Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You call that a Sith? (TSA raid of Dominion Vjun)

A call had been sent to the Jedi of the Silver's that the Dominion needed help, even if they didn't know it yet. A surprise attack on Vjun by an unknown force on the Sith there. While she herself may not like the idea of working openly and side by with Sith, she had to admit even they served a purpose. When the message reached her ears, Jairdain knew she had to answer the message.

As quickly as she could, she gathered up a few belongings and joined the assembled Jedi and troops aboard the Vánagandr. While she herself would rather stay out of active combat, she had a trick up her sleeve.

Among the skills that had been taught to her by her people, there was one that would hopefully be quite beneficial this day. It was skill displayed by very few people she had met yet since being part of the Jedi and Dominion. While she had relatively few opportunities with either people to participate in combat, she didn't think anybody along for this mission knew this skill. It didn't work on or assist all people, she prayed to her gods it would be enough to assist her and her former allies.

Insuring she would have a room to herself aboard the ship and as much away from the commotion going on, she sat down to wait until the troops were deployed and she could begin her meditation.

[member="Kaden"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="The Slave"] [member="Judas Foster"] [member="Ariealla Vareldi"] [member="Orion Darkstar"] [member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Krest"] [member="Bjorg The Traitor "][member="Darth Sarcophago"] [member="Drios Rapux"] [member="Bjorn Heartholm"] [member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Rainer Altman"] [member="Rakkus"] [member="Cairyn Midore"] [member="Vengeance"]

Vengeance only passively caught the words and actions of his fellow Ascendency Sith. His focus was on the task ahead of him. His eyes scanned the immediate air in front of him. Always searching............looking for moment or a sign.

He slowly stalked forward his held out to the side pointing down has he moved. He was disappointed. Between the presence of the ship itself and the fact he had intentionally broken any chance they had at a stealth incursion into the Temple seemed to have no effect. No one rushed out to meet them. It was enough to make him wonder if this so called Temple of the Sith had been abandoned.

That was until he felt it. A swirl of fury lashing out through the Force. At least somebody was there and ready to defend their misguided views. It was enough to make him smile. Smile Vengeance did as he charged forward to seek out the fury that threatened to envelope the field in it's wrath.

Vengeance would come to a halt at the gates of the Temple and wait for his opponent to come to him. As he waited he briefly closed his eyes the air around him beginning to speed up and crackle with energy. It had been a long time since Vengeance was able to fight at full strength and he was positively giddy with excitement and anticipation.

So long it had been since he had been a force of pure destruction leaving a path of bodies in his wake. As his eyes opened his grip tightened on his saber. His abilities enhanced by the Force ready to cross blades with heretics and slave alike.

[member="Judas Foster"]

Twice the enemy had come here.

She had dismissed it the first time. The Mandalorians were growing, and they had been paid. Loyal mercenaries, taking on a target that made sense to them on a military level? She understood that, even could muster a grudging respect for it. They were doing what made sense in their minds, what they thought was needed to survive. No one could blame them for that. Mercenaries would be mercenaries. But this was more than an attack. The temple here was new, something remote from the rest of the world's population. Somewhere she could keep the Sith's training a secret. Which meant one of two things: Either the enemy had gotten very lucky, or one of her own had given them away. She suspected the latter.

Sighing, she stood from the room where she had been meditating. Blackened walls gave way as she pushed open the doors to the training grounds. One of the nobles, who had been working with her on the project, frowned. "Grace, we have guests."

"I know. I was thinking we should meet them." She called her lightsaber to her hand, stalking towards the entrance. Coiled muscles seemed ready to spring as she made her way to stand just inside the doorway. "Let's show our guests the error of their decision." Sith fighting Sith. Some things never change.

With a yawn, Cairyn continued venturing along the less than structurally sound parts of the temple, an invisible tightrope guiding his feet. A performer to the last, he had no concern for cover, standing proud as if the building were his stage on this big-top circus tent of a planet. The moon was his spotlight, albeit the spot was a bit generous as to who it allowed its light. His fellows, pawns by his own proclamations, still sleeping, were his understudies and other (lesser) cast. His soundtrack was by his own design, half-vocalized by his own rendition of scat, the other orchestration done completely in mind. His audience, at least to his knowledge, had yet to find their ways to their seats.
He froze in place, a leg still suspended in the air, when he caught sight of the red blades. His curiosity spiking, he crouched where he stood, head cocked to the side, for now just observing. It was a bit late for guests. Grace had never mentioned anything about others arriving, not to him, anyway. And he couldn't imagine why anyone would withhold information from his oh, so trustworthy ears. A grin spread wide across his still drowsy countenance. No, these had to be uninvited guests. And, oh, did he enjoy what that'd mean. There would be no mercy, no holding himself back when there were spleens to remove and livers to dissect. The night promised entertainment of the finest sort.

[member="Krest"] | [member="Vengeance"] | [member="Judas Foster"] | [member="The Slave"] | [member="Rakkus"] | [member="Rainer Altman"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Bjorn Heartholm"] | [member="Drios Rapux"] | [member="Darth Sarcophago"] | [member="Bjorg The Traitor "] | [member="Serenity Loveheart"] | [member="Orion Darkstar"] | [member="Ariealla Vareldi"] | [member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Kaden"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Lady Psyona"]​

Bjorg The Traitor

B
"As you command my lord". The orders were simple and board, but we all understood what we had to do. As acid rain gushed down we ran, we was on the opposite side of the temple and I was almost certain no one had seen us. We blended in with the dark well, it became us and we became it. Darting to the wall, we quickly scaled it with our friction-grip gloves, hauling our weight over it. I staggered behind slightly as I was the heaviest of the team, yet we soon made it over, lowering ourselves down the other side until it was save to jump. Then another mad dash to the temple, it was getting almost hot within my helmet, the constant heavy breathing of this long march was making things some what humid.

We rammed out selves against the wall of the temple, it was odd design slightly hard to make out but 'different'. It would be interesting to watch it burn from a distance, we would defile this, destroy this scarred thing and watch it turn to ash. The window leading into the temple was just above us, would they hear us smashing it down? Did it matter? How many could they really spare, how many could they really send after us? Smashing down the window we came flooding in like the plague we were, many of us flooded in.

"We are in my lord." I said ghostly into my comlink, glaring around the temple, it was dark, poorly lit but this was to our advantage. We crept forwards hoping no one heard us, or seen us. We was at the very end of the temple, our steps creeping forward as he inched ever closer to out goal.

@Krest

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Not all that I arrived with entered the Sith sanctuary, some opting for the enemy to come running out to them; so I would aid my Sith comrades by ushering out the lambs to their slaughter. Entering the Temple from the wall, I felt the imposters growing in numbers, but instead of acting as Sith, they delegated themselves to the lower form of spider roaches; fearful to be drawn out into the light. However, the temple was void of illumination for the exception of the occasional fluttering of lights. Through a quick observation, I noticed the temple was not as lavish and decorative as the ones back on Bastion and Dantooine; providing truth to my speculation that their Jedi handlers cared little for these paper Sith. This poor lot were nothing more to the Jedi as shields meant to be broken, so break them I would.

​Halting a few yards into the temple, I produced three thermal detonators from my sashed utility belt igniting them with a press of their buttons and hurled them in three separate directions. The little mechanical minions erupted, wrecking havoc on everything they kissed; providing just enough damage to show how much I cared for their temple. ​"Tell me children," I bellowed mockingly, ​"If you truly believe you are Sith, then why hide under your blankets for comfort and security when monsters loom over you with salivating mouths unafraid of fabric shields? Or perhaps the Jedi have taught you serenity and peace. And in believing such a mantra, you will wake up in the morning thinking this was all a nightmare as you chant 'There is no emotion, there is only peace' to alleviate the fear you dreamt whilst changing out your sheets that you soiled from your cold sweats."

[member="Krest"] l @Bjorg The Traitor l [member="Vengeance"] l @TSA

May as well get this over with.

Behind her she picked up her trusty minigun and began to prime the gas canisters. Regular smoke was in them, nothing to poison her allies, but also nothing to poison the enemy. With a blank expression 3 canisters fired out and spun directly infront of the entrance to the gate, producing a large and opaque cloud of grey smoke. It wasn't for the shock value. The idiots that resided within the temple were not blind, they were more than capable of seeing the freighter that was now producing droves of angry Sith. No. It was so she could make a quiet entrance.

A few button presses later and the thermal camera had been turned on, now clearly displaying the hot blooded life forms that were manning the walls and trying to see through the battlefield.

In a non-chalant manner, she began to pace herself to the wall. It didn't particularly matter to her if she had the strength of those accompanying her, for all she was concerned they were here as background noise. The wall wasn't difficult to scale as it was built in the traditional fashion, easy enough for the adept adventurer to make their way in. As she approached the top, the heavy breathing of several, presumed, guards could be heard.

To them, all they heard was a whistle before they couldn't feel anything. No, she did not harm them. A spit of cold arched from her hand and it came in contact with their bodies, placing their life forms in stasis, a trick she had long since mastered since beginning her journey as a force user. It was not a typical technique for dark siders to use, though she did like the thought of placing people in a state of suspended animation.

A hop, a skip and a jump later, she was in, but more importantly, undetected.

[member="Krest"] I [member="Bjorg The Traitor "]I [member="Darth Sarcophago"] I [member="Drios Rapux"] I [member="Bjorn Heartholm"] I [member="Adron Malvern"] I [member="Rainer Altman"] I [member="Rakkus"] I [member="Cairyn Midore"] I [member="Judas Foster"] I [member="The Slave"] I [member="Vengeance"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlpP5PO6wbk​
These robed fools traipsing right up to his home block were nothing short of utter stupidity.

But at least they were idiots with guts. Coming from a man who did nothing but fight and struggle, that was saying something. With an animalistic growl and the baring of elongated fangs, the man kept storming down the steps of the temple. A sea of crimson sabers flooded the courtyard before him - there was no clear definition of who was friend or foe. Well, it wasn't as if he cared who was on his side anyways. In the end, it all just came down to him and his strength alone.

He'd heard the chanting of their pathetic Sith code. The Dominion's claim of having finally reached the mantle of leadership in the galaxy, and their ability to combine both Jedi and Sith into one cohesive and cooperative entity. Complete rubbish. The Ascendancy was nothing better: stuck in their olden ways of infighting and strife. They couldn't even do battle on their own, relying on strength in numbers as opposed to personal, raw power.

Judas the betrayer was not here to teach them the error of their ways. He was here to kill.

The gash across his palm throbbed in pain. Crimson slicked his fingers, dripping onto the blackened ground, but the magnus seemed to take great joy in sucking the lifeforce from its master. Stopping mid-stride, Judas drew the blade upwards and caressed the thing affectionately. It was loyal, its faith and strength were without question.

Drawing sun-hued eyes back down onto the battlefield, Judas latched onto the first thing he saw and attacked. [member="Vengeance"] would soon come to know why he declared himself to be the strongest, why he only was worthy of the mantra: survival of the fittest.

The ebbs and flows of the Force became aggressive. The rising tide of its waves crashed against Judas before filling him with its strength. A growing reservoir cascaded into him like water filling a bottle. Summoning it, he broke into a ferocious charge. Phrik plating tore at the ground as his hulking and brutish frame snapped across the battlefield in mere seconds.

This man wouldn't leave Vjun alive.

His stride was fast as he made his way through the Vanagandr making his way towards the person who called him. His footsteps echoed in the recently emptied halls as all the troops were in their assigned areas getting ready for their assault. He finally made it to where he was supposed to be and bowed before [member="Arisa Yune"] before standing up straight and looking at her.

"You called me Master Yune? Is there anything in particular you need from me? Or do you have a particular task you need done, I am willing and ready to do whatever you need in this dire time."

His voice came out like a flowing river clam and relaxed even in this tense and scared times, he almost seemed radiated a aura of peace as he tried to keep his emotions in check to provide a anchor for others, he had emotions as did everyone but in front of the other Jedi he would never be seen to show them.

Acidic rain halted but a mere fraction of a centimeter above dark fabric, held suspended in space for but a moment, the liquid collecting and pooling along a unseen surface before overflowing its invisible captor and continuing its decent towards the ground, albeit with an altered trajectory that guided the rain away from the surface of the cloak. Standing enshrouded within the cloak, only the softly burning amber of his eye visible through the shadows cast by the drawn hood, Lykos ignored the battle cries and attempted displays of dominance the majority of his fellows seemed to favour, his focus instead riveted upon the temple that loomed above them.

Deluded as the disciples of the Dark that resided within the monolith were, as foolish as their alliance with the Light was, Lykos had to grudgingly admit that a tiny spark of something that might have resembled respect once upon a time was attempting to ignite itself within the distorted scars that made up his metaphorical hearts. Understated and simplistic in its architecture, the temple boasted not of great power or odious displays of self-entitled power through gaudy design, a welcome relief to the Zabrak who had always preferred the understated to the overly loud; hence his choice to remain relatively unknown in the grand scheme of things.

Pulling himself out of his musing and back into the present moment, Lykos released a low growl under his breath as he rolled his shoulders. The Force ebbed and twisted beneath the Assassin's watch, spilling silent whispers as to the actions of his allies and foes alike into his mind and before his mental gaze the map of future conflict folded out before him. The clash of a rotting skeleton and a red form dripping with blood - the clash of the Red Assassin and the former Pale. The hulking figure enshrouded and empowered through crimson strength descending upon a lord once more free unleash his rage. The slowly raising desire to defile that drifted off of many, flaring with every flare of explosives that rang out. The oncoming Light that saw some sort of benefit with allying with the foolish disciples and now sought to interfere with their rightful ending. Every mind that lusted and begged to satiate their gluttony with the blood of foes. All was mapped before the Conquest, yet all was brushed aside as nothing more than a nuisance. Lykos had not come to the foul planet to watch and observe, the Dark had bade that he finally leave his self-imposed exile for some purpose and so he had; and that purpose was not to stand aside.

The rolling sea of red lightsabers writhed before Lykos as Dark fell upon Dark, yet he paid the chaos no mind as he final left the shadow of the freighter that had ferried the Ascendancy to Vjun. Silent footsteps born from the grace that made the Zabrak a worthwhile Assassin carried his cloaked self across the distance that separated the ship from the temple walls. And though the Shadows clung to his form, they did not serve to fully occlude his Presence, for while Lykos' unknown-to-him destination did reside within the temple proper and cold rational drove his actions, that did not mean that he was immune to the allure of bloodlust. Should someone so choose to impede his process, then he would be more than willing to face them, more than willing to sate the hunger for conflict that was his own and yet not; beastial in a way that he drew shy of most of the time.

Within his mind, the Beast did howl and fight for its right to express burning, blood-drunk anger after all. Pulling at chains forged from willpower and cold fury as it sought to free itself from the depths of his subconscious. Oh how it fought to burst forth and satiate its desires with the taste of blood and the feeling of flesh being torn asunder beneath claw and fang. Primal in all manner, lacking in anything resembling proper thought and oft to regard ally as but a secondary target, unable to formulate any advantage that might come from staying its hand, the Beast was the accumulation of the fire that left behind naught but ash within Lykos, the mirror to the steady, frozen rage that he tended to favour. And in that time, the Beast's urges were loud enough to leave Lykos choosing to not render himself unseen as he normally would, just slightly obscured in the physical world.

The task of scaling the temple's walls was overcome with ease and did little to stop his progress, the carefully maintained and sharpened claws that adorned the Zabrak's hands and feet serving to make the challenge trivial. What he found atop the walls, however, did serve to halt him for but a moment as intrigue coiled within his gut. With an almost gentle move, one hand would escape from the confines of his robes and be brought forth so that the back of the hand - which shone with red flares upon a black background as the metal was illuminated by the flashing of lightsabers within the night - brushed across the face of a frozen guard, settled into a state of hiatus during their watch, in a mocking imitation of a lover's caress.

Scenting the air for but a moment, Lykos memorised the trail that heralded his path and that had also approached the wall from the freighter, taking note of the singed hints of plasma. Chuckling beneath his breath, and promising himself to take care to remember the circumstances that this Sith's scent had been brought to his attention in, Lykos, rather mockingly and none too gently, patted the cheek of the guard before him before disappearing down into the temple grounds proper with a flutter of cloth. Whatever the Dark was whispering to him about was to be found within the temple and with his fellows providing such an excellent distraction in their furious drive to crush the Sith labeled as heretics, who was he to spit upon their kind offer and waste time?

The hired mercenary by the name of Iris, was stored down in her quarters. Being paid to fight for the SJO, she would have no problem at all killing some sith for pay. The witch didn't have a grudge against the sith, but simply disliked their way of life. Finding it repulsive and similar to her old sister ways. So she would find some enjoyment in fighting them, though being paid to do it made the task all the more satisfying.

Iris was cooped up in a large chair, laying across it. She would sit with one leg over the other, and her head rested down on the armrest. Sitting there, she would simply wait patiently until the woman who hired Iris would retrieved her. She knew the wait would be long, and so to cope with her boredom. Iris played with a small digital game, it was rather entertaining. So she would spend most of her free time playing it when she could, and this scenario was no exception. Having her nose almost pressed up to the screen of the tablet the game was played on.

“ I wonder how long it's going to take… “

She asked in a soft tone of voice, thinking out loud to herself. Iris knew that it would take awhile, so the question was rather rhetorical. Merely stating that she was bored, and wanted to be there already.

​[member="Arisa Yune"]​

Mission: Defend The Temple
Current Opponent: [member="Orion Darkstar"]

As the front gate was breached Adron felt his grip tighten around his lightsaber, a hazy mixture of fear and anticipation coursed through him as he watched The Dominion's enemies rally to combat. A bead of sweat crossed his cheek, rolling onto his chin and finally falling to the ground as he both questioned what to do and how to do it. Though as his sight came into focus he watched a new red blade come to life, only a few yards from him.

Another of the Sith, clad in the black robes of their faith, stalked towards Adron with a deadly intent seething through The Force. Years of grooming, training, and preparation were no match for the feeling that shot through Adron, who was yet a boy in the eyes of true combat.

Trying to let out another breath he felt a slight tremble in his exhale.

Calm down! He thought, his eyes locked on the Sith who approached. Calm down, calm down, calm down..... He mentally repeated as he slowly placed his left arm behind his back. Turning his body so his shoulder was pointed to his target he bent his right arm, bringing the hilt of his weapon towards his chest and aiming his white blade out towards his dark opponent.

Calm..... He mused once again before finally he felt the beating of his heart become more natural. "You will not find victory here, only death, Sith."

General Jakkor Kess. The Tusken Jedi was getting used to being called such. He was still getting used to being an actual Jedi Knight. But this time he had a new sense of purpose. He had now decided that within the SJO he would become the Master of the Archives. He had always been interested in a role like that, as he was mostly interested in being lost within books or scrolls filled with knowledge, and he had always sought answers to the past by always researching and digging. Soon Jakkor would achieve such a goal. But now Jakkor was once again thrown into war, war against the Sith. He had faced all incarnations of the Dark Side. From the Separatists to the Empire. This would be no different he was then called to participate in the mission of protecting Sith against an Invasion of Sith at Bast Castle. It almost seemed contradictory but that did not matter. Jakkor would gladly help whoever was in need even if he needed to draw his sabers against foes. He would clip his sabers to his belt and head into one of the stealth ships filled with Jedi and troopers. He did not know what would happen, but he did know this could be a place to find valuable artifacts if possible that's if the Sith didn't face him first.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

Equipment: ArmorSidearmSword
Enemies: [member="Vengeance"] │ [member="Judas Foster"]

Oh, no sense in prolonging the fun.

With hand on hilt, and muscles wrought tight with anxious excitement, The Slave slid down the wall of the grand temple with grueling images of war amassed in his mind. Those beneath perhaps had the hunger, the ever needing drive to deal pain; but they knew not what lust was when it was all one could live for. With no identity, no sense of purpose beyond war, he was simply a tool of whoever it was that owned him at the time, and today it was for his sake himself.

And his master was very worthy of respect.

Phrik met duracrete in a silent meeting of contact as he pushed off, landing in the courtyard with not but a wisp of a wind. While war cries echoed, the force surged with a maelstrom of energy, and all those around feared death in the rear of their mind, The Slave was no more a ghost walking through the battlefield than he was a man with thoughts of pure ecstasy. These were moments he lived for, the thrill of riding the line that was mortality, and coming out the other side. For better or for worse, he wasn’t to let this night pass without entertainment coming to full dynamic fruition.

So he chose his targets with care, but he couldn’t simply choose one no matter how scholarly the guess on which would offer more entertainment. Why choose the lower fodder when you can have the dessert right away? The main dish that was served with such malignant energy, that he couldn’t help but devour what someone so charitably sat in his path. And so this was his choice, to take on not only [member="Vengeance"], but [member="Judas Foster"] as well.

A free for all for the decade. In his mind at least.

With a tone in his head, his feet carefully took him to where they were meeting in combat, with stealth field making him invisible to every physical and electronic sensory equipment, while his skill in the force made his presence in it nothing more than the size of a singular molecule. In reality, he didn’t exist, and so why should he until he wished to be? He was the creation of man’s sin put into formation, the judgement god passed without envy for their mortal creation; the very incarnation of sundered dreams made manifest in the form of nothing more than a mere boy.

And so he waited for their blades to meet, pulling his pistol from its holster and firing two rounds into the would be kneecap of the Sith Lord, and the nearest break in the armor plating of the Dark Jedi before his feet took him deftly from where the rounds were fired to a new and unannounced position, waiting for one to slip up just enough at his distraction to make the first mistake in this soon to be prolonged duel. War machines were nothing when faced with the metaphysical symphony that was tactical prowess, and so they would face their match not in raw might, but ingenuity and skill. Save they not get to cocky, of course.

Vitha boarded the transport and promptly started adjusted the saberstaff strapped to her leg. Killing Sith was always enjoyable especially when she was probably going to be mostly fighting outside. Just a matter of correctly timed attacks and keeping her guard up. Nudging a red humanoid who looked fairly odd the Avogwi eyed him. "You sure you want to come padawan, new aren't ya?"

@Kaden @Arisa Yune

Now down in the hangars with the Jedi and Rangers, she would don her trusty power armor that she usually wore into high intensity conflicts - there were few more dangerous than taking on a pack of Sith head on, even with the aid of fellow Jedi. In fact, she had a new piece in the works for future battles, but for now, the tried and tested Guard Armor would serve her purposes on Vjun.

As she was about to slip on her helmet, one of the Knights with her, Karl Winters, asked her for some specific tasking. She lowered the dulled phrik helmet between her hands to chest level as she turned to give him an answer.

"The situation is still fluid, but what is known is that assailants are are trying to breach Bast Castle down on Vjun, and may have already done so. If that's the case, then you're going to join me and the others in cutting them down as we follow them into the castle. We will be the hammer and the Dominion the anvil, and crush them between us."

"Vjun, and Bast in particular, is known to have an affinity with the Dark Side, so I would recommend that you hook yourself up with a Sigil from the armory."

Arisa already had such an amulet hanging around her neck underneath her armor, filling her chest with the warmth of the Light energies. The world around her had taken on a new clarity and vibrancy. While she couldn't necessarily "see" the Force itself, the empath could perceive the auras of all the beings and objects around her like an overlay of stained glass. She wasn't exactly sure of what to make of these visions she saw during these heightened states of awareness. The more mystical side of the Force was still something strange and mysterious to the rather grounded Jedi.

His question answered, she finally lowered her helmet on her head. The HUD within would come to life, and the thin visor would flash crimson as photo-receptors and a bevy of other sensors became active. All together, the armor gave her an imposing figure as she looked near the part of a Thyrsian commando, fierce warriors that even gave the likes of the Mandalorians the chills.

She was the very last to load up into the one of the stealth transports after checking up with everyone, and planned on being the very first to drop as soon as they hit Vjun.

The small fleet of Eidolons lifted off from the hangers into black depths of open space to connect with their fighter escort before blinking off into hyperspace.

So close to Vjun from the borders of Silver Space, they would reach the planet within a span of a few minutes by hyper jump, much shorter than the time it had taken all of the Silvers to kit up depart from the Vánagandr. As the ships reverted back to realspace within the Vjun system, the visage of blue stripped hyperspace would be immediately replaced by sickly greens and yellows of the desolate planet that was Vjun.

There would be a quick digital handshake between Silver vessels and that of the expansive Dominion battlenet to establish a datalink. As a fallback, the Silvers came equipped with their own means to establish a secure tactical network for battlefield management.

As the Dominion still maintained air dominance to everyone's knowledge, the Eidolons would dive straight through the atmosphere without engaging most of their active stealth systems to maintain their performance. All quite useless against a pack of combat hardened battle psychics that would be able to sense them from a kilometer away. Meanwhile, their fighter escort would remain in orbit to act as a screen of interdiction. One ship would follow the Eidolons in though, an LSR that would serve as their AWACs for the mission.

After making it planetside with no issue, it would only take a few minutes to reach the immediate airspace of Bast. The LSR and Eidolons would organize themselves into a multi-tiered stack of orbits above Bast as a killbox was established.

"Alright, we're here," Arisa announced to her party over encrypted sub-space comms. "We're going to start off with drops at the gate then press forward while our birds provide support from above. Jairdain, stick with your transport while you do your thing."

That "thing" was Battle Meditation, a potent force multiplier that could give the Dominion and Silver Jedi a much needed edge against the assailants.

"Alright, move out."

Beginning with Arisa, just as planned, she would drop out head first from her transport for the ground below, setting herself up for a path toward the attacker's transport as her in-flight systems kicked in. Jedi and Rangers would follow her, similarly equipped in guard armor. The heavily armed YVH-2 droids with them would be fielding repulsor packs for flight. She imagined there were some Jedi, like Vitha, not equipped with such fancy tech for the airborne assault, but she would trust they would figure out their own way to get down, or hitch a ride down with one of their Jedi or Ranger comrades.

The Silver Jedi had arrived in a move that would mark a new era for their Order. Now longer isolationists, no longer turning their heads away as those around them were terrorized. They would honor their vows as Jedi and defend all those in need. Even if they happened to be a bunch of...alternative Sith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0​

[member="Krest"] [member="Judas Foster"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Kaden"] [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"] [member="Karl J. Winters"]

"Good. Keep to radio silence and report back once the bombs have been set. Good luck soldier." It was the last thing Krest would say to the infiltration squad, and @Bjorg The Traitor would hear a click as Krest disconnected the line. Just as he did however, the MIG above was suddenly alight with warnings of incoming ships. A thin line settled on the Zabrak's lips as he cast a glance upwards. No, he couldn't see the ships, but not even the Dominion Forces had called for back up yet. Who or what had decided to drop in?

The MIGs scan revealed them as Silver Jedi from their IFF tags, and with stealth ships incoming. The MIG had originally been intended to alert the Sith below when it was time to leave, but this. This was better. Silver Jedi, coming to aid Sith. How many of these Dominion Sith would swallow their pride? Krest hoped not many. Perhaps if he played his cards right he could turn these enemies against what should be their common foe and break them from this illusion.

Maybe.

Regardless, the elder man would walk his way right to the landing zone of the Jedi, alone, and would wait for their descent. He had no aerial craft that could strike them down before they came, no anti air cannons below. Asides from the freighter his Sith had come in and the drop pods a few of his soldiers came from, the MIG was the only thing Ascendancy had in the sky. The red saber within his hands would extinguish and the hilt of his saber would reattach to it's phrik cane as he would lean on it and wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BblV6AQsd2s

[member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"] [member="The Slave"] [member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Iris Drathrul"] [member="Darth Lykos"] [member="Karl J. Winters"] [member="Judas Foster"] [member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Darth Sarcophago"] [member="Cairyn Midore"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Darth Abyss"] @Others

Right in the shadow of [member="Krest"] another sith stood unseen, the impressive and terrifying features of the metal entity hidden below layers upon layers of illusions, deception and pure darkness. Abyss had little desire to fight for the Ascendency, feeling neither much love nor loyalty to this empire in disguise. Yet the organisation was composed out of many individuals allied with him on a personal level, making public appearances on the battlefield necessary to keep these alliances alive for the times were he would need their assistance.

Despite these reasons he had been reluctant to join the battle against the Dominon, a group he held an absolutely neutral stance towards. Their ways were a clear perversion of the sith, there was no doubt in that, but due to their realm of influence he had accepted that. Because of them and the Silver Jedi that Resurgent Empire was caught between two forces of order, unintentionally helping him in his plans to make Malachor his own once more. The argument that convinced him to join the battle anyway was the arrival of the silver jedi to assist the Dominon. On their own both factions played into his hands, but should the spark of alliance here bring them together closely, Malachor would have greater problems then the Resurgent Empire in the future. The easiest way to stop that from happening was to simply eliminate any jedi dumb enough to join the defenses of a sith temple. Maybe the irony alone would be enough to break them.

Suddenly the metal husk was revealed besides the red assassin, the master of his master, and fellow member of the assassin council. No weapon could be seen in his hands, while the hollow eyes stared into the distance, without any sign of emotion readable in the fixed grin below the wooden mask. Other sith fought with their blades, or with the force. Abyss fought with everything, guns, knifes, blades, grenades, the force of his mind and the power of trickery and deception above all. No jedi that would make the mistake to stand in his way would survive this day.

[member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"] [member="The Slave"] [member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Iris Drathrul"] [member="Darth Lykos"] [member="Karl J. Winters"] [member="Judas Foster"] [member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Darth Sarcophago"] [member="Cairyn Midore"] [member="Jairdain"]

A ridged eyebrow was raised quizzically in response to the human-sized bird who'd nudged him. "New to the order," he stated, bluntly.

"Not to warfare."

Almost on cue, the Eidolon transport rumbled to life and began its journey. Sublight engines roared in the hangar as it departed but fell silent in the vacuum of the void. The craft shook as it jumped to hyperspace. Kaden's amber gaze was fixated on a viewport opposite, observing the blue streaks as they danced past. His features were stoic, though a precise focus was evident in his irises. His crimson hands gripped his lightsaber loosely; fingers fidgeting on its durasteel chassis.

A sudden jerk and disappearance of the blue glow signaled that they had re-entered realspace.

Kaden's grip tightened.

Re-entry jostled and bumped the transport as it fell from space and into Vjun proper. Narrowed eyes witnessed a transport being blown clear out of the sky through the viewport. This event spiked the adrenaline now flooding his system and caused him to draw a deep breath. The pureblood lived for battle -- he didn't want to die for it.

The loading ramp descended in a buzz of hyraulics and a whir of gears. Those donning powered armour simply jumped out into the courtyard of Bast bellow. Kaden, relatively proficient in telekinesis, called upon the force to slow his descent. His durasteel boots landed with a thud and his lightsaber flared to life in a spectacular display of bright, blue, light.

It buzzed in the ambience as he searched for an enemy; a task easier said than done when even your allies are brandishing crimson blades.

[member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Krest"] | [member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"] | [member="The Slave"] | [member="Jakkor Kess"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Iris Drathrul"] | [member="Darth Lykos"] | [member="Karl J. Winters"] | [member="Judas Foster"] | [member="Serenity Loveheart"] | [member="Darth Sarcophago"] | [member="Bjorg The Traitor "]| [member="Cairyn Midore"] | [member="Lady Psyona"] | [member="Vengeance"] | [member="Jairdain"]​

Realising her orginal plan of staying aboard the ship they arrived on was not going to be an option when Arisa messaged her, Jairdain moved to join one of the shuttles going planetside. Approaching the captain of the vessel, she told him exactly what she needed and while he wasn't exactly happy, her message was clear and he agreed to circle around Castle Bast while she performed her task.

While people loaded and boarded the different shuttles, Jairdain sat alone preparing herself again for her intended task. She needed no tools or items to perform the battle meditation and as the shuttle took off with the troops with her, she closed her eyes and started her meditation.

No casting out yet, she simply searched within herself for peach required for this feat.

Knowing the people that were going to be involved in the skirmish would help her go a long way in being successful in her endeavor. Having worked with the Dominion Sith and the Silver Jedi, a small bond with each of them had been established. An emotional connection between her and them. Each would feel in their own way what she did when she started.

Even the troops each side brought would feel the weight of her meditation or it would enhance them.

While Battle Meditation worked well, Jairdain knew some could resist it. Whether it be a natural skill or a took used, it would not work on all. She just hoped it would be enough.

[member="Kaden"] Darth Abyss Krest Arisa Yune Vitha Sat-thuron The Slave Jakkor Kess Adron Malvern Iris Drathrul Darth Lykos Karl J. Winters Judas Foster Serenity Loveheart Darth Sarcophago Bjorg The Traitor Cairyn Midore Lady Psyona Vengeance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom