gathered his strength. Then pusshing out hard witj both hands he used a force whirlwind on yhe the swarming flesh eating bugs.

'I hope this works' he thought as the whirlwind struck.

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
@[member="Hawke Katamirth"]

Harkness stood for a bit while he mulled it over, giving her back her ship was a small thing to do and it would be crewed by Republic soldiers. There was plenty of things that could be done but he wasn't going to force her loyalty. He turned a bit to look out while he spoke. "The reputation of the Republic will heal, the problem though is Coruscant." He turned for a moment. "You see on Coruscant there is an illusion of no war, there is the illusion of no poverty, no hunger, no crime. The people live like kings and queens if they can afford it but there are no illusions on the outer rim, there is no illusion of what happened on Togoria. They do not care that the sith empire would gleefully kill people to take a world and most do not see the difference between a jedi and a sith beyond the color of their sabers."

He made a face though while he walked over and had come to a decision on her terms. "In ten years, twenty a hundred no one will remember why the Republic suddenly picked itself up and decided to stop the Empire's atrocities, they will not remember the names of those who have died or fought. They'll only remember that the Republic drew a line and said "Here and no further" and that Commander Hawke. Is sad." He looked at her now and offered a smile. "Welcome to the Republic, your ship is your and I look forward to seeing you on Coruscant for that drink."

@[member="Jack Harkness"]

"Well if its wealth that blinds them from the realities of the Galaxy, I wonder if the Muun's even know what a credit looks like". Hawke cracked another smile but withdrew it rather quickly. "It is but one world though, with more than a trillion beings on it, whom billions do observe the scenes beyond their star. Don't forget though there are trillions of others out there who may remember more than that you drew a line. Some thinking it noble, others not. Pay them the mind, and try to educate the ignorant". Hawke rose from her seat as Jack neared, welcoming her to The Republic. Nothing fancy or formal, just a few words and a smile. That was all that was needed. "Thank-you sir. I'll do my best to serve with distinction, and organize a get together latter". Hawke smiled and saluted her commander in chief, her allegiances now held between the people she once served, and the ones of this nation.

@[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]

A slight upward movement of the corner of her mouth was the only visible indication of the look she received from Talon. Her eyes however, danced with a light only visible to him. She was about to move off toward the location of the 'disturbance', when her face frowned, the sound of buzzing began to fill the area and Coci sensed through the force .. danger was approaching. Her head snapped in the direction of the noise, a slight blue haze was nearing and growing bigger.

Bugs, that flew and ate flesh? She sighed. As the sigh left her mouth Talon had grabbed her and Kira and threw them to the ground. The winged fiends flew above them and she covered her head instinctively. A blaster useless in this situation .. and she had no saber, that too would not have help much.

She raised up from the ground to see what could be done, then she saw Talon stand and through the force, created a whirlwind which he pushed toward the bugs. I must learn how to do that! she thought.

The bugs seemed to be sucked into the twisting air, it appeared to work.

[SIZE=12pt]@Sochi Ruhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/1170-sochi-ru/ @Yinch[/SIZE] @Rasu Gan @Sochi Ru @Hawke Katamirth @Matsu Ike @Syn @Jack Harkness @Quenladose @Van Cleef @Odeyseis @[member="Saki"] @[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Research Facility Investisgation

Iella approached the facility from a different direction to the others. She decided the main body of troops will enter in the main entrance while she took a smaller unit to the back of the facility. Her alertness high, she could sense the presence of 'beings' within the facility, they are fractured in their minds but strong in body. For the moment things are quiet this end ... too quiet. She signalled to the troopers to move with her, and with stealth. The back entrance open without protest which made her pause. Her sense telling her nothing was in the immediate area and she entered the building.

The troopers moved through the corridors checking each room, utility rooms for relaxation and storage and they are all clear. Moving further in, and heading toward the main experiment area, she could sense them. She sighed now, as she turned to the commander ... and issued the rules of engagement. "Kill on sight", she said with sadness in her voice. These people are victims but intelligence tells them there is no hope for reversal.

Iella moved forward and into the first room, and engaged the mutants. The troopers gun fire lighting up the room, coupled with the flash of her blade.

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Sochi Ru"] @[member="Yinch"] @[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Sochi Ru"] @[member="Hawke Katamirth"] @[member="Matsu Ike"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Jack Harkness"] @[member="Quenladose"] @[member="Van Cleef"] @[member="Odeyseis"] @[member="Saki"] @[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Orihime was here on the planet, she had come with the other padawans to help with supplies and hand them out which was fun, it was somethign she could easily do to enjoy herself without the dangerous fighting. That was something her mommy would be proud of and since Reiko was a little more reclusive still talking with Aleidis or at least sending her messages she was laughing and smiling. It was a lot of fun to have as she handed some food stuffs to one of the people giving a nod of her head. "Yep yep thank you and the jedi are happy to help." Looking around the day seemed to be better, brighter and more happy to her at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom