Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xhinx Knojur

Nazgul_1_by_AstarteXOX.jpg

NAME: Xhinx Knojur
FACTION: Empire of the Jen'Tevas
SPECIES: Sith Pureblood
HEIGHT: 7 feet 7 inches
WEIGHT: 250 lbs
EYES: Black
HAIR: N/A
SKIN: Black
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: Very knowledgeable in the force and powerful in Sith Arts/Alchemy, knowledgeable in ancient Sith powers/rituals.
Weaknesses: Verge of insanity, Trusts no one, tends to value Inquisitorial skills over that of a warriors resulting in lacking saber skills.

SHIP:
Ravenous-class Imperial Corvette

BIOGRAPHY:
No one knows of Xhinx's life, he just appeared in front of the Dark Council one day demanding full training as a Sith, the council was highly impressed of his powers, and granted him full access. He has made it a point to all of his enemies to not mess with him, and they should fear him, that is what his enemies do. But what know one knows, not even him, is he was an Emperor in the days forgotten, and his madness made him enter a deep sleep for many centuries, once he awoke, he made himself think he was an apprentice, but his true potential lies inside. Xhinx eventually found his way again, on his path of destruction. Xhinx encountered many rivals, and obstacle, and in one way or another, overcame them. Xhinx was successful in many missions (some events on the website) and trained himself with pure dedication. Xhinx proved himself to this new generation of Sith and their Dark Council by showing his worth, and power, earning the title Sith Knight. Xhinx has been training each day to master the art on Inquisitor, to be a prophet, sorcerer political genius, and other high held traits.

The emperor in my name is just my account name, my real name is Xhinx Knojur. I am aware of the timeline, I am saying my character uses ancient ways. And I am happy with being a Sith Apprentice. I will change things to there rightful way.

Thank you for accepting me, who should I see to be trained? And how does one become a Darth, like normal trials, or just start calling yourself a Darth?

You become a 'Darth' when promoted to Mastery, which is something few obtain. Also, I don't remember being at the meeting where we were all 'highly impressed' by your powers. Generally speaking, most apprentices don't have any powers for us to be impressed by, and you'd not likely gain admittance to a meeting of the Dark Council. We do have more important things to do...

Present yourself at the Academy on Korriban and we 'might' consider teaching you. Provided you're not busy creating your own separate Faction, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom