Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You'll Sleep When I Say So

Aren Graves

"Justice may only be delivered by the just."
74cdbffd3a298c49fc5af623fefaae0047bae2eb_hq.gif
Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war...

Hatori Ikari

H
Time to hump ammo around the battlefield for the people with more important titles, hey, there might be some good loot at least.

Cyrus Tregessar said:
Where the orcish women ORC Fleeters at?
Less fleeters and more random assortments of space junk welded into ships that somehow blow up moons while looking like a Pizza Hutt delivery freighter.

I'll be there, looking for a dancing partner. Ideally on this face, but I have a few others if the interest bubbles ya.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Julius Sedaire"]

I'm interested in coordinating things for the fleeting in general ahead of time, as much as possible. To make some sort of interesting set piece battle rather than both sides showing up and pulling ships out of their ass, so to speak. I have some ideas on stuff that might work, but trying to gauge interest.

Cyrus Tregessar said:
[member="Julius Sedaire"]

I'm interested in coordinating things for the fleeting in general ahead of time, as much as possible. To make some sort of interesting set piece battle rather than both sides showing up and pulling ships out of their ass, so to speak. I have some ideas on stuff that might work, but trying to gauge interest.
[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

The ORC fleet is a highly decentralized force IC, being comprised of numerous "local" Navies from various planetary subfactions. OOC, it looks like there are several people interested in participating in naval action / dogfighting to some extent or another. Jon is usually the go-to for Naval stuff for ORC, but he's also going to be moving at about the time of this invasion IRL and may not be able to commit. So there isn't really a single driving voice to coordinate with at this time.

That being said, we're currently doing a head-count of interested parties and will get back to you when we have a better idea of what may or may not be going on for our end.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Olivia Dem'adas"]

So as it turns out I won't be able to kick things off at the start of his invasion, as I'll be on a boat for a week.

I'll coordinate as much as I can but otherwise the actual running of the thread will have to be either [member="Morro"] or [member="Robogeber"] or some other interested party.

Digging the Yamato ships tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom