Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Y-1N Droid Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y-1N

My primary function is keeping you safe~
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To submit a nonstandard droid body for my new character Y-1N
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: None
  • Permissions: Jaeger Solutions
  • Primary Source: None?
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Y-1N
  • Affiliation: Y-1N
    [*]Model: Not Applicable?
    [*]Modularity: No
    [*]Production: The scale is Unique
    [*]Material: Durasteel, Phrik, Electrum

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

• Classification: Fourth Degree [/U][/URL]
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Height: Average
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: Big Iron Hand Cannon x2 (integrated), Vora Hand Cannon x2 (Integrated), Tidefall blade segments (integrated), Breaker Rounds, Chazrach Rounds, Y-1N's sabers
  • Misc. Equipment: Vishnu Shield, Acumen Systems
  • Resistances
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): Very High
      [*]Kinetic: Very High
      [*]Lightsabers: Very High
      [*]Sonic: Low
      [*]Ion: Average
      [*]Elemental (Cold): Low
      [*] Corrosive: Low
      [*] Mechu Deru: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Excellent Aim
  • Enhanced Strength
  • Enhanced Speed
  • Wall Running/Crawling
  • Ability to wield a light-saber
  • Hidden Weaponry
  • Pseudo-Emotions
  • Multiple/Prehensile Limbs

STRENGTHS

• Advanced Cybernetics: What it says on the tin. Yin is constructed for combat and has advanced systems to assist her with calculations of things such as enemy positioning and movements, armor and failsafe systems to ensure her structural integrity, a limited sort of repair fuction in which Y-1N can weld faults and fractures in her body, and installed weaponry hidden in her body.

Specialized Armor: Y-1N has been designed from very durable and resistant materials in order to assure maximum combat capability. This has been specially designed to deal with the weapons of war, given that she is a combat droid and more over a guardian. Her armor seems to absorb the energy of blaster bolts, kinetic force, and lightsabers in order to minimize damage.

Metallic Being: Is a droid, and as such is immune to many of the needs of squishy organics. Hunger, Thirst, Breath, Diseases and Toxins, all of them are ineffectual on Yin. Additionally, Yin's frame is designed for combat and as such is made of durable durasteel and phrik alloys in order to mitigate damage caused to her by blaster fire and other weaponry.

Forms: Yin has several forms which she can shift into thanks to her metallic body. These forms bring about enhanced benefits in the realm of speed, durability, and the like.

Shielded Electronics: Yin's systems have been shielded from complete destruction due to ion weapons. Instead...
WEAKNESSES

• Droid: Ion weapons will cause Yin to become stunned, as if subjected to a stun bolt.

Maintenance: Yin requires periodical maintenance consistently to ensure that she is at the peak of her capacity. This can run contrary to extended missions and may even necessitate Yin to temporarily delay a mission in order to seek out a mechanic.

Precious Systems: Y-1N's systems are delicate, requiring knowledgeable mechanics to fix, and thus needed to be shielded from harm, which is part of the reason why she has been so heavily armored. And yet, certain types of weaponry can surpass her armor, directly affecting her system. These would be Cold and Corrosive types which affect her systems through her armor or seep in through the cracks and cause severe damage directly to Y-1N's motivators.

Cookies: For some reason, although Yin derives no nutritional value from these biscuits, her neural processors can't seem to help but desire them. Cookies are an acceptable bribe.
DESCRIPTION Y-1N is a combat droid built with extensive protocols detailing the protection of certain personnel of the CIS. Due to the extensive knowledge and equipment that went into her construction, these individuals are considered strategically of value to the CIS. Y-1N has willingly embraced the role of protector that comes along with her protocol, and has cemented her mission to be a shield to these people deep within the reaches of her programming. And this has remained a core facet of her systems even as she continues to "experience" new things. A more loyal, if eccentric, companion will never be found.

Last edited:
Y-1N Y-1N

What is the status of this submission? As per factory rules, a submission can only be left in the pre-factory for a month, a time limit you have exceeded.

Please provide me with an update on this submission or I will archive it for inactivity.

Y-1N

My primary function is keeping you safe~
(Sorry posted as wrong account)

No one has reviewed it to my knowledge. I requested a review and then nothing. Perhaps I have missed a step?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom