Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Character's Biggest Weakness that ISN'T a Personality Trait

Oh jeez, let's see...Sierra was basically born of the concept of having a physically incapable person who happens to be mentally brilliant. I'm just saying.

She's almost totally blind.
She has a permanently twisted right knee that pretty much looks like it's broken. So it's pointing sideways.
The bones below her right knee didn't develop fully, so her right leg is a good six inches shorter and half as thick as her left.
She can't move any faster than a hobble.

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene is comparatively very weak in the force.

I would say that most Knights and some Apprentices on this board can best her in use of the force. Though that doesn't make her a push over ;)

• Cannot fight worth beans.
  • Incapable of any form of weapon, hand-to-hand combat.
  • Incredibly weak muscled.
  • Around Strong Personalities, it doesn't matter WHAT Anders went in to do, Anders will become, do, and fit with the strongest personality in the room. Thus... Anders doesn't PLAN THINGS as much as throw into something and go "Yay! I made it out alive! .... Where am I?"

Her disorders:
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Borderline Personality Disorder (has medication to tone it down for the time being)
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

Her phobias:
Apeirophobia (fear of infinity)
Automysophobia (fear of being dirty)
Bacillophobia (fear of microbes)
Soteriophobia (fear of being dependent)

And being all alone when she's used to trusting only her nearest family.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Biggest weakness...

She's weak. Physically weak. More so normally.
Basically, if she got stuck in battle royal with Elmo, Kermit, and Barney.... She'd probably be the first one eliminated.
Okay..maybe that's exaggerating a bit, but we all get the point here.

Let's see.

• Can't use the force.
  • Can't resist force-based attacks because of that.
  • Can't use a lightsaber.
  • Not good at fighting force sensitives too well.
  • Not good unless it's a knife or his rifle. No swords, no blaster cannons, nada.
  • TERRIBLE AT STEALTH.
  • Super-bad-at-being-a-team-player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom