Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You'll Sleep When I Say So

Mittens

So fluffy, you'll die
[member="Karl Von Strauss"]

Spotted a small oversight in your copy-pasta.

>3 Imperial-X II SD (1604x2=3208)
>3 Vanguard Carriers (1000x2=2000)
Total Meterage: 13,528 Meters

>3 Imperial-X II SD (1604 x3 = 4812)
>3 Vanguard Carriers (1000 x3 = 3000)
Total Meterage: 15,132 Meters

Mittens

So fluffy, you'll die

The FIV Anastasia is my flagship, so it isn't counted. That is what the (FS) is there for. But, it's is an honest mistake since you weren't there for our briefing.
It was relayed to me that the FO refused to negotiate any form of gentleman's agreements in regard to "fleeting" and that they insisted a minimum of 15km per writer, or no rules at all. So I'm not sure what you're referring to about a warship "not counting."
Presenting your military forces in a concise, organized, easy to interpret manner is a matter of courtesy.
This typically includes accurate total fleet composition and meterage of length.

Also Hyperlinks.
Hyperlinks are standard and appreciated.

Progflaw99

[member="Mittens"]

Before we start throwing stones - let's take a look at the facts.

Nowhere in the rules does it state a limit. Typically limits are usually created when there are going to be large amounts of fleeters or when admins agree on limits for story purposes. If there isn't an agreed upon limit, then I'm not sure what the problem is with math. If there is a limit, perhaps it would be best to engage the faction admins on having a discussion to clear up any confusion about the understanding between the First Order and the Outer Rim Coalition.

If I understand correctly, I believe it was mentioned at one point during the discussion that a PC'd ship would not count towards the arbitrary fleet limit, which allows for the limit to be applied only to supporting craft and not the PC's primary vessel. But that's an assumption, I don't know what was or wasn't agreed upon between the factions.

Jada Raxis

-Take me out, to the Black-

I usually lay em out by name, type and health. How many fighters I got between em I just put at the bottom.

Like this

FIV Destroyer One- Star Destroyer
100/100
Actions:

Etc.....

Fighter Compliment

150/150 TIE Fighters.

End

Jada Raxis

-Take me out, to the Black-

I usually lay em out by name, type and health. How many fighters I got between em I just put at the bottom.

Like this

FIV Destroyer One- Star Destroyer
100/100
Actions:

Etc.....

Fighter Compliment

150/150 TIE Fighters.

End

Mittens

So fluffy, you'll die
[member="Jada Raxis"]

It's been a while, but I usually just list each class of ship by length, hyperlink each different class of ship, indicate how many of that class I've brought, and list the total length of my fleet in meters.

Simple, easy, conveys maximum information with minimal clutter.
The hull/shield HP values are neat, but I've never liked them. I typically just describe the overall damage state for each ship. Makes it a bit less game-y and easier to appreciate (IMO anyway).

Mishel Kryze

M

Below is a pretty quick format that I've used in the past, and I use the meterage as the shield/hull percentage or the 100/100 works too either way. I'll also do an 'action report' or a tl;dr / summary of actions right above my fleet composition.

Action Report:
Star Destroyer Group A moved to shoot Frigate Group B
Fighters deployed in defense screen.

FIV Star Destroyer, Star Destroyer-Type < ( Link factory sub here)
S 1600 / H 1600
Targeting ORC Corvette 1 @Player

Mishel Noren said:
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] | [member="The Major"]

The Ithaqua, Crown and Reign Fighters have been archived, please remove these from your manfiests :)
Thanks for pointing that out. There's probably a ton of old stuff we need to clean off. Carly can edit the posts when he's next on. For now I'd assume standard canon stuff if it makes a difference to the story. :D

[member="Alkor Centaris"] / [member="Keira Verd"] / [member="Zef Halo"] - I'm good to make it a 'family affair' as it were?

[member="Rolf Amsel"] - There was an attempt to negotiate a limit for story purposes. I was told flat out no to any limit we suggested, so we let that point die. Just so there is no confusion. I'm happy to discuss more in private, but as per the FO Fleeting Organizer & Admin team - there is zero limits on fleeting in any way, unless self-imposed. So therefore, meterage readouts need to include *everything* so both sides know what is actually coming and present.

Mittens

So fluffy, you'll die
[member="Jada Raxis"]

Jada Raxis said:
A Zero limit fleet battle is a rare event. I'd have fun with that.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom