Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Favorite Characters (that you don't write)

Ryndal Hause

R
@[member="Diana Moridena"] is crazy enough for my vote.

And @[member="Sopher Jakobs"] is derpy enough too.

Woooh, this is gonna be a long list.

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"], @[member="Alna Merrill"], @[member="Tegan Gallows"] - It shouldn't be surprising to anyone who knows me that this writer is listed first. We're really close and do half of our stuff together. This is a little like saying that water is wet.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Jorus Merrill"], @[member="Ember Rekali"], @[member="Boolon Murr"] - Also not surprising. These are pretty universally popular characters. Pretty easy to understand why.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"], @[member="Electrobe"] - Different characters, different reasons. Spencer is just fun to watch while she makes the whole galaxy dance on her fingers, and she's perfect example of how to write a squishy mage. Electrobe is effing hilarious.

@[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"] - Have you guys seen this dude's character blog? His stuff is long, intricate, deeply emotional...it brings a tear to my eye every time I read it. He doesn't get one third the recognition he deserves.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], @[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="Ayden Cater"] - Not written by the same author, unlike above, but they have a similar "feel." Say what you want about Omega's political hornet's nest; their writers are superb. Sio and Fabs are like sisters separated at birth.

@[member="Anaya Fen"] is really fun to read.

The list could go on and on. Those are the ones I find myself writing with most frequently, but this site has too many people to just list a couple of writers here, and about ten times as many characters. All of them are worthy of attention, and normally a lot more than they get.

I haven't met enough people yet! D: So.. EVERYONE! Everyone will be my friend and we will kill the bad guys (and maybe a few good guys) together! :) I'd appreciate it if you sent FR's my way. I want to get to know you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom