Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Y-1N (Yin)

Y-1N

My primary function is keeping you safe~
widow.jpg

NAME: Y-1N (Yin)

FACTION: CIS

SPECIES: Combat Droid (Droid Body)

SEX: Female (build)

HEIGHT: 6'3"

WEIGHT: 300lbs

EYES: Red and Glassy

HAIR: Black Wiring

SKIN: Metal

FORCE SENSITIVE: No.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths:

Advanced Cybernetics: What it says on the tin. Yin is constructed for combat and has advanced systems to assist her with calculations of things such as enemy positioning and movements, armor and failsafe systems to ensure her structural integrity, a limited sort of repair fuction in which Y-1N can weld faults and fractures in her body, and installed weaponry hidden in her body.

Specialized Armor: Y-1N has been designed from very durable and resistant materials in order to assure maximum combat capability. This has been specially designed to deal with the weapons of war, given that she is a combat droid and more over a guardian. Her armor seems to absorb the energy of blaster bolts, kinetic force, and lightsabers in order to minimize damage.

Metallic Being: Is a droid, and as such is immune to many of the needs of squishy organics. Hunger, Thirst, Breath, Diseases and Toxins, all of them are ineffectual on Yin. Additionally, Yin's frame is designed for combat and as such is made of durable durasteel and phrik alloys in order to mitigate damage caused to her by blaster fire and other weaponry.

Forms: Yin has several forms which she can shift into thanks to her metallic body. These forms bring about enhanced benefits in the realm of speed, durability, and the like.

Shielded Electronics: Yin's systems have been shielded from complete destruction due to ion weapons. Instead...

Weaknesses:
Droid: Ion weapons will cause Yin to become stunned momentarily, as if subjected to a stun bolt.

Maintenance: Yin requires periodical maintenance consistently to ensure that she is at the peak of her capacity. This can run contrary to extended missions and may even necessitate Yin to temporarily delay a mission in order to seek out a mechanic.

Precious Systems: Y-1N's systems are delicate, and thus needed to be shielded from harm, which is part of the reason why she has been so heavily armored. And yet, certain types of weaponry can surpass her armor, directly affecting her system. These would be Cold and Corrosive types which affect her systems through her armor or seep in through the cracks and cause severe damage directly to Y-1N's motivators.

Cookies: For some reason, although Yin derives no nutritional value from these biscuits, her neural processors can't seem to help but desire them. Cookies are an acceptable bribe.

APPEARANCE:
Y-1N is an approximation of a female of a tall build, standing at roughly 6'3". Her body is composed of various, layered, metal components in order to ensure the most durability from her frame. Despite her odder features, such as her metallic plating and scorpion-like tail, it is evident that at least some thought went into making her appear as reasonably close to human as possible. Perhaps in an attempt to naturalize and resonate her presence with her charges. That she is there in order to protect them, and not to serve as their nightmare. To that regard, Y-1N was given "features" such as a face-plate in approximation of a human face, eyes, and black wiring to serve as hair.

BIOGRAPHY:
Italics= Written info found in various sources

Normal: Y-1N's own story

“Hey Big Sis,

And you thought I would be a failure here. You’re going to be so jealous. While I’m sure your unit is surely doing great, here we’re on another level. Your writings of your mechanized arms for amputees over there, they seem like mere dabbles into the field to me today. We’ve done it. A complete avatar droid. We’re still running tests of course, and the knowledge we have here will not be made public until a lot later, so you could say I’m giving you a preview. Take that! Now it’s you who’s behind, hiding in shadows.

See you Sis, when you’ll catch up. If you catch up.”

- A letter seized by the Industrial Quarter’s Information Containment Unit

Now present on every corner, guarding the city and its deserving citizens from evils our soldiers can’t expel.”

- prototype of “Avatar Constructs” Posters”

A clang and a hiss of steam resounded as the last piece was bent into shape. With nervous trepidation, the scientists and engineers scattered away from the form that they had been working on for several days and nights. It was time for the final test. They watched carefully as Y-1N's neuroprocessors turned green one by one. And then finally, Y-1N opened her eyes, the red beam of her gaze extending up towards the ceiling. Amidst happy cheers, Yin tried to process where she was and why she was lying down on her back on a table. The head scientist approached her, and asked. "Hello there Y-1N, how do you feel?" Yin took a moment to reflect on that. The name felt strangely right, although it had belonged to her for less than a few minutes. "I am operational." She responded, curious. The scientist coaxed her from the table with a wave of his hand, indicating that she should follow him. He explained to her her status and the reasons behind her creation. "I am aware. My protocols dictate that I am to protect others from perceived threats, identified and unidentified. And so it would be. Y-1N would be subjected to rigorous testing before being determined to be ready to complete her function.

SHIP:
None. Yet.

KILLS:
None.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None.

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom